Author Topic: Double Spoiler glitch  (Read 1454 times)

Double Spoiler glitch
« on: May 29, 2013, 06:56:11 AM »
when i was playing a scene i took a picture then i see a game over screen.
i dont know why but i didnt hear a pichuun sound or anything just the background music.
but when is see the picture that i taken, i noticed that i took a hit and take a picture at the same time shown below ----v

]

i forgot to save a replay, because im a noob, thats for sure.
luckily this is the first picture in that attempt (around 50 or so).

the question is this: if this is the last picture, does this considered a clear or a ****ing fail?

thanks for reading and answering (sorry for my english though)
-wyldstrykr

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
Re: Double Spoiler glitch
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »
I've had that happen to me quite a bit, I just call it a "deathphoto" because it acts similarly to a deathbomb from the rest of the Touhou games.  Unfortunately, I've had it happen on the last photo and the game does not track it as a clear (happened on 7-7-: I was pissed)

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 09:25:55 AM »
thanks for the info, now i will not try 50 times to see if that is true or not

Gray21oh

• An excuse for a title
  • This is suppose to be nonsensical except it isn't
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 12:53:15 PM »
I've had that happen to me quite a bit, I just call it a "deathphoto" because it acts similarly to a deathbomb from the rest of the Touhou games.  Unfortunately, I've had it happen on the last photo and the game does not track it as a clear (happened on 7-7-: I was pissed)
So you can essentially be able to death bomb in the StB games? Timing for it must be more tight than death bombing in the normal games, right?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 04:23:47 PM »
You get the photo and die at the same time, but because a scene lasts 1.4 seconds after the last photo (everything clearing and such) you still die and don't get a clear, or even the photo to fully count.