Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115330 times)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I got Robin Hood, but at least it's not a dupe?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:25:37 PM by The Greatest Dog »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Gonna take over Japan I guess with Nobunaga?

I don't know if I need him anywhere but I think his design, edgy as it is(both literally and figuratively) is really cool.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
Where I get more Jewel Of Creation?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Where I get more Jewel Of Creation?
Fagan invades on either last floor of Paradise of Holy beasts, or anywhere on Spirit Jewel Rush.

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, I pulled a non-dupe chase from the anniversary godfest... but it's Amenominakanushi. He seems to be really popular, but I guess I don't really get it? What should I use with him? What's he good at?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Light monsters with rows, even better if they have water subattributes, but kinda like the norns you don't really need all your subs to have both. Alcyone is the perfect sub to aim for. At the cost of a stricter sub pool (needs that sub-water attribute) and some damage ceiling, you get 1.5x hp multiplier when pairing with an Arondite. I pulled two Arondites and was wondering how to use her, but I only have one Alcyone and like no other subs that fit the template, but maybe you'll have better luck(?). I don't get it either, he's like super popular right now but I don't think he can necessarily clear stuff that other top leads currently can't anyway.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
So I got a Jewel Of Creation invade in Holy Beasts after ~10 tries. For what it's worth it doesn't look too different. Fagan just says that "Defeat me and I'll give you my prize" or something and as far as I know he doesn't do anything special.

So I got a Jewel Of Creation invade in Holy Beasts after ~10 tries. For what it's worth it doesn't look too different. Fagan just says that "Defeat me and I'll give you my prize" or something and as far as I know he doesn't do anything special.

It's just the regular ult l/l fagan fight, and he's actually WEAKER in every aspect to the normal fight...

commandercool

• alter cool
Do you have an idea of what the rate is? Had somebody tell me last weekend that the rate in the spirit jewel rush was 1% but that doesn't sound right...

Do you have an idea of what the rate is? Had somebody tell me last weekend that the rate in the spirit jewel rush was 1% but that doesn't sound right...

about 2% like with most invades

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
In one hand Kali split ults are announced, shrug from me.
In the other hand Australis ults are... meh, really.
And in the table Escha ults and holy cow, unbindable + double 7c? I've never been happier about rolling a dupe.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
But I already have three Ney who make jammers, have 2x 7c, 2x TPA, and are unbindable clerics :V

I, uh, don't think I'll ever get better subs for Fenrir.

And in the table Escha ults and holy cow, unbindable + double 7c? I've never been happier about rolling a dupe.

what escha ults

I only see one ult and 2B

MatsuriSakuragi

Man, I quit this game and Kali and Eschamali get great ults.

I don't regret my decision, but dang, I waited too long for those, haha.

Jq1790

It's fine, we won't see em in NA for a few months anyway.  Could always try rejoining if you feel the itch and just play super casually or something.  It's how I've been doing this(same with GBF) and it's done wonders for my enjoyment.  Little to no progression but having bits of fun here and there which is more important for me.

commandercool

• alter cool
Just managed to beat Norse Rush on Annihilation with my last batch of stamina before it ends. I've been chipping away at it all weekend and finally finished it off. Of course the reward was basically nothing, but man, it was exciting. That's what I play PAD for. Just the right amount of challenge, at least for me. There's nothing super crazy in it so it was probably easy for people with tier teams, but I had fun.

And the team I used to beat the Norse pantheon? Ragnarok Dragon.  :dragonforce: It's like a goddamn Thor movie up in here except Cate Blanchett isn't wearing a dumb Jack Kirby hat.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
You leave Evil Cate Blanchett and her impeccable taste in headgear alone.

commandercool

• alter cool

My long journey to this semi-pointless trophy monster is finally at an end!

Now to insist on trying to use it!

Jq1790

Man I want to make him so bad but don't want to deal with the disgusting grind to get him so alas.

