Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 277006 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #450 on: June 10, 2019, 05:13:20 AM »
>"Oh, by the way, if two difficult girls called Mai and Satono show up I'm sorry in advance. They probably won't but they could really do with some uh, inner peace or something."

>"Ah, troublemakers?" she says.

>_

« Reply #451 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:00 AM »
>"Yeah, but I don't think they really mean to be. They've gone a bit crazy to be frank."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #452 on: June 10, 2019, 06:54:18 AM »
>"Ah, troublemakers?" she says.

>_

> " Yes.y Troublemakers without ill-will for being loyal and literal to a fault ,depending 'bout room for exaggeration,  to their Mistress Okina Matara and her Errands " .

> " Their Errand this turn is makin' up for exaggeratin' at Eientei by goin' to find&guide me to a come-back to Matara and especially her... "recovering" guest, the Dream-Baku Doremy Sweet,who was "the Errand" at Eientei , whose aid is one of of the resolving angles  to my&Stargazer's Issue ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #453 on: June 11, 2019, 09:06:43 AM »
>"Yeah, but I don't think they really mean to be. They've gone a bit crazy to be frank."

> " Yes.y Troublemakers without ill-will for being loyal and literal to a fault ,depending 'bout room for exaggeration,  to their Mistress Okina Matara and her Errands " .

> " Their Errand this turn is makin' up for exaggeratin' at Eientei by goin' to find&guide me to a come-back to Matara and especially her... "recovering" guest, the Dream-Baku Doremy Sweet,who was "the Errand" at Eientei , whose aid is one of of the resolving angles  to my&Stargazer's Issue ".

>"Mmm," says Byakuren. "So there was another incident?"

>_

« Reply #454 on: June 11, 2019, 09:35:49 PM »
>"Almost? I think it's been mostly resolved before things got too out of hand. Mai and Satono were told to invite Doremy to visit their mistress, and they interpreted that as 'forcefully kidnap her while she was visiting Eientei'. Tojiko and I walked into the lions den prepared to have to deal with some crazy plot, only to find out it was all a massive misunderstanding. That's how I managed to find Yukari, Okina Matara helped me get to her to return the favour of sorting this all out before it turned into a huge mess for her. Then while I visited Yukari, Tojiko helpfully went and explained the misunderstanding to the Eientei folks."
>"Oh, and it's probably best not to go blabbing about all this. I get the impression that Matara likes to keep her doings on the down low, especially when they're as embrassing as this."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #455 on: June 11, 2019, 09:53:15 PM »
>"Almost? I think it's been mostly resolved before things got too out of hand. Mai and Satono were told to invite Doremy to visit their mistress, and they interpreted that as 'forcefully kidnap her while she was visiting Eientei'. Tojiko and I walked into the lions den prepared to have to deal with some crazy plot, only to find out it was all a massive misunderstanding. That's how I managed to find Yukari, Okina Matara helped me get to her to return the favour of sorting this all out before it turned into a huge mess for her. Then while I visited Yukari, Tojiko helpfully went and explained the misunderstanding to the Eientei folks."
>"Oh, and it's probably best not to go blabbing about all this. I get the impression that Matara likes to keep her doings on the down low, especially when they're as embarrassing as this."

>Byakuren nods as you summarize the story. "It sounds terribly complicated. Hm, I wonder if this Matara was not up to more than just that?"

>_

« Reply #456 on: June 11, 2019, 09:59:34 PM »
>"It's possible, she's pretty mysterious. She does seem to genuinely care about her followers though, and this was all part of a plan on her part to get them help. Just, maybe not the best though out plan."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #457 on: June 11, 2019, 10:09:34 PM »
>"It's possible, she's pretty mysterious. She does seem to genuinely care about her followers though, and this was all part of a plan on her part to get them help. Just, maybe not the best though out plan."

>"Hm, I suppose that can be considered true," says Byakuren. "It would be a lot of trouble, otherwise."

>_

« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2019, 12:53:53 AM »
>"I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in a major incident on top of everything that's already going on."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2019, 01:00:53 AM »
>"I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in a major incident on top of everything that's already going on."

>"Another major incident," Baykuren corrects. "Let us not underplay your own situation."

>_

« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2019, 02:21:52 AM »
>Do we have any past experience with the ghost princess Yuyuko?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2019, 07:27:02 AM »
>"Well, I don't want to make it anyone's problem that I don't have to."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #462 on: June 12, 2019, 09:35:17 AM »
>Do we have any past experience with the ghost princess Yuyuko?

>Not really. Hakugyokurou is to north, far far to the north, much further than you can ever even think of going. You've seen her drifting around festival events at the Hakurei Shrine once or twice, but little more than that.

>"Well, I don't want to make it anyone's problem that I don't have to."

>Byakuren smiles. "That is a good way to think, but you're also not been afraid to reach out for help, and I am proud of you for that."

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #463 on: June 15, 2019, 07:29:46 PM »

>Byakuren smiles. "That is a good way to think, but you're also not been afraid to reach out for help, and I am proud of you for that."

>_
> Smile - "Thank you kindly " - and bow.

