Author Topic: Chen's Day Out - Wriggle Justice Edition  (Read 155275 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Chen's Day Out - Wriggle Justice Edition
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
>"You say you found her huddled up in the woods, after she separated from you. What did you see of the actual final battle? And go into more detail about after you found Chen, please?"

"I didn't see her land the finishing blow, but she had caught up and started scratching Meira around when I got left behind.

Well, She was kind of hugging her knees and looking down. So I picked her up and high-tailed it out of there holding her. After we were a bit aways, she managed to pull herself together and stand up on her own. She pulled her cape back out, said she'd done something stupid, and would like it if I didn't say anything about it. After that, we went to the Hakurei Shrine as we had planned."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »
>Nod. Be confident.
>"Did she tell you what this stupid thing was? Were you able to discern it from her condition? For instance, were there bloodstains or the like on her clothing?"
>Try to recall if the autopsy included scratch wounds.

Chaore

« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »
>Nod. Be confident.
>"Did she tell you what this stupid thing was? Were you able to discern it from her condition? For instance, were there bloodstains or the like on her clothing?"
>Try to recall if the autopsy included scratch wounds.

"She didn't tell me outright, and she seemed rather clean, but I had a bit of a feeling that it probably was the murder."

The autopsy did, yes.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2010, 10:14:38 PM »
>Nod.
>"Alright. You were on your way back from Scarlet Devil Mansion when this happened, yes?"
>IF SO: "Can you elaborate on what happened there?"
>IF NOT: "Tell me more about the trip from <last place they were> until you found Meira."

Chaore

« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2010, 11:43:49 PM »
>Nod.
>"Alright. You were on your way back from Scarlet Devil Mansion when this happened, yes?"
>IF SO: "Can you elaborate on what happened there?"
>IF NOT: "Tell me more about the trip from <last place they were> until you found Meira."

Suika nods. "Yeah, we were. ...Kinda, Chen asked the librarian's familiar to take a look at Meira's sword, which was broken. It was leaking some strange air. Apparently it had a contract of some sort on it. Cirno left while we were there, and we had a bit of a disagreement over something relating to the librarian's familiar still being there. That is pretty much all that happened there."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2010, 11:58:55 PM »
> "I... See...  If I'm not mistaken, you and Chen went to the shrine after the SDM, where Chen briefly conversed with me and Mokou correct?  And it was during this time that you did a security sweep of the shrine."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2010, 11:59:43 PM »
I'm so confused. Did Chen really do this? Then why hasn't it been mentioned in this game yet? Have we skipped over it entirely? Why can't Chen remember this? Suika is defiantly speaking the truth, and this appears to be one and the same Chen.

> Is it possible to summon Hina and give Chen a check up on parasites? Maybe she was infected all along and the parasite only took control at that moment, brutaly killing Meira.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2010, 12:00:32 AM »
I'm so confused. Did Chen really do this? Then why hasn't it been mentioned in this game yet? Have we skipped over it entirely? Why can't Chen remember this? Suika is defiantly speaking the truth, and this appears to be one and the same Chen.

> Is it possible to summon Hina and give Chen a check up on parasites? Maybe she was infected all along and the parasite only took control at that moment, brutaly killing Meira.
I checked the previous thread.  There is no mention of a detour on the way to the shrine.

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2010, 12:03:20 AM »
Then there must be a doppelganger Chen somewhere.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2010, 12:04:22 AM »
I checked the previous thread.  There is no mention of a detour on the way to the shrine.

In that case, it could still be a shapeshifting imposter. Only this imposter is a very good actor, imitating Chen's guilt and sadness.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »
So far, the only person can think of that would be capable of this is Nue...  Except that we've got no such evidence of that, and it would make things too easy.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2010, 12:08:05 AM »
I think we have officially been mindfucked. That "but it would be spoilers!" from Komachi isn't helping with that either >:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2010, 12:11:38 AM »
I think we have officially been mindfucked. That "but it would be spoilers!" from Komachi isn't helping with that either >:
There's gotta be something we're missing...

Chaore

« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12:38 AM »
> "I... See...  If I'm not mistaken, you and Chen went to the shrine after the SDM, where Chen briefly conversed with me and Mokou correct?  And it was during this time that you did a security sweep of the shrine."

"...You're pretty mistaken, I know this contradicts my previous testimony. I'm sorry, Wriggle, I should have mentioned this before."

...You could, you're pretty sure Hina wouldn't be able to find anything thing. Given what you've heard, the parasite is only visible when active.

>Son, If you call this a mindfuckin', You've seen nothing.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2010, 12:18:13 AM »
> Go over the testimony in our mind and try to filter out key facts.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2010, 12:25:42 AM »
Okay, MINORLY mindfucked. Because I know it definitely gets a whole lot worse then this. But still.

>"In Kogasa's testimony, she said she saw Chen leaving the Forest of Birds. She didn't mention seeing you at all, but you said you left the Forest of Birds with Chen."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2010, 12:28:21 AM »
> "Also, Mystia didn't mention anything about the suspect huddling into a ball after the murder..."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2010, 12:44:34 AM »
So far, the only person can think of that would be capable of this is Nue...  Except that we've got no such evidence of that, and it would make things too easy.

