Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119288 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #810 on: March 27, 2011, 03:59:16 AM »
I mean I know you said you don't have time right now, but to just ignore their existence entirely is really just unsporting.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #811 on: March 27, 2011, 06:24:47 AM »
Questions about your powers Edible: Is it usable more than once and can it be used on yourself?
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #812 on: March 27, 2011, 08:17:02 AM »
Hey Edible, can you masscheck more than once? Cut by Colt.

Anyway.
##Unvote
Since it doesn't look like we're going to flip Bardiche today.

Warning - CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Uh, I fell asleep on my keyboard for the past two hours. :ohdear:

Ok, I wasted an hour staring at this and now there's a game of DotS going. I'll try to make another post in an hour or so.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #813 on: March 27, 2011, 10:36:11 AM »
Questions about your powers Edible: Is it usable more than once and can it be used on yourself?

Colt - since I would like to start talking about players outside the list before the day is up, I'd like to point out the following - Edible should not answer that question.

If the answer is yes, saying so now would be suicide.

I'd like to know why you asked though. The scum benefit to knowing the answer would be immense - picking between Bard's vig powers or Edible's testing powers, a "yes" would make Edible the prime scum target tonight, and a "no" would make Bard the prime scum target. Your all around lack of content was already telling, but posting a one-liner fish for information that only scum could benefit from does not make you look very town.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #814 on: March 27, 2011, 11:02:50 AM »
Only scum could benefit from? That's not correct. Even if I didn't ask, it was still a possibility. I was pretty hesitant to ask this question myself until after Shadow's dayvig due to fear of scum gimmicks. Also, Dormio was about to request that information as well.

It's up to Edible whether he wants to answer it or not. (Or to lie to it)
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #815 on: March 27, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »
Now, back to the whole "traitor" buisness.

First, Schezo votes NeoSerela because of this:

Hourai: Even though he seems to have drive behind what he's doing, it's all very shady. I doubt you all will get on his wagon by the end of the day.

NeoS: is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.  The way he seems to be tied with a lot of people makes him a good candidate for what I would be willing to jump on, coupled with the fact he hasn't said anything noteworthy in a while and his latest big post may as well have not even been there.  Just the fact that he's tied with so many people makes him what I would think is a good information lynch.
##Unvote:
##Vote: NeoSerela

However, he then flips to Hanged Hourai:

Pesco: Sorry if I gave you the wrong vibe, but what I meant about clearing Dormio a bit was that he does bring up stuff, try to fix it and run around while confusing us all.  That's what he did last game and I get the feeling that's what he's doing in this one.

Wellll, I want to see if the roleclaim is really believable now.  This was also who I preferred earlier but though it wasn't going to happen.  It sounds a bit overpowered IMO but let's see.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Hanged Hourai

cut: wait what?  Is someone lying?  What part is your role Hourai?

At this point he was the tiebreaker vote. Both players were at L-3, and he was on NeoSerela's wagon He then unvotes altogether, even though a NeoSerela vote would have probably been better for him.

Later, he gives us this:

I also think traitor is just a flavoring issue not a role since it's highly possible Hourai was just tipped off to claim he had listening powers.

So with Schezo's flip, I'm far more confident at this point that "traitor" is not at all flavor, but in fact a role that gathered information for scum.

Only scum could benefit from? That's not correct. Even if I didn't ask, it was still a possibility. I was pretty hesitant to ask this question myself until after Shadow's dayvig due to fear of scum gimmicks. Also, Dormio was about to request that information as well.

It's up to Edible whether he wants to answer it or not. (Or to lie to it)

What's this about Dormio being about to request it?

First, how would you know what Dormio is about to request?

And second, what makes you say Dormio was requesting it?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #816 on: March 27, 2011, 11:26:48 AM »
Hurr, one game turned into 3.

Warning - Honk Honk. :o)
What's this about Dormio being about to request it?

First, how would you know what Dormio is about to request?

And second, what makes you say Dormio was requesting it?
Hey Edible, can you masscheck more than once? Cut by Colt.

Anyway, reading now.
Post incoming.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #817 on: March 27, 2011, 12:29:50 PM »
For those asking:

I'm a biologist and had enough of my equipment left to perform one blood sample test.  Sadly, my equipment was somewhat fruity, and I could only test folks en masse.  Even more sadly, a certain rabbit used my ability for me last night.

