Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115428 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Alright, so I'm at the point in my Ragnarok Dragon adventure where I need Machine Athenas. Possibly many, many Machine Athenas. Anybody want to help me get them some time in the relatively near future?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Maaaaaan, the LEschamali ult looks great for speed. 144x just with popcorn? Yes please.

Alright, so I'm at the point in my Ragnarok Dragon adventure where I need Machine Athenas. Possibly many, many Machine Athenas. Anybody want to help me get them some time in the relatively near future?
i need to do machine athena at some point for my ragdrag also so i wouldnt mind

commandercool

• alter cool
i need to do machine athena at some point for my ragdrag also so i wouldnt mind

Cool. Do we have any compatible leads? I've got most blue things, Myrei, and Haku. Could probably pull off a decent Pandora team too.

Cool. Do we have any compatible leads? I've got most blue things, Myrei, and Haku. Could probably pull off a decent Pandora team too.
Rukia and nut works pretty well for mhera and mzues so we can try that.

Edit, Monday and Tuesday I'm off work so we could maybe try then
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:31:31 PM by Dr Rawr »

commandercool

• alter cool
Kay, want to try Monday afternoon? I'm EST.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
pulled the gfe rem and got out a sumire!, (second) saria, and rodin. Pretty good haul. Finally got me my first dragon caller too.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Kay, want to try Monday afternoon? I'm EST.
Noon sounds good I'm balso on est

commandercool

• alter cool
I got a rock from the special REM... And by "rock" I mean "tenth Grodin".

Noon sounds good I'm balso on est

Alright, I can do that. Meet you on the Discord?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:58:27 PM by commandercool »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

Scheat + Bastet in 10+1 rolls.
I can't believe this just happened.

commandercool

• alter cool
Rawr: Sorry, I just remembered I have a contract negotiation at noon tomorrow so I definitely can't make it then. I can let you know when I'm done if you think you might be available a little later? Or we can try Tuesday.

Rawr: Sorry, I just remembered I have a contract negotiation at noon tomorrow so I definitely can't make it then. I can let you know when I'm done if you think you might be available a little later? Or we can try Tuesday.
Yea we can try later that day also what discord?

commandercool

• alter cool
Oops, I meant IRC. Sorry, the IRC.

I expect to be done relatively early in the day, hopefully not too long after noon, but I don't know much specific right now.

Oops, I meant IRC. Sorry, the IRC.

I expect to be done relatively early in the day, hopefully not too long after noon, but I don't know much specific right now.
ok well ill be lurking the irc for awhile then

1st try i didnt bother looking up the dungeon because i assumed it was exactly like arena. got fucked by 20000000million defense metatron. 2nd try brought facet and i got the chance to oneshot metatron. had one guy with anubis who gave up at the start or something he only 3 combod on the demons and the other guy was dark athena who let me stall up facet on one of the floors

Three goddamn hours.

Full album here
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:34:29 PM by OverlordChirei »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

Three goddamn hours.

Full album here
w o w
You didn't even need the new verdandi branch to do this.

w o w
You didn't even need the new verdandi branch to do this.

not balanced, so I can't even use her

commandercool

• alter cool
Hey ff, would you mind putting up your Reptune with Fujin assist tomorrow? I've got Zeus Dragon to deal with in the one-shot challenge and I'm too lazy to not use Fujin now that that's an option.

Hey ff, would you mind putting up your Reptune with Fujin assist tomorrow? I've got Zeus Dragon to deal with in the one-shot challenge and I'm too lazy to not use Fujin now that that's an option.

zeus dragon has a damage null, fujin is ineffective

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Yeah, it's kinda odd that they've made Fujin and two other units with the null damage absorb effect, but it still only works on... Sopdet, Vishnu, Heradora, and maybe a stark few other things as well?

Ah well.

MatsuriSakuragi

Free pull was Acala. Not bad.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Theurgia here. Sad times :V

commandercool

• alter cool
I also got Theurgia. Weren't the other two colored special event grimoires 4*s? I don't mind having her since I like the other ones a lot and even use them very occasionally, but it's a little weird that this one is randomly a 5*.

MatsuriSakuragi

>try the top level of multiplayer descended rush
>get paired with 2 extreme scrubs, leaving me to do all the carrying
>they die a lot but stone a lot, may as well try to help them
>get to cthulhu, stone a couple times
>they drop out
>spend 8 more stones futilely trying to scratch the bastard but DAth can't consistently do 7+ combos without extreme difficulty
>look at pdx and see the fucker has 200 million hp

are we at the apex of the power creep yet

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Considering Cthulhu is the LOWEST HP of the three possible bosses?  Good freaking luck.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

>try the top level of multiplayer descended rush
>get paired with 2 extreme scrubs, leaving me to do all the carrying
>they die a lot but stone a lot, may as well try to help them
>get to cthulhu, stone a couple times
>they drop out
>spend 8 more stones futilely trying to scratch the bastard but DAth can't consistently do 7+ combos without extreme difficulty
>look at pdx and see the fucker has 200 million hp

are we at the apex of the power creep yet

I would have thought most DAth teams pack enough time extend to suffice without the badges, though looking at her it doesn't seem that way.

I think if you specifically gear to take any of them out, they don't seem too-too bad.

commandercool

• alter cool
As far as I know Awoken Raphael has a unique kind of leader skill, right? Based on having a certain number of orbs left after combos? Or has that been on some other stuff that I missed?

Sub Scheat is badaaaaaass. Worth the wait.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
As far as I know Awoken Raphael has a unique kind of leader skill, right? Based on having a certain number of orbs left after combos? Or has that been on some other stuff that I missed?
6x ATK when the board is left with only 4 orbs or less, 4x ATK for attacking with 4 colors. Ginormous damage potential, and you can even use certain stuff to speedfarm. He's looking pretty fun.

commandercool

• alter cool
Do people lead with Raijin? Is that a thing she's good for? I pulled one and I don't know if I should be working on a team for her.

MatsuriSakuragi

Did a last minute pull last night and got Akechi. He's now hypermax. Also pulled Nerva and evolved it, but idk if I'll ever use it