Author Topic: Chen's Day Out - Wriggle Justice Edition  (Read 154690 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Chen's Day Out - Wriggle Justice Edition
« Reply #480 on: February 19, 2010, 04:09:52 AM »
>Of course we can sneak around back!
>Do so, keeping an eye out for signs of peoples. Our victim in particular.
>Hold Cat Chen so she can look over our shoulder and see anyone coming up behind us.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #481 on: February 19, 2010, 04:18:11 AM »
> Ok, just WHO is gone/unavailable!? Also, could you please tell me why? Cause right now I am feeling rather... ???

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2010, 04:23:54 AM »
>Of course we can sneak around back!
>Do so, keeping an eye out for signs of peoples. Our victim in particular.
>Hold Cat Chen so she can look over our shoulder and see anyone coming up behind us.

You sneak around back. You don't really get any suspicious looks, luckily.

You use KITTY CHEN as a lookout. You find a window of sorts you could probably use.

You think you see what is probably the 'victim' inside.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #483 on: February 19, 2010, 04:25:35 AM »
>Knock on the window lightly.

Chaore

« Reply #484 on: February 19, 2010, 04:31:30 AM »
>Knock on the window lightly.

You knock on the window lightly. Who you can suppose is Aokami starts towards the window carefully.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #485 on: February 19, 2010, 04:37:58 AM »
>Wave.
>Beckon for her to approach, or come outside.
>Allow KITTY CHEN to be seen.

Chaore

« Reply #486 on: February 19, 2010, 05:26:05 AM »
>Wave.
>Beckon for her to approach, or come outside.
>Allow KITTY CHEN to be seen.

You beckon for her to approach.

She seems to find you curious enough to approach, if not come outside.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #487 on: February 19, 2010, 06:01:21 AM »
> Ok, just WHO is gone/unavailable!? Also, could you please tell me why? Cause right now I am feeling rather... ???

Alright, from what I remember,
UFO Cast : Kogasa and Nue left. Byakuren/Nazrin killed by Chen.
SA Cast : Okuu exploded so every underground except Yamame, Kisume and Yuugi is alive.
MoF Cast : Aki sisters, Hina, Tengus, Sanae left.
IN : Pretty much only Kaguya and Eirin in space.
PCB : Yuyuko is gone, so is Merlin and Lyrica. We haven't seen Letty/Lily White? Ran/Alice is probably dead but we never know.
>What season is now anyways?
EoSD : Patchy and Koakuma in SDM, Cirno, Daiyousei at lake. Chen killed Meiling by the way.

For details, just read through the first two threads.  :/

>Use body gestures to tell her to open the window if it isn't already.
>"Hi, you're Aokami, right?"
>"Do you have any idea what's happening?"

Chaore

« Reply #488 on: February 19, 2010, 06:05:02 AM »
SA Cast : Okuu exploded so every underground except Yamame, Kisume and Yuugi is alive.
PCB : Yuyuko is gone, so is Merlin and Lyrica. We haven't seen Letty/Lily White? Ran/Alice is probably dead but we never know.
EoSD : Patchy and Koakuma in SDM, Cirno, Daiyousei at lake. Chen killed Meiling by the way.

For details, just read through the first two threads.  :/

>Use body gestures to tell her to open the window if it isn't already.
>"Hi, you're Aokami, right?"
>"Do you have any idea what's happening?"

It is currently rather fallish. This is why it is harvest time. Also why you were kicked so deftly. Though you suspect the extra faith helped minoriko.

She opens the window, and you ask her. She nods to her name and shakes to whats happening.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #489 on: February 19, 2010, 12:20:56 PM »
>Try to give a friendly smile. "I'll try to explain, okay. They want you to be the new Shrine Maiden, so we can start to fix everything."
>Consider for a moment. "You were never around to see what it was like before, do you?"
>"Anyways...they're going to try to make you do it. And Miss Kamashirasawa and I don't think it's right to force you. So, um, I wanted to know what you thought about it all before all the yelling and stuff began. And, um, maybe get you out of here if you think something bad will happen."
>Awkward pause. "Oh! I'm Chen. Um, sorry to have to drop all this on you at once."

