Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
So, how exactly is the fourth phase of 5-3 meant to work? I understand the first three phases, but am I supposed to start circling around Riko in the direction which the leek/popsicle/Gluttony Sword is rotating? The other strat I would think of is to Shift+Z slowly to the right, but that gets sort of ruined by the lasers that randomly come from the right side of the screen.

you move slowly to the right when the sword/leek/popsicle goes away the field, repeat again but in opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw5JWOE5gg0
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Hikikomori Quest - Remaking my Life: Part 13
« Last post by Miniking on Today at 04:46:20 am »
V!Daiko:

>"I'm not disgusted. I couldn't be. I do admit that I didn't think something like this would happen I'm not sure how to handle it the best. This isn't really normal. But it's been going well so far right? We also had pretty much only support from those that knew. And I'm not really normal when you think about it either."
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 04:32:52 am »
V!Daiko:

>"What do you mean?"

> "Well... I think you are kinda disgusted on how weird things are, generally... What I mean is that, if that's the case, I'm sorry for making you accept Kyouko and I when you were trying to achieve something more, uh, 'normal' with Kokoro... rather than having to... you know... all of us..."
> _
I'm actually using 1.0.4 because I'm hopelessly in love with Toyohime's unerfed map. Also this site is against pirating, and I'm pretty sure that qualifies as pirating. So sorry, no can do.

EDIT ~> the site where sanbondo posts the updates has a list of all the updates for the game. But I'm not sure how to describe getting to said list.
« Last post by Miniking on Today at 04:23:52 am »
V!Daiko:

>"What do you mean?"
music's by Tokiko, hype is real
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 03:59:07 am »
V!Daiko:

>"It's fine. It's not like you made it rain. Though, I hope Kokoro hasn't gone anywhere. It'd be bad if she got caught in it."

> "... Hey, Daiko... D-Do you have any kind of bad thought about Kyouko or I?"
> _
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Yorihime Quest
« Last post by Lt Colonel Summers on Today at 03:57:51 am »
>What are we currently tied up with?

>You're shackled to a slab of metal, with two shackles securing each of your limbs.
« Last post by Miniking on Today at 03:56:01 am »
V!Daiko:

>"It's fine. It's not like you made it rain. Though, I hope Kokoro hasn't gone anywhere. It'd be bad if she got caught in it."
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 03:44:23 am »
V!Daiko:

>"I wanted something positive."

Daiko:

>How are our customers?

> "O-Oh. S-Sorry..."

> They seem cheerful. Some of them are chatting concerning to the incoming rain.
> _
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 12 queries.