Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119263 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2011, 08:50:26 PM »
Edible: huh what already tried that.

Yeah, I'm just rephrasing the question so it's more appropriate.  I believe it's okay to know if someone is a "Traitor" "Mad Scientist" as opposed to a "Traitor Mad Scientist," if you follow my meaning.

Ninja by a polearm.  For the record, I have not given huh what a full town clear (any more than I've given you one), simply that I feel you two are less DEVILISHLY EVIL than Schezomayan.  I already intend to turn up the heat on you three (shadoweh included) should one or none flip scum.  That sort of thought process.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #571 on: March 24, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »
To answer Shadoweh: Either PX or to a lesser extent Zakeri. PX's play even to me does not seem impressive at all, don't really know why he'll ramble on this and all that other misc jazz, seems to me he's just trying to keep a perfect record of some sort, and he still has unanswered cases against him. Zakeri maybe, but he needs to talk more.

Basically, I suspect both Schezo and PX.

Until PX says something convincing (which would be easy since I am quite convinced at nearly everything said in this topic)
##Vote: PX

Colt: You're doing that thing where you're coming in to say nothing.
I mean, you haven't had a vote on anyone the entire game. (Bar one on capt. h that was removed in your next post)Early game, sure, why not.
However, lurking and inactivity does not benefit town at all.
Also, do you have any reason why you think that huh what/Bardiche/Schezo are scum?
Like, other than the fact that they're on a list that could have been faked?
And why does Kilgamayan/Shadoweh get a clear from you?
I lurked because I feel that the end points of the Day are the better opportunities because there's more information to be quoted. D1 had conqueror which fixed things there.

Right now I think Schezo is the more likely one to be scum. Stuff brought up against him seem convincing enough for me and he has yet to respond. As I've already mentioned eariler I think the list is not likely to be faked because it'd be more risky for scum if it was faked. More RISKy.

I've already mentioned on Kilga and Shadoweh gets clear because she'll be able to prove her power once she executes it.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #572 on: March 24, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
Edible: I think you're right about the question. If it doesn't clear things up for us though I maintain my belief of how it works. I... wait what?
re: dropping my pressure on UK. Uh, well, didn't I already explain it's useless to leave my vote on someone who doesn't even deign to respond to an inquiry? I thought it'd be obvious from how I said how I thought the UK thing would resolve itself, and it did, because I did indeed kill UK.
Did you just claim another nightkill role?
After all, if he waffles and has no clear stances, I would surmise experienced scum would assist in providing reasoning. And if they would not, would Colt then not become a prime lynch target for the supposed waffles, as indecision is not a town benefit?
I'm pretty sure this argument is WIFOM because it argues that Colt is being lurknewbscum but other scum would stop him from being lurkscum therefore his waffling and having no stance is town. If you think you have a case on someone not on Edible's list I would still like to see it.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #573 on: March 24, 2011, 09:06:23 PM »
I lurked because I feel that the end points of the Day are the better opportunities because there's more information to be quoted. D1 had conqueror which fixed things there.
Imagine if everyone thought that way. :/

but he needs to talk more.
Oh, the irony.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Anyway, I really need to stop distracting myself from assignment.

Edible

« Reply #574 on: March 24, 2011, 09:07:58 PM »
Did you just claim another nightkill role?

ahahaha I missed that

@Caedo: I warned you.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #575 on: March 24, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »
@Shadoweh: An astute observation. I claim the kill on UK indeed.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #576 on: March 24, 2011, 09:13:43 PM »
@Serela: Can you summarize the receiver situation for me?  The mad post-rushing from yesterday seems to have confused the issue for me.  What did you do, to whom, and what happened as a result?
alksdfhlasdfasd

I start the game with a Reciever Station and two handheld radio sets. During the confirmation phase, I may pass these handheld sets to people anonymously. I do not get the pass the reciever station.

Whoever has the handheld radio sets may send messages to eachother. These messages seem to be recieved in batches every 24 hours. Since I have a reciever station, I also get all the sent messages, but I may not send them unless I have a handheld radio set.

I gave a set to UK and Shadoweh. At some point early on, Shadoweh sent a message with a mafia spoof of the Pokemon theme song. Later, Hourai said "LOL UK YU LEIK POKEMANS?" or something to that effect to help confirm his counterclaim on me that I'm lying because Hourai has a reciever station. Shadoweh supported Hourai and tried to make it look like I wasn't telling the truth after I also provided evidence that I had a reciever station.

Hourai's flip shows that no, the reciever station was not a part of his role. This points heavily to a conclusion that he had access to the scum quicktopic and someone in said quicktopic had knowledge of the radio conversations.

