Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You have two options for Satan Void - if you make exactly zero combos on the opening turn, he won't put up the 40 million damage shield but will instead skill delay you by 99 turns. (He'll also erase any buffs you have)

The other involves fighting him with that gross 40 million damage void and I don't actually know if there's a good way to fight him normally.

If you have a way to set up your board without making any combos, you could probably go for a OHKO. With the "bare" minimum of 12 water orbs (four combos), wood, light, and dark matches, my Bros alone deal 60 million damage.

That ends up being effectively 400,000,000 from them alone factoring devil killer latents and if you use their Kiri assist to turn Satan into a fire enemy.

Charging the assist might be difficult, though. If you're hella cheeky, Mythril Edge can give some breathing room exclusively on the first floor, halving damage taken and quashing your damage output. Horrible HP, though.

Revo Karin is probably the best candidate for using any spare Devil Killer latents, if you have them. After limit breaking and using the 7c Super Awakening, she does 170,000,000 damage -before- latents or Kiri.
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Last post by LonelyGaruga on Today at 06:07:20 am »
Looking at the patch notes, it seems the only thing that was stated about Marisa's Awakening skills was that they were buffed. 25% more damage with Custom Mode is pretty nice.
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Fate/Choco Order 2.018: Bananarama
« Last post by Aya Reiko on Today at 06:01:53 am »
Graduated to 2BP and consistently winning.

Currently using l75 Iskandar w/ LB'd Shana, L60 Shieldy w/ Carp, Support L90ish Waver preferably w/ a LB'd Carp.  Backline has d'Eon w/ LB'd Carp, the other two are basically irrelevant as they hold booze boosters as their CE's.
« Last post by zeroxtime62 on Today at 05:19:40 am »
You're right, my bad. I assumed the patch note about Marisa's Hakkero Charge was fixing the assumed bug with it not working in the back row, but interestingly I noticed the description is different now too, and it's a 4% boost with a 25 stack cap rather than a 3% with a 33% stat cap. Maybe it's only supposed to work on the front row, and the text is what's wrong?

EDIT: Her other Awakening Skill has been boosted to a 25% damage increase too, huh.

No worries I was just confused if there was some circumstance I wasn't figuring out. I wouldn't be surprised if it's only meant to work from the front as it working from the back and never decreasing sounds almost too good to be true.
« Last post by Krhinji on Today at 05:14:32 am »
I'm not sure if I misunderstand how Marisa's Hakkero Charge works but she's supposed to build the counter while she's in the reserve party right? I noticed on an earlier page that someone said the skill works properly now but I've been testing it and it doesn't seem to work for me unless she takes a turn while on the field, unless I'm just incorrectly interpreting what the "back" means in the skill description.

You're right, my bad. I assumed the patch note about Marisa's Hakkero Charge was fixing the assumed bug with it not working in the back row, but interestingly I noticed the description is different now too, and it's a 4% boost with a 25 stack cap rather than a 3% with a 33 cap. Maybe it's only supposed to work on the front row, and the text is what's wrong?

EDIT: Her other Awakening Skill has been boosted to a 25% damage increase too, huh.
« Last post by zeroxtime62 on Today at 05:05:56 am »
I'm not sure if I misunderstand how Marisa's Hakkero Charge works but she's supposed to build the counter while she's in the reserve party right? I noticed on an earlier page that someone said the skill works properly now but I've been testing it and it doesn't seem to work for me unless she takes a turn while on the field, unless I'm just incorrectly interpreting what the "back" means in the skill description.
Where are you using Wild Wind?  I hope it isn't for Satan Void himself who has a void shield and not an absorb.
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Hello Purvis on Today at 03:32:46 am »
> "That would seem to be for the best. I am not sure where we could go from there, however."

>"Maybe you could close your dojo for a little while, Meiling?" Flandre says, looking over.
>"...I guess I could?" she says. "The kids'll understand, probably."

>_
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 03:18:07 am »
> "That would seem to be for the best. I am not sure where we could go from there, however."
« Last post by Hello Purvis on Today at 03:02:30 am »
> "Maybe. I admit this is not my area of expertise."

>"I am rather making it up as I go along, too," Flandre says. "I suppose we could try to take her back to...Gensokyo?"
>You note her eyes snapping back to Patchouli, as if expecting another reaction like the one you provoked, but she does not seem to do anything other than pant a little.

>_
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.033 seconds with 13 queries.