Author Topic: Crack Pairings A-Go-Go (Where Roukan Sells Himself For Your Pleasure)  (Read 46732 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Crack Pairings A-Go-Go (Where Roukan Sells Himself For Your Pleasure)
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 12:32:44 AM »
Gai shishioXMima

Scuse me for a sec...

* Etch goes to write a story~

Should I be explicit or go the more ordinary path?
BOTH

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »
Gai shishioXMima

Scuse me for a sec...

BOTH

......put me in there too...it was my idea.......

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:05 PM »
Gai shishioXMima

Scuse me for a sec...

BOTH

......put me in there too...it was my idea.......

* Etch makes a note to add Anthony in the story

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2009, 01:05:48 AM »
[19:00] <Kuruminut> Yukari's so powerful she can CONTROL a shikigami that has a shikigami
[19:00] <HailFire> Yukari is scary, when you think about it
[19:01] <Kuruminut> :3
[19:01] <Rurodere> Meh, Medicine has a doll of herself who has a doll of herself who has a doll of herself who has a doll of herself who has a doll of herself who has a doll of herself who has a doll of herself etc etc
[19:01] <Dragoshi> Medicine has an infinite doll loop
[19:01] <Dragoshi> I get it
[19:01] <Rurodere> Medicine x Yukari.
[19:01] <Rurodere> ... wow.
[19:02] <Kuruminut> ...
[19:02] <Rurodere> That's crackier than I could have ever thought.
[19:02] <Kuruminut> You've just made a new pairing
[19:02] <Theorin> ...MedicinexYukari where.
[19:02] <Kuruminut> Tell it to Roukanken
[19:02] <Rurodere> Hahahaha

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »
Damnnit Rou, you made me choke on my soda.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »
Yeah the whole commissioning thing never picked up, so I'll probably just raid this thread for ideas that interest me. I'll be slowing down anyway since I'm juggling this and this. For now, have an update on what I'm tentatively calling Touhou Omugasu - Magnificent Mafia Manifesto. (Yeah you can see why I needed help, I don't even think the Omugasu joke makes any sense. >_>)

-----

"Well, it's about time you showed up, Pesco."

Kiro spoke with a weary tone, the inability to grill his latest suspect irritating him. Pesco on the other hand was still full of life, ready to pick up the defense where Kilga had left off.

"Couldn't just run in and do it myself, うさ. Had to wait for someone to test the water for me."

"As in Kilga?" Carthrat interjected. Pesco nodded.

"I know a lot of people here pretty well, and someone acted a little too out of character."

He strolled up to Roukanken, whose eyes seemed to be bulging wider with every passing second, and poked him lightly on the chest.

"That'd be you, うさ~"

Rou stepped backwards, really just looking for any excuse to get away from Pesco. His defense carried a visible degree of desperation.

"What the hell are you talking about!? You can't just blame it on meta and not explain WHAT I'm doing that's so weird!"

The crowd murmured their agreement, accepting that Pesco hadn't displayed any actual reasoning behind his accusation. The rabbit simply brushed at his dress, totally unfazed. His next sentence was spoken with a calmness and severity that didn't suit him.

"When Kilga started attacking you, you switched away from me to vote him. Town Rou would be looking for any excuse to vote me - Scum Rou is too scared to try it."

The crowd responded indifferently, but Roukanken's face spoke volumes. His ghost half started to tremble uncontrollably as he stuttered out what was meant to be a response.

"T...That's...I-I'm not scared of you!"

His pale, sweat-covered face and begged to differ. Pesco's sly smile returned, playfully stepping towards his prey once again and bringing their heads as close as he could.

"Aw, look at him. White as a sheet. Such a coward, usa~"

He pulled back, deliberately turning away from Roukanken. He saw the remainder of the crowd watching their antics: Kiro being unimpressed, Carth being morbidly curious and Alice looking over at them every so often when he could drag himself away from his laptop.

A visible change occured in Rou at that point. Before he'd been flailing all over the place in panic, but in an instant he became completely rigid. He was murmuring something quietly to himself.

"...not a coward...not a coward..."

His hand slowly reached down toward his side, where two blades remained in their hilts. His arm shook violently as he willed himself on.

"I'm...not a coward."

Carth was the first in the mob to notice it, pointing at Rou with his claw-like hand. The swordsman's arm finally finished its journey, grasping the hilt with all the might he could muster.

From there, things started to happen very fast.

"I'M NOT A COWARD!"

Rou went from zero to sixty in roughly a tenth of a second, running straight towards Pesco blade in hand. This was beyond a game now - he was being toyed with and ridiculed. Something deep down within him had snapped, and the only thought running through his mind was payback. Pesco was only a few metres away - he would have needed godlike reactions to save himself.

Apparently, that was exactly what he had.

