Author Topic: 3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others  (Read 159578 times)

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
Re: 3D Custom Girl (or other similar things)
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2009, 12:27:55 PM »
Well, their definitely in right place, but it's not working.
I changed one of the files to a .bmp and when I went into TDCG I got a preset that was a static screen for the image.  When I tried to load it nothing happened. 

Also someone please tell me where to get XP patch

EDIT:
I got the girls to load properly now after I put in the XPr3 patch.
My one issue is that I now have a bunch of empty slots in the clothing menu
so I can't change boob size or anything.

Could someone please give me a link to the rest of the patches?

Sorry was busy for last few days since winter break has finally started for me and i've been sleeping if i could get the chance (hibernation much?)

I've no idea where patches are located since i got everything from my friend and most of the mods as well. I've uploaded said version that i have in 8 parts so PM me if you want it.  I know we can't ask for links to games but as we talked on page 1 i still don't think this thing is a game per sa haha. ah well
Anyway I've a surprise~
Since I made Rin from scratch i made another one as well!

From the depths of Makai meet the first gateguard
Sara!

It was rather easy to find her guarding the gate to makai still so we went to Makai to take some photos.

Sara complete~
if i have time later i'll try making more PC-98 chars if i can.
For now my time is occupied making something for the holidays so expect something nice on Christmas Eve hehe.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Halca

• Kawaii Bastard
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2009, 02:17:39 AM »
Well, nevermind now lawl

I have everythign working properly :D

But one question, how do you do those nice screen shots?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2009, 03:12:48 AM »
a handful of controls are here
print screen key takes screenshots.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2009, 01:32:36 AM »
Well i was sorting through my album again yesterday when Erebus called me up and asked me how someone in makai was doing. Since I found Sara, I went on a search to find the little demon tourist of Makai.

Everyone meet Luize!

I took this photo of her looking out on one of the few seas in makai. In case she declined i'd have one decent photo of her at least...

Luckily she didn't decline when i asked her for a photoshoot. When i mentioned the name Erebus she was rather glad to do it. That's good at least :D

I asked about her hat and she said she long since lost it and changes her hats from time to time. (couldn't find a white hat like hers at all that's the best i could find sadly.  :-\ )

She's pretty cute isn't she?

I'm now in the process of organizing my album for christmas tomorrow. Things are gonna get interesting later fellas be looking forward to it hehe.

I made Luize from scratch since Erebus asked me for it. she was rather simple but the hat was a deal of trouble. But ah well she's pretty elegant no? hehe  :)

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
Re: 3D Custom Girl Christmas Cards o/
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2009, 06:14:36 AM »
Merry Merry Christmas everyone ^_^
I present the things i have been working so hard on for the past few weeks!

From many of your fave touhous to you Christmas cards!
My gift from me to everyone on the forum! Merry Christmas! Hope you've all been good boys and girls!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! O/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 07:48:45 AM by Kojiremi »

mil

« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2009, 08:31:32 AM »
↑ Absolutely phenomenal!

« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2009, 12:42:42 AM »
Oh you :V

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »
I think I hurt myself from too much Hnnnngh

this Xmas set is awesome.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
Re: 3D Custom Girl (Christmas Cards complete o/ )
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2010, 01:56:18 AM »
Well...I hope people enjoyed the christmas cards that I made. I used Paint to add the text so its not the best looking stuff but ah well. I don't use paint that often so its no big deal. I hear photoshop is free so I'll look for it later since it is much better. Even if i get it, it'll sit idle for a long time till I happen to need a use for it again anyway haha.

Well after making those cards I took a break from TA3D to play UNL and the english patched Labyrinth of Touhou. That game is ownage~
Anyway I have some new pictures for now. I don't think anyone has done her before so. Here ya go!

From the darkness of our hearts and controller of night I bring Rumia EX!!

Yes that is the Buster Sword from FFVII. Its the only big sword in the program I have currently

She may be EX now...but she's still the silly ole Rumia we know and love right? haha

MOONLIGHT RAY EX!! Had to take off sword to use wings sadly. can't keep both.

