Author Topic: IaMP help  (Read 1923 times)

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
IaMP help
« on: September 11, 2010, 07:33:07 PM »
I just found out about some palette editor for Iamp that lets you make alternate colors for characters. Any advices where to download it and how to use it?

Re: IaMP help
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:48:29 PM »
http://iamp.mizuumi.net/index.php/Color_editor
Everything you need to know, and then some.

Of course, Rollcaster has custom palettes as well, and you don't need to replace game files to use them.

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
Thanks for the answer.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 08:29:48 PM »
Say how do I activate spellcards in IaMP? It's easier in SWR and Hisoutensuko...

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 08:57:20 PM »
Press 22D to declare, then do it. The command to activate spell cards is 236D. Some spell cards have an alternate version, which can be activated by inputing 214D instead.

(read this if you don't understand the notation)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 09:01:56 PM by Master Bigode »

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »
The spellcard system in IaMP is the best system I've ever seen for supers in any fighting game, ever.  It restricts when you can actually use them, but being in spelltrance effectively means you get to go all-out for its duration; especially dangerous given how easy it is to guardcrush with certain SCs.  You recover health when you enter spelltrance, but at the same time you're left wide open for your opponent to play some serious wakeup games on you when it ends, potentially meaning a good player can guardcrush them right off the bat and waste their spelltrance duration.

And the magic circle/dimmed lighting just looks cool. :3

Suika :3

• Permabanned
  • You're the gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 03:32:31 AM »
http://iamp.mizuumi.net/index.php/Color_editor
Everything you need to know, and then some.

Of course, Rollcaster has custom palettes as well, and you don't need to replace game files to use them.
the down side to this file is after you try to get that char's orginal colour back you mess up ALL the time,