Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria  (Read 140541 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria
« Reply #450 on: March 29, 2010, 11:19:51 PM »
>Try to recall it accurately.
>"It's...um...not really there much. There's a lot of just emptiness and things. And there's a road."

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #451 on: March 29, 2010, 11:20:06 PM »
>Think back to the beginning
>"It was barren and empty."
>"Damn rich people door knobs..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #452 on: March 30, 2010, 08:17:40 PM »
>Try to recall it accurately.
>"It's...um...not really there much. There's a lot of just emptiness and things. And there's a road."
>Think back to the beginning
>"It was barren and empty."
>"Damn rich people door knobs..."
>Well... yup, that was pretty much it. One barren path, with a bunch of emptiness and weird colors in the distance.
>Now she looks serious. "Then it's more serious then I thought. Technically, it wouldn't be that bad for us if her world disappeared, but it's a little more important for you, mmm? From what I understand, you need Jigen's Transdimensional Space in order to return to your world."
>They don't understand the doorknob comment. You giggle a little in your mind, though!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #453 on: March 30, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »
> "This...  Could be a problem..."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #454 on: March 30, 2010, 10:15:53 PM »
>"I was already kinda worried about her just for being in that kind of situation. I mean...she's technically my next door neighbor now. Is there anything we can do?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2010, 12:03:58 AM »
> "This...  Could be a problem..."
>Damn right it could! Although, you wonder if Estelle would be able to get to you, if Jigen's place disappeared and you were still in your world.
>"I was already kinda worried about her just for being in that kind of situation. I mean...she's technically my next door neighbor now. Is there anything we can do?"
>"If she's that far gone, and the goddess of a different world... well, I'm not sure if anyone would genuinely be able to want to give her faith. Pity, maybe, but you've got to really mean it in order for faith to work! That Sister Masha might know a way to help though, mmm?"
>Veronica mentions how Masha isn't really in a state to help out right now. "Well, drat", says Granny May,  "That's going to get in the way. I'm not sure if I can cure petrification."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »
> "Hah..."

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #457 on: March 31, 2010, 12:12:59 AM »
>"How much longer do you think Jigen has?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #458 on: March 31, 2010, 12:15:49 AM »
>"And, well, that's better than us not being able to do anything at all for poor Masha."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2010, 12:22:56 AM »
> "Hah..."
>"How much longer do you think Jigen has?"
>"I don't know how much longer. For one, it depends if she's gaining any faith, no matter how little. But if her situation doesn't change soon, I doubt more then a week. Possibly just a day or two.
>"And, well, that's better than us not being able to do anything at all for poor Masha."
>"I'll see what I can do. But if you want her cured in time to help Jigen... well, don't count on me to figure it out that quickly."
>You're now out of the forest! The village is in sight; you'll be arriving any minute now.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #460 on: March 31, 2010, 12:25:35 AM »
>Hooray!
>Onwards to the village, and the perception of relative safety.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #461 on: March 31, 2010, 12:27:38 AM »
> Wonder if the orb can cure petrification.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #462 on: March 31, 2010, 12:29:52 AM »
> "Wait, this is the Goddess Orb, as in it was used by a Goddess. This little beauty of an Orb could possibly cure petrification! Right?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #463 on: March 31, 2010, 12:48:44 AM »
> Wonder if the orb can cure petrification.
> "Wait, this is the Goddess Orb, as in it was used by a Goddess. This little beauty of an Orb could possibly cure petrification! Right?"
>"Mmm, that's not a bad idea. But you don't really know how to use the Orb, correct? I say you'd be more likely to blow her to pieces by accident!" says Granny, cackling afterwards. She's got a point... damn.
>Hooray!
>Onwards to the village, and the perception of relative safety.
>Considering what Lufie said about there being a spy, "relative" safety is probably pretty accurate!
>You head into the village. Stella is there to greet you. "Oh, you brought my Granny Mayhem back! Hiiii Granny~!"
>Granny walks over to Stella and pats her on the head, before turning back to you. "I'll spread the word about what happened, and go check on Sister Masha. And for giving me safe passage out of Wintervale..."
>She holds out her hand, with a card in it!

