Author Topic: 朝陽魔雪城 ~ Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation.  (Read 15847 times)

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Re: 朝陽魔雪城 ~ Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2015, 08:11:28 AM »
Explain to me the reason to have "hoax" screenshots?

And I don't think anyone knows you enough to know that you wouldn't do it :/

Anyway the new stuff looks pretty nice.

I'm still lacking a decent tree texture or model, though.

Edit: Awesome people, I captured "Singing in the Snow". Unfortunately, I have no proof since I forgot to run the Python script.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:38:56 AM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2015, 10:24:25 PM »
Edit: Awesome people, I captured "Singing in the Snow". Unfortunately, I have no proof since I forgot to run the Python script.

What is the significance of this statement? If it's your own game, you should be required to capture all of your spells... And what are you talking about? Python script for proof of spell capture?

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2015, 02:11:17 AM »
What is the significance of this statement? If it's your own game, you should be required to capture all of your spells... And what are you talking about? Python script for proof of spell capture?

As the final card in the main game, it's supposed to be a difficult card. I use a Python script to convert language files from .txt to .bin format, the latter of which NTP can read. Unfortunately, credits.bin wasn't created, so the game crashed when it tried to display the credits.

P. S. I captured 9 / 10 of the Normal Stage 10 spells. The ninth, "Salamander and Fox's Black Nightmare Arcame Paranoia", should be technically possible (at least on Normal), but it takes a lot of skill and luck.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:17:17 AM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 10:41:35 AM »
Project Update: I'll almost surely release NTP on June 20, albeit without 3D backgrounds or the character info menu (which may be released through future patches). All that's left is Rencron's last 5 spells, the final and Extra stages, and the NCS translations.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 07:40:12 AM »
Update: 1.00b released!

After five months of work, I am finally glad to announce that Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation 1.00a is officially released!

From the primitive single-stage demo released in January, NTP has gained significant improvements. Stage backgrounds might leave much to be wanted (due to time constraints as well as the lack of 3D knowledge, and I apologize), but the game has otherwise been under a lot of critique over the past few weeks on Github.

In addition, the CY wiki is available for editing.

Future patches:

• In-game character list
  • Bugfixes
  • Balancing
  • Perhaps 3D backgrounds
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:31:32 AM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)