I found out that the dress is from another character as well but I long forget the reference and whatnot. But lol Cloud's Buster Sword in the thing. haha.

Gpop

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:21 PM »
Ah Koishi <3

Let's add some neko ears shall we?

There we go <3 That was fun Koi-chan!

(Btw, I can't take pictures in my game for some reason, but luckily I found these in Pixiv).

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2010, 09:47:06 PM »
Please allow me to hnnnggghhh~

I'm not much for Koishi usually, but Nekoishi is <3

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2010, 12:36:29 AM »
Last Image = *Nosebleed*

Halca

• Kawaii Bastard
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
What's the button to hide the UI for screenshots?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2010, 12:09:17 AM »

Found this on Pixiv.  Thought this would be the right place to drop it~

Although I still love Koji's version, especially the ones in the Santa suit~<3
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »
Awww such a cute Koishi dood~ She's so cute it almost makes me want to forgive you for that "incident".
...Yes, I will never leave that alone. >:(
Really though, that's cute man hehe.
But how do you move the hat's position from her head to the floor like that? Or to any position really haha. I've been trying to do something like that but no avail.

Oh wow someone made their own Rin as well now hehe. That's awesome. the outfit is original for her. since mine was the generic kimono the game comes with. Well i still like mine more since...i dunno I made her myself~ *attachment* by the by i have a slew of new photos coming soon. so be clear fellas 8)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 07:35:55 PM by Kojiremi »

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »
Well here's what I've been working for the past 2 days. This was supposed to be new year kimono/yukata deal but i didn't have any interesting kimonos in my collection till 3 days ago a friend of mine who also works on Touhoumon gave me these via a link. Naturally i was like "O_o AWESOME!" Since I love japanese culture and most especially Kimonos hehe.  So its no New Year Event sadly but have lovely girls in kimonos anyway!

*ahem* Presenting the Gensokyian Culture Fest! (?)

First is Mistress Yuyuko, who's already very experienced with kimonos as we all know. The pink and floral patterns are simply perfect for her no?

Next is our Celestian Tenshi. Wearing a nice blue wavy kimono

Next is our Goddess of Autumn and Master of Falling Leaves Shizuha! The feel of autumn is most abundant in this soft colored kimono~

Afterwards is one of the 4 Devas of the Mountain, Yuugi the Strong *nudges*....nope still out like a light ._.

Now Enters Meiling in a very colorful kimono that suits her danmaku. The hat is a little off...but its trademark

Curses have turned this kimono black but that's just how Hina likes it

Even the Fairies are getting in on the action. And Daiyousei, being a rather big fairy easily fitted nicely into this one~

Even though many hate her in SA for being annoying, Orin has an amazing kimono that takes back the hate and turns it into luv~ One of my faves too actually

She may be new to the photoshooting thing but she's still very talented Rin Satsuki. The crane design and colors fit her soothingly~

From the mountains even the shy ones come down for a free outfit, Nitori~ Green is a kappa's fave color afterall.

Sanzu no Kawa's ferrier Komachi. The dead will flock to her easily while wearing this maroon kimono~

Another who is used to wearing Kimonos and is a princess as well, Kotohime~ A simple design with a light blue hue

Where there is violet, there are gaps, and where there are gaps there is Yukari. Meshing Light and Dark Purples for an effective touch

Just waking up from a nap, Master of the Palace of Earth Spirits, Satori~ she sleeps with her eye tucked in hehe~

Maid's traditional colors of blue and white and (Inu)Sakuya knew exactly would be most pleasing~

Even mice can be adorable and not pests no? Nazrin comes with a kimono with small prints on them~

Lady Akyu comes in a earthy orange kimono, a simple design that isn't too bright, contrast to her personality hehe~

Another Goddess of the Mountain with a wavy watery kimono Suwako. Very fitting for the Frog Goddess.

