Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria  (Read 140464 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria
« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2010, 10:59:35 PM »
>There's only so much a person can take.
>"Oh my god you're the cutest thing ever! I just wanna take you home and hug you forever and ever and make dollhouses for you and squeeeeee~"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »
>There's only so much a person can take.
>"Oh my god you're the cutest thing ever! I just wanna take you home and hug you forever and ever and make dollhouses for you and squeeeeee~"
>*MOEGASM*
>Veronica starts giggling as the fairy smiles blankly, open-mouthed, and slowly floats away from you a bit.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2010, 11:14:52 PM »
>"You're pretty cute too Veronica...:D"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #243 on: March 07, 2010, 11:19:59 PM »
> "Wait.  A lady put you in the web?"
> Glance uneasily to Veronica to see if she catches on.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »
>To the faerie, "I'm sorry...I just couldn't contain myself..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2010, 11:35:25 PM »
>"You're pretty cute too Veronica...:D"
>She stops giggling and makes a face much like the fairy's.
> "Wait.  A lady put you in the web?"
> Glance uneasily to Veronica to see if she catches on.
>As you ask this, the fairy calms down. "Oh, yeah! I thought she looked like a really nice person but when I got close she grabbed me, and carried me over to that web! She said I was the bait, it was so scary!" >Veronica frowns. "So it was a trap set up to catch us."
>To the faerie, "I'm sorry...I just couldn't contain myself..."
>"Oh, it's okay. Some things just can't be contained~!", she says, and then bursts into giggles. She's pretty upbeat, considering she was just kidnapped as bait. Well... that's how fairies are, you suppose.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #246 on: March 07, 2010, 11:38:31 PM »
>Oh god this faerie needs to be hugged by us.
>"Uh, does that spider lady normally live there?"
>If everyone is rested, continue the conversation while carrying on toward town.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2010, 11:41:39 PM »
>"What did the lady look like?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2010, 03:13:02 AM »
>Oh god this faerie needs to be hugged by us.
>"Uh, does that spider lady normally live there?"
>If everyone is rested, continue the conversation while carrying on toward town.
>"What did the lady look like?"
>Oh god you want to hug her. But you're afraid you might just break her, she's so tiny~
>"I dunno. I've never heard of her before, though..."
>You suggest to keep on walking towards Wintervale while the three of you talk; after a moment, everyone is up and walking again.
>You ask the fairy what the lady who put her in the web looked like. "Oh, she had realllly long pretty hair~" Then the fairy stops for a minute and thinks, before saying "And she was wearing a beautiful dress with all kinds of colors on it! She just looked so pretty, I can't believe she kidnapped me!"

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2010, 03:15:17 AM »
>"You can't judge a book by it's cover."
>Say something creepy to Veronica that will make the fairy laugh

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2010, 03:17:41 AM »
>Look at the faerie. "Hey, what's your name?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #251 on: March 08, 2010, 03:22:06 AM »
>"You can't judge a book by it's cover."
>Say something creepy to Veronica that will make the fairy laugh
>The fairy frowns. "I guess not. There was just... something about her, though. I can't describe it at all."
>"something creepy" is too vague of a command!
>Look at the faerie. "Hey, what's your name?"
>You ask the fairy her name. "Oh, my name is Dotsy!" she replies, giggling again. You kinda hope all fairies don't giggle every ten seconds.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #252 on: March 08, 2010, 03:25:19 AM »
>She must be very Charismatic
>Jaw drops and grab our heart. SHE IS MOE~
>Introduce ourselves after we calm down

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2010, 03:26:46 AM »
>"Hey, Veronica. So I can use this orb. But, well, I kinda don't know what it can do. Do you have any idea?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #254 on: March 08, 2010, 08:51:37 PM »
>She must be very Charismatic
>Jaw drops and grab our heart. SHE IS MOE~
>Introduce ourselves after we calm down
>Maybe!
>This makes the fairy giggle again, and Veronica smirks. After you recover from the moe, you introduce yourself to the fairy. "Well, it's nice to meet you Berkeley!"
>"Hey, Veronica. So I can use this orb. But, well, I kinda don't know what it can do. Do you have any idea?"
>"Ahh... I don't really know! Azalea didn't bring it out much."
>You can see the ground starts sloping downwards soon. When you get to the slope, you think you'll be able to see Wintervale.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #255 on: March 08, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »
>"Oh, I see."
>Take out the orb and study it a bit, in the vague hope of figuring out some of its secrets.
>"I hope I could do more with it than just attack things. ...I wonder if I could use it to make Dotsy bigger?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #256 on: March 08, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »
>"Oh, I see."
>Take out the orb and study it a bit, in the vague hope of figuring out some of its secrets.
>"I hope I could do more with it than just attack things. ...I wonder if I could use it to make Dotsy bigger?"
>It looks like a crystal ball, about the size of your head. Thankfully it doesn't weigh much, and seems to almost disappear when you stick it in your pocket. A red fog flows into the Orb from where your hands touch it.
>Veronica thinks for a moment before answering; "Uhh, I kinda doubt that. But I suppose it's possible." Then Dotsy adds in, "Well, fairies can get bigger as they get older, or more powerful! But it's not really consistent."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2010, 10:49:23 PM »
>"Really, Dotsy? That's pretty cool. I just just trying to think of something random that wasn't beams or stuff. I could try if you want me to. Making something to eat, or a place to rest would be nice, too. Or movies, I wonder if it could play movies?"
>Contemplate the fog. Think: C'mon, tell me what you can do. We're in this together, right?

