Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 133092 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Fire Emblem Heroes launched in North America earlier after a bit of a delay. I've pretty much been playing it nonstop since then.

So far I'm reasonably impressed with it. It's simplified, but not by as much as I was expecting. And the low movement values add an interesting element to the strategy. You need to really plan things out to actually get your whole team in on the action at the same time.

No Camilla yet, but I'm still searching. Right now my main team is Florina, Cherche, Gaius, and Setsuna, although I'm thinking maybe I should squeeze Gunter in there because his leadership ability seems amazing. Might replace Setsuna, I don't know.

My ID is 0770987225. Look me up if you like!

Get them IDs!
commandercool: 077-098-7225
Chirei: 900-866-0695
qMyon: 494-024-7741
Third Eye Lem: 854-754-1745
Chaore: 262-833-4620
Hikari: 049-654-7273
Starlighthawk: 223-892-3343
MewMewHeart: 155-114-5345
Conqueror: 370-962-7825
BT: 277-306-6244
Mea: 570-511-9614
Failure McFailFace: 952-129-8226
Kasu: 212-356-2968
jq1790: 671-647-3912
Dibble: 116-745-1638
Sect: 226-197-2323
Buggy: 004-923-0915
PX: 703-325-8992
Garlyle: 436-562-9087
theshirn: 551-901-2310
Zengar Zombolt: 425-089-2478
trancehime: 967-795-5526
Kogachii: 137-592-8428
aUsernameIsFineToo: 414-805-9868
Zerviscos: 204-925-9306
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:34:08 PM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

PX

• School Idol?
http://appmedia.jp/fe-heroes-wiki/617262
Tier list for rerollers, I managed to get myself a Lucina pretty quickly

commandercool

• alter cool
I thought about rerolling for Camilla, but my luck is awful so I'd rather just jump into the game and assume I'll pick her up eventually.

Having pretty good luck in the arena so far. Although I had one game where the AI made a really questionable move, so I think the odds may be stacked in my favor...

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
I'm still dying about how someone tried to make a tier list, an hour into release, that contained a character that wasn't in game yet (Ike).

i'm just sitting over here being hipster as usual

900-866-0695

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm still dying about how someone tried to make a tier list, an hour into release, that contained a character that wasn't in game yet (Ike).

Kind of like the Pokemon Sun/Moon tier list that's been floating around the internet that's just A: legendary, B: fully evolved, C: second stage evolution, D: first stage evolution. ::)

Looks like 5* is the cap and you can upgrade any unit to 5*, am I seeing that right? Gonna have to experiment with that. I wonder how viable the non-chases are. That definitely seems like a great way to fuck up a game like this, make the chases very rare (which they are, currently) and make them absolutely required. But if other stuff can be upgraded to competitive levels with some effort then that opens things up a lot.

PX

• School Idol?
The lack of Tellius games angers me still

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
I need to stop picking up mobages......

My ID's 6505141877. Didn't bother rerolling, but have a fair bunch of 4-stars and a Jeorge.
Rerolled and picked up something better after all.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:37:50 AM by qMyon »

Kind of like the Pokemon Sun/Moon tier list that's been floating around the internet that's just A: legendary, B: fully evolved, C: second stage evolution, D: first stage evolution. ::)

Looks like 5* is the cap and you can upgrade any unit to 5*, am I seeing that right? Gonna have to experiment with that. I wonder how viable the non-chases are. That definitely seems like a great way to fuck up a game like this, make the chases very rare (which they are, currently) and make them absolutely required. But if other stuff can be upgraded to competitive levels with some effort then that opens things up a lot.

going from 4* to 5* apparently costs 20,000 hero feathers so yeah uhh good luck

commandercool

• alter cool
going from 4* to 5* apparently costs 20,000 hero feathers so yeah uhh good luck

Lolwhat holy shit.

Okay then.

Edit: How many arena battles does it take to find an enemy team that's entirely 5* characters? Six. Turns out it was six battles. I lost. :c
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:00:32 AM by commandercool »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
First pack gave me a 3* and 4* of the same character whoops.  Ah well.

Shuffling characters around a bit but for now I'm using Sophia/Virion/Frederick/Wrys.

Looking forward to making Wrys able to bash peoples' faces in, haha.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Ah good, someone made a thread already. I suggest we compile our IDs so we can rack up those Hero Feathers. Mine's 854-754-1745, and I'm currently using Takumi, Female Corrin, FEH!Anna and Alphonse.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
I don't know how I should be rolling in this game. Continually rolling in the same spot gives me cheaper returns but not much variety...
So just to see how it was, I tried rolling once and got a marth. Is that good? I think 5 stars was best rarity but now its asking me if I want to roll again and not sure if I should or go for diversity this early on.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm not sure what you mean. Continuing to roll should give you better diversity. The different colored stones you can pick are different types of characters, so getting all five available stones should generally give you decent variety at a bit of a discount, as opposed to only picking the stones of one type and then rerolling.

Seems like going for a wide variety of characters early on is probably the best call.

Mеа

• catnapping
Ohh I see, I thought it would restrict you to that one orb, but you get to pick from one of the other orbs now ok I get it. Mis the understood that the

commandercool

• alter cool
Strongly considering rerolling for Camilla before I get too far along. Anyone have any idea what the rates for that sort of thing are?

Strongly considering rerolling for Camilla before I get too far along. Anyone have any idea what the rates for that sort of thing are?

tons of people have camilla it seems so i'd say maybe 10 rerolls

Mеа

• catnapping
There seems to be eight 5 star greens and if I assume that they are split in half between the two sets, that should be like four 5 star greens including camilla in the set. Not sure if this is representative of actual rates, but I spent stones on four rolls (didn't have enough for a fifth) and got two 5 stars and two 4 stars. Let's take a positive guess and assume the odds are 1 in 5 for obtaining a 5 star star. So that would be about 1/4 * 1/5 = 1/20 then I think? If we be more optimistic and assume 2 in 5 odds of rolling a 5 star, then we'd get a 1/10 probability, supporting chirei's estimate.

edit: I forgot that there's such a thing as a 4 star camilla. If we assume also 2 in 5 odds of rolling a 4 star, then out of fifteen total 4 star greens, divide by 2 to get the right set, so 2/5 * 2/15 = 0.0533. Add to original to get about a 15% chance of getting any camilla.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:11:21 AM by Mеа »

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
Decided to spend some time rerolling after all, and picked up this roll instead. Probably a bit better. Now to figure out what duplicates do.

User ID for this one is 4940247741.

Edit: And Camilla drops in for the next 5 rolls. Great start.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 10:15:14 AM by qMyon »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Decided to spend some time rerolling after all, and picked up this roll instead. Probably a bit better. Now to figure out what duplicates do.

merge for increased cap+stat bonus iirc, rarity matters, unno about level

also pro-tip you can see a unit's full skill list if you click the skill list button at the bottom of their profile, regardless of rarity, while you only see current from learn skill

id is 262 833 4620, i got lucky and rolled leo+minerva in 9 rolls

commandercool

• alter cool
Oof, didn't realize the gacha filters were a temporary event thing. Brb, deleting account and savescumming Camilla. Hopefully this doesn't take TOO long.

PX

• School Idol?
3% to get a 5 Star, 3% to get one of the focus 5 stars, increases by .5% for every 5 rolls you don't see a 5stars
Source: the game

commandercool

• alter cool
What's a "focus five-star"?

Also I guess I should ask, is there a faster way to do this than deleting my account every time and redownloading everything?

Mеа

• catnapping
You might try going into the storage settings and find the list of apps and click the clear data button, I know that works with that one pokemon statue game thing out right now. If that doesn't work I'd assume you can still go in and delete some of the data .bin files using a program or an app that can do that like you'd do with pad rerolling.

PX

• School Idol?
Focus 5 stars are the characters shown when you select your scout. You can see all this by just clicking the info button on the scout page

commandercool

• alter cool

OH SHIIIIT!

Took three rerolls.

I really was just trying to get the 4* version but... I'll take it!

Friend code updated in the OP for my new account. I'll send requests to everyone on the list later, so if you're already friends with me please delete the old account and accept the new one if you like.

Mеа

• catnapping
Wait so these filter things (the sets?) are a temporary thing? Are these the gf of this game? Does that mean I should try to roll whenever I get 20 stones in the bank?
I feel so nooby.

commandercool

• alter cool
The prompts this morning seemed to suggest they're part of the launch event, so they won't always be there. Sounds like a godfest equivalent, yeah.

Unless you're saving for castle upgrades or something I don't think we're aware of a reason not to spend all your stones in batches of 20.

I got all excited earlier because I got a four-star Donnel, but it turns out his role (Brave Lance poker)  is pretty similar to Camilla's and I'm not sure my team has room for two glass cannons. Trying to build like a hyper-offense team with the two of them, Gunter to buff their attack further, and Saizo to AOE debuff enemy defenses, but I'm not sure if it's anything yet.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
I have no friends :V

But yeah, I keep rolling, and rolling, and rolling, and I get nothing.
And then I see stuff like

And I cry

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
ID: 2238923343

Rerolled all night to get Lyn, got 3 5* Roys and 2 4* Camillas in the process.

Worth tho.