Shadoweh, who looks scummier with every post she makes IMO, and is someone who would have said knowledge, proposes that Hourai did NOT have quicktopic access and that he instead had a reciever station that he lost/would be lost when he was recruited to the scum team and that's why it was not in his flip.

That proposal sounds incredibly ridiculous to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to make a paragraph on why Kilga is looking very off to me right now but my brain cannot think of how to make the words mean what I want them to mean, so I'll revisit that later. I don't like Dormio at all either but I can't even remember why because irritating at Shadoweh is getting in the way.

Quote from: Shadoweh
Serela: I have no intention of unvagueing my role any more then I already have.
Uuuugh. Pray tell why? You have hinted at your power killing you when you vig someone. You refuse to confirm this, despite the fact that if you DO die then we'll have your role fairly soon anyway, and if you DON'T die then we'll obviously know you aren't dead. This seems strange that you would want so much to keep even THAT little bit of your role a mystery.

If you don't die upon it's use, I'm seeing you as scum trying to get themselves out of being today's lynch, which I will still very much want you to be over anyone else.

God, have I really not even gotten around to commenting on Edible's list/Shadoweh's potential targets? For now I'll just say that Shadoweh seriously needs to vig someone who is ON THAT LIST, as at the moment I would like to believe Edible isn't lying.

ninjas:what bard is the kittenkiller

Would you like to enlighten us, Bard, as to whether that's the only kill you can do or if you will be able to nightkill again at a later point in the game? You don't have to answer I guess, but I figured I'd at least try.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #577 on: March 24, 2011, 09:17:20 PM »
To twist my words into "Colt's waffling and having no stance is town" isn't very becoming, by the way. What I meant to say is that his "waffling" because an excuse for newbscum is grounded in the belief that no one on the scum team would either try to assist Colt in providing arguments, or try to bus the hell out of him for waffling so hard.

Put simply I think it's a stronger case of derptown than scum. It's really not a scumtell given the general lack of experienced players MotK carries to its games, and jumping on derpisms as if it is a serious scumtell is as old as sin in the mafia games here. It's honestly trite and boring.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #578 on: March 24, 2011, 09:22:43 PM »
@Shadoweh: An astute observation. I claim the kill on UK indeed.

Then I claim you're either an idiot or scum.

##Unvote

##Vote Bardiche

Edible

« Reply #579 on: March 24, 2011, 09:24:01 PM »
Ergh.

Bard is probably going to claim town here so that puts us in a fairly ridiculous situation.

I refuse to believe there are three vig power roles on town's side.  UK flipped town and she was one.  Shadoweh claimed town earlier and she's supposedly able to prove hers, and now Bard claimed UK's death.

Basically, one of you is lying (unless Bard claims third-party or, uh, scum).

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #580 on: March 24, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »
capt. h:And how is Bardiche scum, again?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #581 on: March 24, 2011, 09:26:06 PM »
capt. h:And how is Bardiche scum, again?

Only scum could get away with claiming night kill powers and not expect a knife in the back the next morning.

So he either made himself tonight's primary target for scum, or is scum himself.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #582 on: March 24, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »
It occurred to me upon my drive home that Edible was suggesting "Traitor" was the alignment name (and thus that there are no actual zombies).

It puts an intersting spin on the provided list should Hourai have been normal scum, because I'm not particularly inclined to think huh what or Bard (pre-claim) scum without the list for reasons similiar to the reasons I'm not inclined to think Edible himself scum. I would like to stick around long enough to think things through once Schezo's flip is seen, and in thinking about someone else (I think Cap but again car thinking and also second job gotta hurry) mentioning they'd rather see Schezo get killed first because I'm a more powerful player or whatever it does ping me as extra odd that Edible would want me off the table as fast as possible when dead is dead and getting lynched theoretically shouldn't matter in comparison to geting vig killed in terms of surviving to see Night 2. Schezo's flip would go a long way toward helping me help the rest of town piece the mystery together, arguably more than my flip would help him given I've been posting more and people seem to like me better sans the list. >_>

tl;dr I'd much rather Schezo get the vig kill so I can at least do something useful for town before I die.

Ninja'd hrairfold. Is UK confirmed vig or are people just assuming that based on her role name?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Edible

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Night One
« Reply #583 on: March 24, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »
UncertainKitten, Town Cowboy Cop, capable of investigating on every other night, and of using a night vigilante shot at the cost of losing all future investigations, was killed during the night!

Frankly, I was originally under the impression that UK killed Affinity.  Because that's what she does.

Shadoweh

« Reply #584 on: March 24, 2011, 09:30:39 PM »
Serela: You don't like my claim? :dealwithit:
Because you are the only person I thought was Town before more flips got underway you are the only person right now who got to see my opinions before I gave my radio up. You are a part of an interesting Lynch all Liars situation I would like to set up though. Whoever has the radio right now, I demand that you send a message identifying yourself over the radio along with a word or phrase that you will sneak into your post after the message will have gotten to NeoSerela so he can 100% confirm who has it right now.

Bardiche: I consider that an adequate answer to my question but still need to see your cases today.

Kilgamayan: Uh. Go read what UK's power flipped as.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Edible

« Reply #585 on: March 24, 2011, 09:36:16 PM »
it does ping me as extra odd that Edible would want me off the table as fast as possible when dead is dead and getting lynched theoretically shouldn't matter in comparison to geting vig killed in terms of surviving to see Night 2.

I mostly wanted you shot because you're very good at arguing your way out of a lynch, and didn't want to have to deal with that. :V  I will agree that you're otherwise far more useful alive for an extra day compared to Schezo.

I am quite serious in my intent to pursue every one of my five listed targets until I see two red flips; no use letting a good investigative role go to waste.  It just happens that you are (or, er... were, depending on how this Bardiche/Shadoweh thing plays out) one of the two most likely to be zombified.

« Reply #586 on: March 24, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »
argh you people post way too much, i can't write a post when there are like 5 or so new shocking revelations every time i check back in the thread

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #587 on: March 24, 2011, 09:39:07 PM »
Kilga: UK is confirmed vig

capt.h:There are reasons scum might hold off on the kill. People who might protect said person, bulletproofs, serialkillers (who also tend to be bulletproof), etc. Although I do understand what you mean.

Edible: :V :V :V Well I'd assume she'd at least use investigation on the first night, and then Nightvig on N2 when her investigate is cooling down.

Shadoweh:Amusing that you say that, considering you should know who you passed it to. UK's radio set was returned to me, by the way. I have not sent any messages yet, nor have I recieved any, and I am frankly concerned that with my role information out there, it may be on a scum who would lie to me about their identity.

I am going to ask right now. WHOEVER HAS MY RADIO, EITHER CLAIM IT INTHREAD OR DO THAT THING SHADOWEH JUST SAID.
Which I shall quote for EMPHASIS. :3
Whoever has the radio right now, I demand that you send a message identifying yourself over the radio along with a word or phrase that you will sneak into your post after the message will have gotten to NeoSerela so he can 100% confirm who has it right now.
Although, to be honest, I'm not sure if the radio is going to be very helpful for me to use right now unless whoever has it is going to reveal secret information in it's privacy. But perhaps I am underestimating it.

huhwhatninja:but SHOCKING REVELATIONs are cool and awesome!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #588 on: March 24, 2011, 09:40:38 PM »
it may be on a scum who would lie to me about their identity.
and/or role info which would be easier and safer to lie about

« Reply #589 on: March 24, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »
Knowing the location of the radios is incredibly benificial to me, though. :V
Speaking of which, does anybody know what happened to Set A after UK's death?

« Reply #590 on: March 24, 2011, 09:43:32 PM »
I CAN'T FUCKING READ SORRY SERELA

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #591 on: March 24, 2011, 09:45:32 PM »
:smug:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #592 on: March 24, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »
Warning - choo choo i'm a train
Uh, what is this?

Edible

« Reply #593 on: March 24, 2011, 09:50:06 PM »
I believe I asked you to cease a certain activity. :smug:

Shadoweh

« Reply #594 on: March 24, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »
The shocking revelations are suposed to happen after I die :<
That's an interesting bit of WIFOM though. @mod Do scum have to nightkill every night? Do we even know?

Serela: Should is the key word, that's exactly why I'm demanding they reveal it to you in that way. If you got the radio back you should have realized by now why I don't think Hourai's radio listening device would be listed in his flip. UK had her radio when she died and it didn't show up.

Is that a word filter? Edibad.

Edible

« Reply #595 on: March 24, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »
Is that a word filter? Edibad.

I can't help it!  It's annoying!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #596 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:42 PM »
UK had her radio when she died and it didn't show up.
It also was not a part of her role and returned to me upon her death.

The same does not apply unless Hourai was given the Radio Reciever by someone else, I suggestion I find preposterous.

edible:oh u  :]

« Reply #597 on: March 24, 2011, 10:27:08 PM »
(Apologies for suddenly being Baity formatting-wise, but there's a lot to talk about and I'd like to seperate the important stuff from everything else.)

I dislike like how people are throwing around Edible conspiracy theories so soon. The notion that a scum would make a claim like this with a vig around when said scum has generally flown under the radar and is not even close to being on the chopping block is pretty ridiculous.

