Author Topic: 3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others  (Read 159166 times)

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
Re: 3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »
Well I didn't know there was an updated rule on thumbnailing which is what I'm saying. Rules and guidelines before that i knew but not an update. Though i read it now so its fine.

We didn't really conclude if this is a game or not or just some tool. Some said game, other said tool or toy. I made the thread thinking it was a game until someone started that conversation. No one mentioned if it should have been moved or not but the general talk of this...thing's purpose was talked about. In any case its a thread where one can make something and show it to others and talk about any mods or things related. Well since its kinda ambiguous i suppose it can go either or, so place it where it feels best.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Matsuri

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2010, 09:39:41 PM »
Well it's been here for this long, no point in moving it out, I guess.

I'll move it by mod/OP request, however.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2010, 05:40:41 PM »
Something I was given on a whim and immediately thought it was awesome~
The things you find drift into Gensokyo....
Well if you recognize what this is then kudos to ya  :D

Coming from our half-baked samurai magical girl Youmu

It took me a bit to realize who's outfit this is but after seeing the sword I knew without question haha.
I wonder if i can find the dark armor....
maaan if i could meet Yorihime I'd let her have that haha. Maybe Tenshi next time. ^_^

Spoiler:
SABER LILY'S ARMOR
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 05:45:51 PM by Kojiremi »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »
Well with the release of a new game and the release of our new tengu girl!
Everyone welcome warmly Hayate...Him... errr
Hatate!....Him...
*asks for name again*
Hatate Himedaidou!

I'm still getting acquainted with Miss Hatate myself but she heard about the photo album I've been collecting and naturally wanted to add herself in too. Especially since Aya didn't get into it yet *intends to at some point to ask her for a shooting...*
Shoot the Bullet? how about Shoot the Girl? Cause I've been doing that for the past few friggin months now right chaps?  :D

Anyway yeah game just came out and ALREADY got her in TA3D hahah. Now...what shall we make Miss Hatate wear for us hm? ::)

Easy Mode

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
I'm still getting acquainted with Miss Hatate myself but she heard about the photo album I've been collecting and naturally wanted to add herself in too. Especially since Aya didn't get into it yet *intends to at some point to ask her for a shooting...*
Shoot the Bullet? how about Shoot the Girl? Cause I've been doing that for the past few friggin months now right chaps?  :D

Anyway yeah game just came out and ALREADY got her in TA3D hahah. Now...what shall we make Miss Hatate wear for us hm? ::)
This is so creepy.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2010, 12:17:39 AM »
Now...what shall we make Miss Hatate wear for us hm?

An afro.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
Wotters gonna' wot

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2010, 12:04:33 AM »
This is so creepy.

I agree. And I thought I was the creepy one.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2010, 05:47:45 AM »
Spring break ended last week and I spent the time sleeping and buying yugioh cards for various decks. I enjoyed the sleep immensely @_@. School started back this week and i'm gonna be more or less free this weekend. I'ma get started on some other outfits and stuff for this. I've been meaning to get to that Inusakuya request from a while back....ever since getting DS and yugioh cards i put this thing on hold. blargh

Anyway, don't be concerned with the Hatate stuff, just some flavor text or some sorta 'story' i went and blah'd up randomly.

Speaking of which does anyone have a Chiyuri or any other PC-98 mods? I couldn't find anything lately.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
Re: 3D Custom Girl (new Kimonos~)
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
Oh, and if maybe you could make more pictures of Inusakuya sometime, that'd be wonderful~

Alright now to finally live up to this request I present, Sakana's new Inusakuya! (no assembly required)

Traditional maid uniform, charming as ever. Ya know, i can't think of maids as just a job anymore thanks to anime sources and games etc. Its....something more or something.

Well something a bit more casual, This time with a little fluff in the mix. A friend of mine did this one, its pretty nice I'd say.

I don't know why exactly but I was always a fan of the school genre. Maybe because its so orthodox or so normal or something. Well no matter here's a new School Girl Inusakuya~

A nap on a bench during lunchbreak?

Well that's all for now. I hope you liked it ^_^
I think I'ma do some Youmu/Yuyuko next, haven't been to the Netherworld in forever. Blah. Well mostly because their plushes are next to come out i feel like doing them next haha.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »
 :*

Thank you so much for this. She's adorable~

I look forward to your next ones. Youmu/ Yuyuko is always a good choice ^^

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2010, 05:52:29 PM »
Well its been a while. Finals are this week and I've got 2 tomorrow and then I graduate from college finally. Then the hardest part begins:Paying back student loans!  :( Not looking forward to that....

Well some friends and I online were playing the MAID RPG" bit since its what we normally do when bored and they created their girls via TA3D. Gave them to me to take pictures of for the campaign. (Yesterday) Since I too was bored I took photos and thought to share them here.

Meet Suki and Zel

The setting was in Chirieden with 2 masters: Satori and Koishi.  Though it was mostly antics like feeding the pets and avoiding Okuu/Orin pranks.

I've been sick for a while now. Thanks to allergies screwing me up and now that finals and graduation is upon me I'm more than tense for 2 people. Mostly thanks to student loans...then again I feel relieved since I have the least amount to pay back from what I saw my friends and roommates have to pay. I'm less than 50k in total. One of my friends has 104k in loans to payback! Dear God *shudder* I hope he'll be able to do it :ohdear: he's getting married in August and will be a history teacher...Man things are really feeling fuzzied...and not the good kind of fuzzy.

