Author Topic: [Danmakufu Resource] kirbio's CtC Style Sprites Release Thread  (Read 74273 times)

Re: [Danmakufu Resource] kirbio's CtC Style Sprites Release Thread
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2017, 03:27:08 AM »
But I have no idea where to get them. Do you mind putting the link to his downloads?

Here's the link. Its in Japanese, but its perfectly navigable with judicious application of google translate. I originally found it in this thread, which probably contains other useful things. It confused me at first because the link in the first post is outdated and the new link was later in the thread.

Gusano Wornis

• Member of Team Mystique
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2018, 08:35:25 PM »
Sorry for the necro, but all the links are down, can you reupload them into another site or make a full download with all of them?
carrying dead weight since 2015~

kirbio

• Leader of Team αlternative Σnding
  • Or is it...?
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2018, 01:46:00 PM »
Hello everyone, good day.

Since today marked the release date of Violet Detector, I figured it'd be finally a good time to update this topic once more! Considering the old links are mostly dead.

I have decided to overhaul this topic completely. Since management of the image becomes too difficult and the post become more and more clustered.
Now I've replaced every link with single link to a Google Drive folder instead, where I categorized each sprite in a respective game folder so you guys can find each one more easily, or you can decide to download the whole ZIP at once.

You can find the link to Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BedlHDtpPQy1peK6PHPKjZ5lUATGQphF
I've also put this link in the first post as well.

In the future if I have more update, I'll just update the drive and post "notification" in this topic once in a while, so please stay tuned!

In addition of that, this update also introduces few more sprites, mainly from newer games to complete the collection.
Here's the whole list of new addition.
Touhou 3: Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
Kana Anaberal

Touhou 5: Mystic Square
Yumeko

Touhou 16: Hidden Star in Four Seasons
Mai Teireida
Satono Nishida
Okina Matara

Spinoffs (Fighter/Photo/etc)
Hatate Himekaidou
Joon Yorigami
Shion Yorigami

Print Works and Music CDs
Watatsuki no Toyohime
Watatsuki no Yorihime

Fan-made Games (I'm not going to do this one often, unless only some special occasion. Also no request on this please)
Nezu Akitsu (from BoSM)

Since this is the first time, let me know if you guys got any problem regarding the Drive folder. I'll see what I can do.

Anyways,
Until next time, Happy scripting!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:43:11 PM by kirbio »

kirbio

• Leader of Team αlternative Σnding
  • Or is it...?
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2019, 03:08:54 PM »
Hello guys. It's that time of the year again.
I've been meaning to update this thread ever since WBaWC Demo because Eika has been done for a while, but I had a lot of difficulties accessing the site back then.
Today I finalized a good chunk of the sprites so I think it's finally a good time to post an update.

Anyways, here's the full list of updates this time.
You can find all of these in their respective folder in the GDrive link from the first post/ previous post.

Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature
Eika Ebisu
Urumi Ushizaki
Kutaka Niwatari
Yachie Kicchou

The rest will be coming later, I will try to finish them as soon as I can.
See ya all again next time!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 03:11:21 PM by kirbio »