~Beyond the Border~ > Genji's Battle Arena

New Game Introduction - Warcraft III mod map - Thi?n Kiếm (天劍 - Heavenly Sword)

(1/6) > >>

B?t V?n Tử:
HEAVENLY SWORD
Thi?n Kiếm ~ Heavenly Sword (Kanji: 天劍), also known as Kiếm Thế or V? L?m Truyền Kỳ (VLTK), is a custom Warcraft III map mod by the Vietnamese team Garena.vn led by Rex where Wuxia novels' characters fight against each other between two sides Ch?nh Đạo (literally "Way of Righteousness", Kanji: 正道) and T? Đạo (literally "Way of Evil", Kanji: 邪道). Each side has to gain a fixed total amount of Uy Danh (literally "prestigious fame", Kanji: 威名) by doing quests and killing the other side's heroes.

The map Heavenly Sword is considered to be a fan-game of an online game known internationally as JX World, JX stands for Jian Xia (literally "sword hero", Kanji: 劍俠). The game, which is known as Kiếm Thế among Vietnamese community, is a 2.5D MMOPRG developed by KingSoft Zhuha (China). JX World is the sixth online game with Wuxia setting and the twelfth product of KingSoft Developers following the success of JX Online I & II. The  JX Online series are also known as Swordsman Online (not to be confused with Perfect World International's Swordsman Online) in English and V? L?m Truyền Kỳ in Vietnamese.

Note: This Heavenly Sword is not to be confused with the Heavenly Sword by Ninja Theory. The other game in Chinese is 玄天神劍, literally "Divine Sword from the Mysterious Heaven", while this Heavenly Sword is 天劍.

Story
At the beginning of time, the ancient god B?n Cổ has divided the world into the Three Realms: Heaven (天), Earth (地), and Human (人). However, there were many y?u qu?i which caused chaos in the Human Realms. The chaos was ceased when Đại Vũ created Nine Sacred Urns that stabilized the essence of nature to protect the Human Realm. After that, mankind entered the dynasty of Thương. However, at the end of Thương Dynasty, Trụ Vương decided to forge the Urns into coins. This has caused the essence of nature to scatter all over the land and the same happened to China where the country was in chaos again. When the essences gathered around Jade He after five or six centuries, Tần Thủy Ho?ng became the owner of the Jade and ruled the land as the sole ruler again. Since then, Jade He, later known as Imperial Seal of China, became the heirloom and symbol of Chinese emperors for more than 800 years until the Jade was lost in a battle after the fall of Đường Dynasty.

The land was in chaos again after the fall of Đường Dynasty. The country suffered chaos due to endless battles to find the new ruler as well as the threat of an enemy from the foreign land known as Li?u that conquered 16 provinces of China. The people of the land suffered losses and grieved every day. S?i Vinh, the ruler of Hậu Chu, felt pity to the people and prayed for the peace of the land to arrive. In return, he was willing to give up half of his lifespan. His will was heard by Ngọc Đế in the Heaven and S?i Vinh was given an artifact known as Kingdom Territory Map (Kanji: 山河社稷圖, Pinyin: Shān H? Sh? J? T?, also known as "Sơn H? X? Tắc Đồ" in the game V? L?m Truyền Kỳ).

S?i Vinh followed the instructions of the Map and with the help of Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn, he was able to reunite the northern land quickly. However, he didn't live long to fulfill his wish and before he passed away, he told Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn about the secret of the Kingdom Territory Map. Unfortunately, Triệu was not a trust worthy person. He secretly used the Kingdom Territory Map to make a pact with other power allies for the sake of starting his rebellion and created his own dynasty, the Tống Dynasty. His act has triggered the wrath of the Heaven, which caused the Kingdom Territory Map to shatter into pieces and vanished into the thin air on the day he claimed his throne.

Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn knew that he has caused the artifact to disappear and brought chaos to the world again. In addition to that, he wouldn't be able to keep his end of the deal as the Kingdom Territory Map has shattered into pieces. In 960 AD, Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn planned a plot to take away power of the clans that helped him to get onto his throne. After that, Triệu recruited 24 martial experts from 12 famous martial sects and sent them out to look for the fragments of the Kingdom Territory Map. Four whole years passed, the 24 masters couldn't trace out any information of the Map, but they came back with a small piece of jade stone. Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn had a jewel expert examine the strange piece and found out this stone piece was from the corner of the Imperial Seal of China that was chipped at the end of the T?y H?n Dynasty. The precious jade piece was then named Roaming Dragon Jade Horn (Kanji: 遊龍玉角, Pinyin: Y?u L?ng Y? Jiǎo, also known as "Du Long Ngọc Gi?c" in the game Kiếm Thế). Soon right after that, the 24 masters were mysteriously disappeared from Wulin, and no one knew what had happened. Despite Triệu's suspicious actions, the betrayed clans could only observe what was going on as their power has been stripped by him.

With the Roaming Dragon Jade Horn, still having a few of essence of nature reside in it, in his possession, Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn started waging wars against other countries including Li?u in the north. In less than five years, Triệu succeeded in pushing back the Li?u Country, expanding Tống's territory, conquering many small countries, and reuniting most of China. One day, while being drunk, Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn looked at the Jade Horn on his hand and unconsciously said "Having this precious thing will definitely help me unite the land in no time." An eunuch overheard that, and in the same night, that eunuch reported that to Triệu's younger brother, Triệu Quang Nghĩa. In 976, Triệu Khu?ng Dẫn passed away at the age of forty-nine, but the heir to his throne was his brother Triệu Quang Nghĩa, even though he had two grown sons. Suddenly after that, the Roaming Dragon Jade Horn was lost and no one ever heard that name again.

More than one century after Triệu Quang Nghĩa became the second emperor of the Tống Dynasty, a new clan from the foreign land rose in force and founded the Kim Dynasty. Five years after its foundation, Kim Dynasty joined alliance with Tống Dynasty to invade their mutual rival, the Li?u Dynasty. In 1125, Kim succeeded in driving the Li?u to Central Asia, and right after that, they shamelessly broke the alliance with the Tống and invaded North China. Two years later, Kim forces ransacked Khai Phong, capital of the Tống Dynasty, capturing the current emperor of Tống and his father. They were then demoted to commoners and stripped of their ceremonial trappings. This was just the beginning of weeks of looting, rapes, arson and execution of prisoners of war and civilians. Those shameful actions of the Kim forces were later called Tĩnh Khang Incident. Following the fall of Khai Phong, Tống forces under the leadership of a legendary general, Nhạc Phi, continued to fight for over a decade with Kim forces.

In the year of 1140, rumors about the existence of a so-called treasure map was spread like wild fire across the land. It was said to be the fragments of the legendary Kingdom Territory Map; anyone who got the Map in possession would, for at most three years, become the best under Heaven (Kanji: 天下第一, Pinyin: Tiān xi? d? yī). No one could resist this temptation, people in the land, just because of this piece of map, ignored the word "Righteousness" to get their hand on it. The Great Ten Sects (Kanji: 十大門派, Pinyin: Sh? D? M?n P?i) - including Thiếu L?m, Thi?n Vương, Đường M?n, Ngũ Độc, Nga Mi, Th?y Y?n, C?i Bang, Thi?n Nhẫn, V? Đang, and C?n L?n - sent out their best martial artists in search for the rumored map. After endless battles on Hoa Sơn among The Great Ten, people found out the rumors of the legendary map, which was originally spread by Kim forces together with a mysterious group from inside, was totally fake. Upon hearing that, they disappointedly started going back, not even looking at hundreds of dead bodies lying around due to a single rumor. The rumor not only weakened the Tống's martial forces, but also caused The Great Ten Sects to suspect each other of betraying the country. One year after the Hoa Sơn incident, Tống Dynasty signed the Treaty of Thiệu Hưng, calling for the cession of all Tống land north of the Ho?i River to the Kim and the execution of Tống General Nhạc Phi in return for peace.

