Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114506 times)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 5)
« Reply #1230 on: October 11, 2012, 12:46:13 AM »
because if people are running around in circles confused they're more likely to be genuine.

IHNN, can I ask why you suddenly trust Hero when you admitted in my above quote that he's been scummy ALL GAME?

Surely if he's been scummy all game, his word isn't exactly suddenly trustworthy.
because a mislynch today is GGs for town.  I don't want to take the risk.  Honestly, I -do- think you have the C.C. vote.  So how about this.  You use it to double lynch Zakeri and Hero  :getdown:  One of the two is almost definitely scum, if not both.  Then I cop you tonight, Chaotick docs Shadoweh and then we win tomorrow.  Good plan, or best plan.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1231 on: October 11, 2012, 12:50:42 AM »
I do not have the C.C vote. However, I do agree:

Lynch Zakeri today.

Cop me or Hero999 tonight.

Normally.

However, there is the possibility that Lelouch, if he is in the game and my logic is correct, could mess with your result, as Hero999 suggested a few posts ago.

Still, in my eyes:

Zakeri is scum
Hero999 was tricked into seeing me visit when I cannot.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1232 on: October 11, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
##Vote: Zakeri

I can't bring myself to care further, we're either going to win this by roles or lose this by roles.  So, let's roll the die (hahaha, I made a funny).
I'm putting 60% odds on Zakeri, Hero and Raikaria scum, and 20% on Chaotick scum.

Serela, Shadoweh and myself are town.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1233 on: October 11, 2012, 12:52:47 AM »
Votecount!

Zakeri (2) - Raikaria, IHNN
Raikaria (1) - Hero999

Not Voting - SirChaotick, Shadoweh, Zakeri, Serela

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Town can now lose before the next day starts.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||99%

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1234 on: October 11, 2012, 12:54:13 AM »
No IHNN I was waiting and see what you have planned, and thats your elaborate plan?
No, Just no.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1235 on: October 11, 2012, 12:56:48 AM »
I agree with IHNN town, and Shadoweh town, because that was still when no one knew you were cop.
However I refuse to believe Serela is town at this moment role wise he is just as suspicious as Raikaria. It does not help that he essentially claimed that he targeted Bardiche.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1236 on: October 11, 2012, 12:57:50 AM »
No IHNN I was waiting and see what you have planned, and thats your elaborate plan?
No, Just no.

Why not take the sensible path and lynch who has been acting scummy most of the game, and not has a guilty report when it looks like Lelouch targeted you?

Or are you reacting like this because things are not going according to your plan and your scumbuddy is getting lynched?

I agree with IHNN town, and Shadoweh town, because that was still when no one knew you were cop.
However I refuse to believe Serela is town at this moment role wise he is just as suspicious as Raikaria. It does not help that he essentially claimed that he targeted Bardiche.

I also think that if you are town Hero, that Serela or Chaotick are probably the other scum.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1237 on: October 11, 2012, 12:58:39 AM »
Why not take the sensible path and lynch who has been acting scummy most of the game, and not has a guilty report when it looks like Lelouch targeted you?

Or are you reacting like this because things are not going according to your plan and your scumbuddy is getting lynched?

I also think that if you are town Hero, that Serela or Chaotick are probably the other scum.

Bolded is mega-engrish.

Should be 'No has a guilty report on'

« Reply #1238 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:40 AM »
I don't see why Raikaria is hesitating over thinking Hero is scum.
Also, why am I certain scum is Lelouch is capable of messing with people roles?

##Vote: Raikaria

Simpliest explanation for me is that Hero999 is telling the truth and Raikaria is the one with the geass ability.
Second simplest is that Hero999 is lying, but Raikaria's reaction is making that hard to believe.

@Hero: I don't see why scumSerela would admit to targeting Bardiche, especially after you already confirmed that you weren't watching him.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1239 on: October 11, 2012, 01:01:36 AM »
The sensible path is ridiculous because I know for certain that a certain someone targeted the Cop.
More over there is at least two cops this game, and this game is role madness.
I have utter most confidence that can scum have a misdirection and godfather at the same time.

Its a gut feeling, and it really really strong. I usually don't say this but god damn is it freaking strong.

« Reply #1240 on: October 11, 2012, 01:02:25 AM »
Basically, I don't see why Town-Raikaria would be pushing the possibly fake result on me over Hero999 Lying about the results on him.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1241 on: October 11, 2012, 01:03:49 AM »
The sensible path is ridiculous because I know for certain that a certain someone targeted the Cop.
More over there is at least two cops this game, and this game is role madness.
I have utter most confidence that can scum have a misdirection and godfather at the same time.