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2010, 11:27:38 PM »
>"Stand back I wanna try something."
>Point orb to the sky
>Focus energy into a spiral into the orb
>"MY SOUL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!"
>Jump
>"Geega....Doriru...BREAKAA!!!!!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #259 on: March 09, 2010, 12:32:37 AM »
>"Really, Dotsy? That's pretty cool. I just just trying to think of something random that wasn't beams or stuff. I could try if you want me to. Making something to eat, or a place to rest would be nice, too. Or movies, I wonder if it could play movies?"
>Contemplate the fog. Think: C'mon, tell me what you can do. We're in this together, right?
>At this suggestion, she looks a little scared. "B-but... you hardly even know how to use that thing! Nu-uh!" To the rest, Veronica laughs and says "It may be magic, but it doesn't control reality!"
>The fog seems to flow into a spiral in response, before turning back into a shapeshifting blob of cloudiness.
>"Stand back I wanna try something."
>Point orb to the sky
>Focus energy into a spiral into the orb
>"MY SOUL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!"
>Jump
>"Geega....Doriru...BREAKAA!!!!!
The fuck.
>You tell everyone to stand back while you try something. You point the Orb to the sky, focusing your energy on it with a spiral intent; after a second, your efforts are rewarded by a spiral pattern of red bullets* being shot out of the orb.
>"Not bad", Veronica says. "Could use a little practice though, it's not very much danmaku."

*Like the bullets in Kogasa's "Water-Repelling Bone-Dry Monster". Not the pattern, just the bullet type.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:35:24 AM by NeoMargatroid »

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #260 on: March 09, 2010, 12:45:49 AM »
>"Hmmm...."
>Focus a lot of energy into different spots of the orb
>Aim at the sky
>"Well, that's enough experimenting for today

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #261 on: March 09, 2010, 12:47:49 AM »
>"Hmmm...."
>Aim at the sky

>Not yet. Attack magic is boring.
>"Lemme try something else. I wanna see if it's not any not shooting things magic."
>Take the orb in both hands. Concentrate and think really hard about a tasty sandwich.
>"Make a hoagie! On a plate!"

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #262 on: March 09, 2010, 12:49:39 AM »
>"Make Veronica love me!"
>:3

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #263 on: March 09, 2010, 12:55:44 AM »
>"Hmmm...."
>Aim at the sky
>Not yet. Attack magic is boring.
>"Lemme try something else. I wanna see if it's not any not shooting things magic."
>Take the orb in both hands. Concentrate and think really hard about a tasty sandwich.
>"Make a hoagie! On a plate!"
>You think about experimenting with attacks, but instead opt to try for a hoagie! On a plate, no less! And... you see it! YEAH!

Except... it's all red. And made of fog. And inside the orb. Well, damn.
>Veronica looks at the Orb strangely. "...is that a sandwich in there?"
>"Make Veronica love me!"
>:3
>But you want real love, not fake magic-induced stuff! Besides, she's kind of standing right there. You aren't sure how she'd react to you saying that, especially considering you've just met each other today. And she might not even be bi/lesbian! D:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:57:20 AM by NeoMargatroid »

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #264 on: March 09, 2010, 12:57:43 AM »
>Collapse in despair
>Pull ourselves back together
>"Okay guys let's go."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2010, 01:22:50 AM »
>"Yeah, that's a sandwich. That's...kinda cool. Not really edible, but it's cool anyways."
>Turn the orb around, and see if it hold the mist hoagie shape while carrying on toward the slope.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #266 on: March 09, 2010, 01:38:09 AM »
>Collapse in despair
>Pull ourselves back together
>"Okay guys let's go."
>You slump on the ground. Waaaaah ;-;... but then you get over it, and get up. You tell them you're ready to go again, and the three of you head off again.
>"Yeah, that's a sandwich. That's...kinda cool. Not really edible, but it's cool anyways."
>Turn the orb around, and see if it hold the mist hoagie shape while carrying on toward the slope.
>She blinks. "Huh. That is pretty cool, although... it seems like a bit of a tease, you know?"
>When you stop concentrating on the orb about the hoagie, the shape fades away.
>As you reach the slope, Wintervale comes into sight, just as you hoped; except, something seems wrong. Very wrong. The entire place is covered in snow. Veronica has gone completely pale.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2010, 01:43:47 AM »
> "That's not supposed to happen is it..."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2010, 01:44:31 AM »
>Frown.
>Any signs of activity? Or footprints in the snow?
>How deep does it look?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2010, 02:00:24 AM »
> "Um... this is bad, right? Should we head to the person in charge to try and figure things out, or should we try to help the masses?"

That last bit is if it looks like a lot of snow, like a real world Snow Day amount or sumthin.