~Beyond the Border~ > Genji's Battle Arena

[Minecraft] [1.8.x] MotK Minecraft Server - WORLD BACKUPS AVAILABLE!

<< < (2/75) > >>

DX7.EP:
May have goofed up with AdvWorld 2 since I am not seeing trees or ores in the immediate area. If that is the case for further areas then I may close it and make a new one.

Freyband:
I'd try joining, but the recent removal of my back 4 teeth (Yaaay, wisdom teeth...) is kinda taking up the use of my hands. Look forward to playing again though.

DX7.EP:
Deleted the warp to AdvWorld 2 after determining it was not useful for anything. Will remake it.

Dr.Strafe:
Good to see that we're up and running again. The server is in good hands.  :)

To clarify on that experience pearl compensation effort I was contemplating: I still needed to do some SCIENCE with the /xp command to see if it gives people whole levels, or just individual experience points. Either way, I was planning on having people turn in their loaded pearls and I would have compensated them the total number of levels therein, as well as return the empty pearls to them. A fair amount of legwork, with somewhat liberal use of  /xp and creative mode. Much like the Music Disc exchange setup I had done earlier. The demand for the exchanges would wane over time.

As for my WilyFort, that project has been moved offline and will continue to be constructed in SSP. I am in the process of implementing resources from IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft into the structure. :3 Anyway, feel free to plunder anything/everything from the existing WilyFort on the server, as I don't plan on working on the online version anymore. No sense in having parallel versions of the same structure, y'know?

NegaZero:
Good to see the server's up and running again!

I'll be on later this week, as work demands most of my free time right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version