Author Topic: An unarchiver for ph3 .dat files  (Read 2176 times)

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
An unarchiver for ph3 .dat files
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:17:19 AM »
Source - download the source

This version is rewritten in C. It depends on Zlib. While I tried to support as many platforms as possible, I tested the program only on Cygwin. If you're compiling for vanilla Windows, then I can't guarantee that everything goes right. If you do find any issues, then please file a ticket on the GitHub repo.

(old version)

You will need Rakudo to run it. Tested on the 2015.09 release of Rakudo Star, which was, until very recently, the latest one that had an .msi installer.

Now that 2016.01 has one too, I'm trying to test the program on that version, but some dependencies broke on that version as well. Edit: Until issues with dependencies are fixed, use the 2015.09 release. Edit 2: There's now a 2016.01.1 that fixes the issue, but that has yet to receive an .msi installer. If you're willing build Rakudo yourself and test the program, feel free to do so. Edit 2: Still broken on 2016.04. Use the new version instead.

You will also need the Compress::Zlib module, which can be installed using

Code: [Select]
panda --notests install Find::Bundled
panda --notests install Compress::Zlib::Raw
panda --notests install Compress::Zlib
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 11:30:17 PM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200