It would not appear Edible has a second shot.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #818 on: March 27, 2011, 12:59:50 PM »
Okay, so Kilgamayan is L-3 and huh what is L-4.

Both Kilgamayan and Bardiche are going after huh what.
I still don't like Bardiche, but apparently that's not happening until tomorrow.
As for Kilgamayan, although I disliked his early D1, that's all I have on him pretty much.
Though, they do seem to be teaming on huh what pretty hard.
I do think that they make valid points about huh what, but at this point I'm leaning towards Kilgamayan.
##Vote Kilgamayan
Let's see if anything changes by tomorrow morning.

Warning - Honk Honk. (o:
I'm incapable of performing any logical thought at a somewhat decent rate right now.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #819 on: March 27, 2011, 01:48:01 PM »
Good morning.

At least Kilga is paying attention.  Christ.  I should probably unvote him just for that.

Back in a few hours.

Edible

« Reply #820 on: March 27, 2011, 01:53:39 PM »
EBWOP: I should note before I go that given the choice between Bard third-party and Bard scum, third party sounds far, far more likely.  If I had any more evidence that he was scum, I'd be voting him.  Unfortunately, I can't be sure if potential-third-party-Bard would set off my ability.

I think I am going to unvote pending a reread.  I had a thought before bed and chewed on it for a little while.

##unvote

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #821 on: March 27, 2011, 02:53:02 PM »
I should really pay more attention to the crossed out sections. Sorr about that Colt.

Good morning.

At least Kilga is paying attention.  Christ.  I should probably unvote him just for that.

Back in a few hours.

No, I saw that too, but I still found Colt's and Dormio's request odd.

I find it odd because they both fish for information that could easily turn you into tonight's primary target for scum. If you actually had the ability to test more than once, then telling us today would be a really bad idea.

Although considering that either Huh What, Kilga, or Bard are scum, I suppose scum would already know the answer to that question and not need to ask and draw attention to themselves. So I apologize, Colt and Dormio.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #822 on: March 27, 2011, 03:42:10 PM »
Huh What ignoring everything I wrote on him just to attack Kilga makes me sad faze. What's with people and ignoring me? Guh.

The case on Kilga is uninteresting and I would not support a Kilgamayan lynch unless it becomes a situation of Not Me over Me.

Re: capt h, by pursue I mean to call for your head. I get no good feelings from you at all, given a lot of the game you spent just declaring so and so should post, citing average post count even though it is not indicative of content and things. We'll do this tomorrow, should the bucket list not be settled by then.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #823 on: March 27, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
 :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

Looking at the cases, I like the ones on holywhat more than the Kilga cases.

##Vote: Huh What

And now it's shaping up to look like a no lynch, since if nobody switches, then it'll require all 3 people (Neo, Edible, Colt) to agree on one person to get a lynch.

I'll be missing until the deadline, although I might make it back minutes before.

Edible

« Reply #824 on: March 27, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »
Hum.

Still rereading, but I have a question.

Kilga/Bard: In the potential event huh what is not scum, what would you plan to do tomorrow?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #825 on: March 27, 2011, 04:31:48 PM »
Huhwhat has shown to have a role with information and expressed desire to communicate with me over a radio tomorrow. For this reason, I would like to hold off on lynching Huhwhat today, on the chance that he is not scum. If Kilga doesn't flip scum, I'm fine with lynching Huhwhat tomorrow if people prefer him over Bard since his flip will confirm his info anyway.

On the case of Bard, wouldn't be surprised if he's third party, but I don't really think he's scum. This brings up the interesting matter of whether the third party is a zombie capable of triggering Edible's test. Since he can't NK tonight anyway, a Bard lynch would be fine with me, but that doesn't really look like it's happening, so process of elimination leaves the best choice to be...

##Vote Kilgamayan

Oh, Kilga claiming would be cool too, since he's at what, L-2, and a couple of votes ahead of Huhwhat. And since a big piece of the reasoning behind my vote is I want huhwhat alive for information, so if Kilga had a role that ALSO got cool info, well.

