Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103294 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Three - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #960 on: July 10, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
Wasn't there a pretty nicely sized wagon on me D1?

you claimed at 4 votes ircc.  by most standards it's early.  It's certainly plausible to claim then, but if you could go into more detail about what influenced you to claim besides wagon size.

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #961 on: July 10, 2012, 09:06:06 PM »
It was easier to get it out of the way at the time. I'm still a VT so it's not like my role is worth anything more then a voice and a vote, I didn't think too much of it.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #962 on: July 10, 2012, 10:57:16 PM »
Hours remaining: 27
Number of Conq's lynched 0/1
Number of scum on wagons 0/3
Number of townies expressing urge to go forward with wagons 1/8

Time's running out guys.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #963 on: July 10, 2012, 10:59:04 PM »
we haven't even completed massclaim yet

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #964 on: July 10, 2012, 11:08:17 PM »
everyone claiming VT as expected seems pretty likely so far anyway

How many people are left after Conq anyway? I know there's me. (Hint:You probably know what I'm going to claim) ...hrm, that seems to be it.

I guess I'm not sure whether HW and Bard actually claimed their names and flavor or whatever, but they've claimed neighbors with no other powers so whatever.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #965 on: July 10, 2012, 11:15:08 PM »
Have only skimmed updates but we're doing a massclaim?
I'm Kanade Tachibana, Ex-Student Council President(Vanilla Townie)

Whoever is left should go (I think it's just Serela)

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #966 on: July 10, 2012, 11:17:10 PM »
I guess I'm not sure whether HW and Bard actually claimed their names and flavor or whatever, but they've claimed neighbors with no other powers so whatever.
Yuri Nakamura, Leader of the Afterlife War Front(Neighbor)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #967 on: July 10, 2012, 11:18:35 PM »
I am Ōyama, Jack of All Trades.

And apparently master of jack crap, because I'm Vanilla Town. My distinguishing trait is that I'm overwhelmingly ordinary and was even mistaken for being a random NPC. :I

I'm sure you all understand my confirmation post now.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #968 on: July 10, 2012, 11:37:39 PM »
If I ask you what your thoughts are on Huh What, it is because your past answers are unclear and do not satisfactorily answer the goddamn question.
-.-
Well, I thought it was pretty clear that my post indicated a preference for logic > personal preference considering the tone +  the fact that I wasn't pushing huhwhat as scum, but I guess I can see where there could have been potential confusion. So there you go.

Stuff about roles.
I disagree with the conclusion, but guess I can see where you could be coming from.

Conq I have no clue what you mean by "cookie-cutter case making". Please elucidate.
It's hard for me to elucidate what I mean. Would you disagree if I called your case-making rigid? I get the feeling from your posts this game that once you've settled on a conclusion regarding a player you're not likely to change it.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #969 on: July 10, 2012, 11:40:09 PM »
Hmm, that's not what I mean either. Well, I'll just say you remind me of your play when you were scum in that mountainous game. It's hard to describe.

Conqueror

« Reply #970 on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:50 PM »
I guess the best way to put it is that you read like you've already decided on the scumminess of your target before you make an attack on them.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #971 on: July 10, 2012, 11:42:29 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (2): huh what, Conqueror
Serela (0):
Affinity (2): Bardiche, BT
Bardiche (0):
BT (1): Affinity

Not voting: ActionDan, Serela

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~26.3 hours remaining.

@MOD:  Can town conceivably lose the game following a No-Lynch today?
No.

Conqueror

« Reply #972 on: July 10, 2012, 11:43:35 PM »
Quadruple post so townie.

That said, your recent answers have been satisfactory/more townie, so I'm willing to accept that I could just be paranoid.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #973 on: July 10, 2012, 11:44:52 PM »
Oh wait we're in pseudo-mylo?

Huh.

I guess there's not an sk then.

(And no, we're not no-lynching. They'll just NK, like, me, because of unanimous agreement that I'm town, and no one will have gotten anywhere.)

« Reply #974 on: July 10, 2012, 11:49:55 PM »
Serela, is Jack of All Trades your actual role name, or are you Jack of All Trades(Vanilla) or something?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #975 on: July 10, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
or are you Jack of All Trades(Vanilla) or something?
yes, I'm Vanilla Townie as said

« Reply #976 on: July 10, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »
So... town has a cop, doc, neighbors and whatever Kilga was (probably Vanilla) against 3 scum with a 1-shot janvig? I guess?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #977 on: July 10, 2012, 11:57:41 PM »
Well, there's something that isn't out in the open, considering it's only Pseudo-LyLo. (Unless Kilga -seriously- is coming back later. I will laugh my ass off if that really happens.)

Given how strong town seems to be (Esp. considering the unknown thing) scum probably had a godfather in addition to their roleblocker to help protect against the cop.

But whatever. With the new knowledge, setup speculation became pointless. We just have to lynch who we think is scum and hope for the best.

Speaking of that, we've got 24 hours left. It's sort of time to work that out! So, I want to lynch Affinity. What about you guys?

Conqueror

« Reply #978 on: July 10, 2012, 11:58:20 PM »
Wait a minute. Something's up. 3 scum with an unrestricted janvig in a 13p setup? No.

