Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 276945 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2019, 11:17:51 PM »
>"That's not surprising, I felt similar. I imagine Mai and Satono got an earful after we left."

>"I don't know," says Tojiko. "I get the feeling that she doesn't have it in her to be hard on those two."

>_

« Reply #421 on: June 04, 2019, 12:25:50 AM »
>"You're probably right, hopefully it doesn't mean they cause more trouble."
>"Do you mind waiting around a little longer while I go check in with Byakuren?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #422 on: June 04, 2019, 06:01:08 AM »
>"You're probably right, hopefully it doesn't mean they cause more trouble."
>"Do you mind waiting around a little longer while I go check in with Byakuren?"

>"Sure, I'll just wait some ways away from the temple," Tojiko says.

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2019, 02:52:09 AM »
// Ah Great Fun Reply  :] :dragonforce: ,esp. the Yukari's Resume! //
>"Long lives lead to long grudges unforunately. As I said to Shou, Yukari agreed to look into my problem. I think she suspects something but at the same time I don't think she's physically capable of explaining things without being needlessly mysterious. She asked me to deliver a message to the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid in return, and while I was there I visited their library and asked Patchouli if she knew anything about all this. She did have some possibly related books but it would be a matter of going back and going through a bunch of old books."
>"If I go and fill Byakuren in on what's happened I imagine you won't want to come with me?"

// Oh there is also chances to backtrack to Eirin&Reisen,partly-chances are also on Tewi&/or Kaguya//
>Warm wave to Tojiko while going politely check in and fill in to Byakuren unless there are signs she is going to be busy for a time needed to relay those info.
> Remember Patchouli also mentioned she'd be keen in letting Petite (// Koakuma // ) ,her "chuckling&shadowy assistant-familiar",assisting us by Books and to let her know about "Answers"  ; it'd be a grand voyage if any among us  could add it to a Research and to others' Knowledge,Experience and Intuition .

> And that there could also be a time when another fit help-mate,no matter if short-lived, could come across in or to&from the Scarlet Mansion or its Lake and Crossroads.

> Remind also we should choose a proper time&place to Go Full-Ghost for checking how that ... remnant of Stargazer's faring ;maybe Byakuren could help now or in the future or be having some tip  ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2019, 06:48:22 AM »
>"Ok I shouldn't be too long."
>Start walking to the temple.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2019, 07:34:31 AM »
>Warm wave to Tojiko while going politely check in and fill in to Byakuren unless there are signs she is going to be busy for a time needed to relay those info.
> Remember Patchouli also mentioned she'd be keen in letting Petite (// Koakuma // ) ,her "chuckling&shadowy assistant-familiar",assisting us by Books and to let her know about "Answers"  ; it'd be a grand voyage if any among us  could add it to a Research and to others' Knowledge,Experience and Intuition .

> And that there could also be a time when another fit help-mate,no matter if short-lived, could come across in or to&from the Scarlet Mansion or its Lake and Crossroads.

> Remind also we should choose a proper time&place to Go Full-Ghost for checking how that ... remnant of Stargazer's faring ;maybe Byakuren could help now or in the future or be having some tip  ?

>"Ok I shouldn't be too long."
>Start walking to the temple.

>You make a few mental notes, and head toward the temple.
> The temple is quiet now, with little in the way of chanting or anything else going on. Poking your head into the main temple, you see Ichirin is there, meditating. Given the time of day, you sidle into the kitchen and find her there; kneeling her huge form at the counter and chopping vegetables with a knife that seems almost comically tiny in her hand.

>_

« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2019, 07:38:49 AM »
>'Her' refers to Byakuren?
>If so: "Excuse me Byakuren, mind if I have a minute?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #427 on: June 05, 2019, 07:45:10 AM »
>'Her' refers to Byakuren?
>If so: "Excuse me Byakuren, mind if I have a minute?"

>Whups, yes.
>She glances over, "Ah, welcome back, Murasa. You know that anyone here can come to me whenever you need."

