Author Topic: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 4, Scrapping Cycle)  (Read 77414 times)

Murrin

• cat
Re: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 1, Combat Cycle)
« Reply #270 on: July 16, 2015, 10:59:22 PM »
What's the case on Zak again? Is it something other than the fact that he's posted very little?

« Reply #271 on: July 16, 2015, 11:03:23 PM »
So, are there any alternative options for the lynch aside from Zakari and Dormio?
Why do you think would be good alternative lynches?

P.S. here's the post I've been badgering you about (Turns out I can't find it and i've gotta re-read the whole dang thread to make sure I didn't imagine White asking me a question)

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #272 on: July 16, 2015, 11:36:16 PM »
What's the case on Zak again? Is it something other than the fact that he's posted very little?
That, him saying he agreed to the cases people made against you but handwaved them for ~*~reasons~*~, his lackluster DNA vote, and Conq also called bullshit on his claim that lynching DNA would yield more information than lynching you when you were for more controversial and focused on by more people at the time.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2015, 11:54:44 PM »
Found it @mr.White
That's something I could understand but isn't it even more reason to look for a more solid place to vote? Good you could say that his DNA vote was a panic quick shoot but what makes it a town panic and not a scum panic?

Also @Conqueror: What exactly is it that qualified Murrins last votechange as proactive scumhunting?

Now time to look at the other lynch options today:
My second pick after Murrin would be SB. I already said that I found Murrins point against SBs vote and I think that his lack of content so far stands in no reasonable ratio to his at least occasional presence in the game.

I also already said why I'm not interested in a DNA lynch right now.
And even when I have less ground to object on the matter of Zakeri and Serela so do I still have to say that the cases on them doesn't fills me with confidence. I'll vote here if I have to ensure a lynch but that was it already.

PS: I hope that I make it back to the topic at least a hour before deadline but I can't promise it, so in doubt consider me as gone for the rest of the day.^^;

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2015, 11:59:22 PM »
I guess you mean this one:
Quote from: Me
That's something I could understand but isn't it even more reason to look for a more solid place to vote? Good you could say that his DNA vote was a panic quick shoot but what makes it a town panic and not a scum panic?

Well, when I'm  ?overly concerned with how others viewed? my post than I would try to improve my cases ITT: start looking for the strongest reason to vote someone that I can find.
But what I think Murrin did was replacing the vote he got pushed for with the next best vote that came around, that's why I called it a ?panic quick shoot?.
If I take your word for it then I could actually see town Murrin doing this but from my point of view could I also see scum Murrin doing the same for the same reasons, so how can you tell that it's on and not the other?

And To "who" I see as an alternative lynch: How about Bard? Maybe it's just because really dislike his quick wagon proposal but honestly, he spend the better part of the day pushing Serela just to come in a few hours before deadline with a Dormio case based on informations he had already yesterday? Am I the only one who finds this highly questionable?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #275 on: July 17, 2015, 12:15:24 AM »
I am online for 10 minutes, will be catching up
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

« Reply #276 on: July 17, 2015, 12:16:59 AM »
I am online for 10 minutes, will be catching up
If your in hurry, feel free to leave my posts and stuff for later, more important things to go over then me Bulldoging.

« Reply #277 on: July 17, 2015, 12:31:47 AM »
IWell, when I'm  ?overly concerned with how others viewed? my post than I would try to improve my cases ITT: start looking for the strongest reason to vote someone that I can find.
Yea, that's what Murren did. Then he relized that the strongest vote he could cast wasn't the one he was currently voting.
But what I think Murrin did was replacing the vote he got pushed for with the next best vote that came around, that's why I called it a ?panic quick shoot?.
Okay, thanks that's what I didn't understand you were trying to get across in your original post.

If I take your word for it then I could actually see town Murrin doing this but from my point of view could I also see scum Murrin doing the same for the same reasons, so how can you tell that it's on and not the other?
Scum Murrin would have doubled down on his original  vote he was getting flack for and found reasons to justify it ((or further his read by finding everything scummy by the player he voted)instead of discarding it.
It'd attract too much attention just to discard it like he did here.
It's part of the reason I waited so long to defend him so I could see who would attack him over it and get those reads, you can tell by how quickly his wagon feel apart how unfounded it was.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #278 on: July 17, 2015, 12:32:30 AM »
Done, surprisingly little content.

Notable things for me:
-Dormio is back, he still lacks content, but his posts are pretty reasonable
-I read alot of cussing on Murrin's posts again, but again, the logic seems reasonable

Right now I would place Murrin/Dormio together somewhere around the same level of null read for me

-Zak jumped back to flash vote dormio and went puff
-People questioned Zak, got ignored

Don't like this, but I am not sure if I can hold Zak responsible because if he is indeed busy, then it would only make sense he could only drop a vote and leave. And theres honestly little explaination for Zak to vote dormio because 'its the wagon thats not on me', but I feel that even with whatever little time Zak could still afford to make a brief outline of his opinion, hence my suspicion.

okay really pushing it so i am just gonna post and think later

« Reply #279 on: July 17, 2015, 12:39:51 AM »
Like I clearly know what i'm talking about Re:Murrin since I predicted his moves before he made them.
His "type" of player is one of my favorites to play with once they become "fully grown" because they are one of the rare players who is stronger as Town then both most players and compared to how strong they are as Mafia.
Strong analysation compounded with the self-awareness to perceive how people should be reacting compared to how they are is potent.
They're the type who put out a case outlying why someone is Mafia then don't just ignore the persons response to it and are willing to discard hours of work in favor of new reads.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2015, 12:49:29 AM »
I skipped a lotta wall posts for obvious reasons. Sigh, these wagons. Dormio should have claimed before he left and I'm more then a little miffed he didn't. It's unusual enough for him to post as little as he did today that I'd rather lynch him over Zakeri, who I don't see being anything but a regular Zakky-chan. Yes I know, my reasoning is horrible but you can yell at me for it tomorrow. I'll be here all night to put Dormoe at L-1 or hammer if needed.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2015, 12:52:25 AM »
Here's a reenactment of the Murren wagon for anyone who needs it.

Shadoweh

« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2015, 12:55:08 AM »
But it didn''t actually reach touchdown. :p

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #283 on: July 17, 2015, 01:27:44 AM »
 :D
It's from Breaking Madden where a guy makes...the most silly games of Madden possible like a five-foot, 400-pound quarterback with perfect Strength/Speed

Could you talk a little more about Normal-Zek and why posting unusually little is an indicator of being mafia(reaching how I phrased this, but I can't think of a better way to say it) instead of being busy?

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #284 on: July 17, 2015, 01:44:58 AM »
how long do we have+what are votals

Dorian White

« Reply #285 on: July 17, 2015, 01:51:01 AM »
Murrin (2): Dorian, Shadoweh
WHMZakerei (5): Conq, SB, Dormio, Raitaki, Shalako
SB (1): Murrin
Dormio (3): Bard. Serela, Darkninja, Zakerei

And we have a bit more than a hour, if I'm not mistaken.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #286 on: July 17, 2015, 01:52:40 AM »
One Hour and 9 mins if I'm not shit at time zones (I am)
Shadow has stated he'd rather Dormio then Zakerei but he's not voting since he'll be around

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #288 on: July 17, 2015, 01:55:05 AM »
Dorian, what are your reads right now?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #289 on: July 17, 2015, 01:56:27 AM »
  ##Unvote
##Vote: Zakeri

This is L1 if the votes are correct, I qlready explained my vote before, and this is as good consolidation gets.

Dorian White

« Reply #290 on: July 17, 2015, 02:09:56 AM »
@SB: I start to have doubts about my Murrin read, which I leave for tomorrow since it's clear that he wouldn?t get lynched anyway.
So the next one in line is still you, cause I spend quit some time reading your stuff and I can't say that I like the reason for your suspicions, by the way, could you classify the priorities of your suspects? Your posts wasn't that clear about that.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2015, 02:21:33 AM »
Posting very little: whatever.

It's what he's posted when he's been here. I don't really see evidence of a scumhunting mindset.

Shadoweh, what do you mean by being a regular Zakky-chan? Do you not see similarities between his phoning it in this game and his phoning it in last game? Also, why are our reads basically inverted?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #292 on: July 17, 2015, 02:26:58 AM »
Untarget where i'm from we don't lynch people without hearing them claim but much like Shadow i'll be around to revote if it's blind lynch or no lynch at all.

« Reply #293 on: July 17, 2015, 02:28:14 AM »
10 : 28

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #294 on: July 17, 2015, 02:32:53 AM »
I thought Zak > Dormio > DNA > Murrin was clear? Why do you not like my suspicions?

Out for the rest of the phase.

Murrin

• cat
« Reply #295 on: July 17, 2015, 02:33:44 AM »
The case on Zak isn't bad I guess. It's strong enough to me that I'll hammer Zak if necessary when it comes down to the wire.

Cut by Shalako: and YES i would like to hear Zak claim if he's here. He has less than 30 minutes to do so.

(Also Shalako remember to use the double hashtag for vote actions)

« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2015, 02:34:57 AM »
Untarget where i'm from we don't lynch people without hearing them claim but much like Shadow i'll be around to revote if it's blind lynch or no lynch at all.
I'm a scub
##Untarget

Shadoweh

« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2015, 02:35:04 AM »
I'm pretty sure we have a half hour.

Dormio not twitterposting a storm has been a scumtrait in the past. I'm not going to have more then vagueities, neither of these lynches are ones I would actually make if I had a choice in the matter. Zak's posts just don't strike me as unusual on a GUT =D level. I also.. uhm.. don't remember last game. Was I in the last game? I think I replaced in and was shot before anyone was lynched?

« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2015, 02:35:24 AM »
Literally terrible

##Untarget

Shadoweh

« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2015, 02:38:27 AM »
Conq asking why our reads are inverted is a town tell to me btw, I don't think his scum self would have noticed or cared. I hope our five doctors avoid protecting him so i can finally achieve the murder i have longed for for so long pick good targets!