Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103254 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #330 on: July 03, 2012, 09:02:11 PM »
Any townie at heart would not even THINK about 2 mafia members fakeclaiming D1 with only minor pressure.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #331 on: July 03, 2012, 09:03:33 PM »
I do not believe that all four people voting huh what who was in my opinion driving the game had good intentions.
we can always last minute wagon LLD again 8)

neko you're seriously not helping your case. just fully explain your initial reaction to the mason claim and your following thought process

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #332 on: July 03, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
If you lynch Omba I will govern his lynch.

Conq is the play for today.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #333 on: July 03, 2012, 09:05:06 PM »
Where'd this vote come from.  Remind me?
Don't like Omba's interactions with the Shadoweh, huhwhat, and BT wagons (seriously look at his Shadoweh case). Think BT is potentially town after his heart-to-heart. Could lynch Serela over Shadoweh as previously stated, but not as confident as with Omba lynch. NNR doesn't actually look that scummy to me (disclaimer: have only skimmed the recent stuff). Worst thing is his paranoia case on Dan, but could be chalked up to inexperience.

if you're thinking about DBG + Kuribo then it was for more.  Otherwise I don't believe you.  :paranoia: - please. 
Fate + RBT in Fire Emblem something actually. In any case why would you autobelieve mason claims? The best way to deal with the claim is to let night actions sort them out.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #334 on: July 03, 2012, 09:07:17 PM »
If you lynch Omba I will govern his lynch.

Conq is the play for today.
##Unvote
##Vote: Omba (L-1)
2/3 scum caught, gg

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #335 on: July 03, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
So what kind of secret tell is this?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #336 on: July 03, 2012, 09:10:10 PM »
Tell Rawr not to hammer. We're still waiting on Pesco!

« Reply #337 on: July 03, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
say what you want about LLD's meta, town doesn't throw a tantrum and deny the town D1 lynch just because nobody would last minute wagon somebody there was no interest in lynching, sorry

« Reply #338 on: July 03, 2012, 09:10:54 PM »
*deny town the

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #339 on: July 03, 2012, 09:11:22 PM »
If you can govern, then hammer and govern him LLD so we can not have to hurry 5 minutes before lynch to make a new wagon.
If you can't then please continue making that face at the lynch. B)

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #340 on: July 03, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
ACTUALLY it would be better to lynch LLD so she can't self-gov but do we even have the manpower for that?

Shadoweh

« Reply #341 on: July 03, 2012, 09:14:32 PM »
I am a believer in letting people prove their claims. I still believe in the towniness so far anyways.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #342 on: July 03, 2012, 09:14:52 PM »
We probably do but at the same time no we're not lynching LLD for this stunt. She's crazy, sure, but surefire scum is just plain nope.

Secondary wagon for me would be Dan but I dunno if we have the support for that.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #343 on: July 03, 2012, 09:15:03 PM »
I didn't think the whole "huhwhat is scum for falling for LLD's baitpost" would be as agreeable of an opinion i LLD herself didn't think that was the case, considering LLD is what huhwhat was tunneling at in the first place. I dismissed the claims as "D1 bullshit" until it became REALLY obvious you weren't joking around, and even then I hadn't really been sold on the idea "claimed mason = autotown" for awhile.

The claims were neither part of my reason for voting/unvoting nor was it anywhere in my thought process when I was considering staying on or leaving huhwhat's case.  I unvoted huhwhat because he stopped looking scummy, not because of any reason involving claims.

I think I'll read these 7 new replies AFTER I've posted.

Make that 8

Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #344 on: July 03, 2012, 09:21:09 PM »
Hum, let me try and ask you in a different way. Why does it matter how agreeable an opinion something is? Do you believe it was scummy for him to fall for the baitpost? Even if the person who did it changed her mind, it's YOUR opinion you should care about.

What experience do you have with Mason claims in general?

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #345 on: July 03, 2012, 09:23:35 PM »
ACTUALLY it would be better to lynch LLD so she can't self-gov but do we even have the manpower for that?

##Unvote
##Vote: LLD

I am twitching. Literally twitching. That's how bad this is.

Huh What claiming Mason with Rawr is... Interesting.

We need to test that claim BEFORE lylo. Bullets are welcome.

As for lynching today..... Shadoweh isn't the lynch for today.

Yes let's waste the vig shot on a mason.  I wonder how this will make me sound when I eventually govern somebody? 

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #346 on: July 03, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »
rereading Omba. 

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #347 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:28 PM »
I am a believer in letting people prove their claims.
I don't think she's an actual towngov.
at best she's a townie fakeclaiming gov but there's no benifit for town to do that in this situation unless she seriously thinks "woah, nobody is supporting my hipster lynch which i didn't actually explain, better fakeclaim gov to force a last minute lynch on him that will fuck everybody over if i'm wrong"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #348 on: July 03, 2012, 09:28:35 PM »
Hum, let me try and ask you in a different way. Why does it matter how agreeable an opinion something is? Do you believe it was scummy for him to fall for the baitpost? Even if the person who did it changed her mind, it's YOUR opinion you should care about.
It was the worst I'd seen that day, I thought it was scummy. I didn't have much to work with, that was still early-mid D1
I had a thought process of "if the person who made the baitpost stopped caring about the one who took the bait, clearly there must be bigger issues to worry about anyway then continuing on the trail even the baiter was bored of"

What experience do you have with Mason claims in general?
It's been a number of games

Good games

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #349 on: July 03, 2012, 09:28:54 PM »
##Unvote

Willing to support Conq lynch off top of head, like him less than other viable candidates. Need to research first though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

« Reply #350 on: July 03, 2012, 09:29:39 PM »
I don't think she's an actual towngov.
at best she's a townie fakeclaiming gov but there's no benifit for town to do that in this situation unless she seriously thinks "woah, nobody is supporting my hipster lynch which i didn't actually explain, better fakeclaim gov to force a last minute lynch on him that will fuck everybody over if i'm wrong"
Pretty much!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #351 on: July 03, 2012, 09:31:17 PM »
OFFICIAL PREFERRED VOTE TARGETS POWER RANKINGS

Want/Willing to vote: NNR, Serela, Conq
Need quick readover to decide: Omba, BT
Will not vote: Shadowert, Dan(, self)

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #352 on: July 03, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »
Theory: Pesco is actually the cop who is acting as horribly as possible so that neither town nor scum would be willing to get rid of her, thus guaranteeing at least one cop result

« Reply #353 on: July 03, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
Theory: Pesco is actually the cop who is acting as horribly as possible so that neither town nor scum would be willing to get rid of her, thus guaranteeing at least one cop result
why the fuck would you post this in public

Shadoweh

« Reply #354 on: July 03, 2012, 09:33:26 PM »
It was the worst I'd seen that day, I thought it was scummy. I didn't have much to work with, that was still early-mid D1
I had a thought process of "if the person who made the baitpost stopped caring about the one who took the bait, clearly there must be bigger issues to worry about anyway then continuing on the trail even the baiter was bored of"
Okay but WHY was it scummy? What about his reaction was wrong? What about the ways he's acting changed your mind if it wasn't the mason claim?

I am wondering HOW you reacted when people claimed mason in the past. Answer honestly, huh what is a stalker and will hunt you down if you're lying. Did you suggest we should test it by lynching one of them, ignore them, dance the kookaracha?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #355 on: July 03, 2012, 09:34:30 PM »
^This :c

But yeah I'm back! ...and TBH Dan's recent posting feels like scum just trying to capitalize on silly things, IMO >.>
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #356 on: July 03, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »
I just wanted to be in with the cool people ;_;
It's about as nonsensical as everything else posted so far

ActionDan

« Reply #357 on: July 03, 2012, 09:35:25 PM »
^This :c

But yeah I'm back! ...and TBH Dan's recent posting feels like scum just trying to capitalize on silly things, IMO >.>

Your face is a silly thing

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #358 on: July 03, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »
If he were scum he wouldn't need to post it in public!
Vig should aim for Kilga and not LLD.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #359 on: July 03, 2012, 09:37:25 PM »
lol omgus