Author Topic: The DDC Glitches Thread!  (Read 1950 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
The DDC Glitches Thread!
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:56:22 AM »
Err, well, I don't think this game is badly designed or anything so I don't know if this thread will have a purpose beyond this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CiIdNbAS_E

Formless God

Re: The DDC Glitches Thread!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 12:23:18 PM »
how the hell did you make that dodge at 0:23

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »
Err, well, I don't think this game is badly designed or anything so I don't know if this thread will have a purpose beyond this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CiIdNbAS_E
Scary!

-edit-
Marisa's laser option can become tilted 45 degrees or so, and this time the effect did persist when watching the replay.

It happened for me at full power before as well, only the leftmost option was tilted like in the picture. The anomaly also went away when the boss dialogue appeared. I've only noticed it happening in stage 1. Seems to happen for both MarisaA and B.

I suspect this glitch can cause replays to desync, but apparently not always.

-edit-

Well, it happened again right before the stage 1 boss, letting go of the shot button seemed to revert it to normal. Then it happened again in stage 3 in the same run for a few seconds, and there were no desyncs in this replay,perhaps something else is causing the replays to desync. I also find it really strange how it started happening so much all of a sudden, while I didn't see it once for such a long time.

-edit-

Nevermind, the laser glitch does desync replays, some of the time.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 10:54:58 PM by ARF »
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 03:44:35 AM »
Interesting. I'm glad you can test this, because I haven't been able to do it after that one run. It seems I remembered some stuff wrong and there's a bit more I didn't know about.

In my run, the laser glitched during stage 3 and desyncs just before the boss. No matter how many times I watch it that laser always behaves normally now so the replay could be considered permanently desyned. Although, strangely for a while when I was rewatching to try and have it appear again, I got a slanted laser at only 2 power during stage one. And it was only for a split second too. Stranger still, even that isn't happening anymore.