Author Topic: [Original][NSFW?] Lucy  (Read 3789 times)

JT

[Original][NSFW?] Lucy
« on: December 08, 2011, 04:00:28 AM »
-
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:34:19 AM by JT »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: [Original] Lucy
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 06:04:44 AM »
That's the most brilliantly insane thing I read all year.

By the way, you really show yourself on your text. This isn't a bad thing, it's a great thing. Most of the stuff I read these days is dry and emotionless, but you put your heart into your shit.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »
This is such a fitting ending. The story was really wel written. I thought the ending was going to be obvious, but the story actually kept me engaged enough that it almost felt like it came out of the left field.

Also you might want to spoiler tag the NSFW bits.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 12:24:55 PM »
Damn it JT, it's like you write all of this so effortlessly. I totally didn't see that coming.

Teach me, seriously.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 12:25:59 PM »
Also you might want to spoiler tag the NSFW bits.
Uh, no, that would just ruin the flow. I don't think it needs to be tagged as NSFW either, it's not like it's the focus of the story as much as a simple event.
Plus there's middle school mandatory books with heavier sexual content than that. Just leave it be.
                                                                                   .

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 06:10:49 PM »
The NSFW is hardly explicit, though I would suggest putting [NSFW] in the topic title because that tag tends to attract more readers. >___>

I read this before going to bed last night. Damn, I wasn't able to trust anything I saw while I was falling asleep. You really have a way of making the reader see through the eyes of the protagonist.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 02:39:07 AM »
The NSFW is hardly explicit, though I would suggest putting [NSFW] in the topic title because that tag tends to attract more readers. >___>
... good logic :V
                                                                                   .

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: [Original][NSFW?] Lucy
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 03:24:02 AM »
It's the fifth element; you've got your Fire, Air, Water, Earth, and Pussy. Damn. I'm like a Zen master up in here.
at this point I am pretty sure I was reading from a hobo diary.

You have... well, a lack of flair (as in maybe compared with myself who seem to over-represent things) in presenting your words, but where raw reading is concerned, this is a story that stands out on its own little world. It is itself twisting, beautiful, emotionally captivating in simple terms.
thumbs up.

and also, I recall a certain fiction writer called Damien Sin who writes these type of stories, of normal people in less than normal situations and so on...in the way you present them, really good, maybe you might pick it up yourself.
I recall one really brilliant tale he wrote where a morgue worker fell in love with a corpse and went to hell from there.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 03:41:53 AM by ♛ 禁断の夢双 »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Drake

Re: [Original][NSFW?] Lucy
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 04:30:09 AM »
My chest feels oddly contorted, as if it were twisted counter-clockwise. I just realized my whole body is twisted like that too.

what

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -