Author Topic: Iku Quest On Iki - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 54360 times)

Re: Iku Quest On Iki - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: April 07, 2011, 12:58:05 AM »
> Just checking, but Shikieiki can tell if someone's telling the truth without fail, correct?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #991 on: April 07, 2011, 01:01:53 AM »
> "Whomever is skeptical is welcome to ask any celestial they like about it. Except for Tenshi, as she was caught in whatever it was."

>Aya nods.

> Just checking, but Shikieiki can tell if someone's telling the truth without fail, correct?

>You don't understand the Yama's capabilities in detail, but you know that she has some way of telling falsehoods. How fallible it is, or whether you can trick it, is another issue.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #992 on: April 07, 2011, 01:45:57 AM »
> "So, given that, I can certainly talk with Lord Tenma, and I'm fairly certain I can get three months knocked off. I obviously cannot make any guarantees on any level, though."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: April 07, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »
> "So, given that, I can certainly talk with Lord Tenma, and I'm fairly certain I can get three months knocked off. I obviously cannot make any guarantees on any level, though."

>She nods.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #994 on: April 07, 2011, 02:03:47 AM »
> "I..."
> Shrug.
> "...am rather out of ideas otherwise, to be honest. Largely because I cannot think of anything else you might want. You will be reunited with your fried, your actions will earn her merit, you will get a picture of yourself, you have been given the opportunity to get a picture of at least one other important name, you will have the chance to show up both the Yama and your rival...I do not intent to trivialize your life, but if there is more to you than this, I am not familiar with it."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:05:35 AM by Yamameko no Naku Roda ni »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: April 07, 2011, 02:15:52 AM »
> "I..."
> Shrug.
> "...am rather out of ideas otherwise, to be honest. Largely because I cannot think of anything else you might want. You will be reunited with your fried, your actions will earn her merit, you will get a picture of yourself, you have been given the opportunity to get a picture of at least one other important name, you will have the chance to show up both the Yama and your rival...I do not intent to trivialize your life, but if there is more to you than this, I am not familiar with it."

>"I haven't had much of anything to actually be interested in for the past year and a half," says Aya. "Why do you think I'm so desperate to get out? Just...do what you can, okay?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #996 on: April 07, 2011, 02:18:47 AM »
> "Of course."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: April 07, 2011, 02:27:20 AM »
> "Of course."

>"Right. You don't need me to go back to do some of those things," says Aya. "So where should we meet at? I think Mystia's is not an option now."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #998 on: April 07, 2011, 02:32:06 AM »
> "Hmm. Could you perhaps hang around the forest near the home of the new girls from the outside world? Somewhere in view of it, at least. Perhaps not right at their front door, though; I think I have imposed on them for long enough."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: April 07, 2011, 02:39:31 AM »
> "Hmm. Could you perhaps hang around the forest near the home of the new girls from the outside world? Somewhere in view of it, at least. Perhaps not right at their front door, though; I think I have imposed on them for long enough."

>Aya nods. "I can do that."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #1000 on: April 07, 2011, 02:41:22 AM »
> "Excellent. Now, my brain has been completely addled these past two days, and I have had a tendency to not understand agreements properly, making false assumptions about what will and will not happen. Not to further rub in anything unpleasant, but can you detail for me exactly what we have agreed to do, outside of our meeting tomorrow morning?"
> "Though, if Momizi came along right now and shanked us both, that would solve a lot of problems."

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #1001 on: April 07, 2011, 02:46:24 AM »
> Quicksave

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1002 on: April 07, 2011, 02:52:00 AM »
> "Though, if Momizi came along right now and shanked us both, that would solve a lot of problems."

>"That will be my pleasure," says Rinnosuke as he opens the door and and shanks you.

> Quicksave

>Too late!