Author Topic: Suwako no Danmaku Pyonpyon Daisansaku & Suwako-chan Cubic  (Read 37683 times)

Re: Suwako no Danmaku Pyonpyon Daisansaku & Suwako-chan Cubic
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2014, 04:49:31 AM »
There's no translation as far I know :(. However you'll be using the first 3 options on the Main menu only, for the most part. First one is Start, second Practice and third is Replay. I made a quick edit on paint translating (badly) every option in the menu here

« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2014, 05:26:07 AM »
There's no translation as far I know :(. However you'll be using the first 3 options on the Main menu only, for the most part. First one is Start, second Practice and third is Replay. I made a quick edit on paint translating (badly) every option in the menu here

Thanks!
Umm... Could you maybe also provide translations for the Practice menu, and the dialog box that pops up when I first start up the game (I can guess what some of those things are, and I know that clicking the button in the lower-right corner starts the game).

(I've attached screenshots of the Practice menu and what the startup dialog looks like for me.)

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2014, 05:49:56 AM »
The best I could: Practice Menu ; Start up dialog

Hope it helps!

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2014, 10:08:14 AM »
By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, the book flag is whether you kill the book midboss in stage 3. It changes the patterns of the stage 3 boss, replaces Lily White with Lily Black for the stage 4 midboss, and makes the TLB appear in stage 6 on Normal or higher.

Actually I'm wondering if that should be indicated in the submissions-- perhaps using "C+" instead of "C" for clear with book defeated...

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2014, 06:52:37 PM »
The best I could: Practice Menu ; Start up dialog

Hope it helps!

Alright, thanks!
If anyone can more fully translate the Startup dialog, that would be nice, but at least I understand most of the Practice options now.

EDIT: Where are the replay files saved to? I did a full run that I want to post here, and I don't know where to look for the replay file.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 02:09:11 AM by SomeGuy712x »

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2014, 03:25:30 AM »
Moar scoars :V.

Suwapyon 2012 - Extra -  A
Nwodatek - 19.315.070 - C - 0.52% - Replay

Suwapyon 2012 - Extra -  B
Nwodatek - 20.132.653 - C - 0.31% -Replay

Both runs were pretty bad, missed a lot of spellcard bonus (they're worth it in Extra, since they're quite big) and missed plenty of graze oppurtunities.

Also I think you missed my previous Lunatic score:

Suwapyon 2012 - Lunatic -  B
Nwodatek - 27.090.496 - C - 0.57% - Replay

-

EDIT: Where are the replay files saved to? I did a full run that I want to post here, and I don't know where to look for the replay file.

In the Startup dialog, click the left big button. That will open the folder with the replays.

Also yay for more people playing this!

Actually I'm wondering if that should be indicated in the submissions-- perhaps using "C+" instead of "C" for clear with book defeated...

I think it should. Patchy EX first spellcard can be grazed a lot, and the regular Patchy doesn't have anything like that. So the scoring potential is a lot bigger if you kill the book (plus is harder)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:39:46 AM by Nwodatek »

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2014, 04:39:24 AM »
In the Startup dialog, click the left big button. That will open the folder with the replays.

Thanks! Alright, here's my first full attempt at this after I did a few stage 1 practice runs:

Suwapyon 2012 - Very Easy - A
SomeGuy712x - 2,894,820 - C+ - 0.26% - Replay

I don't know why Iku's stars in stage 6 gave me so much trouble... Oh, well. At least that was the only place where I lost a life.

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2014, 07:54:32 AM »
I found some scoreruns on Nicovideo (all by the same person, I think) that seem to be pretty high. Might as well link them here, since they could be useful to learn from.

Suwapyon 2010 - Ultra - 15,347,101,700
Suwapyon 2010 - Extra - 3,014,380,760
Suwapyon 2012 - Four Dimensions - 130,757,089
Suwapyon 2012 - Extra - 25,162,645

Edit:
Also, I think I've figured out the point item value formula for the first Suwapyon. (Difficulty ranges from 1-6 for Easy/Normal/Hard/Lunatic/Ultra/Extra respectively)

PIV = 25000 * difficulty * health * (1+graze/10000)

I wonder what it is for the second game...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:44:32 AM by Karisa »

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2015, 02:17:16 AM »
Suwapyon 2012 - Lunatic - B
Soichiro - 9,942,337 - C* - (N/A) - Screenshot

Sadly, no replay; I accidentally hit Restart instead of Quit, hence why the delay isn't shown.

*In the sense that I beat Tenshi, but died to Shadow Suwako.

EDIT: Also, I reuploaded the Lunatic clear screenshot, so re-link if possible.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:24:41 AM by Soichiro W. »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2016, 12:53:46 AM »
Suwapyon 2012 - Very Easy - B
Lollipop - 2,820,640 - C -0.0% - Screenshot
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2016, 01:45:24 AM »
Since Shimatora hasn't updated this in nearly 2 years (or posted at all since March), I've gone ahead and updated the first post. It should be updated at the same rate as the other score threads from now on.