Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119083 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo!
« Reply #1110 on: March 30, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »
Dormio, will you roleblock me tonight or do I get to act? :[

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1111 on: March 30, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »
Ugh.

This is too much thinking, I swear. I'm getting near a point where I just want to lynch someone and get on with it.

K, coming back to mafia with a fresh mind. What shall I come up with?

2 scum 1 third party 3 town is not game over. It just isn't. No matter how you look at it. Take another townie out of the equation and yes, it is, and that's why we're in LyLo; lynch a town, scumnk a town, bardnk a town, game over.

Bard nking if we hit town risks GAME OVER, so he should not do so. If we hit scum though... well, if we hit scum then we have a guarentee he'll be able to use his NK on n4 anyway, so we should save it till then. tl;dr BARD JUST SHOULDN'T KILL TONIGHT.

Bard is pretty much guarenteed to win at this point, actually, unless scum want to be jerks and nightkill him for the hell of it, to deny him his win. He can go for whichever side he feels like helping win, which I would hope is town.

Edible not lying means capt.h/huhwhat/serela are the only candidates for a scumteam, and I know I'm town. If either of Huhwhat or Capt flip town, Edible by his own testlogic must be lying (if you believe that I am town). Hey Dormio it'd be koolbeenz if you just went ahead and blocked Edible tonight. From what you have claimed, you can't change your target once it's nighttime; you said it's whoever was the one you were targetting in the day. Huhwhat has to throw his radio at someone if he doesn't want to be turbolynched if there is an NK tonight, so even if he's scum, don't need to block him, and capt.h will be lynched, so that covers things.

Still think Zak is most likely edible's partner if Edible's scum due to not thinking Zombie Biologist seems right at all.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1112 on: March 31, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »
Reiterating important points.

• Bardiche should not kill tonight if we lynch town, and then the game CANNOT end before D4.
  • If either of Capt.H or Huhwhat is town, and you believe I am town, then Edible is LYING. We are the only 3 possible scum if he is not lying.
  • I personally think that if Edible is lying, Zak is his most likely partner, due to not believing Zombie Biologist is real. But we can go over this later if we discover Edible is lying scum.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #1113 on: March 31, 2011, 12:22:26 AM »

• If either of Capt.H or Huhwhat is town, and you believe I am town, then Edible is LYING. We are the only 3 possible scum if he is not lying.

If two of you three aren't scum, then my interpretations of my results are wrong, which means my role does more harm than good.  I'd really like to think that isn't the case and we're not in bastard mod-land.  The only other option is Bardiche being scum which I find to be, frankly, ridiculous at this juncture.

(Also if Zak is scum I will personally flip my shit after the game, just a warning.)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #1114 on: March 31, 2011, 12:59:36 AM »
VOTECOUNT

capt. h (2):  NeoSerela, PX
Edible (1):  huh what
huh what (1):  Dormio, PX

Not voting:  Bardiche, capt. h, Edible, Zakeri

With 8 votes in play, 5 are required to lynch.  72 hours remaining.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1115 on: March 31, 2011, 01:07:49 AM »
I don't think Bard is scum - that would make 3, and he's a pretty amazingly powerful scum if he were.

You know, I'm a bit too trusting sometimes, especially of smart players. It's a weakness. And I've made it very clear that I found Zak claiming flavorcop after we already revealed our flavors was suspicious to me.

Suppose you were telling the truth. Suppose me and Huh What and Bard are all telling the truth.

Suppose that the reason your test came back negative was because of a particular role you tested.

We know that there was a traitor which could listen in on radios. What if there is a scum that can fake your tests?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1116 on: March 31, 2011, 01:11:49 AM »
What if there is a scum that can fake your tests?
hint his name was hourai

Seriously, it baffles me that you constantly suggest that HALF of the scumteam are immune to Edible's cop, PLUS Bard being a false positive. ):

Does it REALLY not seem more likely that, if Edible's tests are wrong, maybe he's actually, you know, lying scum?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1117 on: March 31, 2011, 01:20:12 AM »
hint his name was hourai

Seriously, it baffles me that you constantly suggest that HALF of the scumteam are immune to Edible's cop, PLUS Bard being a false positive. ):

Does it REALLY not seem more likely that, if Edible's tests are wrong, maybe he's actually, you know, lying scum?

See, it's my first game. And when people come to me with lines like:

If two of you three aren't scum, then my interpretations of my results are wrong, which means my role does more harm than good.  I'd really like to think that isn't the case and we're not in bastard mod-land.  The only other option is Bardiche being scum which I find to be, frankly, ridiculous at this juncture.

(Also if Zak is scum I will personally flip my shit after the game, just a warning.)

I just can't help having second thoughts.

Especially with the last vig and lynch, where both players claimed to be vanilla townies and warned us not to trust Edible right before we killed them. I admit I had some second thoughts with Schezo at the last minute that I didn't have when Kilga said somewhat similar things.

I agree with you completely though. Darn gut getting in the way.

« Reply #1118 on: March 31, 2011, 01:26:34 AM »
Even with 3 town, 2 scum, 1 thirdparty. It would be 4 to lynch, but there would only be three townies, which would mean this would be a forced no-lynch -> Nightkill -> town loss scenerio. Whether or not we have Bardiche Shoot, it would still end the game. In fact, I'd rather have Bardiche shoot, just for the chance that he would hit Scum in case we miss it ourselves.

That said, there's really not much I have to add. Zombie Biologist sounds like a load of baloney to me, so I'm confident in Edible's Role. I'm not even sure why we're deliberating so much on night actions, since if we're wrong, that's just it for the game.

I'm ready to lynch HW or Capt.H, and no one else.

Cut: Bardiche pretty much claimed to be a false positive on Edible's tests. Hourai's role also proves that if Edible had investigated him, he would return a false negative. If you maintain that Edible and Bardiche are telling the truth, then you must also maintain that I, Dormio, and PX are town. Why are you being so incredulous with this logic?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1119 on: March 31, 2011, 01:34:27 AM »
I have half an hour before more lectures followed by last minute (literally) cram study session followed by a test.

Bardiche, unless a majority of who I think is town (not huh what/capt. h) wants me to block someone else, I'm just going to keep my drugs on you.

Uh, my mind is on the test.
I don't think I can really make anything of this right now.
I'll see what I can do when I get home.
... Which will be in around 7 hours.

Edible

« Reply #1120 on: March 31, 2011, 01:42:07 AM »
I think in the offchance that we both lynch town and Bard misses scum, we should leave him blocked.  Just my two cents.  It at the very least gives us one more chance to lynch.

Edible

« Reply #1121 on: March 31, 2011, 01:46:13 AM »
EBWOP: Zakeri - It'd be 3 town, 2 scum, 1 neutral, yeah?  We could still get a lynch off at least.

But if we don't block Bard, we should have Caedo block one of the two we don't lynch.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1122 on: March 31, 2011, 01:51:49 AM »
Dormio - I don't get it. Your arguing with me not about scum hunting, but about applying logic problems to the game to uncover scum, and you are telling me not to use it.
No, I'm not liking your LACK of scum hunting.
Because you have spent the entire game doing nearly none of it.
And how is my telling you to "stop being so reliant on roles and pay attention to the ACTUAL GAME" me trying to eliminate all chances of victory.
Also, do you think I'm a zombie or not.
Because you're going on about the list, which if true, clears me yet you keep trying to portray me as a zombie for telling you to, you know, pay more attention to things that aren't setup.

Warning - Hello, zombies. Look at your post. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, this post is not yours.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1123 on: March 31, 2011, 02:00:44 AM »
No, I'm not liking your LACK of scum hunting.
Because you have spent the entire game doing nearly none of it.
And how is my telling you to "stop being so reliant on roles and pay attention to the ACTUAL GAME" me trying to eliminate all chances of victory.
Also, do you think I'm a zombie or not.
Because you're going on about the list, which if true, clears me yet you keep trying to portray me as a zombie for telling you to, you know, pay more attention to things that aren't setup.

Warning - Hello, zombies. Look at your post. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, this post is not yours.

Well, I'm pretty sure I don't believe Edible anymore; I was only believing him on the assumption that somehow a zombie slipped through the cracks. If we don't assume there is a living zombie that can get away from Edible's test, then I think Edible has to be lying.

Honestly, you're probably in my top three. PX is off the list for now, and if Edible flips scum then that shreds any suspicion of huh what and Neo. I'll be amazed if Bard isn't third party. That leaves Edible, you, and Zak.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1124 on: March 31, 2011, 02:55:19 AM »
While I think Edible is scum, we should have a backup plan just in case.

Dormio - If you have your role blocker on me, that should clear me.

Neo + HW - If Edible flips town, you absolutely must toss those radios that night. Declare your recipients into the radios on the night of the toss. Your recipients should be relatively confirmed non-scum, and not each other.

We do that, and we should get a much clearer picture of what's going on in the morning. Because if everyone is able to complete their night actions, it will mean that no more than one scum was in Edible's three.

Course if Edible is scum, this is all moot. We can still use the radios, but the plan would be to toss the radios to scummy players, forcing the scummiest players to use their night actions tossing radios, and then we can see if anyone dies.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1125 on: March 31, 2011, 06:59:16 AM »
Ugh.

This is too much thinking, I swear. I'm getting near a point where I just want to lynch someone and get on with it.

K, coming back to mafia with a fresh mind. What shall I come up with?

2 scum 1 third party 3 town is not game over. It just isn't. No matter how you look at it. Take another townie out of the equation and yes, it is, and that's why we're in LyLo; lynch a town, scumnk a town, bardnk a town, game over.

Bard nking if we hit town risks GAME OVER, so he should not do so. If we hit scum though... well, if we hit scum then we have a guarentee he'll be able to use his NK on n4 anyway, so we should save it till then. tl;dr BARD JUST SHOULDN'T KILL TONIGHT.

Bard is pretty much guarenteed to win at this point, actually, unless scum want to be jerks and nightkill him for the hell of it, to deny him his win. He can go for whichever side he feels like helping win, which I would hope is town.

Edible not lying means capt.h/huhwhat/serela are the only candidates for a scumteam, and I know I'm town. If either of Huhwhat or Capt flip town, Edible by his own testlogic must be lying (if you believe that I am town). Hey Dormio it'd be koolbeenz if you just went ahead and blocked Edible tonight. From what you have claimed, you can't change your target once it's nighttime; you said it's whoever was the one you were targetting in the day. Huhwhat has to throw his radio at someone if he doesn't want to be turbolynched if there is an NK tonight, so even if he's scum, don't need to block him, and capt.h will be lynched, so that covers things.

Still think Zak is most likely edible's partner if Edible's scum due to not thinking Zombie Biologist seems right at all.

I find this plan acceptable.

I really can't play this game anymore. It's too addictive, and it's getting in the way of other things - I can't stop thinking about it. lynching me is fine.

I am town. I don't mind hammering myself. I would like to do it soon if you go with NeoSerela's plan.

From a strategy perspective, if Edible is scum and we lynch him today, we have two lynches, which might be useful since I can't be sure if his buddy was Dormio or Zak. Likewise, if he is town you have two days to lynch me and Huh What. This is opposed to getting my flip now, in which case you will have only one shot at Edible's scum buddy, and two days to finish all of Edible's potential scum.

Naturally, if there is something funky going on in the game, where one of Edible's picks is scum and one isn't (due to some unseen factor in the roles), you may want to plan ahead.

Once again, I approve of plans that get me out of the game. It's a bit to addictive for me, and I plan to be minimally involved in the days ahead. You do not have to take my word that I am town, so I understand completely if you would like to lynch me today, and would not mind at all. After all, if the Doc is town, we lose. It doesn't matter whether you lynch me or him first - we lose anyway by all planned strategies, because both of them involve flipping me, and I am in fact town.

Good luck,
capt. h

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1126 on: March 31, 2011, 10:23:14 AM »
LYLO, pseudo or not, seems rather quiet. :/

And what's with both the people I think are scum going "I give up and no longer care."? :/

Anyway, I've said my share about huh what and capt. h today, so unless someone has questions for me regarding them, let's move onto some other people.

Bardiche: I'm believe his claim of third party, I thought he was a third party before he claimed it.
Is he a survivor? Is he something more sinister?
I don't know, and this is why I'd like to keep my block on him.
I know he's claimed survivor, but this is the game where you can trust no one but yourself.

Edible: Hi there person with ridiculous power.
Apparently Hourai and Bardiche's blood were meant to mess with your investigations but I dunno.
Your claimed ability is still pretty lol, considering you can catch almost all the zombies and the claimed third party with it pretty fast.

NeoSerela: Uh...
The only things I recall you doing is starting that whole radio mess on D1 and arguing with capt. h D3 about the whole "organize night actions to win" thing.

PX: Hasn't really been making any cases for the entire game.
Spent D1 mostly just defending himself.
D2 was spent yelling about Shadoweh for a while, then jumping onto the huh what wagon, before hammering Kilgamayan.
D3 was him just yelling at capt. h about various flaws and stuff in capt. h's night plan thing.

Zakeri: Who are you again? ???

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1127 on: March 31, 2011, 03:28:07 PM »
@Dormio - I need to either get lynched or get knifed. Soon. This game is really interfering with my daily life - I'm constantly thinking about it. I can't get what I need to get done because I can't stop thinking of the different strategies, etc. If I can get killed in a way that benefits town, that would be preferable. I would prefer not to get lynched at all, but I need to get lynched or killed or finish the game soon because this game is just too distracting.

I still want to win, but I would rather not constantly think about it.

Because I want to win, I'll vote Edible for now. If he is town we lose, because you'll probably come for me next (although you ought to be able to check me tonight). But if Edible is scum, we have two opportunities to get his scum buddy instead of one by lynching him now.

##Vote Edible

But I really, really either need to get killed or to cut the next few days shorter than this one. And I kind of hope you get me to L-4, as I won't have to feel responsible for losing town the game if Edible is town. I'll make some dramatic statements about the status of this game, post some theme music, and hammer myself. If you push me to L-5 before I get the opportunity to do that, my contentless post will probably be a rude comment directed towards whoever pushed me to L-5 before I got to push the dramatics.

This is the only chance I have to get killed by town and not feel guilty about it, as it informs NeoSerela, huh What, and all the other townies that there are less than two scum off of Edible's list and that Edible is probably scum. If I don't get lynched today and Edible is town, getting you to kill me will lose town the game, and that would feel really awful. It would be to hard to leave the game later. And I need to leave.

Anyway, good luck, hope I get NK'd, and I hope 6 of us win.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1128 on: March 31, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
EBWOP

GDI, I can't stop thinking about this game.

Dormio - I realized he's probably town, if Bard is 3rd party. Blocked Shadoweh's vig attempt on Bard, who was not a scum buddy if we all agree he's third party. Good thing to, since he holds Bard's leash, and letting go of it could win him the game if he were scum. Made himself look bad for no forseeable benefit, and intervened when lurking would have looked more town.

PX - Already covered why I think he's town. Not 100% sure. Feels too derp to be scum, but it actually feels like he does think I am scum. I might place too much gut in him, but I think he's town.

NeoSerela - I think we all agree she's town. If not, then she might be scum buddies with Huh What (hence the interlocking roles). But I really doubt it.

Huh What - Don't trust him. Honestly would think him the better lynch if Neo hadn't asked me to give him the radio instead of keeping it. He'll be able to prove his worth tonight.

Bard - Don't trust him, because he wins with whoever gains the advantage and brings him to victory faster. Probably the most reliable recipient of radios tonight. Only way for me to even consider him scum though is if he's scum buddies with Dormio.

Edible - Scum. The only way he isn't scum is if Neo and Huh What are a team, or if one of them teams up with Zak and Zak has a blocker.

Zak - If Edible is scum, this is his scum buddy. Gut says it can't be PX, and recollection made me realize Dormio made himself look really bad for no reason to protect non-scum. All the reasons have already been covered.

I mostly posted because I would rather limit the scum choices down to two before I suicide, and just remembered that I could. Now that I realized that I don't think you, Dormio, are likely scum, we have three days and three lynches. I flip town, Edible and Zak are probably scum, and should be lynched.

« Reply #1129 on: March 31, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »
Zakeri: Who are you again? ???

You know me~

Role cop~
Investigated Kilgamayan~
tried to prevent a town lynch~

None of this ringing a bell to you guys?

Seriously, We have Edible, who immediately caught one scum (Schezo), has confirmed catching another (Bardiche) And probably has even caught a third (HW). Then you have me, Who actively tied himself to Edible through the investigation (Something scum would avoid doing, especially in Lylo when there's only two left) And spend the entirety of his posts on Day 2 actively trying to prevent a town lynch. Even after all of this, nobody has ever said anything besides "If edible is lying, Zak is scum." which is getting annoying because I have evidence that suggests Edible isn't lying in the first place, but very little has been provided to prove why Edible is lying, or even could be lying.

Mafia is not a game was "What if?" Mafia is a game of "How likely is it?". How likely is that that Edible is bullshitting his role? How likely is it that things would coincide as they have now if Edible was bullshitting his role? How likely is it that Bardiche is the survivor? How likely would it be for anybody else to be a survivor? How likely is it that Scum me would endorse Scum Edible? How likely would it be that Scum me would endorse Town Edible? how likely would it be that the reason Capt. H voted Kilgamayan despite the fact that he had a running, well thought out case on HW, was because he saw the potential for a wagon flip away from HW and onto Town Kilgamayan?

This game isn't that hard. You're just making the game harder for yourselves.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1130 on: March 31, 2011, 07:13:26 PM »
Zak, if you think Huh What is a more likely scum, then we can lynch him instead. Heck, I just want to get killed without losing the game for town.

Unfortunately, there is no way that both Huh What and myself are scum. Either Edible's test registered false, Neo is scum, or Edible is lying.

If we're talking about probabilities though, I'll build an Edible case for you. Edible (Pesco. Whatever.) selected four talkive, knowledgable players to test and Schezo. He wanted Schezo dead for certain. I think we all agreed on that. But I think Schezo was always just bait. He was the schmuck (sorry Schezo) among 4 players I would consider very valuable for their intelligence and the logic they apply to mafia. And his five players were strange picks as well; once again, I mentioned that there were a lot of less inherently valuable players he could have tested, who sorting through would not have caused nearly as much damage to town. Players who would probably be offended if I mentioned them by name. And he claimed a one day cop check. Even at the time, this power was considered, well, overpowered. And it had just enough slots in it that if every player were lynched, town would lose even with the assumption of two zombies.

Today, he tests 5 fairly suspicious looking players, and gets a negative. Bard confirmed that he would probably have set off the test if there was another zombie. Now, I'm going to kill myself off and flip town, and the remaing people not on Edible's list, Neo and Huh What, are not both zombies, as they plan to prove with their night actions.

Either there is another zombie blocking power in the game and only one of Neo or Huh What are zombies, or both Neo and Huh What are zombies, or Edible is lying. There is the chance that Bard is lying and there are only two very powerful zombies including him, but I don't see it. You don't have to believe me at all because I'm probably going to end up lynched anyway, and you can make the decision for yourself then. But at the end of the day, there is no way two of Edible's three are zombies without a Huh What/Neo scum team, and they are already coordinating their actions so that a night kill tonight immediately confirms them as town.

If we are talking about probabilities, what do you figure the probability that both me and Edible are town is? And if I flip town, what are the odds that Edible will be as well? And the reverse, if Edible flips town what are the odds that I will?

I think Edible is a zombie because I'm town. You think he's town because you think Huh What and I are a zombie team. If I were on Huh What's scum team, I would not have spent today trying to make sure he got lynched before you kill me, nor would I advocate a plan that would immediately implicate Huh What when I die. Nor would I have spent most the day barrelling through with plan after plan that would explicitly prove the impossibility of me and Huh What being a scum team together. Basically, everything I've suggested today in regards to Huh What only makes sense if I am in no way on a scum team with him, including this, since if we were both scum, my actions would implicate him and his flips would implicate me. If me and Huh What are not on a scum team, who do you think the most likely scum is?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1131 on: March 31, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »
which is getting annoying because I have evidence that suggests Edible isn't lying in the first place, but very little has been provided to prove why Edible is lying, or even could be lying.
If he isn't lying (and isn't scum with a zombie-finding ability), and Bard is a zombie third party, then his tests dictate that two of me, capt.h and huhwhat are zombies. If that turns out to be false, then either he's lying, or 2/4 scum are immune to the cop.
Mafia is not a game was "What if?" Mafia is a game of "How likely is it?".
Oh, but we ARE playing a How Likely Is It right now. It's just, uh, a bit more bathed in setup-playing then it normally is. Or a lot more then usual, really.

How likely is it Edible is scum with a zombie finding ability? The hell no. Bard being a zombie third party? Seems most probable. 2/4 scum immune to the cop? That would be ridiculous bastardry.

Okay, so then lets say Edible's test results are wrong. In that case, it's most likely he's scum trying to get town to lynch off his lists all the way until he wins the game, since otherwise I'd have to be wrong on one of those how-likely-is-its in my last few sentences. Well, you said he is indeed a Biologist. Zombie Biologist sounds, just as you said, like a load of baloney.

We have little reason to believe you are town at the moment (Trying to stop town from lynching vanilla Kilga does not seem strange at all for a scum trying to get townie cred), so it'd seem much more likely that Zombie Biologist is INDEED a load of baloney, which means that if Edible is scum, it's more likely you are his scumbuddy backing up his claim, then him actually being a Zombie Biologist.

This chain of Most-Likelys leads to a conclusion that if Edible is town, 2 of me/capt.h/huhwhat are scum. If 2 of me/capt.h/huhwhat are not scum, the chain of Most-Likelys dictates Edible/Zak is the most sensible scumteam. My interpretation of the avaliable information does not give any alternatives with a high enough likelihood to even be worth considering at this moment in time.

Yes, it's way more setup playing then should probably be in a mafia game. But if it's there to be used, and seems reliable enough, it should be used. Ignoring it would be detrimal to likelihoods of winning, from an uninformed-on-setup-intricities player standpoint.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1132 on: March 31, 2011, 09:00:24 PM »
Also, for hopefully obvious reasons, I would definitely want Edible to die before Zakeri in the case that capt.h flips town (Or we end up lynching huhwhat or even Edible today). I mean, if he DID flip scum Biologist, then, well, yeah.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1133 on: April 01, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »
Edible, I have a lot of concerns about you that have nothing to do with your role.

A note - I may have misled town a bit yesterday.  My role allows multiple tests; I alluded to only one and didn't exactly scumhunt to the best of my ability to avoid a nightkill.

So what's your excuse today?

So far, your posts have had less useful or original content than any other poster in the game, are less memorable and have fewer original points than Dormio's, and frankly it doesn't look like you are making any attempt to find scum. The only useful thing you've done is post test results from your role, and that has shielded you so far. But the fact is that if it were not for your role, you would easily be my top scum pick. You didn't really have arguments for lynching Kilga, Schezo, or anyone on your lists, let alone good ones, and haven't exactly contributed to figuring out which players on your list are scum. You haven't done any scum hunting.

Now, I know you can fake a good role claim. Last game you lied about your role, claiming it was permanent bulletproof. This game you claimed you lied, and that you can cop check repeatedly. And honestly, the fact that you are good at lying about your role, plus the fact that you're playing more anti-town than any living player, makes me think you are scum. Next time you get picked for scum team, at least pretend that you're looking for scum rather than relying entirely on your role-claim.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #1134 on: April 01, 2011, 12:58:54 AM »
VOTECOUNT

Edible (2):  huh what, capt. h
capt. h (2):  NeoSerela, PX
huh what (1):  Dormio, PX

Not voting:  Bardiche, capt. h, Edible, Zakeri

With 8 votes in play, 5 are required to lynch.  48 hours remaining.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #1135 on: April 01, 2011, 01:13:39 AM »
EBWOP:

I have to admit this is a really good fake role claim though. In fact, it's too good to be real.

I'm more or less done with my reread.  In the meantime, have some info.

Hi kids!  I'm Edible and I have a very silly role.

I'm a biologist and had enough of my equipment left to perform one blood sample test.  Sadly, my equipment was somewhat fruity, and I could only test folks en masse.  Even more sadly, a certain rabbit used my ability for me last night.

Er, did I say sadly?  I meant "thankfully," because I got a positive result.  Hooray!

Five names were given:

huh what, Bardiche, Shadoweh, Kilgamayan, Schezo

Of the above, at least two are zombies

That is all the information I have, but I feel it is important enough to share.

It's lighthearted, right up until the nice big letters where you lay down the shocker it great big red letters. Wonderful entrance into the game. I actually thought you quoted the mod the first time I saw it. But it's completely against everything I've seen about how you play mafia. I mean, setting up this claim clearly took a long time - you had to think up the humor, appear all innocent at the beginning, place the shocker sentence in the middle; I like how you belittle it in the last line to look humble. And the great big red letters are a nice touch. The only problem is that looking back, I just can't see you going through all the effort as town. Heck I can't even see you writing this - it's a completely different tone of voice than any other post you made in the thread. This is the kind of thing I would expect from PX.

You get an A on both the claim and the entrance, but you simply don't have the follow through. After all that effort to make us look at your role and believe you, you spend the rest of the game just not doing anything. I call your role a fake on these grounds.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1136 on: April 01, 2011, 01:14:22 AM »
capt.h brings up some good points against Edible.

Honestly, considering that Edible flipping town pretty much confirms capt.h/huhwhat anyway... yeah. Wheras, if Edible were to flip, say, Zombie Biologist, we would not be sure at all who is partner is, meaning every extra lynch or Bardkill we get would be valuable.

tl;dr Capt.h flipping town is risker to our position then Edible flipping town. And I'm having an easier time believing Edible is scum then capt.h+huhwhat, quite honestly.

I'm okay with Dormio drugging up Bard tonight since I don't want him killing tonight anyway. If the lynch is town, a kill could end the game; if the lynch is scum, it's best used on N4 instead. Bard killing N1, N3, and N4 could be considered power overuse.

I'd still prefer him drugging up Zak or capt.h though; Zak cuz if Edible flips scum but not Biologist, capt.h if Edible is town since Huhwhat has a radio he'll have to toss. But I guess any of those three targets, Bard or Zak or capt.h, would be okay enough.

Where was I? Oh yeah. ##Unvote ##Vote Edible

capt.hninja:lol hi

Edible

« Reply #1137 on: April 01, 2011, 02:12:03 AM »
You haven't done any scum hunting.

This from the guy who switched to Kilga at the drop of a hat?

Please.  You can try harder than that.  Every single one of your posts has been absurd rambling and clueless leaps of logical faith; you are the complete definition of an active lurker.  You talk a whole lot but don't say anything whatsoever.

Though to be fair I have been somewhat scarce today, but I won't make excuses as for why.  Been trying to figure out which of you three to lynch, though it's pretty clearly going to be you or HW.

For anyone with a clue, scum's obvious last resort is trying to get me lynched.  Is it a coincidence that every player I named as potential scum is voting me?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1138 on: April 01, 2011, 02:30:15 AM »
Ugh, I just realized I'm waffling again in my head.

I swear, if my case wasn't so clear and obvious, I'd be a rambling madman changing my vote every post like I did on D1. I nearly HAVE done that, actually, but then I look at my posts and go "oh yeeeeaeh, that's why I was thinking all that stuff. It makes sense again now."

I'll vote for either capt.h or Edible today. I'm perfectly fine with either. My mind can't settle on one or the other for more then a few hours.

Edible

« Reply #1139 on: April 01, 2011, 02:55:16 AM »
I'll vote for either capt.h or Edible today. I'm perfectly fine with either. My mind can't settle on one or the other for more then a few hours.

For the sake of argument, do you see a capt.h/Edible scumteam possibility?

If not, your vote matters probably a lot more than you think it does.