Its a gut feeling, and it really really strong. I usually don't say this but god damn is it freaking strong.

And I have utmost confidence that my role CANNOT VISIT, so you are either lying and your report got messed with.

I also am confident that Zakeri is scum, because he's been not exactly townie for a while. In all honesty I'm confused why IHNN felt the need to even check him.

Basically, I don't see why Town-Raikaria would be pushing the possibly fake result on me over Hero999 Lying about the results on him.

Because I honestly think Hero is more likely town than you.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1242 on: October 11, 2012, 01:04:02 AM »
Why do I have to have all the plans...

##Unvote
##Vote: THIS GAME

Ugh, Raikaria or Hero or Zakeri or Chaotick or Serela.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1243 on: October 11, 2012, 01:04:27 AM »
I also am confident that Zakeri is scum, because he's been not exactly townie for a while. In all honesty I'm confused why IHNN felt the need to even check him.
Don't question the cop scumtown

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1244 on: October 11, 2012, 01:05:53 AM »
Why do I have to have all the plans...

##Unvote
##Vote: THIS GAME

Ugh, Raikaria or Hero or Zakeri or Chaotick or Serela.

I concur.

Can we all just hammer the game?

##Vote: THE GAME

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1245 on: October 11, 2012, 01:06:24 AM »
@IHNN: Honestly look at Raikaria's role, and tell me it is not suspicious as fuck it all.

@Raikaria: No, because town victory is so close you are not getting out of this.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1246 on: October 11, 2012, 01:12:49 AM »
Raikaria stop sheeping me  :V

Hero, it is suspicious especially given the town sided killing roles.

But I don't know if that means anything because I'm torn.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1247 on: October 11, 2012, 01:15:35 AM »
Votecount!

Zakeri (1) - Raikaria
Raikaria (2) - Hero999, Zakeri

Not Voting - SirChaotick, Shadoweh, IHNN, Serela

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Town can now lose before the next day starts.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||98%
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:22:05 AM by C.C. »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1248 on: October 11, 2012, 01:17:27 AM »
@IHNN: Honestly look at Raikaria's role, and tell me it is not suspicious as fuck it all.

@Raikaria: No, because town victory is so close you are not getting out of this.

I know town victory is close.

I'm not exactly serious about this, but honestly it looks like the only one still alive that's actually tried this game is me, and that's only because of my Bulletproof-ness, because I think mafia tried to kill me N1.

By this point, if you were town, I think you would have dropped the subject, out of fear that you were targeted by role screws, and voted along with the cop to lynch someone who's seemed scummy all game, over someone who may have been targeted N1, saved town from a possible instant loss, has been scumhunting, and has actually been putting in effort.

Zakeri backing you up is hardly helping my opinion, seeing as I think he is scum. He's pushing your side so that I get mislynched and he gets scott-free.

##Vote: Hero999

Votecount!

Zakeri (2) - Raikaria
Raikaria (1) - Hero999, Zakeri

Learn 2 count

Stop faking votecounts
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:22:37 AM by C.C. »

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1249 on: October 11, 2012, 01:19:24 AM »
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Why do i feel that the fate of the game is on me....
why me......

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1250 on: October 11, 2012, 01:20:14 AM »
No, Its because I'm town.
Think of it this way.
There are two scum left.
1 Can either use a role or kill someone.
Assuming 1 Kills,
The other one can screw with roles. So they can pick one person to screw over. Who is more likely to get a mislynch. The Watcher, or The Cop?
Obviously the Cop, so therefore the fact that I got screwed over will not exist because I know the Cop is the most likely one to get screwed over.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1251 on: October 11, 2012, 01:24:08 AM »
No, Its because I'm town.
Think of it this way.
There are two scum left.
1 Can either use a role or kill someone.
Assuming 1 Kills,
The other one can screw with roles. So they can pick one person to screw over. Who is more likely to get a mislynch. The Watcher, or The Cop?
Obviously the Cop, so therefore the fact that I got screwed over will not exist because I know the Cop is the most likely one to get screwed over.

Except throughout the whole game, Zakeri and you have been everyone's scumreads.

And now cop has a scum report on you, and you're attempting to push a mislynch on me.

One who everyone's been thinking is town all game.

One who got shot N1 by the mafia, resulting in no nightkill.

One who saved town from instant loss D4.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1252 on: October 11, 2012, 01:24:45 AM »
Except throughout the whole game, Zakeri and you have been everyone's scumreads.

