Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211888 times)

Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #1020 on: June 04, 2011, 05:51:56 PM »
So as some of you may know, CS teased a Winberrl promotion. We still don't know if she is an actual promotion or a garapon bot like EVE. I think she might end up being a garapon bot, but since she has glowy wings like Seraph she might end up being a promotion. I'll be leveling up my Winberrl just in case.

I just thought of something, doesnt the starter Crim have locked LGs? And doesn't it unlock when you promote her to Seraph? I think it might end up being the same thing for rank-up Winberrl's AM.
Starter Crim is all unlocked parts, all 2-slot.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1021 on: June 04, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »
Aww man, it would have been fun getting an extra pair of Winberrl AM.

Also, I think this teaser might be like the new fangirls and Melfi and Elisa teaser. They only showed Aquila Girl and Byne Girl but later they showed the other two and they showed Melfi first and then Elisa. Maybe they'll show us a LazFlamme promotion next week. I think it might have been in the first or second GM radio that Tempura said they are planning a LazFlamme promotion but they aren't quite sure what her special ability would be.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 06:35:43 PM by Admiral Skye »

« Reply #1022 on: June 04, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »
I'm thinking the other two spots are probably EVE-chan and Seraph-chan, personally.  But I'm all for a Laz promo.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1023 on: June 04, 2011, 08:42:16 PM »
I wonder why not many people use Winberrl, she's one of the best things to use against melee. Not even MBG stand a chance.

EDIT: She can also easily stop hoppers dead on their tracks, I wonder why people didn't use her back when hoppers were crowding arena.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:00:36 PM by Admiral Skye »

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1024 on: June 05, 2011, 02:28:25 PM »
If Ivis really is coming, I really, really hope that an Ivis and Gwyain trade is fair.

If not, QQQQQQQQQQq
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1025 on: June 05, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »
If Ivis really is coming, I really, really hope that an Ivis and Gwyain trade is fair.

If not, QQQQQQQQQQq

I would trade Ivis for Gawain. She seems really overrated from what I see. Not that she isn't good, she has similar stats to a Jikun for only 600 cost.

Btw, can you bind veiled people? 

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #1026 on: June 05, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »
Got into Snowflake clan, but I figure my time there won't be long due to my general inactivity.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

« Reply #1027 on: June 05, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
I would trade Ivis for Gawain. She seems really overrated from what I see. Not that she isn't good, she has similar stats to a Jikun for only 600 cost.

Btw, can you bind veiled people?
CVeil doesn't make you immune to bind, no.

Got into Snowflake clan, but I figure my time there won't be long due to my general inactivity.
As long as you get 1500 rank points per month, koi won't kick you.  That's like, seven missions, or ~20-30 arena matches in one month.  Not hard to make.

That and the clan's loaded with inactives anyway :V

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1028 on: June 05, 2011, 05:53:43 PM »
At first I had no interest in Ivis, but since people keep making such a big deal about her I want to get her just to troll people who think she is OP. I think the only thing she is OP against is other melees, otherwise she is countered the same way as Vanguard Fencers. The CBjp wiki doesn't have the stats for her rapier, but I'm pretty sure the range on it is less than Vanguard. So pretty much if you can dodge a Vanguard you can dodge an Ivis.

If not, QQQQQQQQQQq

Too bad Rt trades aren't in the bazaar. If we had that, the garas wouldn't be so rage inducing to most people.

EDIT: I just gotta link this. This guy has the greatest logic ever. So according to him, counters are a nerf and shouldn't be in the game. So every bot should be exactly the same so counters don't exist.  ヽ( ゚ ワ 。)ノ
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:14:25 PM by Admiral Skye »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1029 on: June 05, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »
At first I had no interest in Ivis, but since people keep making such a big deal about her I want to get her just to troll people who think she is OP. I think the only thing she is OP against is other melees, otherwise she is countered the same way as Vanguard Fencers. The CBjp wiki doesn't have the stats for her rapier, but I'm pretty sure the range on it is less than Vanguard. So pretty much if you can dodge a Vanguard you can dodge an Ivis.

Too bad Rt trades aren't in the bazaar. If we had that, the garas wouldn't be so rage inducing to most people.

EDIT: I just gotta link this. This guy has the greatest logic ever. So according to him, counters are a nerf and shouldn't be in the game. So every bot should be exactly the same so counters don't exist.  ヽ( ゚ ワ 。)ノ

Your reasoning is the sole reason for me wanting any garabot that isn't coil. That, and skinning purposes, even if I can't skin. I would learn, because having the Lily your Lily could be like would worth it. 

