Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119045 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »
The big thing Conquerer? What you say never seems to reflect what you DO. You'll be talking in one direction and voting in a completely different direction, than hiding behind the terrible excuse of "I vote anti town players when I don't know who's scum"

PX is kind of unimpressive to me, Shadoweh, but so far nothing has stuck out. It'd help me greatly if you made a concise post about everything you find wrong with him so I can see if I see it.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »
Wow at all this complexity which could easily lead to nothing.  Votecounts need to be made much more often.

The point that jumps out most at me now is the fact that the interactions Conqueror seems to have with a whole lot of people.  Since Conqueror at four votes was a relatively major case, I would expect people to explicitly state reasons as to why they think the case on Conqueror was worst than the cases they were making up, but Bardiche and Zakeri have all handwaved Conqueror as being uninteresting without elaboration.  Serela has completely ignored later reasons on voting Conq in favor of Zakeri. 

huhwhat makes a rather thoughtful comparison here between Conq and PX only for it to dissolve into a completely uninspired Hanged Hourai vote here even before Conqueror has made his redeeming post later on.  I say uninspired because his reasons as to why he chose Hourai and not Serela are false; Hourai has had no opinions before voting Zakeri either, and accusing Hourai of parroting is rather silly considering that the case against Zakeri was so obvious.  Wanting to see Hourai 'hang' for this while putting absolutely no pressure on Serela screams scumbuddy, and the vote on Hourai itself combined with repeated promises to reread Conq seems like a well-disguised fence-sit to divert his vote wherever needed.

Shadoweh's very flaccid defense of Conqueror is excaberated by the fact that though PX, Schezo, and huh what have all commented on this, Shadoweh rather interestingly pigeonholes PX as saying nothing, Schezo as proposing conspiracy theories, and huhwhat as 'not putting vote where mouth is' and cheerleading Schezo without answering the more salient points of their investigation, one of which is why are you clearing Conqueror based on gut.  It really is quite irritating, and your latest point about huhwhat 'making it a choice between Conqueror vs. PX is silly because everyone from PX to capt.h to Schezo thought about it independently from huhwhat.  And no cheating by saying he doesn't sound scum; why doesn't he?  Valid points are valid points despite what you may think of the speakers, and they have to be answered.

Conqueror's final post is a welcome change from defense, though perhaps far from enough.  One-sentence turnaround from capt.h is generally not convincing since you seemed to have shed tears and blood in defense of having that case, and the Serela case, while telegraphed slightly from the past here, is a little too easy to be convincing.  If you were not shaping up to be the true core of D1 I might have switched to someone else, but personally, I think your flip is somewhat important to all of us.

Serela is pretty much lackluster for reasons already stated.  Switching to Zakeri without further elaboration is really lazy considering that so much has happened for your case on Conq.  So yeah.

---

Thus, Conq is my main lynch for the day due to weirdness everyone has with him.  If I can't get him, I will switch to Serela gladly.  Shadoweh's alignment is dependent on Conq's, and huhwhat is adept enough for me to overlook his transgressions, and I will only switch to them on last resort (Shadoweh more than huhwhat).

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
VOTECOUNT  -  Mod Needs Time to Catch Up Edition

Shadoweh (3)  -  Schezo, capt. h, Dormio
Conqueror (3)  -  Kilgamayan, Affinity, UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
huh what (1)  -  Shadoweh, Hanged Hourai, Affinity, NeoSerela
NeoSerela (1)  -  Conquerer, Bardiche, Kilgamayan
Dormio (1)  -  Hanged Hourai, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what
Zakeri (1)  -  NeoSerela, Hanged Hourai, Shadoweh
Hanged Hourai (1)  -  huh what
UncertainKitten (1)  -  Bardiche
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri, capt. h
PX (0)  -  Shadoweh
capt. h (0)  -  Conqueror, Colt, Hanged Hourai
Bardiche (0)  -  UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Kilgamayan (0)  -  Shadoweh, Conqueror

Not Voting:  Colt, Kitten4u, PX

With 16 votes in play, 9 are required to lynch.  Less than 31 hours remain.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 06:19:01 PM by Serp »
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »
UK: Do you still think there's nothing wrong with his last post if you take into account that he's no longer voting for anyone? The posts between you and PX are also just weird.

Summary: One blatantly blatant wagon hop onto the newbie and one post completely tunneling on his newbie vote target. After Post #135 I can add Useless clarification of something that doesn't matter without answering any questions, addressing the rest of the game or being useful, along with not voting because he doesn't care anymore I guess? This is pretty scummy behaviour.

Affinity: I'm confused by this in your last sentence. "and huhwhat is adept enough for me to overlook his transgressions" What exactly does this mean?

I don't like this idea that If Conqueror = Town then Shadoweh = Town because it's reversable and my Town flip shouldn't indicate someone else on Day 1. Every time someone asks me about him I go back and re-read his posts and see contributing to the game, not ignoring the rest of the game, and points on other players that I generally agree with. Like his response to huh what. My gut is saying that he is not BSing and is therefore, probably not scum. Does that explain it better? Because I'd really, really, REALLY like to make posts that don't have the word Conqueror in them, but so many of you seem more interested in what I think of him then anyone else. Did you know there are fifteen other players that could have cases on them?

Like huh what. I don't think it's a silly point to say he moved us towards a state of comparing everything to "PX and Conqueror" because he really did. And he did it first and often. If you take a moment to read through his posts you should see that in them everywhere. I didn't like his stance that Bardiche's post with the words 'Resident RVS Hater' and a Yugioh card could somehow be taken seriously and was a good excuse to cheerlead PX and Conqueror without picking a side until there were three votes on Conqueror. I don't like how he cheerled Schezo until there were three votes on Shadoweh and then was the time to start making opinions that could lead to a vote jump. In short, I do not like huh what and think he should be purged.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
@Shadow: PX's posting feels too dumb to be scum.

Shadoweh

« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2011, 06:42:11 PM »
That's enough of a possibility that I'm willing to drop him for today. On the condition that he vote for someone in his next post.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #246 on: March 21, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »
Hmm...yes, that sounds good. Not having a vote out tends to help scum more than town.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2011, 07:34:53 PM »
Alright, so I've decided I'm dropping the UK case, because I've every confidence that that will clear up sooner or later. ##UNVOTE

Bardiche and Zakeri have all handwaved Conqueror as being uninteresting without elaboration.

I can't remember directly saying it was an uninteresting case, but I chose not to comment on it because I had just caught up with quite a few pages of banter and, honestly, did not feel the drive to read why Conqueror was such a jarring case of Scumminess (TM). As I've read the current interactions, Conqueror feels like he is defending himself adequately, and the points A and B connect inbetween what he claims he is doing against other's interpretations, and the way I can see how he can validate those claims.

Put simply, I believe he has now made the transition to earnest scumhunting and has well explained his earlygame behaviour.

A more interesting venue to pursue has opened in huh what.

##VOTE: huh what

To say nothing of his initial case on me (and backpedaling in the link), which is bad in and of itself, a fact I am glad he acknowledges himself... but leaving that aside, his move to Conqueror is pleasing in one way (he does raise a valid point about the cheerlead), but displeasing in another.

Particularly that he claimed both PX and Conqueror were bad, but he never elaborates on this point or comes out with information on why PX is less worse than Conqueror and, indeed, does not revisit his thoughts re: PX after his thoughts re: Conqueror turn towards Hourai instead.

I'd like Huh What to clear up for us just why PX is no longer a point of interest worth mentioning, and why he feels that Hourai is a better lynch target while chiding others for gutclearing Conqueror. You yourself do not seem to believe Conq is scummiest, or your vote would be parked there. Perhaps you could, in all gladness, explain it to us all.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2011, 08:24:27 PM »
K4U is lurking her way through day 1.

Zakeri's grand total of two posts past confirmation isn't exactly impressive either.

Affinity has four posts after confirm.

Scezo's 3 post confirmation posts aren't that great either.

Colt has three posts after confirm

The average post count should be around 12, so I would like to see more posts from these 5 players.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2011, 09:07:15 PM »
Nice recap, bro.
Anyway, I'm feeling too trippy this morning, so I'll reread/post once I get back from uni which should be in around 8 hours from this post.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2011, 09:08:21 PM »
Prods have been sent to Colt, NeoSerela, and Zakeri.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2011, 09:08:48 PM »
Wait, that's not a recap.
What am I on?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:/

« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »
Wow, it is hard to get out opinions in this game with so many posts from so many people. Anyways, responses.

I disagree that I am lacking in reasons to vote Hourai. His play this game has been giving off major lurkscum vibes due to the sparse posting and lack of quality contributions/opinions when he does appear. Like I said, in his his only notable post, he fails to actually come to a conclusion about any player he thinks is scum aside from Zakeri, making it difficult to tell where he stands on people. I can not tell who he thinks is scum other than Zakeri, who has generally been cemented as an easy target at this point. The complete drop of his earlier case on me is disconcerting as well, as he did not even explain why he dropped it. Lack of thought process, which is bad. While I typically do not particularly mind D1 lurking, Hourai's play so far has been giving town incredibly little to work with beyond an easy wagon jump and this should be reason for suspicion. I was generally hoping that my vote on him would give him some incentive to actually start playing pro-town, but that seems to have failed, as he still has not met my requests for more content beyond another jump onto an easy target (Dormio) in a post that continues to neglect the rest of the players. I'll probably switch off of Hourai by the end of this post since nobody seems to agree with me at all and we need a majority to lynch in this game, but let it be noted that I'm not willing to give him a pass yet.

Affinity, I seemed to recall Serela handling his votes better and actually giving off some sort of pressure while voting, but I looked back and I guess this actually hasn't been the case. Which makes me pose a question for Serela, where do you currently stand on Conqueror? Aside from that, I still feel that Hourai's general play makes him more deserving of suspicion than Serela, since he was the one potentially turning Serela's Zak vote into a wagon via lazy scumhunting, and has also been actively contributing a lot less.

Bard, a majority of my ED1 focus was on Conqueror instead of PX was because Conqueror was being unclear, passive and generally un-motivated while PX did seem to have genuine conviction after his return. It should be noted that PX's return also implied he was not yet finished laying out his thoughts, so I had intended to let him finish his post before looking into him further (except then it took forever for him to actually do so, derp <_<). As I kept pressing Conqueror, I felt that he slowly cemented himself as scummier than PX and the superior of the two targets. I still have this sentiment now that PX has put some actual thought into his capt. h vote, although I am currently completely confused why he chose to unvote.

Shadoweh seems to think I can put my votes in multiple places (she does that here too, and it should be noted that had I realized my mistake earlier I would have most certainly chosen to vote Conqueror at that point) and her case against me is still generally silly, not much to really address here. It should be noted that it's also pretty difficult to pressure somebody who has gone to bed and isn't responding, so I think my focus on Conq/PX was reasonable considering that I had no way to continue pressuring Bard at the time. Everything I had to say had already been said, not that it really mattered. As for why I never posted points on her until recently, I have no real excuse for that beyond laziness, but it should be noted that I never actually felt she was particularly scummy until my re-read. The claims that I was cheerleading on Schezo's case on her are downright false, considering that the most I had said about her in response to Schezo was that I had found her forgettable. Additionally, I still believe that Shadoweh's sudden pressure on me seems forced, as if she's making it up as she goes along in response to the people pressing her for comments. It should be noted that pretty much everything she claims to have against me could have been stated by her much, much, earlier, which adds to the feeling that she's just BSing a weak and easy case up on somebody to get everyone off her back. I don't like her at all at this point.

However, out of the two currently leading wagons, I think I am a bit more inclined to stick with my guns and vote for Conqueror. Why? Well, for one, I strongly dislike the way Shadoweh's wagon slowly sprang up out of nowhere from a bunch of selectively weak votes: Dormio's bullet point case on her is difficult to understand and comes off sort of like an awkward shotgun attack, and Schezo's case on her began as IIoA and I still find that it is needlessly nitpicky and overall confusing. You know how I said that Conqueror's wagon seems to suspiciously lack a counterwagon right now? Well, if scum did attempt to make a counterwagon, then the Shadoweh wagon is definitely it. (This also makes Conqueror's flip somewhat more valuable.) In contrast, I've been getting townie vibes from all the players on the Conqueror wagon up to this point, so that is noted as well.

As for Conqueror himself, his recent post has failed to impress, even if it is superior to the rest of his scummy play so far. I see a lot more requests for opinions or further clarification than actual scumhunting, and that's no good. His line on Hourai says nothing and is pretty much negligable too, which irks me, considering my own personal stances. Even his primary case boils down to a clarification/opinion request and some reportering of Serela's actions. It's a fairly weak jump and seems like he is just using Serela as a convenient location to park his vote now that capt. h has begun shaping up.

##Unvote Hanged Hourai
##Vote Conqueror

Other people (not willing to type up :words: on them because they're less notable to me and this post is long enough as is):
  • capt. h seems to have stepped up his game and I'm a little bit less wary of him now. Willing to pass off his earlier play as a newbie trying to get their act together and failing in light of his recent contributions.
  • PX is better than Conqueror but needs to get a vote out, why did he unvote again? :| I seriously can not figure out what reasons he had for doing so.
  • I have not been thoroughly reading Dormio's posts at all up to this point because they're so scatterbrained and confusing. He needs to clarify his thoughts better instead of posting in bullet points. His case on Shadoweh seems kinda weak, but it's hard to tell considering his posting style.
  • Schezo's posts are confusing but this is also in line with his meta. Reading him as derp right now. I think he's focusing on Shadoweh a bit too much.
  • Hourai, post content on more than one player, please. I would still be on you if people actually cared about your existance, but the end of the day is nearing and I'd rather not have my vote idling around in a game where we need a majority to lynch.

« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
Also,
I haven't said I think Schezo is scum. Don't put words in my mouth.
I meant PX, not Schezo. Derp. <_<

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »
@Shadoweh: I'm not claiming that if Conqueror is town you are town; but what I'm claiming is that if Conqueror is scum, you have a high chance of being scum.  This is because gut as a reason of clearing someone can be faked, and since scum want to protect themselves as much as possible, I see this as a connection.  There are reasons we have raised against Conqueror which are inherent in his posts (e.g bad vote on capt. h for the entirety of the game which got retracted, etc.), and if you are going to defend him, I want to hear things in relation to the above reasons (e.g why they aren't so hot).  Bardiche, Zakeri, and Serela are somewhat not exempt for this, but since you have been defending him actively the entire game and seemingly hitting everyone for it, your alignment would be somewhat connected to Conq's.  I don't like how you have been avoiding this point.

As for the PX vs. Conqueror thing, I think I misunderstood what you said, sorry.  But personally, for the PX drop, I don't agree with you on the seriousness of that, since he had been on PX for going for capt. h for easy reasons.  It's not as if PX posted anywhere between all those 'cheerleading posts' that you have been quoting anyway, and I don't find his mistaken thing on Bardiche jarring since, uhh.. Conqueror has had a mistaken thing on capt.h for much more of the game.  Also, why unconvincingly cheerlead on someone with no votes on them at all?  How is that scummy?  While I'm interested in where his points against PX have gone, I can think of several reasons myself (e.g general fatigue like you against Conqueror).  I'm more interested in his switch from Conqueror to Hourai which I find somewhat inexcusable. 

A question, why did you drop PX yourself for huhwhat?  Case fatigue?  Doesn't that make it contradictory?  And what happened to the 'posting more = somewhat good' thing when huhwhat has been posting a lot? 

As for huhwhat, I think I have a better tab on what his opinions are the entirety of day and I find myself agreeing with him for quite a number of stuff (e.g on Conqueror and on you), making me unwilling to lynch him even though he has things to explain.  Certainly stronger than your constant vote-resting on PX and non-defense of Conqueror, and more or less much more contributive than Serela and Conqueror.  Ninja'ed post seems to be reinforcing the above, though I need to read it more thoroughly.

« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2011, 11:31:08 PM »
Hi there.

So huh what, you have a pretty decent case on me right now. Your Conqueror case however, boils down to something far less impressive. Right when people start hounding you on why you have your vote on me while having stronger scum opinions on other people, you crack under the pressure and make a whole spiel on me, but go back to your Conqueror case, even though it's weaker. And you basically say that you want to get back on his wagon too.

Explain pl0x.

« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2011, 11:33:41 PM »
Hourai: The day is running out of time and we need to reach a majority (hammer) to get a lynch. I may not be around for deadline, so I would like my vote to be somewhere where it'll actually be useful.

Not to mention that think both of you are pretty scummy regardless.

« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2011, 11:38:07 PM »
Also, what do you think is "weak" about my Conqueror case? If I had little-to-no reason to believe that Conqueror was scum, I could see why you would be on edge over this, but it's not like I haven't been pursuing him for being genuinely scummy today.

Shadoweh

« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2011, 11:50:38 PM »
huh what: How does someone have conviction and drop all votes at the same time? That implies he didn't believe in his own case. Are you aware your second link goes to UncertainKitten? Your entire attempt to pressure Bard over nothing and make it sound like it was something was silly. Laziness is not a Town trait. You may not have said you thought I was scum but you made it sound like there was something worth looking into. Which you didn't. Until other people had already piled on. More laziness. I even commented that I was waiting for you to get off your lazy butt. Then you promised again to read me over after :effort: Again saying you agreed with someone's points against me. Then finally, over a day later, after I have said I think you're a zombie, have three votes and at least two other people have expressed dislike of my case and play, you can be arsed to give that re-read you promised me and decide "Shadoweh does look kinda scummy." No. That is bullshit.

Affinity: If you can say that my play is linked to Conqueror because I defended him, you could say that huh what's play is linked to PX by going after the not-PX idea and subtly implying (or outright saying in his last post) that he thinks PX is better then Conqueror. The above laziness that I'm pointing out dropped him below PX on my zombdar. Which considering what I think of PX is pretty impressively bad. I think Conqueror is going to flip Town, so I'm not worried about his flip incriminating me. I think Conqueror is Town, so I'd rather he not get lynched at all.

Shadoweh

« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2011, 11:52:03 PM »
EBWOM: Stupid ninjas. Change huh what's last post to this post

« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2011, 11:55:16 PM »
@huh what

So you admit jumping on a wagon instead of trying to lynch the person you find scummiest. Am I correct in assuming so?

New reply
Also, what do you think is "weak" about my Conqueror case?
You seem more intent on pushing others (me) as scum, even thought you're voting him. And I never called it "weak," I said it was weaker than mine.
Good job on twisting my words.

And also, fun fact, you've never said him or his actions have been scummy until your recent posts. It's always something else. You've tip-toed around that subject even though you say you've
been pursuing him for being genuinely scummy today.

I just find that neat.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2011, 12:01:21 AM »
I read huh what's #252 and that last paragraph made me rage. Suffice to say that I will be posting soon, but I'm only posting right now to ask what makes you think Serela is a convenient location for me to park my vote? I could throw that accusation back at you. Why'd you park an easy vote on Hourai?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #262 on: March 22, 2011, 12:15:03 AM »
Laziness is not a Town trait.
The notion that all townies have infinite motivation to hunt scum every waking minute and never have anything else they'd rather (or even have to) be doing is pretty ridiculous. If laziness is not a town trait, then it's not a scum trait either. It's bad play for one's alignment, but that's the fault of me as a player, not something indicative of whether or not I'm a townie.

Then you promised again to read me over after :effort: Again saying you agreed with someone's points against me.
I never said I agreed with capt. h's points? I said I needed to re-read you to tell if I did or not. I liked his attempts to contribute but I never actually mentioned agreed with them.

Pretty funny how the main focus of your case on me seems to constantly be switching every time you get pressed on it. In all honesty, I find that my constant allusions to my intent of finding you worth looking into make my recent scum read on your more believable than the other way around - it shows that I did indeed have some sort of thought process regarding my recent conclusions on you, making my actions not entirely unprecedented in the style of scum looking for an easy wagon hop on you. (Which never even happened, by the way.)

Ninja'd by Hourai: Speaking of twisting people's words, your entire first sentence does a pretty good job at that! It should be fairly obvious that I've consistantly found both you and Conqueror scummy throughout the day, hell, I was even one of the first people to actually look at him. I'd love to see you die at this point, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen, and when you consider that both you and Conq are scum, I don't think my vote on the Conqueror wagon is exactly unreasonable. I'd still like to know how my Conqueror case is weaker than my case on you, by the way. Your wording implied that you disliked my Conqueror case to an extent and I continue to want an explanation, even if you think I was misrepping you. That said, I actually do think a Conqueror lynch is the more valuable information-wise as previously, so even if he's not as high on my scum list as you are (which isn't to say he isn't high on it, since you seem to like overassuming what I mean when I'm not clear about these things), so it's not like there's no gain from getting him lynched over you.

Okay, so rarely using the word "scummy" in reference to Conqueror means I don't actually think he's genuinely scummy? Even though I said he was bad and even had my vote on him at one point? :V I really have no words for this. I'm not even sure what you're trying to do with this sudden case on me, but it's looking like a pretty shaky OMGUS+nitpicky word-twisting combination to me.

Also, you're still making posts that only track single players, which is not particularly making me feel any safer about your alignment.

Won't be able to post much from now on, but I'll try.

« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2011, 12:16:22 AM »
I read huh what's #252 and that last paragraph made me rage. Suffice to say that I will be posting soon, but I'm only posting right now to ask what makes you think Serela is a convenient location for me to park my vote? I could throw that accusation back at you. Why'd you park an easy vote on Hourai?
The way you backtrack from capt. h without giving any truly decent reasons for being 0k with him now make it seem like you're just using your Serela vote as filler. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Shadoweh

« Reply #264 on: March 22, 2011, 12:23:11 AM »
The notion that all townies have infinite motivation to hunt scum every waking minute and never have anything else they'd rather (or even have to) be doing is pretty ridiculous. If laziness is not a town trait, then it's not a scum trait either. It's bad play for one's alignment, but that's the fault of me as a player, not something indicative of whether or not I'm a townie.
I have infinite motivation. Manic motivation even. You're wrong though about laziness not being scummy. It's scummy. Scum can afford to be lazy and let the days pass by. Townies cannot.
I never said I agreed with capt. h's points? I said I needed to re-read you to tell if I did or not. I liked his attempts to contribute but I never actually mentioned agreed with them.
Your exact words were "I like capt. h's points on Shadoweh and still need to re-read her to see if I agree with them. :effort:" If you express like of something I am going to assume you saw something there worth agreeing with.

« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2011, 12:25:20 AM »
Oh fuck this.

##Unvote
##Vote Hanged Hourai

The more I think about it, the less his recent attacks sit well with me, especially considering how he's still ignoring everybody else and keeping his vote on Dormio. If I waffle my vote between him and Conqueror again feel free to punch me, but let it be clear that I think they're probably scum together regardless.

Ninja'd by Shadoweh which I don't really have anything to say to beyond "I disagree and wasn't thinking that when making those decisions".

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2011, 12:29:39 AM »
Incoming big post coming. I expect a bunch of ninjas

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2011, 12:35:04 AM »
Oh fuck this.

##Unvote
##Vote Hanged Hourai

The more I think about it, the less his recent attacks sit well with me, especially considering how he's still ignoring everybody else and keeping his vote on Dormio. If I waffle my vote between him and Conqueror again feel free to punch me, but let it be clear that I think they're probably scum together regardless.

Ninja'd by Shadoweh which I don't really have anything to say to beyond "I disagree and wasn't thinking that when making those decisions".

I'm confused by your Hourai case.

As I've pointed out, we have 5 other lurkers in this game that have made fewer posts than Hourai, so if I were looking for lurkscum, I would look there first. Is the primary case the lack of value of Hourai's posts? because PX has posted pretty uselessly himself. Could you please explain why Hourai is your primary lynch target, as opposed to other targets that have done the same thing?

@Hourai - Please make a meaningful and well thought out contribution immediately. We need content from you.

Shadoweh

« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2011, 12:39:57 AM »
capt.h: Do you still feel I am the best case right now?

« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2011, 12:41:59 AM »
capt. h: Hourai's play seems to be closer to drifting than PX's is, and his content feels less original than PX's and he seems to mainly focus on minor issues and silly mistakes when scumhunting. I guess I could be tunneled, but after his recent posts, I don't think that's the case.

That, and I'm not on him because of lurking alone.