I mean, I haven't  been playing much recently ANYWAY, but still, that was always one of my minor side goals.  Go figure I'm actually sort of equipped to use him now too since I have stuff like wedding Scheat.  If I ever remember I have Apollo and raise him to Awoken(do we have Reincarnated Apollo yet?  Is that a thing?) I could use him for an inherit on the big machine dude himself and that'd probably be pretty good too.  Hm...  I wonder what else I could put in there?

Oh, and I suppose this is something to mention.  A thing unworthy of praise but it's about time I finally got this pointless rite done with and began the path to doing all of em eventually. 

This place is boring  and feels pointless ugh.

Ok, so using Mercuria Enhance was probably kind of rude but I wasn't taking any chances after getting here for the first time since this stage is long and bores me to play.

Guess I should try A2 and see if I can beat it with my probably-fifty-tiers-of-powercreep-too-strong team and then tackle A3 or something.

commandercool

• alter cool
Man I want to make him so bad but don't want to deal with the disgusting grind to get him so alas.

I mean, I haven't  been playing much recently ANYWAY, but still, that was always one of my minor side goals.  Go figure I'm actually sort of equipped to use him now too since I have stuff like wedding Scheat.  If I ever remember I have Apollo and raise him to Awoken(do we have Reincarnated Apollo yet?  Is that a thing?) I could use him for an inherit on the big machine dude himself and that'd probably be pretty good too.  Hm...  I wonder what else I could put in there?

Keep in mind that the buffed rare monster machine now includes his pieces. That's how I got the last two I was missing.

My team is Orpharion/Pollux/Pollux/RGanesha/Mryei/???

Another Pollux or an RGanesha would be ideal for friend lead but I doubt I'll find one of those.

Jq1790

>Pollux

Hey, does Hikari still play this game?  He had both Polluxes.  I also have one raised but it's the sub ult instead of the lead one.

Oh right, what about the Holy Night Siblings(Christmas Castor/Pollux)?  Would they suffice for you?  I've got that at least.

As for the buffed rare monster machine, I've pulled like 25 times today and gotten exactly  zero of the new inclusions so forgive me for being a bit bitter about that prospect, haha.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 03:14:49 AM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, I saw about a thousand pulls today across three people and saw six or seven Orpharion parts. I pulled two out of 250-300, but got super lucky and they were the exact ones I needed. You might see people getting duplicates and putting them up for trade too, so that could help.

Popcorn leads aren't ideal as partners I don't think. Doing prongs and popcorns and four combos is a little steep.

Jq1790

Then why did you mention Pollux as a friend lead?  Were you thinking of someone else?  Or is there some form I'm forgetting/don't know exists?  Far as I recall there are three Pollux LSs and all three use popcorn.

>L/D, 4x for popcorn, reduces non-light damage
>L/R, 5x for popcorn, 1.3x Atk/RCV for Machines
>Christmas, 5x for popcorn, 1.3x Atk/RCV for Gods/Machines

As for the other things, I'll have to look in my trade requests, yeah.  Completely forgot that existed for a bit somehow despite it being how I got one part myself.

commandercool

• alter cool
Oops, uh, typo. I meant Orpharion.

Jq1790

That's one heck of a typo there, good sir!

I got the hookup on the missing limbs from someone so I just need to get his face and I can be a partner maybe.  I've gotta plus/skill him but that shouldn't be too bad if I focus on it, which I likely would if I actually managed to get all five pieces.

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, I'm still skillupping mine. Used some Shynpiis, but I'm going to do at least some of it off of feeding duplicates when his dungeon comes back because he needs a billion skillups.

So you're missing the head? I'll see if I can source an extra head. I've got an extra right leg so maybe someone will give me a head for it.

Edit: I've got a buddy who's missing the left leg, so if you find an extra one of those maybe he has a spare head.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
If you want I can try beating Colosseum a bunch and I'll trade the head eventually :V

Jq1790

Nah, I think I'll try to roll for it or, y'know, actually earn it from UDR perhaps.  Gotta get myself better anyway.

Thanks though, you two!

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Two left legs, two right hands and none of the left hand. Too bad I don't have seen it to issue a trade request for it ;;

commandercool

• alter cool
Hey Jq, check your trades.

Zegnar: I can probably get you a left hand for that left leg if you want.