"Ah?!"

The rabbit had performed an elegant backwards vault, using Roukanken's shoulders for support. The half-ghost, with too much unspent momentum to stop himself, tripped and landed in a heap in front of his audience. Pesco took a small bow, giving himself a perfect ten.

"So predictable, うさ. Is violence the only solution you scum know?"

This time no-one was willing to help Rou to his feet. He had to get himself back up, panting heavily with all civility thrown to the wind.

"STOP SCREWING WITH ME!"

He gripped the sword tightly again, ready for a second run. By now the crowd had taken several steps backwards for their own safety, watching with all their interest. Even Alice seemed to be paying full attention. Pesco just kept on grinning, fear never once crossing his mind.

Rou might have just diced him up if a hand hadn't grabbed him by the wrist.

"Uh-uh-uh. Watch what you're doing with that, nyaa."

UncertainKitten was holding him in place, clutching his hand with inhuman strength. In case people ever resorted to actual violence, the GM was given a magical power-up so that they could 'resolve' any fights that broke out, Hakurei-style (read: beat everyone else to a pulp). Rou's bloodlust dissipated, leaving him staring down at his trapped hand in awe.

"You know the rules. We fight with words only here. You were meant to leave those until tonight, but now look what you've done."

Roukanken's mouth bobbed open and shut like he was performing a fish impression. Kiro nodded once as he derived the conclusion he needed; Carthrat looked around nervously, left feeling awkward by the entire incident; Alice, realising the drama was over, had returned to his own interests.

"No...you're not gonna-"

UK clicked her fingers once, cutting off Rou's objection. The topic went dark for an instant, before exploding back into colour as a swarm of zombie fairies surrounded the swordsman.

"Have fun, nyaa~!"

The fairies grabbed him at every joint, lifting him helplessly into the air. As he was forcefully ejected from the topic those present could make out his last few cries of resistance.

"No, you can't do this! Pesco was, he was, he was making fun of me! I couldn't just let him do that! I know he was right, but- kyaaaaaaaaaaan!"

As the voice faded away, UncertainKitten faced those who remained with a severe expression. Pesco was still grinning from ear-to-ear, his point totally proven.

"So yeah, Roukanken was Komachi Onozuka, Mafioso Goon. Night 1 starts now, send me your actions through PMs if you have any, yadda yadda yadda get out."

On the words 'get out', everyone was forcefully logged out of the topic to ensure total silence. UK was left by herself, pouting at the turn of events that had hit her game.

"Nyaa...so brave here, but Pesco just can't be honest with him...it's kinda sad."

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »
"So yeah, Roukanken was Komachi Onozuka, Mafioso Goon. Night 1 starts now, send me your actions through PMs if you have any, yadda yadda yadda get out."

Actually, when scum get modkilled it stays in day :P. At least in my games.

Or was he just lynched?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 01:03:27 AM »
Technically it should still be day, but I'm skipping to N1 for the sake of narrative. -_-

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 01:04:20 AM »
Technically it should still be day, but I'm skipping to N1 for the sake of narrative. -_-

Heehee, I figured. Just wanted to make sure things were on the up and up :P.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2009, 04:13:53 AM »
Raging Rou? I'm digging it.

Drake

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2009, 04:22:59 AM »
That was a good one.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

-----

"Wow."

Kilga could only witness the aftermath, reading over the locked thread at his PC. His methods were a little arguable, but hell if he couldn't get the job done.

And now the waiting starts...

The night phase was basically the opening for anyone to use any sort of special powers their role gave them. Kilga had, of course, the 'invaluable' ability to talk to Pesco during the night, which compared to what other people could have wasn't really that impressive.

Hell, I'm practically a vanilla if there are cops and docs out there.

Skimming through the last few posts before Rou's fatal outburst, Kilga noticed a tiny green box hanging next to Pesco's name. He was online.

"Welp, guess it can't hurt to discuss a little strategy before daybreak."

He grabbed the card from its usual spot and, with a few magic words, was on his way back to the quicktopic.

Sure enough, Pesco was waiting for him the moment he got there, applauding himself.

"Told you I could handle it, うさ."

The portion of Kilga that wanted to throttle him for that was (for the first time he could remember) in the minority this time around. Pesco had earned his chance to boast, so he deserved this at the very least.

"Yeah, yeah. There are still more scum out there, y'know."

He dismissed it, trying to hide the fact that he was impressed as best as he could. Apparently something in his voice must have given him away, because Pesco was up in his face in an instant.

"Aw, listen to Kilga-chan trying to be all stoic~. You really aren't cut out for this whole tsundere thing, うさ."

Kilga-chan!?

Pesco had grabbed him around the waist, hugging him as he continued to mock.

"Honestly, you're the worst waifu ever. I thought we were supposed to care for each other!"

WAIFU!?

Kilga entirely forgot his intention to let Pesco's antics pass. He grabbed both of the white (black?) rabbit's ears in one hand, yanking them upwards as violently as possible.

"うさああああ~...Kilga-chan, you know I'm not into that..."

Kilga lifted him off the floor by the ears, holding him far away enough to avoid getting kicked in the face. Pesco flailed around, trying to somehow flip and kick Kilga's hand. For a while the captor embraced the schadenfreude, but at some point a new emotion started to work its way into his heart.

"Come on come on come on, let go already! うさああぁぁ..."

Do I feel...guilty?

Pesco seemed to genuinely be in pain now. Kilga had intended to get a small amount of relief out of this, but now he just felt like he was being cruel. For some reason, seeing Pesco hurting wasn't helping the situation in the slightest. Kilga dropped him, letting his anger pass internally.

"Oww..."

Pesco rubbed at his ears with one hand, his eyes watering. He was lying flat on the floor, making no effort to stand up as Kilga looked over him. For the tiniest instant his eyes unintentionally caught a sight of Pesco's legs, and he suddenly realised that he was able to see something he wasn't meant to.

...Crap.

They were pink, with a carrot pattern running along them. Pesco, aware that he'd been exposed, immedately began blushing furiously and pushed the dress down with the other hand.

What's with him? Not like it's anything I haven't seen before...but damn, didn't realise he'd copy Tewi right down to the panties.

Had he overdone it? He'd been pretty forceful, yeah, but he didn't think he was this bad. He leaned down and offered a hand to the fallen rabbit.

"You oka-"

He'd never seen an arm move that quickly. Pesco accepted the offer in a flash. Using Kilga's hand to propel himself back onto his feet.

"Yeah, yeah, fine, aok, this didn't happen, okay?"

He bolted for the exit to the quicktopic, apparently intent on getting as far away from Kilga as possible. Relatively sure it was a bad idea to follow, Kilga threw out one last remark before his teammate disappeared.

"Well, uh, here's hoping neither of us die tonight, right?"

"We won't."

"...Kiro?"

"It's always Kiro."

He'd never heard Pesco sound genuinely hurt before. He'd always assumed that the guy was immune to offense, but apparently he was human after all.

...Maybe I should be a little more careful around him.

There was no point in being here if Pesco wasn't going to show up. Kilga decided to follow suit, and come back when the next day phase started.

Besides, Kilga-chan...sort of has a nice ring to it.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFF HOW DID I MISSPELL SCHADENFREUDE
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 05:50:00 PM by Roukanken »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »
I'm CHOKING here.
GJ

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »
Do I feel...guilty?

First objection! Kilga never feels guilty about anything! Isn't that right Kilga-chan?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »
aww~ That was sooooooo cute!

I like this story.

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2009, 05:08:19 PM »
way to spell schadenfreuden

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2009, 05:18:15 PM »
I chortled.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2009, 05:40:08 PM »
Sweet Zombie Jesus, this is awesome...

Also, Kiro is obviously trying too hard to act Town here, just how can they give him a free pass for that?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »
Do I feel...guilty?

First objection! Kilga never feels guilty about anything! Isn't that right Kilga-chan?
Not particularly, no. Stuff I probably should feel guilty about I tend to be proud of more, like getting Unesco lynched on playstyle policy alone.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 05:59:15 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »
Not particularly, no. Stuff I probably should feel guilty about I tend to be proud of more, like getting Unesco lynched on playstyle policy alone.

We'll getcha back one day for that when you least expect it.

Unesco

• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
    • www.unesco.org
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2009, 05:59:10 PM »
Do I feel...guilty?

You're a horrible person.

* Unesco cries

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »
Yeah you keep thinking that.

It's worth noting that my initial reaction to the concept presented in this story was that, if this ever actually happened, I would most likely suicide just to take pesco down with me in a fit of lulz.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »
So you would turn Yandere? Hehe.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2009, 07:18:23 PM »
Yandere implies there's a dere.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

Of course. We all know that Kilga is tsundere for me ^-^.

Or wait...was it me being tsundere for him...ah well, who cares!

Drake

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »

"We won't."

"...Kiro?"

"It's always Kiro."
I lol'ed really hard.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »

"We won't."

"...Kiro?"

"It's always Kiro."
I lol'ed really hard.

the great part is it WASN'T last game. And he was a COP (albeit an effectively useless one if he didn't figure out the trick)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »
Ah, I'm glad to see this still alive.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

Unfortunately, dere's are in short supply.
I've bought them all, and it won't work.

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

Unfortunately, dere's are in short supply.
I've bought them all, and it won't work.

You wanna bet on that? I'm more tsundere than you can ever hope to be!