Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments  (Read 281845 times)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
Re: Touhou Accomplishments
« Reply #990 on: July 04, 2009, 06:24:55 AM »
I know, late late late, but...

According to my observations, every single wave in Imperishable Shooting is aimed to a point.  The first wave is more or less static, assuming you don't move until the shot is fired.  I've noticed on that wave you can more or less dodge a single tap to the right and all the way down, then move straight up once the ring expands past halfway and make it through.

After seeing the second wave over a hundred times (and probably 200 more before I cap it once), it's obviously not static at all - the two bursts are slightly off-center, and the second wave moves around.

Third wave is more or less static in terms of positioning, but the burst points change depending on your position.

Fourth wave is the same.

Fifth and sixth waves have their burst points slightly offset, so you can go in.

Anything beyond that...  *shrugs*  Haven't gotten past wave 6 yet.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #991 on: July 04, 2009, 06:26:04 AM »
Posted my lunatic clear : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0olZNKLWJE8&fmt=22

Nothing all that special (but with nice points, like capturing hanged hourai dolls and Res. Butterfly), might be interesting for someone wanting to see lunatic on youtube.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »
Goddamnit, I just got Scarlet Gensokyo'd. I guess that means I'm pretty close to the 1cc, but damn, that card lasts for SO LONG. @_@
Let's fight.

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
« Reply #993 on: July 04, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »
Yaay, Lotus Land Story 1CC with Hard Modo :3

« Reply #994 on: July 04, 2009, 01:56:41 PM »
In Touhoumon Lunatic, fighting Reimu 1-on-1 for 10 minutes. In a double battle. Yeah.

I'm actually quite pissed at this, but at first I thought I would need to grind for 20 hours to clear that battle (level 98s WTF), so I'm pretty happy about this anyway. EARTHQUAKE!!!

Here's the video where Reimu annoys for 10 minutes, forcing me to use the Poke Flute a dozen times and using X Specials so Giovanni couldn't use a Full Restore AGAIN :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA714taCP88

Here's how I got there :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHpTyoNhwQ
"My friends are coming for Poker tonight. We will require Koolaid."

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #995 on: July 04, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »
Congrats, this thread has finally reached its locking post. That's something of an accomplishment...right?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet