Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 9F  (Read 244018 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 9F
« Reply #990 on: July 12, 2013, 07:36:28 AM »
Utsuho is terrible because she has no strong attack. Every time I've seen someone argue otherwise they're only talking about random battles, which... is not something you bring in a character for. :T

Flan, when it comes to farming.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #991 on: July 12, 2013, 11:26:20 AM »
Okay, quick question...

The wiki says the Hibachis and the Serpent of Chaos respawn after killing WINNER.  If you kill them again, do you need to kill WINNER again for them to respawn?

I guess I'm just wondering how much I need to prepare myself for reloading in order to guarantee Machine God Lucifer drops.

« Reply #992 on: July 12, 2013, 11:38:27 AM »
Okay, quick question...

The wiki says the Hibachis and the Serpent of Chaos respawn after killing WINNER.  If you kill them again, do you need to kill WINNER again for them to respawn?

I guess I'm just wondering how much I need to prepare myself for reloading in order to guarantee Machine God Lucifer drops.

No. defeat WINNER once and they'll respawn any number of times. You need to save and reload the game to get them to reappear, though.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #993 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:54 PM »
Well, I beat the Hibachi twins and the Serpent of Chaos.

Winner...annihilated me.

Not looking forward to grinding out a hundred more levels. :/

I'm really excited that TL2 seems to have a lot of ways to improve your grinding capabilities, between character skills, staying in the dungeon longer, and global money/exp bonuses.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #994 on: July 12, 2013, 04:10:15 PM »
Well, I beat the Hibachi twins and the Serpent of Chaos.

Winner...annihilated me.

Not looking forward to grinding out a hundred more levels. :/
Pretty much the same.
After Hibachi 2 spammed Djinn Storm 3 fights in a row i decided that i'd rather eat a lot of damaging physicals than deal with this BDS. Actually it's weird how wiki says that you should leave Hibachi 2 alive considering 2 Mastersparks that deal tons of damage and all that. It's much easier to burn Hibachi 1 down,
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #995 on: July 12, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »
Not for me.  As annoying as Djinn Storm was, the absolutely critical thing was making sure Tenshi didn't die.  Tenshi could 0-damage everything Hibachi 2 threw at her, but Hibachi 1 has Rasetsu Fist (dangerous) and Thousand Hand Kannon (game over).

As far as damage goes, Flan and Shikieiki brought it down very quickly, and Kaguya could survive Hibachi 2 to Buddha Shikieiki due to Mind.

« Reply #996 on: July 15, 2013, 01:26:24 PM »
thLaby 2 version 0.200 posted on his blog.

The uploader seems to be overloaded, so here's a mediafire mirror.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/68v6crwkqsbzlgb

I have no idea what's changed. The blog only mentions a "slight" increase to the number of playable characters. Presumably there's more floors as well. Haven't had time to check it out yet.

Save data from the previous trial should carry over.

Updated Chara folder. Looks like there's a lot more _ss images now, so my earlier playable character estimates have changed.
http://www.mediafire.com/?om7w8jqj4absdkn
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:17:30 PM by qazmlpok »

« Reply #997 on: July 15, 2013, 02:38:23 PM »
Does it have any new art added to the character art file? :P

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #998 on: July 15, 2013, 04:23:23 PM »
Confirmed new demo characters (just what I've gotten so far, there are most likely more):

Spoiler:
Nazrin
Wriggle
Aya
Mokou

Note concerning Mokou: I got her in an event involving her and Kaguya arguing.  I was candidly button mashing through the text, and suddenly there was an option, which I chose the default of.  Kaguya left and Mokou joined my party.  My guess is that you're choosing one of their sides, and one will join you then, and the other later.

I'm also pretty sure Hina is available, but I'm as of yet unable to beat her boss fight.  Orin also seems likely, and Mystia's still hanging out on 1F.

I'd really like someone to translate Nazrin's moves.  She has 3 single target abilities that all cost 3MP and don't seem to do much damage or have other effects, but I'm sure there must be a reason to use her.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #999 on: July 15, 2013, 06:18:48 PM »
Yay, they added Reimu dungeion floating animation. On serious note
Spoiler:
Blurry 4th floor hurts my eyes. But new enviroment and new mellow music is nice.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #1000 on: July 15, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
New thread for continues