>_

« Reply #428 on: June 05, 2019, 07:53:37 AM »
>"Of course, thank you. I've been looking into the thing I came to you about this morning and I think it's going to be a tough nut to crack. I've asked a few people who between them probably know a decent amount of all the things you can know, and I haven't made much progress."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2019, 08:17:55 AM »
>"Of course, thank you. I've been looking into the thing I came to you about this morning and I think it's going to be a tough nut to crack. I've asked a few people who between them probably know a decent amount of all the things you can know, and I haven't made much progress."

>"Is there no hope?" she says.

>_

« Reply #430 on: June 05, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »
>"It's not quite that bad. Yukari Yakumo couldn't tell me quite what was going on, but I got the impression she had some idea. And she said she'd look into it. No idea when I'll hear anything out of that but I think she's pretty capable when it comes to weird dimensional stuff like this."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #431 on: June 05, 2019, 03:17:42 PM »
>"It's not quite that bad. Yukari Yakumo couldn't tell me quite what was going on, but I got the impression she had some idea. And she said she'd look into it. No idea when I'll hear anything out of that but I think she's pretty capable when it comes to weird dimensional stuff like this."

>Byakuren nods. "I would trust her. Well, I would trust her to get to the bottom of it all. Did she have nothing to tell you by this point?"

>_

« Reply #432 on: June 06, 2019, 02:59:16 AM »
>"Not really about why this is happening, but I met a strange being during one of these episodes. It was pretty friendly for a weird telepathic jellyfish. Yukari reckoned I could probably bring it back to Gensokyo with me if I see it next time by getting it to possess something."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #433 on: June 06, 2019, 03:00:50 AM »
>"Not really about why this is happening, but I met a strange being during one of these episodes. It was pretty friendly for a weird telepathic jellyfish. Yukari reckoned I could probably bring it back to Gensokyo with me if I see it next time by getting it to possess something."

>Byakuren gives you a curious look. "...I did not expect to hear that," she says after a moment. "So, this sea you are visiting, it does have life of a sort in it."

>_

« Reply #434 on: June 06, 2019, 03:08:34 AM »
>"Yeah it's got the normal fish and so on; but this thing I found, it goes by 'Stargazer', definitely recognised the word Gensokyo. I think maybe it got stuck there somehow?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #435 on: June 06, 2019, 08:39:53 AM »
>"Yeah it's got the normal fish and so on; but this thing I found, it goes by 'Stargazer', definitely recognised the word Gensokyo. I think maybe it got stuck there somehow?"

>Byakuren sets the knife aside. "That may not be impossible. We know that you can go there, so it is not out of the question that others might, as well."

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #436 on: June 07, 2019, 12:30:44 AM »
>Byakuren sets the knife aside. "That may not be impossible. We know that you can go there, so it is not out of the question that others might, as well."

>_
> "So far Stargazer seems to be the only "forced permanent  resident"  stuck there ,not to mention feeling really surprised to be seeing and interacting with another sentient being ,and does seems to recall somehow ,from the time in Gensokyo, that as a spihe needs a sort-of bond with another willing and moving living being to move about.  ".

> "Like thise little fella - fish out Yukari's Plant - Yukari gave me to carry along with a few explanations,since I am going to try and sort that out among the whole displacement issue and whoever keeps pulling it;all the most it seems to be originating inside the Hakurei Barrier".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #437 on: June 07, 2019, 03:47:02 AM »
>"Yeah, I didn't tell Shou this because I didn't want  her to worry, but to be honest I'm kind of afraid that if Stargazer got stuck there, well, maybe I could get stuck there too."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #438 on: June 07, 2019, 03:49:56 AM »
> "So far Stargazer seems to be the only "forced permanent  resident"  stuck there ,not to mention feeling really surprised to be seeing and interacting with another sentient being ,and does seems to recall somehow ,from the time in Gensokyo, that as a spihe needs a sort-of bond with another willing and moving living being to move about.  ".

