Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115379 times)

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
oh yeah, but 35mil def will do that lol

had to stick a shiva assist on someone, but I remember that one not being super difficult
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Is it that high? Fuuuuck...

Yeah, I took another run at it with Ragnarok Dragon and cleared it no problem with Courage's defense break awakening. Forgot that she turns off one orb type so defense break can't be used, but I have a Ganesha active to survive one hit from her and after that the orb disable wears off and she's boned.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
hoooly shit if that noah on ch10 isn't the most obnoxious boss I've seen ever

I can only assume you're supposed to either use some kind of cheese team or one of those x100~300 leads

hoooly shit if that noah on ch10 isn't the most obnoxious boss I've seen ever

I can only assume you're supposed to either use some kind of cheese team or one of those x100~300 leads

don't need x100 nothin, just play smart

Mеа

• catnapping
don't need x100 nothin, just play smart

yeh I was thinking puppeteers would probably be involved in one of the solutions.
cheese, smart, similar difference

yeh I was thinking puppeteers would probably be involved in one of the solutions.
cheese, smart, similar difference

This is hardly a cheese team, anything on the previous floors can kill me, and I have to use no more than like two skills before reaching the last floor. Puppeteer active wouldn't be needed if my mult was twice as good, but has other uses in the team as well. Any "better" team would probably have an easier time, but even 49x would be much easier.

Mеа

• catnapping
This is hardly a cheese team, anything on the previous floors can kill me, and I have to use no more than like two skills before reaching the last floor. Puppeteer active wouldn't be needed if my mult was twice as good, but has other uses in the team as well. Any "better" team would probably have an easier time, but even 49x would be much easier.
hm, well now that you mention that.
I've awoken to a new small epiphany of sorts about the game from the conversation, thanks

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Inahime.  Huh.  Which form to use though...?

E: Oh, the current biweekly is her skillup.  That's amazing timing there.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:30:11 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot

Goddamn, just... FUCK.

This took way too long to complete. If I see Awoken Ceres or Zeus & Hera ever again, I will have a fucking heart attack.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Jq1790

Regarding the former uh...don't play Hephaestus' dungeon then.

They're major pains now but trust me, they'll turn into speed bumps later.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Fenrir, Gremory, and Paimon are all so FAT now

Highlights of soloing October C10 with the new crew

No fire or wood resist latents. Just fat.

MatsuriSakuragi

I've come across some strained financial times, and as of this moment, I have sold my account to someone who wishes to enjoy the game after losing their account a long time ago. Nothing you see of my account will be from me from here on; I may start a fresh one sometime.

It's of a weird feeling to let go of something I've poured so much time and money into, but it's cathartic to finally be free of it, especially since I struggled to enjoy it anymore.

Thanks for all the fun we had together, y'all.

Mеа

• catnapping
o7

Did manage to make this girl, I'm kind of annoyed though that she takes 10 merges to skill max and she's only got piis to feed on

Fmyr is out too it seems, which I'll probably get once I get the other subs leveled up.

commandercool

• alter cool
Just cleared the one-shot challenge and had the following observations.

-I used Ragnarok Dragon and had to put Scheat on the team in place of my duplicate RagDrag to enter. Scheat is kind of amazing on the team even though her active doesn't work. I honestly might replace Spica with her most of the time.

-Apparently if you go encounter Titania while having a move time modifier, including a debuff, she won't give you the 20-turn time extend. Oof.

-Being able to effortlessly crush Gaia Dragon is really gratifying given how hard he was the first time I fought him. There's the upside of power creep!

-The prize is Jormungandr-Ullr?! Wow, this is waaaay easier than the other means of acquiring him. He's not even that old. Well good, I didn't have one.

I've come across some strained financial times, and as of this moment, I have sold my account to someone who wishes to enjoy the game after losing their account a long time ago. Nothing you see of my account will be from me from here on; I may start a fresh one sometime.

It's of a weird feeling to let go of something I've poured so much time and money into, but it's cathartic to finally be free of it, especially since I struggled to enjoy it anymore.

Thanks for all the fun we had together, y'all.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good that you got something back out of it and that someone else can enjoy it. Thanks for your contributions and I'm sure I'll see you around MotK in other places.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:26:35 AM by commandercool »

Mеа

• catnapping
it's a weird feeling when you're been wondering for a long ass time why you can't hold all your hakus and then find out that she's the perfect sub for... revo kushi, whom I have.
Oh I need 3? no prob I have 6 >:(
What an odd sensation

commandercool

• alter cool
Hey FF, which Fenrir ultimate is best? I only have one Fenrir so I have to choose. Which one should I make?

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I like Spirit Hunting Fenrir a LOT and you can probably make just the lead Fenrir work if you can stack hastes like Pandora, Hamal, and Zaerog∞. Be ready to eat hits and use that 6.25x recovery to stall one or two turns occasionally to get your jammer momentum back up, though.

Alternatively, Blazing Fenrir plays just about identically to how old rainbow Fenrir plays, just with more TPA damage, so if you still have an affection for Gainaut and JoJ? as farmable jammer makers that's probably legit, too.

commandercool

• alter cool
Notably I have no intent of playing these solo. My question is really more specifically "Which one would you rather co-op with?"

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
ooh baby can you imagine that sick co-op HP with 6.25x recovery backing it up? I'd run Spirit Hunting any day, hah.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Man I really tried hard to beat the OSC with Viz but came short somewhere, last try couldn't do much to Gaiadra so I switched to the usual Anublos team and beat it in two tries v:

commandercool

• alter cool
Considering making a Reincarnated Kushinada team just because I have most of the pieces. I've only got two Hakus though. I know 2-3 Hakus and a guard break sub (Reine or Metatron, both of which I have) are traditional, but what goes in the last slot?

I could run Ganesha, but I tend to inherit him a lot so having to juggle him between uses is kind of annoying. Could be Isis to inherit things onto. I guess it could even be another Kushinada of some kind but that seems unnecessary. Is anyone running Reincarnated Kushinada in a similar sub situation that I am, and if so what are you using with her?

Edit: Red Riding Hood almost seems perfect except that her awakenings are pretty trashy if you assume those rows are never going to get used. And I suppose her stats are on the very low side.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:46:56 PM by commandercool »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
I'm not quite running that team, but I'd say split ult 'dandi would work, since she has both 7c and FUA awakenings? RKushi does have amazing damage control though, so it might be a bit unnecessary.

commandercool

• alter cool
Ooh, that didn't occur to me but it's definitely at least worth testing since I have one finished anyway. A heartmaker of some kind seems useful bordering on necessary and she provides that while also having offensive presence. Lack of time extends and color incompatibility with Haku is unfortunate, but I'll give it a go.

Jq1790

Well floor 4 was interesting.  No leader skills is surprisingly difficult to work with.

Winning team was RHermes/super ult Saras/Motonari/SQ/Andro/friend RKarin.

Third floor scared me because I drew two wood chimerae but I managed to scrape it out and then the two heroes got abused by Karin and Hermes.

commandercool

• alter cool
Does anyone have any Seraphis parts for trade? I've got a head and two right legs, but I still need the left leg and both arms. Would be willing to trade the extra right leg or some high-end latents or something for remaining pieces.

Mеа

• catnapping
Considering making a Reincarnated Kushinada team just because I have most of the pieces. I've only got two Hakus though. I know 2-3 Hakus and a guard break sub (Reine or Metatron, both of which I have) are traditional, but what goes in the last slot?

I could run Ganesha, but I tend to inherit him a lot so having to juggle him between uses is kind of annoying. Could be Isis to inherit things onto. I guess it could even be another Kushinada of some kind but that seems unnecessary. Is anyone running Reincarnated Kushinada in a similar sub situation that I am, and if so what are you using with her?
while I'm not sure how the numbers turn out, I'd imagine you could make a blue/dark variant if you have a bunch of ryunes (the ult came out) and sonias or something. Less ideal than dark/red probably, but having kushi in on the attack, even if just her sub, could maybe make up for it somewhat idk.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
It's not the next level of powercreep, but Gremory get! Which of her ults would be better as a lead? Typing doesn't bother me, I have a whole lineup of god/devil monsters :v (Nohime/RPandora/Akechi/Yomidra)

commandercool

• alter cool
Okay, so what the fuck am I supposed to be doing against Ibaraki-Douji? Are there teams that can actually kill him or am I supposed to be taking chunks out of him with gravity or something first?

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh boy, rank 500 REM. There's only a few dupes I could pull from this.

-Dupe Nobunaga

FUK

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Dupe Barbarossa over here :V