Author Topic: Keine Quest II - Shikigami Trio  (Read 191361 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Keine Quest II - Shikigami Trio
« Reply #900 on: September 09, 2012, 03:32:57 PM »
>"This young man's father met his end the same way. I can only assume he took up arms to seek vengeance."
>Glance at Mokou in a way that says 'Something you know rather well, no?'
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #901 on: September 09, 2012, 03:39:53 PM »
>"This young man's father met his end the same way. I can only assume he took up arms to seek vengeance."
>Glance at Mokou in a way that says 'Something you know rather well, no?'

Mokou just looks away, muttering something about a "long time ago" that you don't QUITE catch. Eirin, for her part, sighs.

"I suppose I can't fault him for trying to avenge his father. Still, you may want to issue the village a warning or something. Or maybe yell at Reimu about the fact that there's youkai running around killing people and she hasn't done a thing yet. Or something. But... a blonde youkai with wings, you say? The only one I recognize like that is Flandre..." The doctor gives a quick look at Mokou, who by now has finished resetting the bandages. A quick shake of Mokou's head is all the two of you need to confirm, but Mokou goes on further. "They weren't Flandre's crystal wings, they looked more like Remilia's bat wings. And the figure in question was definitely adult-looking." Eirin goes on to sigh, looking at you.

"Any ideas, Keine? You might have seen something I haven't."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #902 on: September 09, 2012, 03:48:49 PM »
>Recall what we saw of the wounds the young man's father had.
>"If they looked like bat wings, then it's possible we're dealing with another vampire. The evidence would certainly point to that. Torn out throats, batlike wings, and so on. All the evidence points to it. We should keep an eye on him just in case, if that's true."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #903 on: September 09, 2012, 03:56:29 PM »
>Recall what we saw of the wounds the young man's father had.

There's not much to recall - the same ripped out throat, probably a death from massive blood loss. You figure if Mokou had come across this young man a few minutes later, he'd probably be dead too.

>"If they looked like bat wings, then it's possible we're dealing with another vampire. The evidence would certainly point to that. Torn out throats, batlike wings, and so on. All the evidence points to it. We should keep an eye on him just in case, if that's true."

Eirin nods, giving a small smile. "I was thinking the same thing. I thought I had all the vampires in Gensokyo cataloged, though... well, all two of them, that is. Nevertheless, I'll start preparing an anti-vampirism serum for the man after you leave." Eirin always was private about her research. "Hm... judging from Remilia's case, if there's a new vampire in Gensokyo, it's possible they may have taken their mansion with them, or tried to acquire a new one. You know of any places that looked abandoned? It's possible this person may be hiding out there.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #904 on: September 09, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »
>Do we know of anything of the sort other than Mayohiga?
>"Well, there's Mayohiga, but that would be too inefficient for a vampire, given how it's location changes so often."
>Fistpalm. "I can consult with Remilia tomorrow, it's likely she might have some input on this whole matter. Prideful girl like her wouldn't be able to stand some new kid on the street moving in on her territory."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #905 on: September 09, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »
>Do we know of anything of the sort other than Mayohiga?

Well, there's the Library Tower down in the underground, but you're not sure if that's big enough for a vampire. You suppose they could have moved into the abandoned Prismriver Mansion. That is, if they don't mind the Prismrivers.

>"Well, there's Mayohiga, but that would be too inefficient for a vampire, given how it's location changes so often."
>Fistpalm. "I can consult with Remilia tomorrow, it's likely she might have some input on this whole matter. Prideful girl like her wouldn't be able to stand some new kid on the street moving in on her territory."

Eirin nods, picking up a small clipboard and writing some notes. "That might be a good idea. Besides her willingness to help, who better than a vampire to know where a vampire would hide? Anyway, I'm going to go prepare that serum. It'll take a while, but most of the process should handle itself without my supervision. I'll be back soon." As she leaves, Mokou sits down in one of the two chairs in the office, giving you a look.

"Anyway, Keine, you wanted to talk to me about something. What was it?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #906 on: September 09, 2012, 04:34:00 PM »
>Sigh. "That fight you and Kaguya had on the mountain caused a lot of problems. We're lucky Tenma's a pretty honest and easygoing man. Maybe next time, have it where people won't be disturbed."
>Shrug, then smile. "At any rate, let's head home, alright? Tomorrow's going to be another busy one it seems."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!