Author Topic: The Mizuhashi Parsee Anthology Project  (Read 44062 times)

[K]KoaMeow

• Pudding!
  • kyaaaaaaaaa~
    • M3 BM Fan Translation
Re: The Mizuhashi Parsee Anthology Project
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »
*mental slap*

I shoulda calm down now.

Late
                   March
Foreign ShipmentThis time the funds will be collected beforehand so                    there probably won't be a large delay to the shipping.

especially when paying is included.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 04:24:57 PM by ZEROGRAVITY-A01! »

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »
Kay.

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
    • Primum Mobile ~ Doujin Circle
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »
Indeed, give Nakasako some time. Especially when he paid (and will pay...) such insane amounts (EMS is an insane thing for me, almost alien, and I'm paying one for some stuff N-Forza got so I know how painful it is :V ) to send everything to us.

The english guidelines have been uploaded to the site. Absolute final participation deadline is by the end of the month so I guess people should begin to worry if no reply arrived by that day.

But make sure to check the participants list if you sent a banner because it will show up there. In lack of reply, if you appear there, then all is right with the world. Patience, patience.

Ok, out of energy. Going back to sketch my next surreal green-eyed monster and some additional brainstorming.

RE-BORN INDISCRIMINATE INSTINCT

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »
Hm, he doesn't note a maximum number of pages... Well, I'll send in my 10-12 page script and see what he says. Otherwise I guess I'll have to come up with something else.

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2009, 12:26:10 AM »
Hm ... it's kinda almost been two weeks since I sent an email, almost "a week befure deadline" ... should we be impatient yet? :<

[K]KoaMeow

• Pudding!
  • kyaaaaaaaaa~
    • M3 BM Fan Translation
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »
:I

I can't say anything more.

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2009, 07:51:03 PM »
They'd probably notice the date when you sent them, if you're worried about something concerning that (though I think it's likely that that's not the point :x)

Patience. I think if we'll send them another email, they might, well, not accept the participation request for the pestering done, or something... Though in another side of the thought, it may not be our fault to become impatient on our part.

Which reminds me, I haven't sent the email yet... *will try composing... after finishing with saving some stuff*
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »
Excuse my double posting and/for bumping >x<;

Today's the last day for Parsee Anthology Participation Request or something.

Nov.30 Participation Deadline (Confirm by Email)

So here's one of things I'm unsure about ._.
Do we have to send the email on or before Nov30 or does the confirmation email have to come on or before Nov30?

If it's the latter, then I don't see why we don't have to be...... welp... nvm >3<
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:24:34 PM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »
When in doubt, send the mail. I sent one just in case.

Sadly, I can only say "patinece" because half the people are getting ready for Comiket so I fear a lot of things will be put aside until January or so? Don't lose the faith.

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
I sent an email with the first part of my story in a Word document ... and then I immediately saw that the format-requirement was in PDF. Ah, well, you win some you lose some ... (and at that point it was already 3 PM in Japan)

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 01:25:25 AM »
When in doubt, send the mail. I sent one just in case.

Sadly, I can only say "patience" because half the people are getting ready for Comiket so I fear a lot of things will be put aside until January or so? Don't lose the faith.
>3< Alright. Thanks for bringing up my faith. Phew~

I've sent my email morning of Nov30 that my sister is eager to participate (illustration). Despite her college schedule, she said she's very delighted to draw Parsee, so why not try.

I sent an email with the first part of my story in a Word document ... and then I immediately saw that the format-requirement was in PDF. Ah, well, you win some you lose some ... (and at that point it was already 3 PM in Japan)
From my understanding, those format is for final submissions in 1/16 and 2/7. A Word document does sound not-so-nonWindows-friendly though, but it's still a draft, so maybe they'll accept it?

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 04:02:17 AM »
Well who knows, I don't even know if I've gotten in at all! |3

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 05:50:42 PM »
As long as you already send the email before 30 november. I think you got the chance. I cannot guarantee if you will be accepted, thought.

Also, since Nakasako now need to be more selective in accepting participants, just give him time to make the decission.

Gotta write my draft now, only 16 days left before the draft submission.

Arms installation, completed!
Executing the jealous mode... ON!
Yoooosh!!!!

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
Alright, I got my request for 12 pages accepted... But I might still have some trouble fitting in what I want to do :I
Oh well, it'll have to work.

