Author Topic: Touhou Danmakufu Survey (by Sparen)  (Read 4243 times)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Touhou Danmakufu Survey (by Sparen)
« on: March 22, 2019, 02:15:12 PM »
Hi Danmakufu scripters!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm Andrew Fan, also known as Sparen of Ir?a, a Danmakufu scripter who makes tutorials and guides + other resources for the Danmakufu community.

A course I'm taking is requiring me to build and deploy a survey for data analysis, so I've constructed one that should be of use for the Danmakufu Community. The survey covers general skill levels of the scripters in the community as well as opinions on Danmakufu itself. Hopefully some good data will be collected that will be useful in gauging the current state of the Danmakufu community.

The survey can be found here. It was much shorter before but with the way Google structures things, it may take 10-15 minutes to complete.

https://goo.gl/forms/EkplCqEwUEFJ3eYz1

The survey is targeted at scripters who utilized Danmakufu (in either form - 0.12m or ph3) as one of their first scripting/programming languages. Results will be made available once the data has been fully analyzed and will most likely be posted to my website.

Thank you for your time!

Note: This survey was posted to a number of Discord servers yesterday. I'm posting here for additional visibility, since I don't yet have enough data points to get reliable results/draw meaningful conclusions.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Touhou Danmakufu Survey (by Sparen)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 03:45:14 PM »
As a general note, today is the last day that I will be collecting data. If you used Danmakufu as your first scripting/programming language but have not yet taken the survey, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could fill it out.

Thank you!