Chaore

« Reply #490 on: February 19, 2010, 05:10:12 PM »
>Try to give a friendly smile. "I'll try to explain, okay. They want you to be the new Shrine Maiden, so we can start to fix everything."
>Consider for a moment. "You were never around to see what it was like before, do you?"
>"Anyways...they're going to try to make you do it. And Miss Kamashirasawa and I don't think it's right to force you. So, um, I wanted to know what you thought about it all before all the yelling and stuff began. And, um, maybe get you out of here if you think something bad will happen."
>Awkward pause. "Oh! I'm Chen. Um, sorry to have to drop all this on you at once."

Aokami shakes her head at the mention of what things were like before, then asks what you meant by a 'Shrine Maiden'.

You feel like you're being mimed or something...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #491 on: February 19, 2010, 05:41:22 PM »
>"Geez, this is gonna be a mouthful. Hey, um, maybe you could come with us to see your teacher? She's better at explaining all this. But the Shrine maiden was the person who helped keep everything peaceful back in the old days. And she beat up people when they are causing incidents."

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #492 on: February 19, 2010, 05:48:56 PM »

You messed up on a few parts. Okuu did indeed explode by being stabbed in her chest eye by Yukari, but anyone BUT Kurumi, Yamame and Yuugi were obliteratedby the ensuing nuklear explosion. You're writing made it look like they were the only ones who died. Also, Remilia and Sakuya are finished too, thanks to Psycho Chen and Yukari, as confirmed by Patchouli. Yuuka's still around, but she's been de-evolved to a sunflower, and we need to fix her again.
The Aki sisters and Hina now live in the human village. The Tengu's have built a fortress on the mountains and are extemely paranoid. Kanako and Suwako were killed off by Yukari, but they gave their lasst bit of might to Sanae, who has now become a Goddess, albeit one with dangerously low amounts of faith. She now resides in the Moriya pond behind the Moriya Shrine. Kaguya and Eirin are stuck in space, and Mokou has permanently lost her arm due to Yukari cursing her.
The PC-98 cast seems largely untouched, but Shinki apparently wants to conquer the world, like all Demon Overlord Gods want.

> "Well, the Shrine Maiden is the hero of Gensokyo, who can bring miracles and fix everything that is bad in this land! She is a powerful magical girl! And you may take her place soon!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #493 on: February 19, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »
> "Well, the Shrine Maiden is the hero of Gensokyo, who can bring miracles and fix everything that is bad in this land! She is a powerful magical girl! And you may take her place soon!"

>Let's not say this and overtrumpet it. It is a hell of a mess she's being asked to inherit. And Keine would probably force us to sic THE ROC on her again if we try to make the deal look too good. We want her to do it of her own free will, not get tricked and give up on the third day.

Chaore

« Reply #494 on: February 19, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »
>"Geez, this is gonna be a mouthful. Hey, um, maybe you could come with us to see your teacher? She's better at explaining all this. But the Shrine maiden was the person who helped keep everything peaceful back in the old days. And she beat up people when they are causing incidents."

>Let's not say this and overtrumpet it. It is a hell of a mess she's being asked to inherit. And Keine would probably force us to sic THE ROC on her again if we try to make the deal look too good. We want her to do it of her own free will, not get tricked and give up on the third day.

You give Aokami a bit of a summarized version of what a Shrine Maiden is. Aokami blinks and looks confused for a moment. She says she'd prefer to talk to Keine, but her uncle probably wouldn't let her go out...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #495 on: February 19, 2010, 06:14:09 PM »
>"Is he mean?"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2010, 06:30:57 PM »

Overtrumpet it? That was my actual view of the Shrine Maidens! Isn't that what they basicaly are? Super powerful beings of justice with Godly powers? Looks like a fine deal to me! and not to metion all the awesome youkai buddies you get!

Chaore

« Reply #497 on: February 19, 2010, 06:35:11 PM »
>"Is he mean?"

