Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 116958 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
It's hardly a surprise, though. Probably the last thing that went through their mind was the FUA awakening when slotting in glavenus. It's like a pretty common thing nowadays, the need to lower your expectations from "less than ideal combo ability and some nonideal subs" that JP has to "sorted box by rarity, put on the top 5 results" that we've seen so far.

mizu is bad because everyone dies before me and I lose all my stat boosts rip

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
mizu is bad because everyone dies before me and I lose all my stat boosts rip

you should play with me sometime
I mean, I'm only okay at the game but I try to minimize risk and all

you should play with me sometime
I mean, I'm only okay at the game but I try to minimize risk and all

All you literally need to do is not die, you don't even have to take anyone out

MatsuriSakuragi

Okay, Mizu Armor is pretty good. Did a 3-player with an Anubis who died early (why tf are you not running HP boosts bro) and another Mizu armor. We both had to stone (him once, me twice, because I got stuck with Nyarathotep's 30 turn blind and dying was just the easiest way to remove it), and pulled it off without much problem. So that's one eldritch horror down.

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh oops, ultimate Ragnarok Dragon is out and I never got around to getting any Machine Athenas. Anybody want to co-op for her in the near future? I have Mizutsune Hunter.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Oh oops, ultimate Ragnarok Dragon is out and I never got around to getting any Machine Athenas. Anybody want to co-op for her in the near future? I have Mizutsune Hunter.

I'm interested in this.

I'm not exactly certain what we should bring to prepare for this. Athena's 4-6 turn skill delay is brutal enough as is, but you also have Star Justice literally on the wave before. Also, dealing 40 million damage in one Fujin turn, etc etc.

commandercool

• alter cool
Is there a particular time you want to figure out teams and do the runs? I should be more or less available every afternoon this week after 6-7 EST except for Thursday.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock

I have conquered the eldritch

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Uh, I'm free all of today if it'll help any. I can stick around in our IRC room in that regard, or we can use private messages. However you feel (^^;

Also. Surprisingly easy OSC?

Not sure why I brought Glavenus when the only resolve was from Zhou Yu.

commandercool

• alter cool
I can find you on IRC later. I won't be home until 6PM EST or so, but I'll pop in when I get back with a full stamina bar.

commandercool

• alter cool

He's heeeere! Or at least the first one is. Second copy to come shortly hopefully.

I also bought a Courage to go with him for lack of a better last sub, and I'm waiting on the machine ultimate for Ganesha.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
We could probably co-op A3 pretty handily using that thing. It's nice seeing it in the app at last, since I couldn't really tell what's going on when looking at Padx and such.

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm down to give that a shot for sure. Just need to clear the one-shot challenge and do a few upgrades for the team.

MatsuriSakuragi

No stone Cthulhu. Note that I'm the only one left; I had to deal the finishing blow alone. :(

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock

I'd say "Bless Nohime's shield" but the turn I popped her active was the killing turn anyways. :V

No stone Cthulhu. Note that I'm the only one left; I had to deal the finishing blow alone. :(

this seems to happen a lot on 3p, nice job

MatsuriSakuragi

It really doesn't help that people seem to think you can run leaders that don't give a constant significant damage shield or have an HP boost and still be okay. These bosses deal like 40k damage+ per attack and if you can't survive that, why even bother? I always seem to get paired up with some Revo Anubis player who does well up until the boss and gets annihilated on the first blow.

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, Ragnarok Dragon is amazing. And he's only going to get better as Awoken Ganesha comes out (currently Misato is filling in for the red and white requirements and she just doesn't bring that much to the table aside from colors and typings and a place to inherit a shield) and as I get more team cost to be able to afford the double time badge and a second ultimate RagDrag. Balboa is also arguably better than the Courage I have in the slot that he usually occupies so if I ever pull him that might also be a significant power boost, but I kind of value Courage's two time extends a lot.

MatsuriSakuragi

>stupid blue egg
>Chrono Turtle dupe
>Ur-chimera dupe
>Apocalypse dupe

6x gfe rates my ass

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
At least I got some GFEs.
And by that I mean TWO URDS

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I got a dragon rider! -sigh-

I don't think anyone here would mess this board up, but...

Edit: but like
Reincarnated Thor and ULTIMATE FENRIR?
hm
He's got unconditional 2.5x attack and RCV for devils now, in addition to x7 attack and damage shields when making two jammer combos...

I'm uncertain how to feel about this. Is rainbow dog dead? Hmm.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:30:34 PM by The Greatest Dog »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
He is only dead if you let him be.  I mean, you beat A3 with him didn't you?  Is that still considered good, or do you need to go and beat Colo now?  (If so, get to it!  Go go go!)
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Idk I still play this game and I was going to post what I rolled but I forgot to orz
-Ars Nova
-BValk
-Bestet
-Cthuga
-Sherias
-Dupe Sherias

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh shit, Cthuga huh? Nice!

Nobody in or around my household pulled anything amazing, but we did get one egg dragon each. And nobody got one that matched their main color.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Doesn't Japan have trading now? Just wait for that to hit NA in a few months :V

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Doesn't Japan have trading now? Just wait for that to hit NA in a few months :V

It doesn't work like that, because that has been a categorized bad idea for ages.

It's mostly for evo mats and descendeds, iirc.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 09:53:36 PM by Chaore »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Things you can trade:
-Things with a MP sell value of 99 or less

Note that most Descended bosses and the like are worth low enough, but ult Descended bosses(See: LValk 6*+ forms, Goemon, etc), I think the Machine Gods(Hera, Zeus, Athena, Goemon), the rare invade Myth/Legend+ bosses(Think Another Justice, etc), and the like are changed to be 100MP to prevent tradability.

Notable things you CAN trade include MonHun evo materials, Pys, Kingtans, etc.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, this might create an interesting economy as far as holding on to old collab mats goes. Nobody else in my local meta made Mizu Armor Hunter until I mentioned at the last second that they probably should, and I think most of them came up short of one or two mats. I bet they would give me some cool stuff if I had leftovers to spread around now that they're inaccessible.   :derp:

I also know several very new players IRL, so being able to just give them rare mats would be interesting and helpful. One of them has been missing a red jewel for weeks and I'd happily give her one of mine if I could.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
hm that makes stuff like coop farming with a friend doubly efficient if one of you doesn't really need the materials
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour