Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you can survive a boosted Firetrap Whirlwind, you could just whittle him down some before you do your delay and burst?  Doesn't sound too complicated if you're able to reach him without issue.  The two turn timer should ensure you can heal from any attacks he uses assuming you're not ENTIRELY screwed over by skyfall un-luck.
oh! huuuuh... somehow I missed that he's on a 2 turn timer (he uses whirlwind every turn?) and that the status shield kicks in after he's below 50%. Thought he through it up immediately. Now I feel really dumb. Now this seems a lot more doable, thanks
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 13 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Purji Costavis on Today at 12:41:25 am »
>How about a middle point ? Are there any ?

>In theory, there's points between the further part of the fan and the middle of it, yes.

>_
>Where were living before we came to Gensokyo? Makai, the outside world, someplace else entirely?
>"The special events sound like fun stories, but I'm more interested in day to day things. I can't imagine living around so many faeries."
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 12:17:29 am »
> Nod to the princess (tiny, not water).
> "I'm gonna try. If she's okay with it."
Revision 5 has been released!
All star game progress has started!
Added Rumia!
Added Rumia's first nonspell!
Added aimed bullets and related code (The ones that you can easily graze and stream for score)
Hi, thanks for responding to my query. I did as you said and tried running a JP version of the game. The game version is ver1.0.0 . The game loads and displays the title screen okay when I ran the executable. I then tried loading my ver1.0.6.3 save file and it failed to load. I assume this is because the save files are not forward compatible.

Okay, so I then tried to apply the official sanbondo patch for v1.0.0 -> v1.2.0, i.e. https://www.axfc.net/u/3734046.zip . When I run the patch executable, I am required to select a directory. I selected the "data" folder in the Gensou Shoujo Taisen You game folder. The two progress bars filled up successfully, and this repeated twice for 1.0.4 -> 1.0.8 and 1.0.8 -> 1.2.0.
However, when I ran gsw02.exe, the game still appears to be version ver1.0.0. What did I do wrongly in applying the update patch?
« Last post by Neovereign on September 21, 2017, 11:47:40 pm »
> "I mean I think I can make it so you can travel on land."
> "T-Travel on land!?"
> "You're gonna change her body?" Shinmyoumaru asks in question.
>  _
« Last post by Kilgamayan on September 21, 2017, 11:34:02 pm »
> "I mean I think I can make it so you can travel on land."
« Last post by Neovereign on September 21, 2017, 11:18:08 pm »
> "She did, yes. As for why there are two Raikos, well, that's a bit of a story."
> Gesture at the mermaid.
> "But I believe I can make it so you don't need water to travel places. I won't do it unless you tell me I can, though. And don't worry about this being a favor that you need to repay, or anything like that."
> "What do you mean?"
>_
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v1.3
« Last post by Neovereign on September 21, 2017, 11:17:50 pm »
>"Yeah, but I only visit Patche from time to time. You live there. What's it like?"
>What is our own history and experience in Gensokyo like? We ought to be ready to talk about that while we're getting to know each other better.
> "It's nice. There's events held sometimes, but I don't suspect they're planned, and are just on a whim. The fairy maids are nice company sometimes. Sakuya does her best and tries to make sure I'm doing my best when I can as well. The mistress cares for us too, despite how that discussion went along..."
>You haven't been in Gensokyo all your time. What you have been here for has been interesting and pleasant. Nothing too significant has happened against you yet and you've been getting along with some people quite well. There's a lot of interesting people and the occasional incident helps keep things from being dull.
>_
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 13 queries.