~Beyond the Border~ > Genji's Battle Arena

[Mahjong] OMG did I just get a quad Yakuman?! Join in the fun!

(1/2) > >>

DeltaSierra4:
No I'm not gonna say that this is a photoshopped hand.
For beginners: More details about how to play Mahjong can be found in the old thread here: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,12045.0.html

Since the old thread died a while ago, I'm starting a new one. I was going to suggest that we have some kind of regular MoTK mahjong session on Tenhou. I play on Tenhou lobby 7447 every Sunday afternoon, any time between 1 pm to 6 pm, so you might have a chance to run into me as D.Sierra. (For those of you who might have seen me play before... Yeah after 2 weeks of winning streaks, I'm now on the losing streak :ohdear:)

Please leave any suggestions for possible meetup times if you're interested :)

Hanzo K.:
I actually hang out in a different lobby. 2389 to be exact. I'm surprised at how the screenshot has english on it though.

DeltaSierra4:
lol the screenshot's from a different mahjong game. It's the Japanese Mahjong flash game (first search result that pops up when you google 'Japanese Mahjong')

Hanzo K.:
Ah. That'd explain it.

qMyon:
I'd like to play too, but I never saw anyone in the old lobby. What timezone are you all in anyway? I'm in GMT+8.

Oh, and I play that flash program too, but I've never ever seen such a ridiculously high-scoring hand. But then again, I tend to treat wind tiles as junk unless I've got two of the same...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version