Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115459 times)

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Re: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.
« Reply #540 on: September 04, 2017, 01:24:41 PM »
Rolled two New Year Spicas and a bunch of 4* junk :V

I like the pool this time but luck hates me.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.
« Reply #541 on: September 05, 2017, 04:04:06 AM »

Sheena really did claim MVP in this time.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #542 on: September 05, 2017, 05:19:52 PM »
ohh mann that assist evolution looks super cool, the fact that it's not reversible makes me wonder if it's only going to be on farmables. Transferable awakenings, while I can't think of absolutely necessary applications, I can see it filling out sbrs, providing more enhances/tpas, or providing more multiplication bonuses for the actives like the gemstone series. It would've been cooler if the monster themselves evolved into the weapon instead of just taking it from their armor, like soul eater or something.

also I pulled an uruka in the heroine rem the last day which would fit nicely in dathena if I ever need her damage absorb nullifier, so nice
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #543 on: September 05, 2017, 08:19:36 PM »
That new assist evo looks really promising, many cards would gain more viability with the right awoken added.
Altho they better keep a strict control over which monsters will be equippable, even among farmables. Can you imagine equippable Whaledor/Raguel? O.o

On a completely different note:

also I pulled an uruka in the heroine rem the last day which would fit nicely in dathena if I ever need her damage absorb nullifier, so nice

you have ass all of my envy.... Uruka <3

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #544 on: September 05, 2017, 09:52:20 PM »
Looks cool, but seems to use a new evo mat. Watch it be needlessly and overwhelmingly hard to obtain like the stupid new masks

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #545 on: September 06, 2017, 12:01:03 AM »
If that's the case then it won't stay that way for long. Same with the god masks. Things don't tend to stay unobtainable forever.

This is a neat mechanic for sure. Do like.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #546 on: September 06, 2017, 01:55:30 PM »

Thank you trading.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #547 on: September 09, 2017, 05:05:00 PM »
New Awakening thingy :V
It sounds ridiculously good, since I have no damage control whatsoever. And the art is animated. However, the evolution requires a Pixelit (which also has animated art) and I have no idea how to get that.

[attach=1]

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #548 on: September 09, 2017, 10:46:37 PM »
When the FF collaboration comes back, it seems you can run the "4 team members or less" variant of the dungeon for a Pixelit each clear. In addition, the Friday dungeon is apparently being updated.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #549 on: September 10, 2017, 02:12:54 AM »

We did it guys!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #550 on: September 10, 2017, 03:50:58 AM »
What's the address of the PAD IRC right now? I think I have an old address saved or something because I can't connect.

« Reply #551 on: September 10, 2017, 06:13:21 AM »
What's the address of the PAD IRC right now? I think I have an old address saved or something because I can't connect.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2017, 10:27:20 AM »
"Let's see what trash fire do I get" says Zengar as the paw is pulled and, against all odds, lightning strikes.
So yeah, Lightning get :v With this and last time's Cloud I'm sure my free rolls on this collab are rigged. Yog when?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #553 on: September 14, 2017, 06:28:05 PM »
I didn't notice the bonus prize for beating Machine Goemon until just now. What is it?

Also, I think I own literally every single one of the assist evo candidates. Hope Jewel Of Creation isn't too hard to get...

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #554 on: September 14, 2017, 07:16:24 PM »
I didn't notice the bonus prize for beating Machine Goemon until just now. What is it?

Also, I think I own literally every single one of the assist evo candidates. Hope Jewel Of Creation isn't too hard to get...
It's a free roll on a machine that gives most REM only fire monsters.
So you could get great stuff like Baldin, ROdin and Inahime or sadness like Shotel, Phoenix Rider and Nim.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #555 on: September 14, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »
Oh hell
Gungho went and did it
3 7c awakenings on a 1.7k base atk mon
W e l p
What is game balance anyways

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #556 on: September 14, 2017, 09:07:55 PM »
It's a free roll on a machine that gives most REM only fire monsters.
So you could get great stuff like Baldin, ROdin and Inahime or sadness like Shotel, Phoenix Rider and Nim.

