Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 134837 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Like many mobile games people will say "reroll."  I say it's entirely unnecessary and you can make anything you get work almost as long as you have some semblance of balance among your team to cover the different situations you might run into.  Have a couple good units of each color, some colorless ones, make sure you have a healer if you might be in it for the long haul during a given map(especially since they can fight in this game if you teach them how; pretty decently at that) and go to town.

EDIT:  Oh right.  ID.  6716473912.  Camilla's my only 5* but I don't really use her because I find myself wanting to use my other units more.  Still trying to decide on a focus for my team but I do know a couple of ones I wanna raise up since I like their passives a lot.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:57:17 AM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MatsuriSakuragi

okay yeah no camilla is a motherfuckin beast hot damn

Current team:
Camilla, Reigh, Azura, Clarine

Can't wait until I get some more solid units!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
for anyone who is sticking with their account (one time only, so worthless for rerolls) you can get 10 free orbs by linking your nintendo account and then clicking fountain --> shield --> Claim 10 orbs.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I got a 5* Lyn and a 4* Roy. Though... I don't know anything about what's what or not.

Is it worth? Rerolling seems fast enough.

commandercool

• alter cool
I got a 5* Lyn and a 4* Roy. Though... I don't know anything about what's what or not.

Is it worth? Rerolling seems fast enough.

Eh, probably fine. Seems like 5*s are good. Lyn is cool as hell, I have no fucking clue what she does in this game but she's a swell lady. Keep it! Unless there's something else you really want.

Also brb, linking Nintendo account...
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
for anyone who is sticking with their account (one time only, so worthless for rerolls) you can get 10 free orbs by linking your nintendo account and then clicking fountain --> shield --> Claim 10 orbs.
why was i putting this off

e: with the pulls gotten from the additional 10 stones, a camille get!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:27:03 AM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

MatsuriSakuragi

Camilla + Azure is such a fun combo. Send Camilla to brutalize one unit, and then have Azure sing to her so she can beat down another!

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
I'm not gonna reroll, but I'm STILL considering it at the back of my head after 2 days of effort put into the game. That's how far away 5* units are. Baaaa.

I really hope they made the characters you can instantly get at 5* (Marth, etc.) worse, in the long run, than the ones you have to grind to 5*, like Fir. I'm not hopeful, though!

Is Sheena no good? The 1 move is obviously really detrimental, but giving your team +6 defenses seems super valuable.
The +6/+6 is for armorknights only. Which still seems really good, but Sheena herself is a pushover.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:44:49 AM by BT »

Hyper Dunk

• I'm a Double Dragon.
  • I will fight everyone.
I'm not the most dedicated mobage player, but we'll see where this goes. The more friend bonuses the better!

ID is 1167451638

I never reroll in these games, so I'm happy I got Lyn on my second time using the gacha since I wanted her the most cause Lyn is cool. She's my only five star though, but the 4-star Catria I got from my initial rolls has been quite useful.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Bought some orbs and got some nice 4 star units some with armor killing weapons and Fir with a Killing Edge.

Edit: Also Commander your Camilla came by and said hi to me.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

ID: 2261972323

My only Hero of note is 5* Corrin, who I stuck with because I was tired of rerolling for Lyn.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
I got 5* Roy and Corrin in a reroll today.

Today is a good day. (also corrin keeps stealing xp stahp)
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I got a duplicate 5* Lyn.

She seems really good. Galeforce, brave effect at <50% HP, boosted attack at low HP, Sol Katti having 16 flipping attack. But is it worth being at critical HP to get the most out of her?

Heck if I know.

MatsuriSakuragi

I really hope they made the characters you can instantly get at 5* (Marth, etc.) worse, in the long run, than the ones you have to grind to 5*, like Fir. I'm not hopeful, though!

The opposite tends to be true in games like this. Chase rares already come out strong and only continue to get better while the chaff units will rarely, if ever, come close.

Never forget that mobage exist to make money, so they need to make the bait appealing enough for people to shell out the cash on.

Be prepared for the metagame to be filled with people who lucked into or spent lots of money on those units.

Be prepared for the metagame to be filled with people who lucked into or spent lots of money on those units.

it already is, have you tried arena battle

last night I couldn't find a team with less than 3 5*, when the days before that i'd be lucky to even see one

It's interesting that the game that has no limitations on fielding units (FEH) is the one with PVP while the game with limitations (FGO) doesn't have PVP. Ah well.

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
since I am Fire Emblem fanboy I really hype for this game and really addict to it right now and waiting for furthur update since I cleared all of story quest and here 's my ID

feel free to add me !! my leader unit right now is merric

Two sides of the coin

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
After farming up enough to do my 4th 20-roll I was rewarded by the RNG gods who proceeded to use up all my luck for the forseeable future. I wanted Lyn or Lucina from the start so this makes me really happy.

My current 4*/3* team was doing good work though so I'll be sad to replace them. Still keeping Clarine though because healing OP.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
ID: 7033258992
Current team

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
4365629087 or something

Went full Based RNG and decided not to reroll, so we'll see what comes of it.  (Seems so far to be lots of 4*s and a 5* Lyn)

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, I got my arena score to just a bit under the maximum. I think I'm two tiers below the top? Did one battle on the hardest difficulty and the rest of my seven wins on intermediate. And it helped that I just happened to have a few of the characters who give bonus points right now. So that's a start for my feather collection...

what's wrong robin

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Well damn. Now that I've got a 4* Camilla I can see why people were looking for her. Setsuna's pretty good too from the look of things.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Chirei, the heck did you DO to him?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Chirei, the heck did you DO to him?

i cleaned him up

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
also 5519012310 or something

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

commandercool

• alter cool
I need a solid lance user. Preferably one with three move. My axe-heavy team is kind of a problem since the metagame is 80% swords. Although Worst Brother is more than pulling his weight in gobbling up Roys and Lucinas.

My team right now is Camilla/Sheena/Takumi/Serra, and it's working okay. Sheena isn't the best but I don't really have anything I like over her right now. A solid four-star cavalier could probably replace her, but I don't have one.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
... please give any axe user. I've received so many silver lances, and Lyn can only do so much.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
i got a horrible awakening when i took a look to see what i have to do to "unlock potential" with azama aka best healer

3000 feathers

i only have 30
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
i got a horrible awakening when i took a look to see what i have to do to "unlock potential" with azama aka best healer

3000 feathers

i only have 30
Yeah.  Don't even look at what it takes to boost a 4* to a 5* unit.

Point being, the real limiter/long term goal in this game is going to prove pretty quickly (IMO) to be feather gathering; not EXP or anything else.