Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I imagine I am upset for the same reasons that anyone else would be upset if the category they considered to be the most important one was so far behind so many other categories. :V It's not like I don't enjoy basically everything that was an option. (Honestly, I have a sneaking suspicious ZUN appreciates and agrees with the top result.)
Which category are you even pointing at? The way currently this post is, it is extremely subject to multiple assumptions. Plus, you're making assumptions yourself by saying "for the same reasons". How do you know that, for example if I would've been upset, it would've been the same reason? Neither you and I expressed this yet so wouldn't this make it an assumption on your end? Hence, to avoid such cases, I even asked you why, because I was genuinely interested and curious without making false assumptions myself.
Also, did you miss this question or just didn't want to answer it? What ever the reason might be, I'll respect it.

On topic generally: To me it feels people are taking both themselves and the results way too serious. Majority of the votes come from the Japanese fanbase, followed up by East Asia. The results speak clearly that there is a high attraction to the Music, Character, Setting and then obviously the derivative works. The votes from Europe and Americas are hardly significant which makes me wonder what you're all trying to prove or point out? I honestly cannot see the added value nor I can understand the silly personal attacks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/7ywfva/news_tldw_for_the_6th_anniversary_stream/

There's some super spicy stuff coming up. The main highlights being purchaseable MP Yog Sothoth and PERSONA COLLAB. But there's lots of other neat stuff as well.

Oh man I'm gonna be so bummed in NA never gets Persona... Would probably IAP for Morgana.

[...]it's very poor form to take that ambiguity and assume the worst possible interpretation is the correct one.
[...]You just can't help but assume the worse from everything.[...]

...How was my assumption "the worst possible interpretation", again? And if it's wrong, why is there STILL no post to clear up the ambiguity and prove it?

But whatever. If you people don't want to learn from your own mistakes and choose to see my arguments in a strictly negative light then fine, be that way. I'll see myself out.
>"Thank you very much, either way. Shall I go fetch Patchouli for you?"
>Meiling knows where to sit, stay near her.
>Survey the dining room, who all is here? What're they up to?
> You follow Meiling as she sits down.
> There are a few fairy maids carefully carrying food around. Quite a few leaving the room with food. Remilia is here, with her own plate. She seems to be waiting on something with an annoyed look...
> Sakuya sets down identical meals for you and Meiling. Both seem quite plentiful...
> "I thought Alice and I had to share? This is normal, isn't it?" Meiling asks.
> "One of the others wanted to try what you usually do, but it seems they changed their mind when it was ready..." Remilia explains. "Now, where's Patchouli, Sakuya?"
> "In the library still." Sakuya answers.
>_
>Meiling knows where to sit, stay near her.
>Survey the dining room, who all is here? What're they up to?
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 07:56:36 am »
>"T-The ones who knocked you out. One of them was disguising as Daiyousei..."
>("I'm sorry... I was just afraid... W-What if they didn't give her back? Or what if she was hurt or killed in the process? Fairies are fragile, you know...")
> Your body doesn't move.
> ("So you wouldn't have trusted in me being able to stop them or get her back?")
>_
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on Today at 07:39:36 am »
>"T-The ones who knocked you out. One of them was disguising as Daiyousei..."
>("I'm sorry... I was just afraid... W-What if they didn't give her back? Or what if she was hurt or killed in the process? Fairies are fragile, you know...")
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 07:17:36 am »
>("Ah, got it.")
>"Let's get going then. Watch out for anyone we don't know... it might be those mean shapeshifters trying to play tricks on us again..."
>("Speaking of them, since you seem to know them, do you have any pointers on how to tell if someone is one of them?")
> "Who?"
> "Nevermind them. It seems like it was just a prank." You explain.
> ("Nue and Mamizou are fine. Not people you should feel like going against. I would've trusted them to explain what they would've with trading Remedy, but I still would've gotten her back right afterwards. Thanks again for that...")
>_
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on Today at 06:56:15 am »
//edit
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 13 queries.