Twenty years quickly passed... People were enjoying their normal daily lives under the Tống Dynasty, everything was so peaceful... Then, the rumors about the Kingdom Territory Map reappearing in Wulin was spreading again. Although many people doubted the credibility of the rumors this time, no one dared to miss this opportunity of a lifetime, the opportunity to get rich, the opportunity to learn ultimate martial art, the opportunity to become the new ruler of the land. Once more time, martial artists from The Great Ten blindly set out to seek for those fragments. During this chaotic period of the martial world, Ho?n Nhan Lượng broke the Treaty and began Tống's invasion to fulfill his dream of becoming the sole ruler of all China. This time invasion, together with their formal enemy Li?u,  Kim forces divided into three attack routes and rushed fiercely down the southern China. Their main objective is the Tương Dương Fortress; after the Fortress fell, Kim's dream of uniting China would be a matter of time.

Thanks to the patriotic hero Nhạc Phi, who was falsely executed by the Tống Dynasty, generals under his lead back then learned of the Kim forces' weakness. Even though Kim had advantages in ground battles and their superior horsemen which made them nearly invincible, they were terrible at naval warfare. Because of this critical weakness, Kim fleets were crushingly defeated at Th?i Thạch and Đường Đảo, though their number of ships were twice as much. Meanwhile, two simultaneous rebellions erupted in Kim Country, Ho?n Nhan Lượng's cousin, Ho?n Nhan Ung,and the other of Li?u Country. With a depleted military force, Ho?n Nhan Lượng failed to make headway in his attempted invasion of the Tống Dynasty. During his retreat, Ho?n Nhan Lượng was captured by C?i Bang's chief, and they learned of the true identity of the betrayers twenty years ago. Back then, in order to destroy other great martial sects, the Thi?n Nhẫn Sect made a deal with the Kim forces to help them conquer China in return of being the greatest sect in the land. They plotted to spread a false rumor to cause internal conflicts among The Great Ten. Thi?n Nhẫn also succeeded in convincing Ngũ Độc Sect to join spreading the rumor. Later, Ngũ Độc realized that there could be only one great sect in the land, that Thi?n Nhẫn would in the end betray them just as they betrayed others, and that Ngũ Độc themselves would be the scapegoat in case the plan failed. Ngũ Độc Sect then plotted to turn against Thi?n Nhẫn Sect while pretending to cooperate. During the incident on Hoa Sơn, the plan to weaken the Tống's martial forces failed, but both sects managed to hide their betraying actions from the rest. After Ho?n Nhan Lượng confessed and begged for his life, the chief of C?i Bang Sect felt that this pitiful dog was no longer a threat to Tống Dynasty and released him. However, Ho?n Nhan Lượng, due to his defeats, was assassinated by his own generals same year while he was on his way back to Kim Country. Since then, Thi?n Nhẫn and Ngũ Độc were considered the enemy to the Wulin, and the two dynasties enjoyed their peace for another twenty years.

The timeline of Heavenly Sword takes place in the year of 1189. Over two centuries after the Roaming Dragon Jade Horn was said to be lost, rumors about it being spotted in Đại L? stir the whole land once again. That piece of artifact is said to have a power as great as moving the universe, reversing the Heaven (乾) and Earth (坤). Whoever is in the possession of it can create a new dynasty and unite the whole land. The great five dynasties that time - Tống, Kim, T?y Hạ, M?ng Cổ, and Đại L? - send out spies secretly searching for the legendary artifact. The Great Ten now with another two martial sects, a religious sect originally from Persia called Minh Gi?o and the royal family with a famous finger technique called Đo?n Thị, are preparing to face yet another chaotic time coming to the land.

Every other smaller sects in the country rise up to claim their territory. The land encounters the problems of rebellions and threat from foreign enemies again. Wulin is in need for a new V? L?m Minh Chủ (Kanji: 武林盟主, literally "alliance leader of the Wulin") to lead them to through this chaotic time. Under such situation, you find yourself in a small town of Tống Dynasty, just about to begin your own journey...