Our first Oni in a very long time we have Suika~ Who was a bit too out of it to stand for us hehe

Kimonos are nice to keep you warm but how about something BLAZING hot eh? Our fiery phoenix Mokou with a dragonfly orange kimono~

Coming to us with much FEVA, our fave fish Iku~ If she wears it enough even this will become magical clothes for her eheh~

Next is the one and only Alice Margatroid, in a fishy pink swirling kimono, she really is a girl who loves dolls afterall~

Now it wouldn't be fair to have all this cuteness and not have Chen involved right? With a light green and relaxing atmosphere here's CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

With 2 goddesses showing off we can't have the head of the mountain not make her presence known now can we? Kanako comes with her kimono inscribed full of runes!

With all these kimonos flyin around...someone is bound to get JEALOUS! Parsee comes with something a bit more daring than the other girls before her and many were stricken with the envy~

Problem is though, when you start something OTHERS pick up on it too! Even the Strongest thought it was the best idea! A nice icy blue kimono for the ice fairy~

She may be new to Gensokyo as well but she's willing to make herself known to get more followers. Meet Hijiri~ Lover of humans and youkai alike in a nice black patterned short kimono~

Even though she's from a completely different culture even Flandre wants to have fun and play in the kimonos~ With a nice tangerine kimono she's ready to play when you are~

And last but certainly not least but absolutely the first on my mind is Remilia! Wearing a nice scarlet short kimono with bat imprints its the most fitting one for the Scarlet Devil Mistress~ Ahh Remi <3

/Festival End

And that's all the new stuff I gotten for a while ^_^ I've been looking for kimonos but man seraching archives left and right is tiring and hit or miss kinda ordeal ;_;

Well  pick your faves if you feel but my faves were definitely Remi, Yuyuko, Orin, Daiyousei, Shizuha, Mokou, Iku and Rin~

Easy Mode

Re: 3D Custom Girl (new Kimonos~)
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2010, 09:15:30 PM »
I finally downloaded the new mod pack.

MU likes to stop at 48 percent every time I try to upload shit. So let me go through the new stuff and get back to you.

Also, is there a Letty mod?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2010, 09:18:40 PM »
I finally downloaded the new mod pack.

MU likes to stop at 48 percent every time I try to upload shit. So let me go through the new stuff and get back to you.

Also, is there a Letty mod?

Yup and i can confirm now that i saw em on youtube that literally EVERY touhou character (even PC-98) exists so far sadly i haven't found them all....but i have every char from windows EXCEPT Murasa. and I have a handful of PC-98s.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2010, 09:22:01 PM »
This is simply beautiful~

Great job as always, Kojiremi.
Just out of curiosity, how much time did you spend on all of those?

Easy Mode

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2010, 09:22:49 PM »
If you have the Letty mod, I would be grateful if you shared. >: And any PC-98, too. I don't have a catalog for the new mods, sadly.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »
This is simply beautiful~

Great job as always, Kojiremi.
Just out of curiosity, how much time did you spend on all of those?

well i said it took me 2 days to do. I coulda done them in 2 hours or so if i wasn't playing Labyrinth of Touhou and UNL all the time  :-X...overall it didn't take too much time. just picked a kimono and put them on who of all the touhou chars i had thought was best and took a pose and picture hehe.
Glad you and I hope others like em too~ They are cute ^_^

If you have the Letty mod, I would be grateful if you shared. >: And any PC-98, too. I don't have a catalog for the new mods, sadly.
Yeah that's easy.  These are all the girls I have currently. Though i need to redo this later to include the christmas girls and these kimonos but this is every char i said i already had and some random ones too.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2010, 10:38:01 PM »
well i said it took me 2 days to do.
You did indeed. Sorry, I forgot what you wrote at the start of your post as soon as I got to the mesmerizing pictures  ;)

Oh, and if maybe you could make more pictures of Inusakuya sometime, that'd be wonderful~

Easy Mode

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2010, 10:48:24 PM »
Thanks a bunch.

I'll be putting this to great use.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »
Its been a while since last something was posted here eh?
Its still snowing and my internship and school work takes a bit of my time these days sadly.
The snow is despressing and I wish it was spring or summer already

SO HOW ABOUT WE BRING SEXY SUMMER BACK EH?!

