Author Topic: The MoTK VN Project - I turn your stories into visual novels!  (Read 30678 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: The MoTK VN Project - I turn your stories into visual novels!
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
Yeah, the story will be finished very soon. I've had a wife out of town and a volcano erupting near here to contend with. But it should be done by the weekend.

I do have it all outlined, so if you need to know the cast, I can post that, if it helps.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2010, 03:36:46 AM »
So uh by "weekend" did you mean last weekend or this one? :V

Tengukami

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2010, 12:55:31 PM »
Life happened. Don't make go into details please. Sorry about the delay.

EDIT, 20:34 GMT: I have all the target links done in the blog draft. Didn't expect this many bad ends, but keeping your eyes open should get you on the right track to success.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:35:28 PM by Tengu-天照-kami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2010, 08:49:32 PM »
Life happened. Don't make go into details please.
Understandable. Just keep going at your own pace if you need to BV

Tengukami

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2010, 09:23:42 PM »
I intend to do plenty of writing tonight, if life permits me. Getting the target links done was the hardest part - having all the connections and possible turns of events plotted out on paper is one thing; converting those into HTML format on a single page took some time. The rest should be easy. Once the story is done, I'll go through it a few times to make sure there are no dead ends or loops, then I'll post the link here.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Tengukami

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2010, 11:39:15 AM »
The Touhou CYOA will be up on Friday. Thanks for your patience guys.

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2010, 02:29:10 AM »
The Touhou CYOA will be up on Friday. Thanks for your patience guys.
I'll be stalking your Blog/Youtube/Twitter since Motk is going downlolololol

I hope you're working on those storyboards :V
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 03:02:41 AM by Suikama »

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2010, 02:39:12 AM »
So in my spare time I've been working on Tengukami's "Down On The Corner" story, using media mostly from the fighting games. It's pretty much done now, just making some final tweaks before I release it so please wait warmly~

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2010, 03:09:16 AM »
This looks very interesting... I'd like to team up with someone because I can't write crap.

I can draw by hand, but if it's on the computer... it'll take awhile, unless if I draw on flash-

*Gets jumped by Chen*

Speaking of collabs, I'm willing to offer myself up for writing talent. At the very least, I can proofread, and have nigh-flawless grammar. When the sake of drama doesn't necessitate otherwise.

Tengukami

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2010, 03:00:00 PM »
UPDATE: The script for Guest of the Moon Princess will be finished this weekend. That means we're gonna need musicians and artists now. The script is based on the CYOA story of the same name, and will includes cues wrt backgrounds, songs and character cut-ins.

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »
UPDATE: The script for Guest of the Moon Princess will be finished this weekend. That means we're gonna need musicians and artists now. The script is based on the CYOA story of the same name, and will includes cues wrt backgrounds, songs and character cut-ins.
Oh boy

Time to search for some recruits :V

Tengukami

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2010, 05:50:23 PM »
Yeah, I'm hoping to get it done by this weekend, because my editor just hit me with an assignment. And not a slice-of-life thing either but some major political story.

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »
Yeah, I'm hoping to get it done by this weekend, because my editor just hit me with an assignment. And not a slice-of-life thing either but some major political story.
Don't worry
Take it easy :yukkuri:

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Melodic Magician of Hearts
  • Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »
omg i just discovered this thread *_* i'd like to do VN for Touhou Shanikusai but i think is quite impossible, it is too long XD
I'm Italian so I DON'T speak English very well <3
Italian Touhou Community: Supernatural Border

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »
So how's it coming along Ammy? :V

Tengukami

« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2010, 11:31:36 PM »
I've pretty much plateau'd for the time being. My second job gave me some more responsibilities to take on. I can no longer give a precise date for completion (not like I've been able to meet deadlines thus far or anything ...) and I'm sorry about that, truly, because I believe in this project.

Well, the entire story is outlined in the blog entry, and I listed the characters needed in the Art thread on this subject. I guess that's the extent of my contributions for the time being. Again, I apologize, but I feel I'd rather just say "can't do it right now" then give you yet another deadline that I might not be able to meet.

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »
Welp, after finishing Sapz I need something else to do so I'll be messing around with some VN stuff~

Please watch warmly

Tengukami

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2010, 07:28:06 PM »
Please watch warmly

I see you heeded NForza's nerdrage.