Author Topic: Clean Asia!  (Read 1996 times)

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
Clean Asia!
« on: November 24, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
I'm assuming from looking at the SoEW threads and the first page of the board (:V) that a majority of you probably haven't heard of this.

http://www.yoyogames.com/games/2358-clean-asia
Direct link: Download

Clean Asia! (Maybe you've heard of it, maybe not) is an STG developed by indie developer Cactus.
It's free, and it won a $200 STG competition, so you should play it.
This is old news, like 2007, but I still play this game from time to time and get upset because I keep dying to the last boss.

There are two shottypes.
Attractor (Advanced)- Z is a thrust move, and turns you temp. invincible for it's duration, and X attracts all the metal debris flying around. Release X and shoot debris at your enemies. Easier to combo with.
Reflector (Simple)- Z fires bullets, X raises a shield, C is a charge shot, and V expels 2 Weapon Lv. to burst out a lot of things everywhere. More difficult to combo with.

Combo destruction enemy blocks for scoring large.
< 35, x10,000
>= 35, x50,000

If you want to show off any highscores, the display is in a ludicrously small font in the bottom right.
The game combines Attractor and Reflector hs's, which I find to be a terrible idea, so if you have anything, specify what mode you're using.
There are three levels, and you can take them in any order you want. Thailand, New Korea, and China.
(China plays like any regular Touhou would, what with enemies to start and boss at the end. The other two are a string of seven bosses.)

Type-
Name, Score, Route, Cleared?, Comment

Attractor
1. Zep         - 6,135,750-Th    - No-

Reflector
1. Zep         - 5,580,750-ThKoCh- No- This one was really close.

Re: Clean Asia!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 08:37:40 PM »
OMG I havn't played this game in YEARS since it was posted in the GMC forums.

Thanks for reminding me.