Coming to us straight from the pool is Nue!

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277BF06.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277C0D2.png

Nue shall do an ever so graceful dive into the pool eh?
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277C1A4.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277C5DC.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277C366.png

Makes ya wanna pretend its summer or something  ;~;

Don't ask me why but...randomly Nue wanted to dress as a pirate. I couldn't say no haha
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277A930.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277AC46.png

Pirates are win anyway so its allll gravy to me!

Since we're still with Nue today she showed me her part time job at a cafe in the human village. Thanks to Byakuren's influence she got a little job as a....

Waitress~
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F277869E.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/kojiros/3D%20custom%20girl/F2777D34.png
just perfect isn't it?

today was a Nue day and tomorrow is a new day too.
old jokes are old but still jokes nonetheless.

more to come later  8)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:29:59 PM by Matsuri »

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2010, 07:42:35 PM »
Hello hello hello fellas.
i definitely haven't forgotten about this thread so no worries to those who like the stuff we post in it. I bring 2 new photoshoots~

First up Remi's new outfit~

A nice white shirt and pink skirt that i found randomly and bought for her

It fits and suits her well I'd say.

She got dressed and was resting for a meeting she was gonna have with her tenants.

...but she was the one late in the end.  :)) Silly Mistress.

Rare opportunity alert!

I caught a glimpse of a rare neko fairy!
She was sleeping in a flower field near Yuka's mansion.
I didn't want to scare it away so i stayed in the distance and stayed low.

....Oh crap she saw me!

Hmm...doesn't seem intimidated by my presence though. hehe and here i thought she'd flee.

Eh? it seems like she wants to play or something...silly cat...fairy.

Well i went and found some new mods and gave the new suit to Remi. I also found some more poses too. Pretty sweet oh and new backgrounds~ That's really nice~ I think I'll go and visit Ms. Knowledge in her library next if you know what i mean  :D

Oh, and if maybe you could make more pictures of Inusakuya sometime, that'd be wonderful~
I didn't forget btw I'll get to that as well too 8)

Enjoy and treat your girls right!  :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:10:10 PM by Kojiremi »

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »
Oi.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2010, 08:12:46 PM »
Hmm, nice work again as usual. I like the humor you always bring into it by describing the events around the shoot~

I didn't forget btw I'll get to that as well too 8)
:*

Matsuri

Re: 3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2010, 08:27:02 PM »
Kojiremi, as of February 3 all images over 400x400 and 150k were to be thumbnailed or linked. I didn't catch this sooner, so I'm reducing all of them since then to links. This page took forever to load. Do not do this again.

This doesn't even belong in Akyu's Arcade anyway. What is it doing here? *moves*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:51:42 PM by Matsuri »

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2010, 09:13:34 PM »
Yeah? that's fine. i can resize appropriately to make it work. Though i never heard of such rule till now but alright then.

On the first page of the thread we talked if this thing was considered a game. Even now i don't have a definite answer as to if this is considered such. I'd say yes since its an interactive, fun, program like a game. Only you get to dress up and make girls. I dunno. It feels game like to me and no one really argued against it. One considered it a toy rather than a game. That too makes sense. So i made it in the arcade since it was talk and showing off creations in/with this game/toy thing.

Matsuri

« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »
Yeah? that's fine. i can resize appropriately to make it work. Though i never heard of such rule till now but alright then.

It's only been known for over a month now, not to mention there have been stickies and even an update in the main rules.

On the first page of the thread we talked if this thing was considered a game. Even now i don't have a definite answer as to if this is considered such. I'd say yes since its an interactive, fun, program like a game. Only you get to dress up and make girls. I dunno. It feels game like to me and no one really argued against it. One considered it a toy rather than a game. That too makes sense. So i made it in the arcade since it was talk and showing off creations in/with this game/toy thing.

While I don't agree with you, I suppose you have a point if it's already been determined. I'll move it back, but please do not post images without thumbnailing them anymore.