Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted to Touhou When... #9: Phantasm. of Flower View Edition  (Read 127292 times)

Mujie

• Flipped turned upside down
  • Can you guess my sister?
You know you are obsessed with touhou when you try to get the one friend you know that knows 2hu into every chat you are in just so someone gets your jokes.

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
You know you are obsessed with touhou when you try to get the one friend you know that knows 2hu into every chat you are in just so someone gets your jokes.
Going in a similar direction: when everyone who is regularly present in a group chat room on Steam you sometimes go into will get your Touhou jokes and references.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
When you go into a chatroom that shares pictures and the like just so you can have an excuse to post Touhou related content.
I just know what I know...

Ryuunotaki

• Rollin' fluffball.
  • Am I sane, or insane? That is the question.
When you spend 95% of your time RPing in Touhouz.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
Being both a Touhou and War Thunder player, I'm surprised to see this.
http://imgur.com/a/vejrE

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

Chirumiru-chan

• Destitute shrine maiden
  • Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
In science we had to do this thing where we "combined" elements to show how to do something. I showed how to do the Malice cannon.
We had write something on Buddhism in history and I put Byakuren on it
⑨-chan
1cc: PoDD Rikako (Easy), PoDD Marisa (Easy), LLS Reimu (Easy)

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
My father and I went shopping today and we bought something for the kitchen sink that looked like a magic wand.  When we got home, he tapped my cat with it and said "ha, I just turned you into a cat".  I couldn't help but think of Reimu's "the cat turned into a cat" line from SA.  The sky was also quite obscured by a thick mist that appeared somewhat reddish.  Obvious thinking is obvious there.

jorjorbinks

• Can you guess my sister?
When you hardly play the games anymore due to having no time, but when you do play, you enjoy the first and only boss you beat that playthrough. :derp:

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
In English we were talking about legends and I brought up the legend of Turbo Granny and how Byakuren uses it as her last word. Then we had to read The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and all I could think of was Sekibanki.
⑨-chan

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
When my father mentions the word "lunatic", I suddenly get thoughts of Flandre, even though I personally do not view her as such.

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
When my father mentions the word "lunatic", I suddenly get thoughts of Flandre, even though I personally do not view her as such.
And lunatic mode?
⑨-chan

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
I have a friend named Alice.

For our art project at school, she made a doll.

I asked her if it was stuffed with gunpowder and she just laughed.

EDIT: I found myself singing "WHY WHY WHY WHY DON'T I MISS YOU A LOT FOREVER". While doing the pose. It was after a very good friend of mine (since we were very young) said she was going abroad to a boarding school after the year was over. She laughed in good will.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:32:11 PM by LawfulInsane »
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
I have a friend named Alice.

For our art project at school, she made a doll.

I asked her if it was stuffed with gunpowder and she just laughed.
Did she actually get the joke, though?

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
Jokes on him, the doll wasn't full of gunpowder, it was MADE of gunpowder.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES

She didn't get it at first. I showed her Touhou and then she laughed even more.
I have the tendency to call everything from my side of the world "Eastern" (with the characters in "Touhou", I'm Chinese).

TableCloth

• Call of Loli: Waifu Warfare
One pattern from the last boss and two patterns from the TLB of INHeritage reminds me of Flandre's Lavatein, and one of them looked like a mixture of Lavatein and Scarlet Shoot.

While the TLB's penultimate pattern looks like a mix of Ten Evil Suns (or was it Stars?) With Scarlet shoot at the end of the pattern.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: MoF, IN, SA, PCB
Lunatic 1cc: MoF, IN

Currently struggling against depression by writing a light novel. Also, stop talking about nazi. The fact that I have Swastika in my name makes me stressed whenever anyone brought up any topic related to nazi and neo-nazi (unless we're talking about history, then I'm up for it). No, I'm not a neo-nazi. Neither are my parents. F**k off.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
I discovered osu recently, I just spent most of my time downloading Touhou songs for the game.

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
I wanted to sneeze at my friends just like Koishi,

but I overpowered the sneeze. :V

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
I discovered osu recently, I just spent most of my time downloading Touhou songs for the game.
Did the same thing with Stepmania, which I discovered through Gpop, member of MoTK.

10 page essays.................whew, thank ZUN for music, and all the circles for remixing them. I have another one to do tomorrow, oh dear.

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
The Chinese term for Easter literally means "resurrection festival".

So I drew Toyosatomimi no Miko to celebrate.

heh, osu is actually what introduced me to touhou

When I play ITG, most of the songs that I choose are songs from the touhou pad packs. (I don't play it often, though)

My phone's notification sound is se_pin00, and my ringtone is "Flight in the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess", it starts out quiet and there's a volume increase in each section, like this: http://puu.sh/o0gLM/f34ff48362.mp3

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
Does Geometry Dash (phone) have Touhou's too?

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
when you draw rin satsuki at school
⑨-chan

Last night, I was watching the news. The final segment before the weather was a story on Japan celebrating the annual cherry blossom, and also about future tourism direction for Japan. After this story, the news anchor said, "So, cherry blossoms and butterflies. How about that?" (presumably the 'butterflies' refers to an earlier news segment). Needless to say, I instantly thought of PCB and started humming 'Border of Life'.

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
We are currently well into the season of Spring and it feels about as cold as Winter with even a hint of snow in some close areas.  As one would probably know, I immediately thought of PCB.

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
There's a person I know on YouTube called Sakuyo Scarlet, and they don't know what Touhou is.

I just think of Touhou now whenever I see their name.
Looks like I don't need a signature either...

LawfulInsane

• Lurker and poster
  • PLATES
My physics lecturer vaguely looks like ZUN.

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
I found out that what helps me get to sleep is doing this in my mind:

"Where does Touhou take place?"
"Gensokyo."
"What's in Gensokyo?"
"The Hakurei Shrine."
"Who lives at the Hakurei Shrine?"
"Reimu."
"What colour is Reimu's dress?"
"Red."
"Who is Reimu?"
"A shrine maiden."
"Where does she work?"
"At the Hakurei Shrine."

and so on and so forth until I fall asleep. I'm currently recapping the plots of the Touhou games this way, I got up to Kurumi's part of LLS before dozing off last night.
⑨-chan

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
Our history teacher was giving back our exercise books. One by one she called out our names and that we have to go to get it. Then she said,

"Hannibal, please remember your teacher's name is not Keine Kamishirasawa." As she looked upon the space where we optionally wrote our teacher's, who teaches the subject, name.