It should be noted that I strongly believe Shadoweh to be town at this juncture due to the circumstances of her claim if the theories about Hourai being a traitor are true, and that I also know for a fact that she did not attempt to do anything other than pass on the radio last night (which means that her being a scum dayvig going on the NK is out of the picture). I'm also aware of who currently has Set B, but I will keep quiet about that if they do not want to disclose it publically.

Schezo is definitely my first choice out of all Edible's targets right now. His ED2 wagon jump on her seems way too much like he's using the opinions of a dead townie in lieu of his own, and his attacks on Shadoweh in general have often come off as reportery shotgun attacks without any significantly heavy points to hang her over. As for people other than Shadoweh, Schezo's opinions on them typically boil down to one-liners which do not clearly reveal any particular suspicion. I re-read through all his posts and could honestly not tell who else he thought was scum at all, and his completely unexplained change of heart from PX being a blatant bandwagonner to a decent-looking player with conviction cleared by meta struck me as a bit odd especially. I'd like to see him go back and explain how that happened, considering how I was pressured for something similiar. Schezo's one-liner opinions on players other than Shadoweh are actually rather inconsistant in general if you look at his posting history, and he seems to discard and/or alter them fairly frequently between posts.

I also find his interactions with his Hourai vote to be very interesting, considering the traitor interactions and the possibility that Hourai had a buddy who could tap into the radio conversations. Between Schezo's Hourai vote and unvote, Hourai revealed that he had radio access, which could possibly mean that scum suddenly realized Hourai had access to their information and that he was likely to be the traitor (though this is relying on the belief that scum knew of the existance of a traitor beforehand).

As for Schezo's buddy, I find Kilgamayan to be the best choice there after looking into their interactions today, due to their blatant shilling of eachother in a few of their posts today making a link between them apparent. I strongly disagree with Kilga's claim that Schezo's other posts have been solid for reasons I have already explained and I would like him to elaborate on how the content was "solid", considering how easily Schezo altered everything aside from his Shadoweh case between posts. It should be noted that I don't think Kilga's recent pressure on Schezo makes them any less likely to be buddies, since if scum were in this situation it seems likely that bussing would be their best chance of recovering from it early on.

In spite of this, I actually have little on Kilga beyond his awkward link to Schezo, since it seemed to me that Kilga's vote on Conqueror was rather believable. I would strongly prefer to see Schezo eat the bullet first, since I have much more conviction on him and could definitely be convinced to attack somebody other than Kilga depending on the circumstances of Schezo's flip.

##Unvote
##Vote Schezo to reflect my opinions, though I really have no idea how we're even supposed to vote in this current situation anyway. <_< FWIW, I haven't dropped my charges against Colt either, but he's obviously not worth pursuing right now.

@Bardiche: You can't really fix something after it has already been posted, unless you're expecting that Colt's buddies would force him to run all his posts by them first, which I doubt. If you want to interpret Colt's actions from the PoV of somebody being carried through the game by buddies, it actually seems quite possible that they would request his help hammering on Conqueror, only for him to lose motivation out of fear somebody will jump on him for it.

It doesn't really seem like you have much on my D2 opener beyond the shaky attack on my Colt case, honestly. |:

Bard and Shadoweh should probably both fullclaim considering the circumstances of the day, seriously what the hell is up with so many vigs running around this game. (I'm actually wondering if a massclaim among Edible's targets might actually be helpful, since only two of us haven't softclaimed anyway. Not too sure thought due to a lack of experience with massclaims, so I'd like comments on this.) I would also like to know why Bard isn't even remotely suspicious that there's another claimed killing role running around when a townie has already flipped as a one-shot vig. That strikes me as off.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #598 on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »
READIN'S FER YELLERBELLIES

Random things since I'm finally home and will be for all of 30 minutes before leaving again.

Three vig roles is bizarre but not necessarily impossible, especially given one of them is one-shot and a second one apparently kills the user after use.

I would agree that my recent interactions with Schezo aren't a tell in either direction, since I've been pretty pro-Bard and pro-huh what for a while, and Shadoweh will resolve herself, so there's only one place for me to go.

I said what I said about Schezo's earlier posts because there were clearly defined opinions within them (which is more than I could say for Dormio's posts, which I had recently finished going over). There is admittedly a lot of event description going on in them but often the descriptions are done with a slanted tone that helps me understand why he concluded what he did.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

« Reply #599 on: March 24, 2011, 10:54:55 PM »
Kilgamayan: Considering I'm not going to shoot myself and you will hold you are also town, if Schezo is scum do you think his buddy is Bardiche or huh what and why?
Kilga, this was a thing that happened and you should probably answer.

huh what: See my answer to NeoSerela for further information on my claim.