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2009, 01:13:17 AM »
Aaaalllmost finished with the script... just a few panels left. I managed to fit in Yuugi there too, yay!

Edit: Done and delivered.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:06:41 AM by Ragathol »

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2009, 03:45:28 AM »
I have not recieved any info whatsoever ... I guess it's safe to assume I won't be in.

Ah well, more time to work on Redefined Fantastic Object~
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:55:59 AM by KimikoMuffin »

[K]KoaMeow

• Pudding!
  • kyaaaaaaaaa~
    • M3 BM Fan Translation
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »
I have not recieved any info whatsoever ... I guess it's safe to assume I won't be in.

Ah well, more time to work on Redefined Fantastic Object~
Ditto.

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 10:12:36 PM »
Ok, seems Nakasako updated the Parsee list. And, damn if it isn't updated. The list is even bigger than the Aki Sisters Anthology? Is he sure the book will be smaller? At this rate it'll end up being twice as big  :V

I finished my artwork and sent the preview. I'm looking how to send the PSD file, it's incredibly big, I went way too over the top with the resolution...

Need to start writing the little story and kick my brother at the lower rear so he finishes the solo piano arrange.

suki-gin

• EMBRACE THE POWER OF LOVE!
  • Girl is doing her best.
    • My blog
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »
I'm waaaay to late to enter and Parsee at your luck  :P
Seriously though, my full support to this project and I'll totally even in my near broke state buy a copy of the anthology... somehow
[if someone organises international sales].
(어떡하죠) 어떡하죠 (떨리는 나는)  떨리는 나는요(두근) 두근 두근 거려 밤에 잠도 못이루죠 나는 나는 바본가봐요 그대 그대밖에 모르는 바보 그래요 그대 보는 날

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2009, 01:08:55 AM »
[if someone organises international sales].
*cough, cough*

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 12:48:27 AM »
Three pages almost inked and done. Well, I'll put on some graytones and text it in PS too.
I think I might be going overboard with the details for such a small book though :x

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2009, 05:05:28 PM »
Is anyone already got the template? I wanna finish the manga faster.

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »
I just made my own and started. Since it's going to be A5, just draw on an A4 paper with 1,5 cm margin or so. I upscaled it to near B4 size so I have more space.

On B4 paper: 0,8 cm outer margin on the long sides and 1,2 cm margin on the short sides. 2 cm inner margin. Anything outside the outer margin will be cut. Be sure to downsize the images digitally to A5 before sending them.

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »
Templates are up and ready to download. Just got a reply from Nakasako about the surreal artwork preview. Very very epic surreal Parsee.

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2009, 01:09:27 AM »
Yes, I got the mail yesterday. But I've already finished half of it, haha. So just gunbutte, I suppose.

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2010, 08:25:20 PM »
Youkai moe update. She can't cross the bridge :(

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 03:02:24 AM »
Ragathol> Looking nice so far! Needs more Yuugi, which I'm sure you'll include right?  :V

With Comiket finished and Reitaisai coming in two months, there will be so much :parsee: here...

I cannot seem to make anything mildly funny. I always end up in the serious business type of story. This time is no exception but I'll make it a bit more tender (and full of sob sob ronery Parsee... I blame it on that Christmas drawing of Parsee crying alone until Yuugi comes in!) besides slamming mad jealousy.

All that people that bought damn Samidare Archive before we could even put our claws, GRRRRR, so jealous.

edit: I submitted the final file of my illustration and my brother finished his solo piano piece so I submitted that too. Now, to finish the story!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 03:04:52 AM by Observer »

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 03:34:46 AM »
Thanks. Yes, Yuugi will actually have a role in the last few pages :P

Less than two weeks to finish now, folks.

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2010, 10:35:12 PM »
GAAAH, almost done with the story but I hit another writer's block. Damn. I'll see if I can finish tonight once and for all.

Also, they updated the project page... Does anyone think we can contact Talka & Co.? Am I the only one who thinks the font picked looks like Harry Potter or something like that? I liked more the pretty kanji used for the Aki Sisters front cover...

Other than that, seems things are slowly starting to take shape.

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2010, 09:33:59 PM »
Hah, it sort of does... But I guess it could look cool together with a nice cover picture.

One page left to draw, 3 to tone...