Gameplay
Similar to any other Hero Arena map type, Heavenly Sword starts out with a character selection, where each player selects a martial hero, according to their Ngũ H?nh. Gameplay typically involves leveling-up and earning Ng?n Lượng (similar to gold in DotS, Kanji: 銀量) for better equipments through combat. While preventing the other side from gaining Uy Danh, your ultimate goal is to keep killing the other side's heroes and reach the required amount of Uy Danh to achieve victory.

Each hero has a total of five normal skills and two secret skills that can ONLY be obtained through quests. The two secret skills are similar to ultimate skills in DotS, they can change the tide of battle when obtained faster than the other side does. Additionally to Ng?n Lượng, there is another currency system called T?i Ph? (similar to faith in DotS, Kanji: 才富) which is obtained by doing quests, killing bosses and the other side's heroes. T?i Ph? can be used to buy high-level equipments and special equipments called Phi Phong (explained later).

Even though Heavenly Sword has Wuxia novel sense in every aspect of the game, it contains many similarities with other Hero Arena maps and DotA/DotS such as items from. These are mostly found under different names to enhance the unique flavor. Therefore, most experienced DotA players may find their transition to this game smooth.

trancehime:
I'd play this except for the fact it's in a language I don't understand. :C

I'm also a pretty big Wuxia novel nerd, so it's cool to see others.

B?t V?n Tử:
General Information
(Values and information based on v6.5)
Host commands
Like in DotA, when the game starts, the host is granted option to submit several commands:
      -ap: All Pick
      -bp: Ban/Pick
      -ud: Open a window to pick a required amount of Uy Danh to win the game
      -ah: An anti-hack system to prevent map hacks

Player commands
      -swap: Swap heroes with others same side
      -cl: Clear all text on screen
      -ms: Shows current movement speed
      -ma: Show current hero level of the other side
      -qa: Show current total amount of Uy Danh the other side gained
      -us: Exit the Li?n Đấu (explained later) when stuck
      -rex: (single-player only) Reach max level (100), gain 100,000 Ng?n Lượng, 400 T?i Ph?, and 200 Uy Danh

Game modes
      All Pick: Each player is allowed to pick a hero from any humanoid figure.
      Ban/Pick: Red and Brown take turns banning heroes, then take turns picking heroes. These heroes are then chosen by members of their side.

Banned Picks procedure

After 5 seconds, the leaders (Player 1 and Player 6) perform the bans and picks for their side as follow:
      Ch?nh Đạo ban
      T? Đạo ban
      Ch?nh Đạo ban
      T? Đạo ban

Ch?nh Đạo pick
      T? Đạo pick
      T? Đạo pick
      Ch?nh Đạo pick

T? Đạo ban
      Ch?nh Đạo ban

Ch?nh Đạo pick
      T? Đạo pick
      Ch?nh Đạo pick
      T? Đạo pick
   Each side has a limited time of 20 seconds to perform a Ban/Pick actions, plus a total of 40 seconds as extra time in case the limited time runs out.

Important note: Apparently, there is no way to repick hero so choose wisely.

Uy Danh rule
   Uy Danh (Kanji: 威名) in Wuxia world or Wulin refers to the fame or reputation each individual gain from doing heroic actions like defeating evil sects, helping other people, killing invaders on battlefield or even learning an ultimate martial art. The more famous you get, the more people respect you, and the more people will be willing to follow your leadership. To Wuxia heroes, being well-known is often more valuable than being wealthy, because the most well-known martial artist can sometimes be voted to the V? L?m Minh Chủ. Sometimes, having too many people under your leadership can help you build your own army and uproar the current dynasty to become a new Emperor of the land. In Heavenly Sword, Uy Danh decides the victor of the game.

At the start of the game, after picking a game mode, the host will have 60 seconds to choose the required total amount of Uy Danh to win the game. The host will have to type -ud to open the Uy Danh setting window. They are: 600, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, and 3000. If the host doesn't pick a required amount of Uy Danh after 60 seconds, the game will choose the default setting of 2000 Uy Danh.

You gain from 5 to 100 Uy Danh from doing quests, each quest can ONLY be done once.
   You gain 10 Uy Danh from killing an enemy hero and lose 5 Uy Danh upon dying.
   In Li?n Đấu (explained later), you gain 20 Uy Danh from killing an enemy hero and lose 10? Uy Danh upon dying.
   Each player's Uy Danh can be used to obtain special items like Long Ch?u and Phi Phong (both will be explained later). You will NOT lose Uy Danh upon buying these items, except for dying.

Ng?n Lượng and T?i Ph?
   Ng?n Lượng (Kanji: 銀量) refers to money that Chinese people used in the past, they are measured as the weight of a silver piece. Because of that, the term Ng?n Lượng are usually used as main currency in Wuxia games like JX Online, or Tian Long Ba Bu. Even though the word Ng?n means "silver", Ng?n Lượng similar to gold currency in most western games.

Ng?n Lượng is the main currency in Heavenly Sword, they are used to buy gears, to transport to various places, and to trade among other players same side. Players gain Ng?n Lượng from trading, doing quests, killing mobs, bosses, and enemy heroes.

You gain a fixed amount of 200? Ng?n Lượng for each heroes killed.

T?i Ph? (Kanji: 才富) refers to being wealthy in Chinese sense, T?i (才) means "talent" and Ph? (富) means "rich". In Wuxia online games, they are real-money currency used to buy items on shop malls. In Heavenly Sword, T?i Ph? is a special currency to buy high-level gears and Phi Phong items (explained later). Players gain T?i Ph? from doing quests, killing bosses, and enemy heroes.

You gain from 4 to 80 T?i Ph? from doing quests, each quest can ONLY be done once.
   You gain from 2 to 15 T?i Ph? from killing bosses, bosses reappear after killed.
   You gain 5 T?i Ph? for each heroes killed.
   In Li?n Đấu (explained later), you gain 10 T?i Ph? for each heroes killed.
   You DO NOT lose any Ng?n Lượng or T?i Ph? upon dying.

From left to right, Ng?n Lượng and T?i Ph?.

Heroes and Ngũ H?nh
   Heroes in Heavenly Sword are both semi-fictional and non-fictional characters from various Wuxia novels, mainly from the author Jin Yong (Kanji: 金庸). The motive of creating this map is from the love of a group of Vietnamese gamers to legendary heroes from those famous Wuxia novels like Qiao Feng from Tian Long Ba Bu...

Ngũ H?nh was used as an ancient device in many traditional Chinese fields. It has customarily been translated as Five Elements probably because of the similarity of this doctrine to the Western system of four elements. Ngũ H?nh was mainly used as memory tools, hence the preferred translation of "movements", "phases" or "steps" over "elements". Ngũ H?nh was employed as a device in many fields of early Chinese thought including geomancy or feng shui, astrology, traditional Chinese medicine, music, military strategy and martial arts.

Heroes in Heavenly Sword are divided into Ngũ H?nh, they are Kim (Metal), Mộc (Wood), Thổ (Earth), Thủy (Water), Hỏa (Fire). At the moment, there are a total of 31 heroes in Heavenly Sword.

In short, Kim  > Mộc  > Thổ  > Thủy  > Hỏa  > Kim. The "greater than" sign means "having more advantages than", in this case the Pharse on the left does more damage to and receives less damage from the one on the right.

At the start of the game, after the host picked a game mode, players will have 40 seconds to pick their desired heroes from five humanoid figures representing Ngũ H?nh. They are, from left to right:

1. Hệ Kim

Appearance: white armored soldier holding a spear with yellow aura

Attributes: In Chinese Taoist thought, Kim (Metal) attributes are considered to be
    firmness, rigidity, persistence, strength and determination. In Heavenly Sword, Kim heroes are
    mostly male and Kim's main attribute is usually STR with the exception of Dương Gia Cung.