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1030 on: June 05, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »
Rapier is 28 force iirc, and has moderate range during CVeil (derp range without).  DPS is actually lower than Ouka, Veil is her saving grace.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1031 on: June 05, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »
Rapier is 28 force iirc, and has moderate range during CVeil (derp range without).  DPS is actually lower than Ouka, Veil is her saving grace.

Can you tune it for range? Or does Veil override it like overdrive does for fencer? Course, I remember a build with slow tunes, so it may have been more practical to do that.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1032 on: June 05, 2011, 11:50:01 PM »
I'd probably go slow tune on Ivis.  Her specialty isn't raw kill speed like Fencer as far as I'm aware, it's more like "stunlock while being unstunnable".

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1033 on: June 12, 2011, 03:37:21 AM »
And now my Lily is finally Level 10. Who should I work on next?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #1034 on: June 12, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »
LOL how would we know :V

Show us your garage and we'll pick one for you~

And speaking of lily, finally junked my starter, RIP you redundant little runt, see ya later when you decided to get blonde hair and shoot explosive psyguns.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1035 on: June 12, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »
And now my Lily is finally Level 10. Who should I work on next?
Teach me how to Lily, teach me, teach me how to Lily. (btw i hate that song so don't get that idea)
So, UC-RT is coming this month!? :O
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1036 on: June 12, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »

Only if we win Heroes vs CS

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1037 on: June 12, 2011, 07:16:41 PM »
Alright, guys. What parts and weapons should I give my Lily?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1038 on: June 12, 2011, 07:26:39 PM »
Teach me how to Lily, teach me, teach me how to Lily. (btw i hate that song so don't get that idea)

I'll be damned if I know, ever since I tried leveling her up, I went from 4.5-5.0 to 3.xx, I wanted to ask you guys. I think it's because she requires aiming.  That and I don't feel like I'm doing the damage I should be. I've heard that alpha builds are glass cannons. Well, I see the glass(328 health and >1000 cost, surely I can do better than this.), so where's the cannon?

Please look at my build and expel as much derp as you can.

LOL how would we know :V

Show us your garage and we'll pick one for you~

And speaking of lily, finally junked my starter, RIP you redundant little runt, see ya later when you decided to get blonde hair and shoot explosive psyguns.

I wasn't expecting an answer, but since you asked...

If it's not lit up, it's level 5 unless I just don't care about it. Don't ask why Izuna looks that. I leveled her up with bad carts and don't feel like junking and building her from scratch.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:28:20 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #1039 on: June 12, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »
That Lily looks good to me, buuut... wtf are those legs?

And that Shino and Laz look like they could do with a little more love.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1040 on: June 12, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »

Neon Neos I think

« Reply #1041 on: June 12, 2011, 11:13:28 PM »

LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ

(LAZ)

Laz is the greatest, give her more attention. :getdown:

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1042 on: June 12, 2011, 11:26:01 PM »
Speaking of Laz, either I'm getting better at this game or Laz is the most overpowered bot ever.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1043 on: June 13, 2011, 01:29:04 AM »
LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ LAZ

(LAZ)

Laz is the greatest, give her more attention. :getdown:

Speaking of Laz, either I'm getting better at this game or Laz is the most overpowered bot ever.

I guess it's been decided.

Yep. Stats aren't bad. Trying to think of something to put the arms on too.
Neon Neos I think

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1044 on: June 13, 2011, 01:38:57 AM »
There's a reason Laz is popular in JP even though she's 50 Rt there (or is it more?).

This and this are two prime examples of Laz being awesome.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1045 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »
There's a reason Laz is popular in JP even though she's 50 Rt there (or is it more?).

This and this are two prime examples of Laz being awesome.

Hmmm....maybe I should try hopping with something with quick land for a change.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1046 on: June 13, 2011, 02:30:09 AM »
And quick jump.  Laz is one of the  very, very few hoppers with quick jump.

And she's really thin, making her even harder to hit.

And her HP growth is awesome.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1047 on: June 13, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
And quick jump.  Laz is one of the  very, very few hoppers with quick jump.

And she's really thin, making her even harder to hit.

And her HP growth is awesome.

Yeah, your guide was why I leveled her past 5. If I want a hopper Laz, maybe I'll buy another one...

That or dick around with the thoarla I got in the ro cube. I always wanted to stardust hop, and Tengu didn't work that well for me(I blame the lack of quick land.)

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1048 on: June 13, 2011, 02:50:03 AM »
I tried to use Cannon Baller and I failed. Kept spamming the subweapon, kept missing.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1049 on: June 13, 2011, 03:15:44 AM »
I tried to use Cannon Baller and I failed. Kept spamming the subweapon, kept missing.

At least you can fire the missiles, I can't even do that. Well I've done it maybe once.

Also, I'm starting  see why people aren't a fan of boost run. Makes surprise Vanguards hell.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff