~Beyond the Border~ > Genji's Battle Arena

[Minecraft] [1.8.x] MotK Minecraft Server - WORLD BACKUPS AVAILABLE!

<< < (3/75) > >>

Tamashii Kanjou:
Glad to see it back up; was itching to get back in. So much so I dragged Puppy into it. (Got her into Minecraft a few days back, and was very excited when I said MotK had one too. :V )

Also, thanks EP for letting me know what slots were up for grabs. Making Puppy a little surprise near the spawn point; makes it nice and easy for her in case something goes wrong. (Which, knowing how many times Puppy has got herself blown up in my frigging map, will likely be a lot.  :derp: )

Ace the Fighter:
Hey there. long time no see guys. sorry i've been gone for so long. i didn't even know about the other server going down until i talked to Sunny and BSoD. my fault for not knowing that of course. but since this server is on the currant version at the moment, i think i'll come back on. (assuming i'm on the whitelist for this one  :derp: )

Cadmas:

This is the strangest bit of world generation.

DX7.EP:
I agree that it's really peculiar. :V

puremrz:

--- Quote from: Dr.Strafe on March 11, 2013, 10:31:53 PM ---Anyway, feel free to plunder anything/everything from the existing WilyFort on the server, as I don't plan on working on the online version anymore.
--- End quote ---

Crap, I just used all my TNT on a cave.

---

Edit: By the way, I made an attempt at the ugliest world ever, maybe we can use a player map for adventure world 2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version