Author Topic: 東方Project 15 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom.  (Read 348137 times)

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
Re: 東方Project 15 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom.
« Reply #1020 on: August 11, 2015, 10:11:14 AM »
So the release date is 14, 15, or 16?

Thanks in advance!

Drake

« Reply #1021 on: August 11, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »
Touhou circles are on Day 1 (Aug 14th).

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

game2011

• mineiptXD
« Reply #1022 on: August 11, 2015, 11:41:01 AM »
Then why is Comiket's start date listed as 15 on the wiki?  The game's release date is listed as 14, which is why I asked about when it will be released.

« Reply #1023 on: August 11, 2015, 11:51:05 AM »
you mean this?
wiki can be edited by anyone

game2011

• mineiptXD
« Reply #1024 on: August 11, 2015, 12:16:24 PM »
I know, but it's not like there are no mods there to keep things in order.

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #1025 on: August 11, 2015, 01:03:37 PM »
It's that soon from now? OHMYGODHYPEMYENTIREBEINGISNOTREADY

« Reply #1026 on: August 11, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
Naaaaw... surely it can't be that soon. I mean that's *Days* away and there is no lead up announcements? Talk about a quiet release.

ZUN hasn't even posted twitter posts talking about printing CD's, his fatigue over the development, his thoughts or anything like he normally dose.

« Reply #1027 on: August 11, 2015, 02:09:30 PM »
I know, but it's not like there are no mods there to keep things in order.
they probably didn't know that touhou got moved to day 1 in this summer's comiket. it's usually in day 2

Naaaaw... surely it can't be that soon. I mean that's *Days* away and there is no lead up announcements? Talk about a quiet release.

ZUN hasn't even posted twitter posts talking about printing CD's, his fatigue over the development, his thoughts or anything like he normally dose.
Master has gone gold about week ago. ZUN's relaxing now
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:11:52 PM by Sonic »

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #1028 on: August 11, 2015, 02:32:09 PM »
Zun's always been quiet about his releases. There will be a blog post in the days beforehand and that's about it.

Plubio

• 宇宙少年
    • Suzunaan
« Reply #1029 on: August 11, 2015, 07:30:54 PM »
you mean this?
wiki can be edited by anyone

In fact I was the one who edited that when I saw it was erroneous :x.
Excluding the fact every Touhou circle is selling on 14, every single preorder webs list LoLK to be released on August 14.
Yep, I know it's strange ? usually Comiket Touhou Day is the second day, don't know why this was changed this year.

And as N-Forza pointed out, maybe tomorrow ZUN will write a blog entry about the game's price and where's he's gonna be located on Tokyo Big Sight.

EDIT: oh, I forgot to mention this. Tasofro's also going to sell ULiL's Soundtrack on 14th.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 07:37:45 PM by Plubio »

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #1030 on: August 11, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »
Then why is Comiket's start date listed as 15 on the wiki?  The game's release date is listed as 14, which is why I asked about when it will be released.
Spoiler:
Are you, by any chance, talking about the comiket of the previous summer? Last edited on Dec 27th 2014.

And as N-Forza pointed out, maybe tomorrow ZUN will write a blog entry about the game's price and where's he's gonna be located on Tokyo Big Sight.

EDIT: oh, I forgot to mention this. Tasofro's also going to sell ULiL's Soundtrack on 14th.
Probably it's safe to presume that ZUN and Tasofro will occupy the same booth or two booths one next to the other. Didn't they do so for Th13.5 full ver and Th14 demo?

Drake

« Reply #1031 on: August 11, 2015, 10:02:23 PM »
Are you, by any chance, talking about the comiket of the previous summer? Last edited on Dec 27th 2014.
No, I just fixed the date so you don't see what was wrong anymore.

he
totally
has
been

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #1032 on: August 12, 2015, 02:41:42 AM »
Probably it's safe to presume that ZUN and Tasofro will occupy the same booth or two booths one next to the other. Didn't they do so for Th13.5 full ver and Th14 demo?
It's common at Reitaisai, but not so much so at Comiket. Like this time, they're actually a few spaces apart.

« Reply #1033 on: August 12, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
Holy clip death guys! LoLK really is being released in just a few days from now. Unlike the releases of ISC and ULiL it really has crept up on me this time.

When abouts will Comiket start on the 14th when everybody starts rushing ZUN's table as soon as it opens? I wouldn't mind being around when people start rushing to do new fan-art of the new characters, show what the CD cover character looks like and upload the new music tracks from the game.