Current Wallpaper. I pretty much make my wallpapers nowadays. Is Nice~

Since I've been sick for a week and a half...how about some...Nurses eh?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »
ATTENTION SHRINEMAIDENS! MY HAIR HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well since graduating college i've a nice break before I start going to work and stuff. Its a nice mellow summer so far. Been playing Megaman ZX on my DS and loving it.

Out of spontaneity I made an Adult Remilia.

Made a long haired one too since that's my normal fancy anyway.

Though I like the short haired one more. Its more natural for Remilia I'd say.

Yeah I've been watching the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series. its so got dam funny.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2010, 06:09:55 AM »
I like this thread. Also reminds me that I need to get 3D Custom Girl again one of these days. As if I give a fuck if someone thinks i'm creepy. :V

MAID RPG

Thanks for reminding me, 3DCS is pretty good for making RP chars, and i'm planning on joining a meido game myself sometime. :3
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2010, 04:21:32 PM »
Damn, that Remilia looks incredible. I only got into 3DCG a few months ago (and I haven't done much other than create one character and organize some mods), but this is really making me want to explore it. I'll probably try when the school year ends in a few days.

Also, are there any specific/obscure mods you guys recommend, or should I just skim through them and install whatever looks good? That's what I've been doing so far.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2010, 10:11:31 PM »
not particularly, you can get any mod you want for background, wearable items or what have you, poses too. just take whatever interests you.  Though I posted here all the touhou girls i have already but if others are willing to share their creations and stuff, have atcha.
I made Luize, Sara and Koakuma from scratch. Rin Satsuki too. pretty fun stuff.

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00:13 PM »
How do we even know what Rin actually looks like anyways?!

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2010, 09:09:45 PM »
How do we even know what Rin actually looks like anyways?!

...she does have a profile and one official image
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Rin_Satsuki

and there is some fan art depicting the rest of her.
so yeah we have Rin.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2010, 11:54:36 PM »
Happy Independence day folks.
I had an idea today and decided to make another card for the day.

It only took about an hour to make up so I hope you all enjoy it ^_^

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »
Just seen this thread. And wanted to add -

Nitori Yukata.              :nosebleed.jpg:

*Torpedo has died.*

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2010, 01:36:52 AM »
Yeah, I found this a little while before this site, but I can't get many mods to work.

I got it mostly because it lets me "Be Like Aya", and take photos. xD

Anyhow, I found  a mod that enables Byakuren's Hair, but when I make it look completely like Byakuren's, it crashes.
Here's the link to said mod.
http://up1.3dcustom.net/TACuploader/upload.cgi?mode=dl&file=1979
I've also found out that the password to grab it is "custom".
In fact, that's the password for all the mod packs on that site.

If you guys know why mine keeps crashing when I use Byakuren's hair, that'd be quite helpful.
Images of the folders used will be coming in the morning, if that is needed.

I have attempted to apply the XP Patches, but things seem to be a bit off......

Another problem I have is that although I have the SAV files for almost all of the windows girls(Excluding Letty, and almost all of UFO.).
When i go to load 'em up for a photo shoot, they don't have their clothes.
Well....Yuka comes close, but she's not got her Umbrella or top.
She has her Plaid skirt though, which is nice.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2010, 10:36:16 PM »
Yeah, I found this a little while before this site, but I can't get many mods to work.

I got it mostly because it lets me "Be Like Aya", and take photos. xD

Anyhow, I found  a mod that enables Byakuren's Hair, but when I make it look completely like Byakuren's, it crashes.
Here's the link to said mod.
http://up1.3dcustom.net/TACuploader/upload.cgi?mode=dl&file=1979
I've also found out that the password to grab it is "custom".
In fact, that's the password for all the mod packs on that site.

If you guys know why mine keeps crashing when I use Byakuren's hair, that'd be quite helpful.
Images of the folders used will be coming in the morning, if that is needed.

I have attempted to apply the XP Patches, but things seem to be a bit off......

Another problem I have is that although I have the SAV files for almost all of the windows girls(Excluding Letty, and almost all of UFO.).
When i go to load 'em up for a photo shoot, they don't have their clothes.
Well....Yuka comes close, but she's not got her Umbrella or top.
She has her Plaid skirt though, which is nice.

Hmm... I'd like to help but I'm still wandering through the game myself. The first problem is that I'm not entirely sure your mod is working in my game; I put hijiri_kami.tah in my arcs folder but I didn't see anything resembling Byakuren's distinctive hair gradient. I have a bunch of other Touhou hair designs but they might be coming from a mod that was already in there...

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2010, 08:20:24 PM »
Hmm.........and I doubt that Hongfire's gonna be any help either.
I've heard from a friend that they're notorious for being slow to respond.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2010, 07:29:37 PM »
The Hongfire threads have a ton of info but it's scattered throughout the hundreds of pages. As for asking specific questions, you might not get a reply if the question is too difficult and there's no easy answer, but the thread isn't too slow. Worth a shot anyway.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »
Maybe so, I might give it a shot on monday, when I'm less restricted in how long I can surf the net.

....Why does the library have to be closed on sundays..?
....I hate sundays.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2010, 11:45:28 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I've discovered that TDCG HATES Windows 7, which is what I have.

....Looks like I gotta switch back over to XP, eh?
Dut how am I gonna go about doing that without losing any important data, such as things I've downloaded?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »
Where to get the Hatate mod? It's the only one I'm missing along with Murasa and Ichirin.
[tso]Read the rules, necroposting is very bad.[/tso]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:42:17 PM by ♪ Trans-Siberian Orchestra ♫ »