Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 117736 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
What ARE good subs for her anyway? Wukong? Apocalypse and Saria probably?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

I have Venus (great stats and a wonderful inheritor due to low CD) and Apocalypse, but DQXQ, Saria, Wukong, Paimon, Wedding Akechi, Wedding Gadius, etc are all great things that I don't have. All of my best light makers break hearts :(

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I have Venus (great stats and a wonderful inheritor due to low CD) and Apocalypse, but DQXQ, Saria, Wukong, Paimon, Wedding Akechi, Wedding Gadius, etc are all great things that I don't have. All of my best light makers break hearts :(

You've still got chubby dog, right?

MatsuriSakuragi

chubby dog don't make no light OR hearts :(

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
He doesn't, but when you're in love you find ways to make it work???

Edit: Made two pink REM rolls. Misery and Christmas Alraune.

I'm in despair.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:12:16 PM by The Greatest Dog »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Haku a few days ago, Karin today.  I have few uses for either but one is adorable and the other is Karin so I'm treating them as wins.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
What's with this Evo party? Were the yellow dubs and red fruits voted in or something?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

MatsuriSakuragi

stream results: 4 stones, +66 flamie, bubblie, and woodsie, and a py dungeon

kenshin collab coming back with new stuff

pcgf stuff announced, unsurprising most of the top voted stuff is DAth and RKush subs.

Jq1790

Oh hey, FF, mind setting up that Neptune^Fujin thing sometime?  HeraDra beckons.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Done. I'll have him up all weekend or some such if you like.

Jq1790

Oh good, thanks! 

EDIT:  Got a lot more than I expected, much appreciated!  Feel free to bug me for anything you need.

Also:

I died to  Luci like four or five times, last time by way of Dios falling over after binding two of my subs so I didn't have enough attributes to poke Lucifer with so I got fed up and paid the stone tax just to never have to do that again since the other dragons  don't interest me AS much.  I might do em anyway just to collect em, but unsure.

Either way, one more piece of YomiDra super ult collected.  Time to finish up the Devil Challenge and get ready for Sheena to take on Machine Hera.  That's gonna be a doozy.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 06:33:03 AM by Jq1790 »

Jq1790

Double post but some of my thoughts on the new JP updates again so *shrug*

Split Sonias and Norns are cool.  Want Skuld more than ever.

Zuoh is stronger than Ilm technically Atk mult wise if you can hit seven combos consistently which I find amusing.

Ney is dumb and shouldn't have been made because those numbers are beyond stupid.

None of the above matters because BG KARIN YESSSS.  I've been so scared she'd be BD and hamstring my team comp variety but no.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:56:27 PM by Jq1790 »

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
wut is this... what has NA become

also I'm calling BS right here

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Awoken Ganesha being machine type?

SUPER RAGNAROK

hnnng

MatsuriSakuragi

Had to restart the snow globe dungeon because it was either not giving me light or dark, or pitiful amounts of either while giving me tons of blue and green, which I don't want right now.

New stuff seems pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing what Split Cloud/Seph/Lightning do.

Ney is cool in concept but I don't really care much for her, I don't think. 64x atk 9x rcv unconditional with all dragon callers/dragonbounds is interesting, but I just don't feel that interested in her-- and I look at her split ults and thing "oh, she'd make a good DAthena inherit" or "that's a decent Myr sub" or "that was made to be a Fenrir sub".

The new dragonbounds look neat. Wonder if they're going to be GFEs or farmables.

Split Ariel seems pretty good.

Split Hamals are cute, at least, but statwise it feels like the sub version is just the new age Hanzo-tier stats, and the leader loses all of the good awakenings. Not that rows are suitable for that LS anyway, but still.

Awoken Indian 2s seem extremely orb-hungry. I wonder what people are going to think of a Ganesha that doesn't do any exp/coin boosting.

Revo Karin is long overdue, nice to see the set completed.