I'll see your Phoenix Rider and raise you the dupe Dino Rider i got  :fail:

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #557 on: September 15, 2017, 04:35:53 AM »
-Wow, Machine Goemon is super easy.

-Last floor: Fuck you, you tried to play a blue team! Instant loss!

Uh... Nevermind then. :wat: Did the other machine descends do this? I don't recall Machine Athena taking her ball and going home if someone tried to bring a red team against her, but fuck blue I guess...

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #558 on: September 15, 2017, 07:40:22 AM »
Machine Athena had that unforgiving damage absorb (that we conveniently skipped, huh?)

I haven't looked at his dungeon yet, but I'm guessing it has to go with kicking Mizutsune Hunter with a low blow. Popularity, after all.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #559 on: September 15, 2017, 12:51:37 PM »
Got anything like a non-Awoken/Reincarnated Ceres/Ammy you can inherit on someone unbindable?  Can't recall what other full bind clears there are.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #560 on: September 15, 2017, 01:07:07 PM »
It's not a bind, it's a ten-turn absorb preempt. Stalling isn't technically out of the question, but I'd need an extremely bulky team to try it. That said, I think I may try it. This might be the place for Reptune+Courage.

I would just, you know, use a different color but my only complete non-blue team right now is green and I don't care for the idea of having to bring a team that gets resisted to the dungeon where I was supposed to not get resisted...

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #561 on: September 15, 2017, 03:46:22 PM »
Is there someone whose skill negates color-absorb?
Slightly off-topic, is there someone whose skill negates combo-shields?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #562 on: September 15, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »
Slightly off-topic, is there someone whose skill negates combo-shields?
No negation on combo shields unless you count 7x6 as a soft counter for those :^) but color absorbs are negated by bride Persephone and the future Beach Artemis.

Jq1790

« Reply #563 on: September 15, 2017, 04:28:51 PM »
Oh wow I didn't see what it was just that it was 10 turns and just assumed bind.  Wow that's dirty.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #564 on: September 15, 2017, 07:21:38 PM »
also the newly revealed greco-roman 3.0 gods, all of them have color absorb void actives. Ooor at least their non-evo'd forms do so you'd have to stick them as an assist on someone else to get better use in that team slot.

e: or not, forgot assists needed to be fully evo'd. wth gnghoooo
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:26:36 PM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Jq1790

« Reply #565 on: September 15, 2017, 10:23:17 PM »
Bzzt; they just need to be, excepting the Descended cards specifically made to be inheritable and other exceptions:
-5* or greater in current form
-have Awakenings
-have all current form Awakenings activated

I have a evolved but not ult Ishida Mitsunari inherited on something, for example.

Doesn't make em any more helpful to NA players though since they won't be here for months, sadly.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #566 on: September 16, 2017, 05:12:41 PM »
My heart was crushed instantly after landing a diamond egg who turned out to be
my third
BValk.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #567 on: September 16, 2017, 11:16:45 PM »
Tried to co-op Machine Goemon with a few local people earlier but it didn't go well. Nobody really seemed to be performing great and underdeveloped collections led to some weird teams.

Does anyone want to co-op it and/or September Challenge 10 with me later? I should be around this afternoon, I'll probably be on IRC.

Jq1790

« Reply #568 on: September 17, 2017, 12:24:50 AM »
Duplicate Tsubaki obtained yesterday, Killerbaki made today.  Good times.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #569 on: September 17, 2017, 02:04:39 AM »
Alright, well, I reached Goemon with Ragnarok, but I didn't account for the fact that he has absolutely insaneballs HP. A full burst barely scratched him and I definitely can't stall against him for long. I guess I can regroup and bring a Sheen boost and a sturdier shield (inheriting Raphael onto Ganesha) and maybe add some Machine Killer latents, but even with Courage I'm not sure I have the firepower to ever actually kill him...