>You got a BLANK SPELLCARD!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #464 on: March 31, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »
> "Oh SWEETNESS!  Thanks Granny!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #465 on: March 31, 2010, 12:58:08 AM »
>Look at Veronica. "So, uh, how do I use this thing?"
>Does anyone seem to be reacting to Rinoa?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #466 on: March 31, 2010, 01:23:48 AM »
> "Oh SWEETNESS!  Thanks Granny!"
>"Oh, I quite think you'll be needing it. And you deserve it as well; I wouldn't have been able to defeat Lufie in my old age, so I was quite stuck in that deserted town."
>Look at Veronica. "So, uh, how do I use this thing?"
>Does anyone seem to be reacting to Rinoa?
>"Well, you've gotta, like... err... it's hard to explain. You need to have an attack or somesuch to put in it, and I'll help with the rest. Just think up some ideas when you go to bed, okay?"
>Nope! Then again, only Stella is outside right now, and with light of day beginning to go away, Rinoa's transparency isn't as noticeable. You realize it's starting to get pretty late; some people might have gone to bed already.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #467 on: March 31, 2010, 01:35:34 AM »
>To Veronica: "Okay, I'll see what I can come up with."
>"So, do you think it'd be possible for me to get home for the night? I kinda don't want to impose on anyone."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #468 on: March 31, 2010, 01:50:01 AM »
>To Veronica: "Okay, I'll see what I can come up with."
>"So, do you think it'd be possible for me to get home for the night? I kinda don't want to impose on anyone."
>Veronica nods and smiles, before walking off to her house. "Good night, I'll see you tommorow!"
>Granny May answers, "I don't think Estelle would stop you, as long as you come back before terribly long."
>"Ahh, I wonder where I should go... I may not quite be alive for now, but I do think I'd like to try to sleep. Nighttime would be awfully boring with everyone asleep.", says Rinoa.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #469 on: March 31, 2010, 01:53:03 AM »
>"You can try to come with me. Ummm, I don't have an extra bed, but I can put some comforters on the floor. I don't think Mom would mind."
>Shit, do we have school tomorrow?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #470 on: March 31, 2010, 01:54:07 AM »
> "It probably would be boring, awake all night. But at very least you wouldn't be alone ;)"
> Consider heading home, or at least to Jigen's world, and asking Jigen what exactly the orb can do, like if it could cure Petrification and such.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #471 on: March 31, 2010, 02:25:19 AM »
>"You can try to come with me. Ummm, I don't have an extra bed, but I can put some comforters on the floor. I don't think Mom would mind."
>Shit, do we have school tomorrow?
>"Really? Oh... I'd get to see your world... that'd be really interesting! Yeah!"
>Thankfully, it's Saturday. Although, if you don't wrap this up tomorrow...
> "It probably would be boring, awake all night. But at very least you wouldn't be alone ;)"
> Consider heading home, or at least to Jigen's world, and asking Jigen what exactly the orb can do, like if it could cure Petrification and such.
>She smiles broadly. "Aww... thanks!"
>From what you've heard, Jigen only had the Orb because Estelle was having her keep it safe. But it's worth a try to ask. And you certainly feel like it's time for bed; and you'll need a good night's sleep for tomorrow!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #472 on: March 31, 2010, 02:29:06 AM »
>Head home.
>Plot to introduce Rinoa to the wonders of the modern world: like TV, Plumbing, and Black People.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #473 on: March 31, 2010, 02:42:12 AM »
>Head home.
>Plot to introduce Rinoa to the wonders of the modern world: like TV, Plumbing, and Black People.
>You say good night to Granny May and Stella, before you and Rinoa head out of the village and back to the abandoned shrine on the hill. From there, you enter the portal to Jigen's Transdimension. Jigen appears to be sleeping on the ground.
>The place looks about the same as last time. You think the lone path of barren land is about 15 feet wide.
>Black people... introducing her to that could be a little strange. Then again, you also might run into problems with the minor fact that she's transparent.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 02:44:02 AM by NeoJackson »

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #474 on: March 31, 2010, 02:47:41 AM »
>Examine Jigen
>"Well, that's Jigen."
>Point to Jigen

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #475 on: March 31, 2010, 02:52:00 AM »
>"She's really nice, but I think she really need her rest."
>Look ahead to see if the way home is still visible.
>Also wonder how Mom is going to deal with meeting a ghost.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #476 on: March 31, 2010, 02:58:21 AM »
>Examine Jigen
>"Well, that's Jigen."
>Point to Jigen
>She looks to be a girl, about the age of... 4? She has black hair and a plain white dress. She looks pretty dirty and unwashed.
>You "introduce" Rinoa to Jigen. "Oh dear... she looks like a homeless child. What you said about this place earlier... words can't really express how bad it is. It's like the world is on it's last breath, crumbling away into nothing..."
>"She's really nice, but I think she really need her rest."
>Look ahead to see if the way home is still visible.
>Also wonder how Mom is going to deal with meeting a ghost.
>"Yeah. Let's go on ahead."
>You think you can see the door to your room in the distance, floating slightly above the ground in midair.
>Oh crap, you didn't even think about that! What with your father having gone missing and presumed dead a few weeks ago... well, she's still quite shaken up over that. If she saw a ghost with you, she might think she's going crazy. Then again, she should be at work now, and when she comes home she'll probably go to bed. So she likely won't even have to meet Rinoa.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #477 on: March 31, 2010, 03:04:01 AM »
>"Alright, welcome to my humble abode!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #478 on: March 31, 2010, 03:05:49 AM »
>Head home.
>Make plans to properly introduce Rinoa in case they do meet.
>Poor Dad ,_,

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #479 on: March 31, 2010, 03:06:41 AM »
> "My home is no royal palace or anything of the sort, but their are many things their that probably aren't in your world. Please try to contain your excitement around so many new things. Assuming it's all new to you, which it should be."