And now cop has a scum report on Zakeri, and you're attempting to push a mislynch on me.

One who everyone's been thinking is town all game.

One who got shot N1 by the mafia, resulting in no nightkill.

One who saved town from instant loss D4.

Fixed, posting at 2:30am hnngk

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1253 on: October 11, 2012, 01:26:17 AM »
So then why don't you lynch both of us?
It should not matter then for you because you find Me and Zakeri to be the last two scum.
What difference does it make for you to kill either me or Zakeri?
Why did you feel the need to change your vote at all?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1254 on: October 11, 2012, 01:30:09 AM »
I'm awake! I am so very, very angry at you all right now for lynching Rawr. I don't even have words.
STOP VOTING RANDOMLY WE ARE IN LYLO

Actually if I understand right we are in beyond LYLO. Now let's review the situation.

Zakeri is guilty according to IHNN.
Hero saw Raikaria doin things
Both have been p. bad.
Hero, Zakeri and IHNN just piled their votes on Raikaria together like cozy bunnies. >_> I can understand why but still, it looks very suspicious in the situation. I am tempted to say we should lynch him because I really think he's mafia scum for 'let's lynch rawr because his role is about to kill me' but there is one other thing to consider: We shouldn't be in LYLO yet.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1255 on: October 11, 2012, 01:30:58 AM »
And you know what Raikaria?
I can honestly see you doing this as scum.

So you are going to bring situations into this. It even furthers why scum would role fuck me, because if they really thought I was a threat, I would be long gone.
The fact of the matter is, "I Look Scummy" therefore scum will not have as hard of a time getting me lynched. Therefore they have no need to role fuck me.
Now take a look at IHNN. He is essentially Town's Light. Who will question him if he cops someone?
No one, if I did not catch you doing something to IHNN, I would not have questioned it either. So honestly? The chances that I get role fucked compared to IHNN is so low its nearly unthinkable.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1256 on: October 11, 2012, 01:31:54 AM »
So then why don't you lynch both of us?
It should not matter then for you because you find Me and Zakeri to be the last two scum.
What difference does it make for you to kill either me or Zakeri?
Why did you feel the need to change your vote at all?

So before I get ratted at for not voting you, not I get ratted at for not voting Zakeri?

Can't please everyone. I don't have two votes. Can't lynch both of you.

Frankly both of you are scum IMO now. I can't vote both of you are once. Lynching you tells us if we're dealing with someone who screwed up your report, of if you're scum.

However, just look throughout the game. There are many things that make 0 sense if I am scum.

Look at everyone's reads through the game.

Why should your 'report' change this? At all?

Hero, Zakeri and IHNN just piled their votes on Raikaria together like cozy bunnies. >_> I can understand why but still, it looks very suspicious in the situation. I am tempted to say we should lynch him because I really think he's mafia scum for 'let's lynch rawr because his role is about to kill me' but there is one other thing to consider: We shouldn't be in LYLO yet.

No, it was 'Let's lynch Rawr because he's a dubfuck who's about to cause a scum autowin and isn't changing his plans'.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1257 on: October 11, 2012, 01:33:26 AM »
And you know what Raikaria?
I can honestly see you doing this as scum.

So you are going to bring situations into this. It even furthers why scum would role fuck me, because if they really thought I was a threat, I would be long gone.
The fact of the matter is, "I Look Scummy" therefore scum will not have as hard of a time getting me lynched. Therefore they have no need to role fuck me.
Now take a look at IHNN. He is essentially Town's Light. Who will question him if he cops someone?
No one, if I did not catch you doing something to IHNN, I would not have questioned it either. So honestly? The chances that I get role fucked compared to IHNN is so low its nearly unthinkable.

Because town power-roles that can protect, or watch, won't all be on the cop, right?

Mafia would be stupid to mess with the cop, especially with the claims that are out.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1258 on: October 11, 2012, 01:33:54 AM »
I'm awake! I am so very, very angry at you all right now for lynching Rawr. I don't even have words.
STOP VOTING RANDOMLY WE ARE IN LYLO

Actually if I understand right we are in beyond LYLO. Now let's review the situation.

Zakeri is guilty according to IHNN.
Hero saw Raikaria doin things
Both have been p. bad.
I never voted Raikaria, I voted the game.
Also, this would be the equivalent of Pseudo-MYLO.  We CAN lose, but it's only on a mislynch and a specific NK.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1259 on: October 11, 2012, 01:35:11 AM »
Wait.

Wait.

We have a cop.

And an apparent tracker.

Town can only lose with our lynch.

Maybe we should NL and let the cop get another report?