edibleninja:I assume they'd vote for eachother since the other would be a zombie.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #826 on: March 27, 2011, 04:36:25 PM »
Quote from: PX
And now it's shaping up to look like a no lynch
I'm pretty sure people would switch to ensure it's not a no-lynch, especially since at the minimum we'd be chipping off Edible's list.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #827 on: March 27, 2011, 04:46:43 PM »
Edible: I have been thinking for a while about such a thing, even with how much conviction I have in the fact that huh what's Hourai vote ended up being incredibly insincere in the end. It recently occurred to me that your provided list was a Scum Schezo and, yourself aside, the four best talkers still alive in the game. In working through the player list systematically I discovered that, even at this juncture, if town lynched people on the list one by one and there were no successful NK stops or additional vig kills, they would lose on parity to a scum team of yourself and someone not on the list after the Night 4 NK brought the game population down to 4, 2 scum and 2 non-scum, and everyone that was not on the list would quite possibly not even stop to consider that they were being led around by the nose. (If Zakeri gets modkilled in the meantime, the game would end after the Day 4 mislynch instead.) The fact that your reaction to Schezo's flip was to do nothing but endorse your own position doesn't help my feelings at all in that regard. I cannot honestly say I would not at least strongly consider pursuing you.

There are, however, two additional things that push against the idea of picking you over Bard:

- The whole idea has a conspiracy theory feel to me, which I naturally don't like.

- As much as I'd like to use against you what I feel to be a rather lackluster hunting effort on your part today (though this may be tinged OMGUS given one of your previously stated reasons for wanting me dead is because I'm a good talker), Shadoweh was far worse than you in the sense of "my role means I don't have to try today" and she flipped town.

So to answer your question with a non-answer, I don't know. The best I can tell you is that I would not kneejerk vote Bard. I might ultimately decide he is more likely to be scum than you, but it's not a guarantee.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #828 on: March 27, 2011, 04:49:38 PM »
Also not particularly interested in roleclaiming until Edible's reread is done and I get back from lunch (Five Guys > Mafier), mysterious mystery is better off mysterious for the time being, Serela doesn't scare me. I will say, however, that between my comments on me dying ahead of Bard and my getting offended at Edible voting me for being a good talker, it shouldn't be overly difficult to piece together what I can do.

« Reply #829 on: March 27, 2011, 04:51:41 PM »
posting to say that I have no intention of soiling my honor with a modkill.
I apologize for not posting more today, but I had a head cold a few days back, took some cold medicine, and couldn't focus. Before I knew it, I was 400+ Posts behind on this game, and I always make a point of figuring out everything in the game before posting anything. I'm hereby dropping that ideal in favor of helping the town in whatever way I can.

I have information that may help ensure a scum lynch today, but before I can use it, I need a fullclaim from Kilgamayan.

I've completely given up reading Day one in hopes of catching up my reread in time today. I've so far gone over a hundred+ posts, and I've only transcribed, like, 16 of them in my notes because of all the useless posts about information only two people who are both town are privy to, and about whether or not Traitor is a role or an alignment. Seriously, If I wasn't so infatuated with my honor mentioned above, I'd have just messaged Serp to Modkill me right now.

As it stands right now, I think Kilgamayan is most likely to be town between the three remaining on Edible's list. I can't decide between Bardiche or Huh what as scum, since I haven't gotten to any of Bard's posts yet, but right now I'd be putting a vote on huh what.

Well, if I had a votecount, I would be.

Cut by Kilgamayan - Okay, that's fine.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #830 on: March 27, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »
Oh hey you're here.

Well, if you have extra info, how long are you going to be around? I don't know how long lunch will be but it will probably be over an hour, and if you have something to share I'd rather let you do it while you're still around.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #831 on: March 27, 2011, 04:57:38 PM »
Okay change of plans because I forgot I have rehearsal at 3 and we may end up going right from lunch to that considering how far away Five Guys is. It's not like scum will be able to do much with this info anyway.

I HAVE THE EXTRAORDINARY AND AMAZING ABILITY TO DO absobloodylutely nothing because I am vanilla town. It has been very frustrating to watch everyone else talk about their neat little toys the existence of which I was not aware but I guess sometimes you're the bug. (My bitching about Edible writing me off for being a talker should make more sense now in light of the fact that I literally can't do anything BUT talk this game.)

Be back later,. hopefully still alive.

« Reply #832 on: March 27, 2011, 04:58:44 PM »
I'm probably going to be here all day, since I've already gotten in the zone of reading this thing and don't want to do anything to pull myself away now.

Cut: Yeah, I'm definitely certain Kilgamayan is town now.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #833 on: March 27, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
After Kilga's 828, I suppose I kind of saw that claim coming :V

So Zak, what is this information you say you have that will help catch scum today? You've got that fullclaim you asked for :3

« Reply #834 on: March 27, 2011, 05:05:40 PM »
I've already given out the important part (Kilgamayan is town), But if you're uncomfortable with just that, All I can give you is a partial claim of my role.