Ran is a kitsune, and thus a shapeshifter by nature. Only problem is that she's already dead... :(

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2010, 12:48:47 AM »
Ran is a kitsune, and thus a shapeshifter by nature. Only problem is that she's already dead... :(
Actually...  It might be the best not to rule this out either considering we've been given no evidence to this other than 'She's dead," and if Patchouli and Sanae have taught us anything, it's that CHAOS likes to throw surprises at us.  However, I doubt that Ran's nature would actually make her do this...

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2010, 01:23:33 AM »
Okay, MINORLY mindfucked. Because I know it definitely gets a whole lot worse then this. But still.

>"In Kogasa's testimony, she said she saw Chen leaving the Forest of Birds. She didn't mention seeing you at all, but you said you left the Forest of Birds with Chen."

>Correct to "entering the Forest"?

>Oh wait we never cleared up things with Kogasa. :/

>I don't see why Ran would try to frame Chen either. Mind=blown.

>The tucking in and out of cape is real convenient to explain Mystia's testimony. T_T But Suika hasn't heard of any of the testimonies before, how did she know? That means it'd be the truth?

>They may have entered there after the murder though, which would explain Sanae's affidavit : body was moved in a fashion. Arggg we need a watch/clock so badly.

>Check for blood on Chen's nails.

Chaore

« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2010, 02:34:44 AM »
> Go over the testimony in our mind and try to filter out key facts.

You try, but you're not sure what IS key here...

Lunasa chimes in. "We both know Kogasa's testimony was pretty much a full on lie. Its been stricken from the record."

Yeah, pretty much.

> "Also, Mystia didn't mention anything about the suspect huddling into a ball after the murder..."

Suika nods. "Yeah, I found Chen aways from the body, she probably didn't follow Chen, and just ran off."

>Correct to "entering the Forest"?

>Oh wait we never cleared up things with Kogasa. :/

>I don't see why Ran would try to frame Chen either. Mind=blown.

>The tucking in and out of cape is real convenient to explain Mystia's testimony. T_T But Suika hasn't heard of any of the testimonies before, how did she know? That means it'd be the truth?

>They may have entered there after the murder though, which would explain Sanae's affidavit : body was moved in a fashion. Arggg we need a watch/clock so badly.

>Check for blood on Chen's nails.

You're not sure what to try and this point... If Chen would've had blood on her nails, she has had ample time to clean it off, and a pond to do so.

You definitely need SOMETHING to prove this isn't true... Or...

You have to glance at Chen. Did she really do it?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2010, 02:36:50 AM »
>...what if Chen actually did do it, but she doesn't KNOW she did it, and didn't have proper control over her choices? Like, the parasite or something. Pleading insanity gets you some kind of leniency doesn't it?

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2010, 02:39:05 AM »
Suika nods. "Yeah, I found Chen aways from the body, she probably didn't follow Chen, and just ran off."

> How did she know where the body was?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2010, 02:41:47 AM »
>Ask this. Although it can be assumed she saw it while looking for Chen.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2010, 03:03:59 AM »
>"Is this all you've hide?"

>Contemplate having Chen testify. Man, we wasted that time at the lobby. Now we have to do it Phoenix Wright style! Cross-examine the defendant herself!

Chaore

« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2010, 03:12:55 AM »
>...what if Chen actually did do it, but she doesn't KNOW she did it, and didn't have proper control over her choices? Like, the parasite or something. Pleading insanity gets you some kind of leniency doesn't it?

Its possible, but you'd have to prove it...

>Ask this. Although it can be assumed she saw it while looking for Chen.

"I followed the trail of burnt trees to it, I startled looking for Chen after I found the body."

>"Is this all you've hide?"

>Contemplate having Chen testify. Man, we wasted that time at the lobby. Now we have to do it Phoenix Wright style! Cross-examine the defendant herself!

"Yeah, I'm sorry..."

You're not sure if that would work. Just saying 'No! This is wrong!' when you're the one being testified won't work...

Argh! You need SOMEONE who would know WHERE CHEN WAS AT THE MURDER TIME.

But who? Suika was your chance, here. And you can't think of a way to contradict her....

Lunasa snaps you out of it with another AIR VIOLIN SOLO. "So, Does the defense rest, or have something to bring up?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2010, 03:17:05 AM »
>Well... if Chen was at the SDM during or very near the murder time, that should do it... hopefully Patchy or her assistant can tell the time!
>If we can at this moment, call Patchouli to the stand!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2010, 03:24:46 AM »
>So basically this all happened but the parser didn't told us?  :o

>Wait, wasn't Patchy out when we visited SDM with Suika? Oh well lets see what she has to say.

>"Miss Knowledge, have you ever studied Human Biology? There's something I'd like to comfirm. If someone's leg has been severed, is it fatal if left untreated? How long would it take for them to die from the loss of blood if so?"

>I'm challenging the cause of death.  :D

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2010, 03:29:27 AM »
>Sanae's affidavit said there was no fatal wounds until beheading; if leg-chopping is fatal, then it would have had to be done after the beheading. Which is questionable to why it would have been done. A good question!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2010, 03:34:18 AM »
>Sanae's affidavit said there was no fatal wounds until beheading; if leg-chopping is fatal, then it would have had to be done after the beheading. Which is questionable to why it would have been done. A good question!

Ohwow, I was just thinking if leg chopping can be the cause of death :P guess it can't. I should've read the affidavit more closely. Good thinking!
But Mystia saw Chen beheading Meria......I think I'm starting to think Chen did it too.  :ohdear:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 03:36:53 AM by Thaws »