Kim elemental damage deals 15% extra damage to Hệ Mộc heroes, and reduces 15% damage to Hệ Hỏa.

Hệ Kim's armor receives extra damage from Hỏa elemental damage and reduced damage from Mộc elemental damage.

Heroes: Thương Thi?n, Ch?y Thi?n, Đao Thiếu, Quyền Thiếu, and Dương Gia Cung.

Weapons used: varied from spear to unarmed, no sword

Overall remarks: (will be added later)

2. Hệ Mộc

Appearance: black light armored ninja having a green cloth scarf and green aura

Attributes: In Chinese Taoist thought, Mộc (Wood) attributes are considered to be
   strength and flexibility, as with bamboo. In Wuxia novels, poisons are usually harvested from
   plants (later they are taken from poisonous creatures like spiders, snakes, etc.), so poison users
   are usually related to Wood element. In Heavenly Sword, Mộc heroes doesn't focus on one
   attribute, they can be STR (not as strong as Kim's), AGI (assassin types) or INT (poison users).

Mộc elemental damage deals 15% extra damage to Hệ Thổ heroes, and reduces 15% damage to Hệ Kim.

Hệ Mộc's armor receives extra damage from Kim elemental damage and reduced damage from Thổ elemental damage.

Heroes: Tụ Tiễn, H?m Tịnh, Chưởng Độc, Đao Độc, Kiếm Minh, and Ch?y Minh.

Weapons used: varied poisoned weapons including hidden ones

3. Hệ Thổ

Appearance: cloth outfit Taoist hermit holding a sword with white aura

Attributes: In Chinese Taoist thought, Thổ (Earth) is associated with the qualities of
    patience, thoughtfulness, practicality, hard work and stability. In Heavenly Sword, like Mộc, Thổ
    heroes doesn't focus on one attribute, most of Thổ heroes' skills are lightning element.

Thổ elemental damage deals 15% extra damage to Hệ Thủy heroes, and reduces 15% damage to Hệ Mộc.

Hệ Thổ's armor receives extra damage from Mộc elemental damage and reduced damage from Thủy elemental damage.

Heroes: Kh? V?, Kiếm V?, Kiếm C?n, Đao C?n, B?t V?, Ti?u Dao, and Hoa Sơn.

Weapons used: mostly sword

4. Hệ Thủy

Appearance: beautiful Asian girl in a white Chinese traditional outfit with blue aura

Attributes: In Chinese Taoist thought, Thủy (Water) is representative of intelligence and
    wisdom, flexibility, softness and pliancy; however, an over-abundance of the element is said to
    cause difficulty in choosing something and sticking to it. In the same way, Thủy can be fluid and
    weak, but can also wield great power when it floods and overwhelms the land. In Heavenly
    Sword, Thủy heroes are mostly female and Thủy's main attribute is usually INT with the
    exception of Đao Th?y and Chỉ Đo?n.

Thủy elemental damage deals 15% extra damage to Hệ Hỏa heroes, and reduces 15% damage to Hệ Thổ.

Hệ Thủy's armor receives extra damage from Thổ elemental damage and reduced damage from Hỏa elemental damage.

Heroes: Kiếm Th?y, Đao Th?y, Kiếm Nga, Chưởng Nga, Kiếm Đo?n, Chỉ Đo?n, and Mộ Dung Gia.

Weapons used: mostly sword

5. Hệ Hỏa

Appearance: Japanese samurai holding a western sword with red aura

Attributes: In Chinese Taoist thought, Hỏa (Fire) attributes are considered to be
    dynamism, strength and persistence; however, it is also connected to restlessness. The fire
    element provides warmth, enthusiasm and creativity, however an excess of it can bring
    aggression, impatience and impulsive behavior. In the same way, Hỏa provides heat and warmth,
    however an excess can also burn. In Heavenly Sword, Hỏa's heroes balance between STR and
    INT attributes.

Hỏa elemental damage deals 15% extra damage to Hệ Kim heroes, and reduces 15% damage to Hệ Thủy.