Conqueror

« Reply #979 on: July 10, 2012, 11:58:55 PM »
EBWOP: huhwhat's game had a scum extra janvig but that was conditional upon the scumteam losing a member.

« Reply #980 on: July 11, 2012, 12:00:07 AM »
I'm thinking even-night SK.

Conq: also, that set-up was meant for 16 players but a goon and insomniac had to be cut for downsizing reasons

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #981 on: July 11, 2012, 12:00:53 AM »
Well, whoops, forgot to claim flavour.  In that case, since I am being voted for 'being weird' (seriously what scummy function does my Serela vote accomplish), I probably need to come clean so that people will start looking at the right direction.

I claim Yuzuru Otonashi, the Main Character(Even-night Serial Killer).  I am very enthusiastic about fulfilling people's lifetime wishes and sending them into a blissful afterlife.  Thus, every even night, I can make people so happy that they 'disappear', which is what happened to Kilga, who was actually a Town Tracker (revealed to me on death).  Reason why I went after him was because there was something fluffy about his Shadoweh case which I did not like, as well as gut.  He's also impossible to make a case on, so yeah, I made him feel like Bill Gates and he went to heaven.

Conqueror

« Reply #982 on: July 11, 2012, 12:01:43 AM »
:L :L :L :L :L

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #983 on: July 11, 2012, 12:01:57 AM »
26 hours whatever.

Conq:It could have been a town vig with a janitor restriction, that doesn't want to claim for whatever reason (Possibly forced not to?) too. The point is, since it's p.mylo instead of p.lylo, the likely possibilities can't be narrowed down enough with what we know right now.

So we should cut out the setup spec and just work out our lynch the old fashioned way. By voting Affinity.

Cut:Even-night SK makes sense. Scum janvig wouldn't be horrendously shocking. Town janvig would be headtilting for several reasons but whatever. Not too important what it is, let's move on :I

STOP CUTTING ME AAAA oh even night sk claim WELL THEN.

OH AND HE KILLED THE TOWN TRACKER AAAAAAAAA

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #984 on: July 11, 2012, 12:02:11 AM »
I guess the best way to put it is that you read like you've already decided on the scumminess of your target before you make an attack on them.

That may be because I am in the habit of only making cases on people I think are genuinely Scum unless otherwise said. I've written cases that I discard without posting as I convince myself they are not on the correct target. In any case, fair enough; Do you think the cases are wrong, however?

I don't know if Rawr claimed or whatever but I'm Hideki Hinata, Co-Founder of the Afterlife War Front(Neighborizer). I have an additional power to open a QT with someone besides Yurippe, independent of our QT.

So... NekoNeko, why Conq over Affinity or BT? Conq, Huh What, why Neko Neko over Affinity or BT? We're nearing the last leg of the journey, might be prudent to get our carsd on the table. If you think there is no Scum among Conq/BT/Affinity/NekoNekoRex, you may want to make that apparent before it is too late to swing a wagon. We want to lynch Scum today (unless overwhelming support for No Lynch, but No Lynch is terrible when you leave the state of the next Day to Scum and we've already lost Cop/Doc) so it's imperative everyone lay out clearly their top Scum suspect and cases.

I remain convinced that Affinity is the scum we seek for, but I intend to re-read Neko and BT as well.

Bardiche

« Reply #985 on: July 11, 2012, 12:03:03 AM »
Also, Affinity cut, which only means that I will accept no lynch other than Affinity today. Serial Killer is not a Town-aligned entity, and for fuck's sake please let this game be one where we DON'T assume Serial Killer is another way to write Town Vigilante.

« Reply #986 on: July 11, 2012, 12:05:01 AM »
...only Affinity is even night and this is modconfirmed. If we lynch him and the scumkill is succesful, we lose.

I think NNR had the scummiest approach to the Shadoweh wagon. BT was being righteous reactionary town mad because he felt misrepped by Shadoweh's case, and actively involved himself with the wagon. NNR didn't really get his hands dirty with anything.

Affinity I only had one major issue with and now he's obviously not getting lynched.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #987 on: July 11, 2012, 12:05:24 AM »
If you think there is no Scum among Conq/BT/Affinity/NekoNekoRex, you are bonkers because that means Serela/Bard/Huhwhat scumteam.
fix'd

Bard did you notice affinity's claim you didn't seem to mention it and it was only 2 minutes before your post OH there you go.

BARD. BARD :I IT IS LYLO THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO LYNCH THIRD PARTIES

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #988 on: July 11, 2012, 12:06:15 AM »
I have an additional power to open a QT with someone besides Yurippe, independent of our QT.
Claim what you've done with this pl0x.

Bardiche

« Reply #989 on: July 11, 2012, 12:07:34 AM »
...only Affinity is even night and this is modconfirmed. If we lynch him and the scumkill is succesful, we lose.

Wait, how is Affinity modconfirmed?

Argh are we seriously doing this again where we let the claimed third party live?

Claim what you've done with this pl0x.

Nothing. You can ask everyone else, I don't have a QT with anyone. Except Huh Whatty.