Me hopes ZUN enjoys that Onsen and beer while he giggles knowingly that the whole world will soon have unleashed onto them one of his hardest games yet.  >:D

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #1034 on: August 12, 2015, 11:25:59 PM »
I just noticed how LoLK difficulty levels have similar names to those of Imperishable Night.
Also, Extra is called "Dark Moon". Darkness, Moonlight Ray, Dark Side of the Moon. EX-Rumia confirmed :getdown:

« Reply #1035 on: August 13, 2015, 01:17:29 AM »
When abouts will Comiket start on the 14th when everybody starts rushing ZUN's table as soon as it opens?

10 AM on the 14th in Japan. Which is just under 24 hours from now, if I'm not mistaken!  :toot:

Drake

« Reply #1037 on: August 13, 2015, 10:49:27 AM »
10 AM on the 14th in Japan. Which is just under 24 hours from now, if I'm not mistaken!  :toot:

Based on this time, here's a countdown. New music, new characters, new canon, tangibly soon!
check http://vsoft.life/ for runs & creations
latest stream: Hollow Song of Birds Hard 1cc (OrangeReimu) @ https://youtu.be/eDFd4FHEjXg

Plubio

• 宇宙少年
    • Suzunaan
« Reply #1038 on: August 13, 2015, 11:50:17 AM »
I'm so hyped right now.
What I've been wondering for a while is who's the final boss ? I mean, judging on the game's plot I wouldn't say she's our typical "i did an incident we shot each other let's be friends talking and having a cup of tea on the Hakurei Shrine" 2hu.
Let's see...

Doki-Doki

• Oki-Dokie!
  • Ooh, scary, scary!
« Reply #1039 on: August 13, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
I'm so hyped right now.
What I've been wondering for a while is who's the final boss ? I mean, judging on the game's plot I wouldn't say she's our typical "i did an incident we shot each other let's be friends talking and having a cup of tea on the Hakurei Shrine" 2hu.
Let's see...
I'm hoping the antagonist might trump Seija in terms of actual damages caused, a properly antagonistic touhou would be sweeet.

game2011

• mineiptXD
« Reply #1040 on: August 13, 2015, 12:52:02 PM »
It's coming out tomorrow!  All aboard the hype train!

Note: I don't take credit for the original picture.  I simply added Touhou 15's cover onto it.  It was originally Touhou 14's there.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:51:26 PM by game2011 »

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #1041 on: August 13, 2015, 02:14:40 PM »
*frantically checks the countdown timer*

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #1042 on: August 13, 2015, 02:44:42 PM »
New music... New characters... New story bits... All that is just around the corner.

My body is ready.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #1043 on: August 13, 2015, 03:00:14 PM »
New music... New characters... New story bits... All that is just around the corner.

My body is ready.

MY BODY IS NOT READY!

I might just implode from the tension. Xu

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #1044 on: August 13, 2015, 03:07:16 PM »
*Tries playing Song of Double Time* It's... not working. :fail:

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #1045 on: August 13, 2015, 05:20:42 PM »
Oh the hype. I have a lot of confidence that this will be the best Touhou game so far - at the very least it should replace Phantasmagoria of Dim Dream as my favourite. It gets released tomorrow as well. How likey is it that Zun will reply to a tweet asking if it'll be released in the west?
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #1046 on: August 13, 2015, 06:13:39 PM »
More than ready. Can't wait to play it ! To see new chars, theme . . .who is the final boss and all !

Extra stage. . . will it feature a mid-boss from previous games or from the same game ? I wonder ! AAAAH, I can't wait !
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:20:46 PM by MaskedLeon »

« Reply #1047 on: August 13, 2015, 06:30:59 PM »
I've already done a customary reset of my sleeping schedule so I can stay up on countdown watch!  This is always an exciting time for me!

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #1048 on: August 13, 2015, 07:09:02 PM »
Oh, wow, it's coming out less than 24 hours from now?

...6 hours?

:wat:

Guess I'll get to sleep then.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #1049 on: August 13, 2015, 08:15:55 PM »
I think it'd be smart to add six to eight hours to that timer, on account of how no one is going to rush inside the moment the gates open, buy LoLK, rush home and play it, and then upload gameplay videos in the space of a couple minutes. People are going to wander around inside the festival and enjoy themselves.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."