> "Like thise little fella - fish out Yukari's Plant - Yukari gave me to carry along with a few explanations,since I am going to try and sort that out among the whole displacement issue and whoever keeps pulling it;all the most it seems to be originating inside the Hakurei Barrier".
>"Yeah, I didn't tell Shou this because I didn't want  her to worry, but to be honest I'm kind of afraid that if Stargazer got stuck there, well, maybe I could get stuck there too."

>Byakuren nods. "I see. Well, perhaps it is best that there aren't others."
>She gives the plant a look. "What an odd little thing. It seems very hardy, don't you think?"
>Once you voice your concerns about being stuck, Byakuren nods. "Do not worry, I won't say a think to her. And I'm sure if you do get stuck, you'll find some way to tell us."

>_

« Reply #439 on: June 08, 2019, 03:38:43 AM »
>"I guess at least if you don't hear from me again you kind of know where I am, if not how to get there."
>Let out a sigh.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #440 on: June 08, 2019, 03:41:56 AM »
>"I guess at least if you don't hear from me again you kind of know where I am, if not how to get there."
>Let out a sigh.

>"Let's not worry about that," says Byakuren. "You've made it back fine each time, and there's no reason to think your navigational skills will fail you now. But, it is curious. If it's not just a dream, and it never seemed to be from the start, why is there an ocean?"

>_

« Reply #441 on: June 08, 2019, 03:50:17 AM »
>"Yeah, I have been wondering if all this has something to do with what I am. I was thinking the next thing to check out could be going through books about the subject at the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. I already got the OK from Patchouli. Not exactly my specialty, but I'm sure I'll survive."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #442 on: June 08, 2019, 04:01:45 AM »
>"Yeah, I have been wondering if all this has something to do with what I am. I was thinking the next thing to check out could be going through books about the subject at the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. I already got the OK from Patchouli. Not exactly my specialty, but I'm sure I'll survive."

>"Ah, that is good to hear," says Byakuren. She chuckles, "Though I will warn you, it can take quite a long time to find anything there, even with the help of Patchouli's assistant."

>_

« Reply #443 on: June 08, 2019, 04:29:14 AM »
>"I can imagine. I'll have help though. Tojiko, the taoist's ghost, has been helping me out. She's actually quite nice now that I've given her a chance."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #444 on: June 08, 2019, 04:55:54 AM »
>"I can imagine. I'll have help though. Tojiko, the taoist's ghost, has been helping me out. She's actually quite nice now that I've given her a chance."

>"Is that so?" says Byakuren. "And you are sure she isn't up to anything?"

>_

« Reply #445 on: June 09, 2019, 10:50:28 AM »
>"She hasn't given me any reason to suspect anything, and she's stuck with me through a few things where she could have just walked away if she didn't really care. It helps that we both kind of understand each other's situation a bit better than most."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #446 on: June 09, 2019, 11:02:33 AM »
>"She hasn't given me any reason to suspect anything, and she's stuck with me through a few things where she could have just walked away if she didn't really care. It helps that we both kind of understand each other's situation a bit better than most."

>Byakuren nods. "It's not as though the Taoists are innately bad, I've worked with Miss Toyosatomimi on occasion. But, they are mistaken on some very key things, and have difficulty with that disagreement we have. So offer her your trust as needs be, but try not to lose sight of that."

>_

« Reply #447 on: June 09, 2019, 11:17:18 AM »
>"Don't worry, I'm not going to let her convert me or anything."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #448 on: June 09, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »
>"Don't worry, I'm not going to let her convert me or anything."

>"Hardly my worry, Murasa," she says with a chuckle.

>_

« Reply #449 on: June 10, 2019, 05:05:27 AM »
>"Oh, by the way, if two difficult girls called Mai and Satono show up I'm sorry in advance. They probably won't but they could really do with some uh, inner peace or something."