Hệ Hỏa's armor receives extra damage from Thủy elemental damage and reduced damage from Kim elemental damage.

Heroes: Chưởng C?i, Bổng C?i, Ma Nhẫn, Chiến Nhẫn, Minh Gi?o Th?nh Chiến, and B?t Minh.

Weapons used: varied

Items
   Items in Heavenly Sword often boost combat abilities by adding attributes, enhancing stats or providing skills. Each side has a total of 6 vendors in their starting town near a fountain called Vạn Hoa Linh (Kanji: 萬花靈 ?) in game. Each vendor provides various number of items showing the price, requirements, effects and flavor text. One interesting thing in Heavenly Sword is that players can share items with each other at no cost, however, they cannot transfer Ng?n Lượng or T?i Ph? among themselves.

To purchase an item, you need to be near the vendors. Navigate through the vendors and use your mouse to buy the desired item. Some items have a prerequisite, before they can be used. This means you might need to purchase multiple items and fuse them.

Items with the red text Y?u Cầu and no price tag are auto-fuse items. By buying the prerequisite, they will automatically transform into these. Note: you cannot buy these items as individual items.

Items with the red text Y?u Cầu and a fixed amount of Ng?n Lượng + T?i Ph? are recipes to high-level equipments. By buying the prerequisite and having enough Ng?n Lượng + T?i Ph? to afford the item, they will transform into these after buying the recipes. Note: you cannot buy these recipes as individual items.

Items with a normal price tag are regular items.

Apparently, there is no consumable item like HP/MP recovery potions, wards (there is a drop-upon-death gem-like item instead), or town portals. Even though there is no HP/MP potion, there are various regen items similar to Ring of Health in DotA; plus, at the start of a game, each player will be given a stack of 10 consumable Ngũ Hoa Ngọc Lộ Ho?n, which instantly recovers 500 HP and 400 MP upon used. Ngũ Hoa Ngọc Lộ Ho?n are unique items, cannot be bought, cannot be dropped, cannot be obtained more than 10 or at any other time than the start of the game. Players can obtain more Ngũ Hoa Ngọc Lộ Ho?n from doing a certain quest.

The six vendor NPCs in Heavenly Sword are (from low-level to high-level) two Chủ Tiệm Tạp H?a, Cửa Như, C?ng Dương Vũ, Hạ Đ? La, and Hoa Thanh Uy?n. Aside from Chủ Tiệm Tạp H?a, which means "grocery store owner", others are human's names.

Chủ Tiệm Tạp H?a (grocery store owner) sells basic items that can be used in recipes for high-level equipments, the items range from STR/AGI/INT attribute increase to max HP/MP stats or regen increase. There are two Chủ Tiệm Tạp H?a in game.

Cửa Như shows basic recipes (you don't actually buy these recipes but use them as references for fusing items) for mid-level equipments similar to Bracer or Perseverance in DotA. Those items again can be used in advanced recipes.

C?ng Dương Vũ sells various mid-level equipments and intermediate recipes. Those items again can be used in advanced recipes.

Hạ Đ? La sells mid-to-high-level equipments and advanced recipes, which also requires a fixed amount of T?i Ph?. Hạ Đ? La also sells low-level equipments similar to Boots of Speed and Gloves of Haste in DotA.

Hoa Thanh Uy?n sells only advance recipes for high-level equipments, which requires a fixed amount of T?i Ph? to buy.

Aside from those items mentioned above, there are special items obtained from certain NPCs, rare items dropped from special bosses (explained later), and unique items created from fusing rare items with regular equipments. The unique items' recipes are listed in Item Craft section under the Nhiệm vụ/Quest tab. Rare items are only dropped ONCE from the first time the specific boss is killed, so try not to sell rare items in case somebody in your team need them. Rare items and unique items have different color name tag.

Ex: Phi B?o Chi Gi?c can be crafted into Thủy Ho?ng Long L?n Y

B?t V?n Tử:
EDIT: this post is deleted and will be revised later.

Pesco:
We'll play it if you get on IRC more often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version