> Straighten up : " So could it be that both I and Tojiko have overlooked some things while dealing with the Matara and Doremy situation and we should be more aware when at the next meet-up with them"?

> When and where we were supposed to meet up with Tojiko?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #464 on: June 16, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
> Smile - "Thank you kindly " - and bow.

> Straighten up : " So could it be that both I and Tojiko have overlooked some things while dealing with the Matara and Doremy situation and we should be more aware when at the next meet-up with them"?

> When and where we were supposed to meet up with Tojiko?

>"It wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind for other possibilities," says Byakuren.
>She should be just outside the temple.

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2019, 08:03:05 PM »
>"It wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind for other possibilities," says Byakuren.
>She should be just outside the temple.

>_
> Smile : " I see,thanks for the warning".

> Do we have anything else in mind to ask?If not...

>... stand up and bow : "Well then, If nothing else come to mind ,  it is high-time for me to leave since I have Tojiko waiting for me to help me along,including with that research at the Mansion ,though I should make a stop before to try and check for Stargazer ."

> If there really is nothing else,politely salute and rendezvous with Tojiko .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2019, 03:51:21 AM »
> Smile : " I see,thanks for the warning".

> Do we have anything else in mind to ask?If not...

>... stand up and bow : "Well then, If nothing else come to mind ,  it is high-time for me to leave since I have Tojiko waiting for me to help me along,including with that research at the Mansion ,though I should make a stop before to try and check for Stargazer ."

> If there really is nothing else,politely salute and rendezvous with Tojiko .

>Do you have anything else in mind?
>As you presumably do not, you take your leave. "Take care, Murasa," Byakuren says. "Try to let us know if you won't be able to make it home tonight."
>You head outside, and can see Tojiko loitering around the well in the middle of the road that runs past the temple.

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #467 on: June 21, 2019, 10:37:16 PM »
>Do you have anything else in mind?
>As you presumably do not, you take your leave. "Take care, Murasa," Byakuren says. "Try to let us know if you won't be able to make it home tonight."
>You head outside, and can see Tojiko loitering around the well in the middle of the road that runs past the temple.

>_
> Wave and walk amicably to Tojiko: "Hey there, Tojiko,anything new or of notice happened or came up while I was consulting with Byakuren"?

> After reply: " As for me,if it is alright by you, I have a piece of info to share,1 thing,or rather being,needing a check-out and an useful place in mind to go together to ."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2019, 04:36:15 AM »
> Wave and walk amicably to Tojiko: "Hey there, Tojiko,anything new or of notice happened or came up while I was consulting with Byakuren"?

> After reply: " As for me,if it is alright by you, I have a piece of info to share,1 thing,or rather being,needing a check-out and an useful place in mind to go together to ."

>"Just looking for crickets," says Tojiko.
>"Sure, alright?"

>_

« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2019, 11:24:02 PM »
>"How are you with books? I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me go through books at the Scarlet Devil Mansion library with me to see if we can find anything out?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2019, 11:28:10 PM »
>"How are you with books? I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me go through books at the Scarlet Devil Mansion library with me to see if we can find anything out?"

>"I'm better with scrolls, if we're being honest," says Tojiko. "But I suppose I can try to help out."

>_

« Reply #471 on: June 24, 2019, 12:09:12 AM »
>"Alright, shall we head over there now then?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #472 on: June 24, 2019, 12:13:55 AM »
>"Alright, shall we head over there now then?"

>She nods. "Not unless you have something else you want to do first?"

>_

« Reply #473 on: June 24, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »
>"Well I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat, but it's not going to kill me to skip lunch."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #474 on: June 24, 2019, 06:53:34 PM »
>"Well I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat, but it's not going to kill me to skip lunch."

>"I could think of worse ideas," says Tojiko.

>_

« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2019, 07:36:26 PM »
>"Only problem is I don't carry money on me. I usually just eat at the temple."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #476 on: June 24, 2019, 07:38:31 PM »
>"Only problem is I don't carry money on me. I usually just eat at the temple."

>Tojiko heaves a sigh. "Okay, fine. But just once, and keep it cheap."

>_

« Reply #477 on: June 24, 2019, 08:17:58 PM »
>What places to eat do we know of in town?
>Of those which is our favourite?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #478 on: June 24, 2019, 08:22:10 PM »
>What places to eat do we know of in town?
>Of those which is our favourite?

>There's a few teahouses and restaurants scattered around town. If you had to pick a favorite, it would probably be a shop that specializes in gyoza that's not too far from the Kirisame Charm Shop in the residential quarter. ...It is perhaps not the most monkly place to dine.

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #479 on: June 25, 2019, 10:31:21 PM »
>There's a few teahouses and restaurants scattered around town. If you had to pick a favorite, it would probably be a shop that specializes in gyoza that's not too far from the Kirisame Charm Shop in the residential quarter. ...It is perhaps not the most monkly place to dine.

>_
> Is there a gyoza ,or other food sample, on the men? fit to for a fairly good yet cheap bite for 1 or 2 while the shop allow us both a   a bit of relax  ?

> Smile : " I might have an alright place in mind for a quickie but ,to be fair, I am wondering if you do have any recommendations or curiosities  ".