Split Sonias seem pretty nice. I like them. Zuoh looks good, but I dunno how I feel about things that don't give HP or defense boosts at this point of the game.

Split Norns are... okay. Skuld definitely seems the best off with that follow up attack and double 7c. I just really don't like this new trend of losing subattributes.

Revo Isis is decent, but only when using skills. 100x atk/6.25 rcv isn't too bad considering the requirements, but she's kinda meh otherwise. Decent damage control at least?

Super ult Ragnarok Dragon is interesting. You get excellent damage control through that leader skill. Worth the effort though? idk

MatsuriSakuragi

>4x skillup rates
>feed 15 myr
>5 skillup

sigh

this is such a drag, even with DAth it's a slow paced dungeon

Jq1790

Just get the Shyntans, Matsy.  Please.  Especially on something as tiresome as Myr.

MatsuriSakuragi

Is there any easy way to get them? I considered that, but it seemed like it would take even longer to farm them. And for how INSANELY expensive tans are in the MP shop, I may as well just buy pys. <_<

Jq1790

Uh...Closest I can think of is Agni if you don't have Tan Infestation to run.  *shrug*

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

gronia is back in black boys and girls

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Jq1790

That Atk disparity is disgusting

commandercool

• alter cool
Fuuuck I keep losing to Alfecca over and over and over in the one-shot challenge. Reptune doesn't really care about anything else in that dungeon but that stupid elephant has killed me four times now.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:33:25 PM by commandercool »

Jq1790

I nearly did too; I used Karin's AS to undo the water fullboard from Blizzard All Signal and unmatched stuff til I could set up a ping to knock it under threshold before wasting it.  You have Ryune and/or Karin right?

commandercool

• alter cool
Yes, Ryune is on the team, but I keep getting massive water skyfalls from the Zeus Mercury buff and knocking it down to nothing. Wouldn't be as much of a problem if I could just knock Gronia into black without triggering her insta-kill, but that's a tall order with the skyfall bonus.

I really need to just throw some filler inherits onto stuff so I'll have skills up. That shouldn't be a problem I guess.

Jq1790

Ohhh you drew the NoahDra route.  That's...ow.  I forget, do you have Saras or (A/R)Hermes yet?  (Or BEscha or Scheat or whatever, just something with a skyfall enhancer)

Or Famiel.  Famiel would also work.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:15:14 AM by Jq1790 »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock

Check out this sweet new drive I got yesterday.

Jq1790

I could actually form a team for her except we don't have APerseus yet(he was a machine right?).  Don't think I can GET her though and I don't so enough multi for her to be worth the work but still.  Got a rather large amount of wood machines somehow

commandercool

• alter cool
Ohhh you drew the NoahDra route.  That's...ow.  I forget, do you have Saras or (A/R)Hermes yet?  (Or BEscha or Scheat or whatever, just something with a skyfall enhancer)

Or Famiel.  Famiel would also work.

Yeah, Noahdra. Sorry. So probably the easiest route for me (especially since my team is 100% U/B so there's no chance at all of accidentally hitting an element absorb off a skyfall). Honestly I should just kill Zeus before the water boost. The only place that would really hurt me is against Lucifer.

Don't have Sarasvati or Hermes, do have Famiel. How would Famiel help? Does he have a new active or buff or something I missed?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I could actually form a team for her except we don't have APerseus yet(he was a machine right?).  Don't think I can GET her though and I don't so enough multi for her to be worth the work but still.  Got a rather large amount of wood machines somehow
A quick search tells me good subs include A.Perse, Balboa, Spica, Another Crusader, Star Justice, Avalon Drake, Verdandi and the cyberdragon/beast of the turn. Looks like there's a pretty neat potential row team in there.

Jq1790

Perse, Justice, Alnair, Spica, Phact, Balboa...I have most of the stuff you mentioned which is p great.  I've always meant to make a wood machine team anyway just BECAUSE I had so many of em.  Maybe I'll just make a Star Justice team, heh.