Author Topic: World of Warships: World of Tanks on Water  (Read 7015 times)

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: World of Warships: World of Tanks on Water
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2015, 05:42:13 AM »

Um.
Did I miss anything

Also is there any award for damaging every ship on the enemy team? Just had an exceptionally successful match on the St. Louis where I managed to shoot 10 out of 12.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:48:18 AM by Raitaki »
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 12:39:38 AM »
Also is there any award for damaging every ship on the enemy team? Just had an exceptionally successful match on the St. Louis where I managed to shoot 10 out of 12.

There's Confederate for doing 20% HP to 6 different boats.  Slots might be from Murmansk thing.

But yeah, came back a couple of days ago (was playing CBT for a bit, enough for Arkansas Beta) and am up to tier 4.  Highlights from today:

1) Two Devastating Strikes in the span of a minute with my St Louis. Killed a Tenryu from about 70% out in one AP salvo for the first Devastating Strike, peppered another Tenryu with some AP (including another citadel pen), and then literally one-salvoed a Chester.  St Louis is crazy like that.

2) Liquidator and Arsonist on the same kill with my own Tenryuu. Mostly full HP Myogi spent DCP on a fire, and then ate a torp and some more fires. Was at 3k HP by the time I got back around to finish it.

3) Not getting torped in the southwest corner of Big Race (I think?) after two strikes. In a Myogi. The Destroyer responsible was one-salvoed (yeah you get 3km from a Battleship with guns pointing towards you in a Destroyer, miss your torp strike, and see how long you last) and the Cruiser that was also responsible was citpenned for half its health and left to the CV to finish.

4) CV manual drops some torps on me, but thanks to evasive measures I only eat two torps... that deal no damage because they dropped too close :V

Also haven't been TKed by torps yet somehow.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 04:01:51 PM »
So.....what have you seen so far?

Oh, and torp TKs are reeeeeaaalllll. Got sucker-punched by some Tenryuu driver after I sank a stuck destroyer.

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2015, 05:39:11 PM »

too easy, I'm not calling this one