Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Hikikomori Quest - Remaking my Life: Part 12
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 10:03:39 am »
Daiko-kun:

>"Stuffed with.... stuff ?"

> "You know... magic stuff." Kokoro raises her arms to emphasize 'magic stuff'.

Niji Gray:

>"Then i'm just terribad at it..."

> "Well, one of the few things I agree with you."
> Megumi stops and looks at the giant shelfs of the library.
> "... This things are more than the ones at our library..."
> Megumi pauses for a moment, but then grins.
> "Oh, Nijiii...? I have a job for yooou..." She looks at you, still grinning.

Niji Red:

>Examine and check Nitori.

> You examine Nitori. She... has a lot of blue... and a lot. Her twintailed hair, eyes, suit, backpack, boots... The only noticeable things are her green hat, and the pair of cherry-like pins for her hair tails. Oh, and that golden key she has as a necklace
> Nitori seems to not breath normally, but it isn't so noticeable.

Kiku-chan:

>Greet her back and rush to Koa's room !

> You greet Meiling, before resuming your way.

Niji White:

>"Uhm... we will need someone to guard this place though..."

> "Guard it? Why?" Clownpiece asks. "There's nothing here of importance..."
> _
Daiko-kun:

>"Stuffed with.... stuff ?"

Niji Gray:

>"Then i'm just terribad at it..."

Niji Red:

>Examine and check Nitori.

Kiku-chan:

>Greet her back and rush to Koa's room !

Niji White:

>"Uhm... we will need someone to guard this place though..."
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Last post by Starlighthawk on Today at 09:42:14 am »
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"There was no risk for that, i myself had experienced that barrier so i knew he would have been safe, and Daiyousei would have gladly joined you and your cause had you just taken a more peaceful approach, it has nothing to do with your concept of 'weak and strong', as i said before, that concept is inaccurate and misleading."
>Look saddened.
>"Maybe you are right, maybe things can't always go on the more peaceful side of resolution and i am just a dreamer... but tell me, none of you were all too happy with what you did yourselves right ? Don't your hearts give out a feeling that says 'There must be another way' ?"
>"Don't worry; I know you have the strength within you to protect the people you care about and I'm truly grateful to have you with us."
>Give her a little hug
>"Welcome to the team, Minoriko."

>"Glad to be aboard." the older woman says as she returns your hug. "I won't let you down, I promise."
>"Here's hopin' we don't have ta test ya soon." Rin says as she and Minoriko clasp hands, before the Aki hugs her, too.
But then came FS chapter 50, and suddenly, everyone is finding Kosuzu-as-a-boss-in-AoCF as a highly likely possibility...

Meh, i talked about this possibility at the release of FS 49 though, but i get your point ^^.

And speculation is speculation, if we get proved wrong, of course the theory will instantly vanish.
You know what's ironic about the Kosuzu-as-a-possible-boss theory?

Someone brought up the theory back during the Wild Mass Guesses for ULiL, citing the Forbidden Scrollery chapter in which Kosuzu was possessed by the ghost of a set of antique love letters, and used that to explain how Kosuzu might have an appearance in ULiL, possessed by the then-unidentified "Hanako". That turn out to be not the case: Kosuzu isn't even mentioned in ULiL, and "Hanako" is revealed to be the fully-human Sumireko. The jossed theory is, funny enough, forgotten within the same week it was brought up, and that's before ULiL full version is released.

But then came FS chapter 50, and suddenly, everyone is finding Kosuzu-as-a-boss-in-AoCF as a highly likely possibility...
Also, not really sure where else to put this, but as some of you may have seen on Twitter, tomorrow is the NicoNico Chokaigi at the Makuhari Messe. There ZUN is distributing this year's Super ZUN Beer: This time he has named it 超東方トリプルシトラスラガー "Super Touhou Triple Citrus Lager". Hiroyuki is also of course participating again with Biere Orange.

Coasters this time:

I wonder what the citrus fruits are? Yuzu, orange, grapefruit? The stuff on the coaster makes it seem like something like that.
Sagume's the only character without torn clothes, so "return of ripped clothes" is kind of a misnomer. Well, Junko too, but probably because he just didn't bother making one for Extra.

predictions

- Unconnected story: Latest VFiS chapter might be somewhat related?
- Focused on gameplay/resources: Probably both, being bonus options and pieces
- Team system: bonus options are assists
(- Enemies bleed season items to fill up gauge)
(- At full gauge get that season's bonus options)

I'm noticing that, considering ways to increase point value besides graze, in Aya's screenshot it looks like there might be faith items. But there certainly aren't a lot of them when ZUN only has an extra 130 and 190 in the other screenshots. Also notice that Aya's screenshot is near the beginning of the stage, Reimu is near the end, and Marisa is at the end. Reimu seems to have full gauge and Autumn, Marisa has full gauge and Winter. Does that suggest the season progression just starts with Spring? Could Reimu switch before the end of stage? Have Reimu and Marisa gained bombs or has Aya just managed to use three right at the beginning?
Yeah, a gauntlet of champions would be pretty interesting!

I blew the rest of my orbs on the OP banner since not only is it boosted % but we probably aren't getting a banner this good until powercreep kicks in. I got Ninian and Hector, attesting to the fact that all my luck in life is going to this gacha game. I should probably fix that. Anyway, I hope I can save up enough orbs before Micaiah or the summer units get added.

Stream also mentioned some arena changes think plus something that gave out a 5* unit as a reward, so I'm interested in what that's all about.
> If we are in range to do so, block the beam with our arm.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 11 queries.