Aokami pauses to think for a moment. Before nodding. And reiterating with a 'very'.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #498 on: February 19, 2010, 06:43:49 PM »
>Well fuck that. We've gotten enough shit from HER, and this guy most certainly isn't HER.
>"You can come with me. If he tries anything, I'll have my friends give him a good spook."

Overtrumpet it? That was my actual view of the Shrine Maidens! Isn't that what they basicaly are? Super powerful beings of justice with Godly powers? Looks like a fine deal to me! and not to metion all the awesome youkai buddies you get!

You forget the being poor and getting beaten up parts. And having to do crazybitch things like deal with crazy nuclear crows and vampires and suchlike. It's a pretty crappy job. =[

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #499 on: February 19, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
> Examine Aokami. How does she look like?
> Try and escape strealthily with Aokami in tow.

You forget the being poor and getting beaten up parts. And having to do crazybitch things like deal with crazy nuclear crows and vampires and suchlike. It's a pretty crappy job. =[

That's just 'cuz Reimu didn't do her job right. If she actually put effort in training, she'd kick anyone's ass in a few seconds, removing the crazy youkai problem. Also, the main reason Reimu got few offerings was because the road to the Shrine was poor maintained and infested with youkai. It was dangerous to get there. If Reimu had just gotten off her lazy bum she'd have trained to get enough power to permanently purify the road to her Shrine, and force several of the youkai to fix that road up. Then the humans could safely access the Shrine and give offerings. It was Reimu's own fault she got no offerings.

Chaore

« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2010, 07:14:20 PM »
>Well fuck that. We've gotten enough shit from HER, and this guy most certainly isn't HER.
>"You can come with me. If he tries anything, I'll have my friends give him a good spook."

Aokami nods, you think she'd probably agree with anything that involved sticking it to her uncle.

> Examine Aokami. How does she look like?
> Try and escape strealthily with Aokami in tow.

You help Aokami get out through her Window and head with her towards the schoolhouse.

Aokami looks fairly fragile and young, even for seven. She seems to move quietly as she can to avoid making much noise. She has brown hair, something odd given the gensokyian gene pool. Her eyes are blue, which you imagine may have something to do with her name. She is wearing boy's clothing, so you imagine her uncle just gave her hand me downs.

You arrive at the school house.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2010, 07:16:03 PM »
> Enter and meet up with Keine.
> Let Keine explain it all in full detail. The cow has more experience with kids.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »
>"She doesn't know what's going on at all, Keine. Um, I tried to sum it up, but I think you're probably better at teaching. She doesn't know anything about what shrine maidens do."

Chaore

« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2010, 07:45:25 PM »
> Enter and meet up with Keine.
> Let Keine explain it all in full detail. The cow has more experience with kids.

You enter with Aokami in tow, Keine looks up surprised. Akyu seems unsurprised.

>"She doesn't know what's going on at all, Keine. Um, I tried to sum it up, but I think you're probably better at teaching. She doesn't know anything about what shrine maidens do."

"Oh, I see." Keine begins explaining to Aokami what exactly a Shrine Maiden is, trying to keep it simple and understandable for a child her age. You're fairly sure Aokami seems to get it, but she still asks quite a few question, some simply to get information. She seems to be rather inquisitive.

Keine finishes explaining after a while.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #504 on: February 19, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »
>To Aokami: "So, what do you think?"

Chaore

« Reply #505 on: February 19, 2010, 10:46:27 PM »
>To Aokami: "So, what do you think?"

Aokami seems to ponder the option before saying she'll do it. You're not sure what feeling it elicts exactly from Keine, but she has to take a breath.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #506 on: February 19, 2010, 10:51:49 PM »
> "Hm...  I'd say the first order of business would be to see if Genji's still alive."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #507 on: February 19, 2010, 11:00:43 PM »
>"We'll do everything we can to help you, then. I'll be here. And so will Wriggle and Mokou and Suika, and all kinds of people. It'll be hard and scary, but we'll help you the best we can."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #508 on: February 19, 2010, 11:17:32 PM »
> "You're very brave to accept this, Aokami."
> Give her a small rub over the head.
> "Is there still something you need to do before we go, Aokami?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #509 on: February 19, 2010, 11:33:22 PM »
> Chenmerge.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.