Edible

« Reply #835 on: March 27, 2011, 05:08:55 PM »
Uh, said extra info would be very nice.  My reread isn't presently doing Kilga any favors.

- As much as I'd like to use against you what I feel to be a rather lackluster hunting effort on your part today (though this may be tinged OMGUS given one of your previously stated reasons for wanting me dead is because I'm a good talker),

Hey, I had 16 pages of D1 bullcrap to read through, and mafiers is never a priority for me on the weekends.  Cut me some slack. <_<;

So to answer your question with a non-answer, I don't know. The best I can tell you is that I would not kneejerk vote Bard. I might ultimately decide he is more likely to be scum than you, but it's not a guarantee.

Thanks for your response.

Cut: Yeah, I'm definitely certain Kilgamayan is town now.

Tracker maybe?

Because man, if you are then that makes huh what look a whole lot worse.  I realize asking for more info from you isn't necessarily kosher, but you've made what, two posts all game before an hour ago?  You're not exactly in a position to instill confidence without more solid info to back it up.  I seem to be placing more faith in role results than in scumhunting this game anyway; such is the fate of role madness.

Okay change of plans because I forgot I have rehearsal at 3 and we may end up going right from lunch to that considering how far away Five Guys is. It's not like scum will be able to do much with this info anyway.

har har you don't live a five-minute walk from a five guys 8)

I've already given out the important part (Kilgamayan is town), But if you're uncomfortable with just that, All I can give you is a partial claim of my role.

Man, what is with people who are in terrible positions refusing to claim as of late?

Alright, fine.  Zak, how sure are you that Kilga is town?

« Reply #836 on: March 27, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »
Man, what is with people who are in terrible positions refusing to claim as of late?

Alright, fine.  Zak, how sure are you that Kilga is town?

Roleclaiming gives Scum information that I don't want scum having~

I'm can't be 100% Certain. I'd park the likelyness of Kilga being town more in to the 80~90% range. The most I can tell you is that I strongly feel that he's being honest.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #837 on: March 27, 2011, 05:19:14 PM »
Given your shaky D1 post, I dunno if I should trust you, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

...):

Now I'm confused on what I should do. Hey huhwhat, is it particularly important that whatever you wanted to say to me tomorrow over radio isn't said now, publically? And would you be able to do anything tonight that's particularly cool?

In any case, ##Unvote.

Bard is now my preferred lynch, since Kilga is apparently town and :huhwhatsituation:, mainly on a hope for third-party triggering Edible's test, although I'm not sure if we can get a Bard lynch, but I'll be here all day anyway!

##Vote:Bardiche

Also starting to wonder if maybe I should be giving a radio to Zak tonight. I could do one on Zak and one on Huhwhat if I really wanted to (Zak if you didn't see my claim maybe you should go read it), but I dunno if Zak would like that since huhwhat is a big suspect!

Also, Huhwhat said he knew who had the radio today if I remember right, and Shadoweh said who she was giving it to overnight in a message, so... *blinks*

Well I guess Huhwhat could possibly be the one who gave Hourai the info if Hourai had the quicktopic. But that's working off of info I don't have.

I would so be voting huhwhat if I didn't want to hear what he wants to tell me. But I'm so curious ;_;

Edible

« Reply #838 on: March 27, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
Roleclaiming gives Scum information that I don't want scum having~

I find this logic holds less weight when role nonsense is occurring, but whatevs.

I'm can't be 100% Certain. I'd park the likelyness of Kilga being town more in to the 80~90% range. The most I can tell you is that I strongly feel that he's being honest.

And this puts me in a bit of a bind.  My main issue with Kilga is that he mostly avoided interactions with Hourai and Schezo (and vice versa), which is usually a pretty big scum indicator.  I'm not a huge fan of the huh what case, but I suppose it is significant that both Kilga and Bard are the major outliers of it.  That leaves me with Bardiche, who I would think is, if not town, then at least likely unaffiliated with the scumteam.  Probably the safest lynch, but the least likely of actually hitting scum.  That combined with the fact that Kilga would rather himself be lynched than Bard doesn't help me either.

I'd be very upset if Kilga was a miller or something, but I guess he would've told us already. :(

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #839 on: March 27, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »
Serela, how does Huh What's message correspond to whether he is scum or not? Is scum talking to you so important you'd rather not lynch them?